KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » USH'S GAME- DARK SIDER POLL- Favoured emotion v2

What is your favoured Dark Side Emotion?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Fear. It is your ally. It affects all things. It keeps you alive. 1 12.50%
Anger. The deep, boiling power within you is unstoppable when unleashed. 2 25.00%
Hatred. Only this can keep you going in this harsh Galaxy. It keeps you focussed and deadly. 1 12.50%
Hubris. You are the superior being. One day, all will recognise your superiority. You are the best; that is your power 4 50.00%
Total: 8 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

USH'S GAME- DARK SIDER POLL- Favoured emotion v2
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

USH'S GAME- DARK SIDER POLL- Favoured emotion v2

This is a question I first asked some two years ago to the Dark Side players. It helps define your character and attitude. On Avalar, players were tested on these emotions. But you are beyond Schools now.

Emotion is the Dark Side route to power. The Light Side with its emphasis on Balance must keep a calm and peaceful mind. But the Dark Side knows the true power of the Force- to let your emotions FLOW, to run with them, not so you are ruled by them but so you become one with them, and so the Force becomes yours to command.

Given here are four choices that are the broad types I think Dark Siders tend to fit into (and, if you were ever Light Siders, that caused your Fall). You are not exclusively limited, of course, by the one you pick- it is just your main route to power. Please make comment of any type you wish!

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Oct 24th, 2003 01:51 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Baylin
Back in story!

Its got to be Hatred for Toolok Rah, afterall he was treated like an animal for the first years of his life. Then having his rescuer killed by someone portaining to be good well thats enough to make anyone hate...

Old Post Oct 24th, 2003 09:43 PM
Baylin is currently offline Click here to Send Baylin a Private Message Find more posts by Baylin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Fear. Galder dwells off of the fear of others, as well as drives himself with his own fear of death and others being better than him in the art of weaponry.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2003 10:42 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

definitely anger

Old Post Oct 27th, 2003 02:01 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Nice spread- I like!

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Oct 27th, 2003 03:41 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

Hubris. Like so many other things, superiority is only what you percieve it to be. By believing that he is superior to his opponents, Quor is superior.

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2003 02:51 AM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

I suppose that is if you were in Ushgarak's game, right?

Old Post Oct 28th, 2003 03:32 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

Yes...IF i was in Ush's game...

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2003 02:12 AM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

laughing out loud You will be in Episode VI probably...or something...

Old Post Oct 29th, 2003 05:16 AM
Darth Revan
-

laughing out loud laughing

Hey there are two types of laughing smilies thats weird

Old Post Oct 29th, 2003 05:31 AM
genral zink
Keeper of the Jello

That yellow one is kinda f***ed up... messed

Hubris! I'll whip everyone's ass and show them just how superior I am. evil face

Old Post Oct 29th, 2003 05:35 AM
genral zink is currently offline Click here to Send genral zink a Private Message Find more posts by genral zink Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Baylin
Back in story!

Yawn... stick out tongue

Old Post Oct 30th, 2003 11:12 PM
Baylin is currently offline Click here to Send Baylin a Private Message Find more posts by Baylin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

laughing out loud

Old Post Oct 31st, 2003 02:03 AM