KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » Predictions - Episode II - Captain REX's Dark Jedi RPG

Predictions - Episode II - Captain REX's Dark Jedi RPG
Started by: Captain REX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (35): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
REXXXX
Networking

Predictions - Episode II - Captain REX's Dark Jedi RPG

////Star Wars Episode II: Predictions\\\\

Your ships pull into Thajkon's headquarters on Coruscant, but find it empty. There is a message waiting for you there. Terran turns it on, a hologram of the armored, cloaked man appearing, his eyes glowing blue, even more so than the hologram normally does.

"Greetings, Dark Jedi," Thajkon begins. "If you are hearing this message, then you must have survived the infiltration of Oovo IV and retrieved your target, Tarnidmir. And I trust it was successful." He stops for a moment, then resumes, the hologram flickering slightly.

"As you can tell, I have deserted the base on Coruscant. If you left your ships or any belongings there, you can retrieve them."

"Our new base is in the Hoth System. You will find me, I assure you."

The hologram ends.

<><><><><><><><><><>

3 months later...

It is in the early morning hours in the Hoth System. You are all asleep in your own separate quarters, except for Legion and Terran...

You are running through a dense jungle, avoiding poisonous plants and dangerous animals, cutting through the thick brush with your lightsaber, the deep red blade hacking through all. An unsentient shriek pierces the air, making you run faster. Your are getting winded, but you cannot stop...

Thousands of red, insectoid beings carry giant stone blocks up the side of a work in progress, looks like some sort of temple. They are constantly whipped by beings, most of which are human, who also have lightsabers at their belts...

A man stands in a crowd of the red insectoids in a jungle, clutching something in his right hand. He holds the hand above his head, as a sign of victory. The red insectoids bow down in his presence, as do other men with lightsabers, saluting on top of it...

The jungle burns violently, soldiers firing blasters at each other, setting trees ablaze with cannons and flamethrowers. Screams of anguish go up...

The man ignites a red lightsaber and hacks through soldiers...

Lightsabers clash quickly, flashing vividly, but one blow finds its mark...

You keep running, hacking down a tree to cross a gorge as a horde of insectoid beasts approach from behind, throwing spears at you or firing blasters...

"The Sith shall rise again!" hollers the man, lightning flashing...

A Jedi swings his blue lightsaber downwards with a war cry and there is a flash...

Galiss Noob, you wake up in a mask of your own sweat, screaming. You stop, breathing heavily.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" a Geonasian asks. You have never seen him before, or his elephantine Cragmoloid cohort.

The rest of you sleep quietly, waking slowly at the sound of Galiss's screaming.

You are on the space station that Thajkon wrestled from the grasp of a pirate clan for his own private usage. Now that he has deemed you worth of being his lackies, he uses it as the headquarters for you to report back to. A majority of you stay on the space station, the Hoth System being so remote that it takes forever to go anywhere, and you do like the peace and quiet...

Legion and Terran awake in their shared room to a wonderful view of the gas planet Jhas, one of the six planets in the Hoth System, one of two gas giants.

"Wow, another unusual morning," Terran says sarcastically. When you first began staying here, the ever twirling clouds of Jhas were stunning. Now you find it boring.

Breakfast time, for those who want it...

Last edited by REXXXX on Jan 26th, 2004 at 01:33 AM

Old Post Jan 26th, 2004 12:46 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

(I like the same bedroom thingie rex wink)
(so, if we're in the hoth-system, we can go to where-ever the big giant head is sitting?)

*wakes up*
"hmmm... I think it will change soon enough, Terran."
*holds her close for a second*
"Things always change..."
*goes off to a closet to double-check on his and sol-leks lightsabre, giving one last look at her*

Old Post Jan 26th, 2004 12:57 AM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

Quor wakes up to the shrill sound of his alarm clock, cursing in Quermian. He stretches his long neck and limbs out before clipping his lightsabers to his belt and heading out towards the dining hall.

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2004 01:00 AM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

She gives you one of her unusual Andoan kisses, not that you mind...

You quickly get dressed, hearing Galiss's scream. He has done this before. It's that weird amulet he stole from Tyr's dead body...but you have no say there. Thajkon has told you that it is vital to his plans. But you worry about Galiss. He's seeming quite strange...

Sol-leks' lightsaber continues to gather dust in the closet, next to your lightstaff and Terran's lightsaber.

You leave the room, seeing the Geonasian and the Cragmoloid at Galiss's door. You do not recognize them, but they have lightsabers and guns aplenty...

Old Post Jan 26th, 2004 01:01 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Quor, you've got a view of Jhas as well. It still mesmerizes you for some reason...

You also come out and see the Geonasian and the Cragmoloid, as well as Legion on the other side of them.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2004 01:03 AM
Darth Revan
-

Quor steps over cautiously and stands next to Legion. "Do you know these...?", Quor asks him in a low hiss.

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2004 01:07 AM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

The Geonasian and Cragmoloid take notice of you.

"Who the hell are you folks?" the Geonasian clicks at you, the Cragmoloid remaining silent.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2004 01:11 AM
Darth Revan
-

"Exactly what I was wondering," Quor says, starting to sound angry.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2004 01:33 AM
REXXXX
Networking

"Come on, speak up! What are your names," the Geonasian asks.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2004 01:34 AM
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

"Dammit, God what the hell do I have to do to get some sleep!"
*Walks out to the Gammorean encounter*

Old Post Jan 26th, 2004 01:37 AM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

"I see no reason why I should tell you my name before I know yours," Quor snaps at him, casually pulling back the edge of his cloak to show his weapons.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2004 01:37 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Gamorrean, Kydor? Geonasian and Cragmoloid, actually...

"And I see no reason why I should tell you my name at all," the Geonasian says, reaching for his sonic blaster. Damn those weapons, you cannot block them with a lightsaber. "Just tell me your names."

The Cragmoloid puts a hand on his shoulder, saying nothing.

"Quit it! They'll talk first!" snarls the Geonasian.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2004 01:46 AM
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

Ah same thing...
"Talk? About what? Hurry Up Im impatiant and irratable in the morning"

Old Post Jan 26th, 2004 01:50 AM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

"Another one!" the Geonasian curses, holding you at gun point best he can. "Just tell me your names and stop bothering us!"

Old Post Jan 26th, 2004 01:52 AM
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

"You don't want do point that at me"
Force pull the sonic gun
"Now, talk to us calmly, its too early to kill you. Who wants to know our names?"

Old Post Jan 26th, 2004 01:54 AM
Darth Revan
-

Quor looks down at the sonic blaster with contempt. "Quor," he says, "my name is Quor.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2004 01:56 AM
REXXXX
Networking

The sonic blaster skids from his grasp, Kydor. He snarls again, using the Force to pull it back.

These guys can use the Force too!

"Quor eh? Quor Anos?" the Geonasian says. "I've heard of ya. Saw you on the Holonet. Wanted man for murder, evading arrest, breaking into and out of Oovo IV three months ago, etcetera."

He extends a hand. "I'm Silun Prac."

Silun Prac was once a Jedi, as Kydor will be able to tell.

"Hey, you're Kydor, aren't ya? Damn long time since I've seen you!"

Old Post Jan 26th, 2004 02:07 AM
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

"Can't say the same about you. I don't remember you a bit."

Old Post Jan 26th, 2004 02:16 AM
REXXXX
Networking

"You dolt! We had lightsaber training practice together! I nearly killed you!" Silun chuckles.

You do remember him a bit now...always trying to best everyone at everything, especially when it came to his rival Geonasian Jedi, Xeth Tam. But, then again, you remember you were never fond of him.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2004 02:23 AM
Darth Revan
-

Quor extends a long fingered hand to the Geonosian. "That's right," he says, smiling a little.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2004 02:23 AM