KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » Kaliero's Game - Character Creation!

Kaliero's Game - Character Creation!
Started by: General Kaliero

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

Kaliero's Game - Character Creation!

Alrighty, put down the basic info for yer character here! You need:

Name (Duh)
Age (bwahaha)
Lightsaber (number and color(s))
Additional weapons (always nice to have)
Homeplanet (yes, the planet you come from)
Personal History (please do your best to be interesting)

No, you don't have to worry about ships, and you won't be bringing droids.

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2003 07:14 AM
General Kaliero is currently offline Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

Name: Dett-Nil
Lightsaber: Single green saber
Additional weapons: None, other than a grappling-hook shooter thing like Luke uses in the first SW movie
Homeplanet: Dantooine
Species: Kiffar (near human)
Personal History: Hardly knew his family, since he joined the order at the age of 3. He proved to have exceptional talent with the force. He was assigned a mentor when he was 12. He was promoted to the rank of knight four years ago. He specializes in mind tricks and other force powers. He prefers not to fight when it is an option.

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2003 05:05 PM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Jedi...think Jedi... stick out tongue

Name: Grash Carver
Lightsaber: 1 Orange Lightsaber
Additional Weapons: Light Blaster Pistol & Blood Carver Broadsword
Homeplanet: Nar Shaddaa
Personal History: Found on Nar Shaddaa by Jedi Master Eeth Koth, he was taken into the Order and granted the title of Jedi Knight after training hard with Jedi Master Volor Kipin, a Gand. Grash is a Blood Carver, a vicious species that usually has a strong blood-lust and kill with ease. Unlike his fellow Blood Carvers, he has gained control over his instincts and emotions, and is a powerful Jedi to behold.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2003 05:34 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
presbyguy
this space for rent

name:Reez Shysa
lightsaber:a single bladed blue one
additional weapons:none
homeplanet:unknown
species:human
history:was found on the doorstep on a monastery an orphan,
i was trained by jedi master Ulic Qel Dremmel(not to be confused with ulic qel droma)and has just become a jedi knight
ship:Nubian Scuurg 4 bomber

I am your fathers,brothers,nephews,cousins former roomate.

ooooooooh your helmet is so big......

Old Post Dec 29th, 2003 06:26 PM
presbyguy is currently offline Click here to Send presbyguy a Private Message Find more posts by presbyguy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bespin Bart
Buggy

Name: Eerin Chim
Lightsaber: 1 Green Lightsaber
Additional Weapons: Blaster Rifle
Homeplanet: Caamas
Species: Caamasi
History: Found on Caamas, orphaned due to an attack by wild animals while his parents were on an expedition through the jungle. A renegade Jedi that was with the expedition took him to the Council to be trained. Seeing as he was an orphan and had no where else to go, he started training at the age of 6. He is powerful with the Force, but not untrained in using a blade or gun. He is passive most of the time, but some of the renegade Jedi's teachings rubbed off on him, and he can be disobedient to elders at times.

THIS IS WHAT WE'VE WAITED FOR
THIS IS IT, BOYS, THIS IS WAR!

Old Post Dec 30th, 2003 09:51 PM
Bespin Bart is currently offline Click here to Send Bespin Bart a Private Message Find more posts by Bespin Bart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Zink
Bane

Name: Yadan
Lightsabers: 2 Green Lightsabers
Additional Weapons: None
Homeplanet: Unknown
Species: Unknown
Personal History: Little is known about Yadan, his species unspecified. Most relate his species to Jedi Master Yaddle and Jedi Master Yoda, though he is much unlike them in his attitude and manner, and certainly less wise than the nearly 900-year-old Yoda. He fights with two blades, having learned from a weapons master how to use then accurately, and is powerful in the Force as well. He is a bit anti-social, but will work with groups if need be.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2004 06:38 AM
General Zink is currently offline Click here to Send General Zink a Private Message Find more posts by General Zink Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xeous
The Next.

Name: Christof Roulden
Lightsaber: Dual Bladed Blue
Additional Weapons: None
Species: Human
Personal History: Slave as a young child. Discovered early in age by a now deceased Jedi Master. Assigned to a Jedi Master at age 10. Unmatched with saber abilities but has a LOT left to learn about the living force and force powers. Given the title of Jedi Knight at age 20.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2004 11:57 PM
xeous is currently offline Click here to Send xeous a Private Message Find more posts by xeous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Baylin
Back in story!

Name: Alkan M'rasii
Lightsabre: 1 Blue
Additional Weapons: Blastech DL44
Home Planet: Coruscant
Personal History: A moderately force sensitive child (Alkans force skills are comparable to those of Corran Horn). He was taken from his parents and inducted into the jedi order at the age of 3. He is a well rounded Jedi knight, who whilst being a good swords man is a superb marksman and an excellent martial artist. He passed the trials at the age of 24 after being studying under Master Talshin Momori.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2004 06:41 AM
Baylin is currently offline Click here to Send Baylin a Private Message Find more posts by Baylin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Noxi
Aqualibrium

sooo many old peeps....

name: Koi Sanzhe
Lightsaber: a single blue
Additional weapons: none
Homeplanet: unknown
species: human
Personal History:im thinking........

Old Post Jan 19th, 2004 08:13 AM
Noxi is currently offline Click here to Send Noxi a Private Message Find more posts by Noxi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xeous
The Next.

Yeah, I don't know masters names and stuff or my history would have been better sad I haven't been into SW for very long.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2004 08:12 PM
xeous is currently offline Click here to Send xeous a Private Message Find more posts by xeous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XornonJay

sooo, what ever happen to this game?? Did it start and i'm too late to join????

Old Post Mar 4th, 2004 02:28 PM
XornonJay is currently offline Click here to Send XornonJay a Private Message Find more posts by XornonJay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Name: Kyle Katarn
Light Saber: 2 duel sabers color is blue
Additional Weapons: 2 Republic clone blaster rifles
HomePlanet: Naboo
Personal History: Was called the greatest jedi of all and completed more then one hundred missions for the republic and had succes at them all but at one mission the last one he met an Uknown jedi who had deafeted him so he swore to get better and have revenge for the jedi.

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post Apr 6th, 2004 11:42 PM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wic76

((im not too late am I?))
Name Kohatz Algheri
Age 14
Lightsaber Two, both yellow
Additional weapons none
Homeplanet Coruscant
Personal History Born into a wealthy family, many say that he somehow had his way bought into the jedi order-
obviously such talk is meerly gossip, as bribing a jedi with material objects is inplausable. Sometimes he thinks
himself superior, and often forgets his own age, but has a very warm nature and enjoys learning about the force much
more than physical training.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2004 10:16 PM
Wic76 is currently offline Click here to Send Wic76 a Private Message Find more posts by Wic76 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Tater
You can't catch me

Name: Darth Cadaverus (Mispelling intentional)
Age: 55 (Relax, it's just the age of my Sith Lord. I am 16.)
Lightsaber: 2/blood red
Additional weapons: None
Personal History:
A young man named Azhuun Kyja joined the Jedi Order in his early twenties. He was accepted for his preexisting knowledge of the Force, and his fluent ability to control it. Quickly mastering the ways of the Jedi, he was accepted into the Jedi Council at the age of 32. His knowledge and wisdom were greatly respected, and he was highly looked upon by the other Jedi. At the age of 41, he vanished, and his disappearance mystified the Order. He abruptly returned six years later, and was welcomed back to the Order and Council.

Eight years later, a Sith Lord emerged unsuspectingly, and began tyrannizing the galaxy with a terrible military of well trained soldiers. Where and how he managed the obtain such a large military is still unknown. He was known simply as "The Lord," at the time.

More later.

That's right.

It's Peanut Butter Jelly Time.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2004 02:10 AM
The Tater is currently offline Click here to Send The Tater a Private Message Find more posts by The Tater Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Noxi
Aqualibrium

a sith lord eek!
I hope GK accepts...which reminds i gotta get working on my history..>.<...ill just put unkown stick out tongue

Old Post Aug 27th, 2004 07:36 AM
Noxi is currently offline Click here to Send Noxi a Private Message Find more posts by Noxi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

I don't think sith lords are acceptable.
Think humble when your desining your characters, they are not going to be all powerful, almost the opposite!

Old Post Aug 27th, 2004 06:28 PM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Tater
You can't catch me

Oh? Okay, I'll modify his background. But being a Sith Lord is fun sad.

As it turns out, Darth Cadaverus is actually Azhuun Kyja. During his years of absense, he fell to the dark side. He created a clone of himself to deceive the Jedi Order.

That's right.

It's Peanut Butter Jelly Time.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2004 03:33 AM
The Tater is currently offline Click here to Send The Tater a Private Message Find more posts by The Tater Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

Sorry, peeps, but this game closed when I forgot what I planned to do with it.

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2004 09:06 PM
General Kaliero is currently offline Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

hehe,
Ok then, I wont make a char

Old Post Sep 1st, 2004 03:26 AM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

You should get Ush to close this thread and the play thread... People forget to look at the dates on the bottom of the posts!

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2004 04:31 AM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote