KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » REX's Game - Reeth vs. Christof

REX's Game - Reeth vs. Christof
Started by: Captain REX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
REXXXX
Networking

REX's Game - Reeth vs. Christof

The Dark Jedi have been staying on a space station orbitting Jhas, one of the gas giants in the Hoth System. Three visitors have appeared to take a job offer from Thajkon, Christof Joulden being one of them. With a little bantering, Reeth challenges Christof to a sparring duel...

POINT SYSTEM:

First to 5 wins, but you must win by a full two points, or it will go to a higher scoring. For example, the fight could go to a 12-10 win rather than a 5-3 win.

Also, I will not give points for bantering, including talking and saying "light swings" and the like, unless you use it as a distraction or feint and then attack. You must make a focused and thought-out move that may harm your opponent or force your opponent to retreat.

ANALYSIS:

Reeth is a Revenge, therefore his speed and agility are decreased, since his legs and arms are heavy and way him down. Christof is younger and more athletic. They are equally skilled with their blades, but it may come down to sheer speed and wit...

Reeth - 0, Christof - 0

Reeth to attack, as challenger

Last edited by REXXXX on Jan 26th, 2004 at 04:51 AM

Old Post Jan 26th, 2004 04:06 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Zink
Bane

Reeth ignites his purple lightsaber, spinning it around idly, then aims a jab for Christof's throat.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2004 04:06 AM
General Zink is currently offline Click here to Send General Zink a Private Message Find more posts by General Zink Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xeous
The Next.

Christof ducks it. Refusing to ignite his saber. He uses Reeth's momentum to throw him to the ground.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2004 04:09 AM
xeous is currently offline Click here to Send xeous a Private Message Find more posts by xeous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

I'll just go with you duck...

Christof, with great speed, you duck under Reeth's powerful thrust, lightsaber still not out! Very good!

Reeth - 0, Christof - 1

Christof to attack

Old Post Jan 26th, 2004 04:11 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xeous
The Next.

Christof ignites one side of his deep red saber and makes a diagonal slash from right to left.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2004 04:13 AM
xeous is currently offline Click here to Send xeous a Private Message Find more posts by xeous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Zink
Bane

Reeth slashes to block Christof's blow and knock him off balance with a Force Push.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2004 04:17 AM
General Zink is currently offline Click here to Send General Zink a Private Message Find more posts by General Zink Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Christof spins and slashes, but Reeth meets him blow for blow, then pushes him back a bit withe Force, but fails to knock him down.

Reeth - 1, Christof - 1

Reeth to attack

Old Post Jan 26th, 2004 04:18 AM
xeous
The Next.

smile I think we're only allowed one movement ie slash to block or duck the swipe...I did the same thing as you in my first defence.

Back to the action!

NM I'm an idiot...I'll make my move now.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2004 04:19 AM
General Zink
Bane

Reeth tries to drive home with a powerful uppercut blow, aiming to cut open Christof's jaw.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2004 04:19 AM
xeous
The Next.

(is that with a fist or saber?)

Old Post Jan 26th, 2004 04:20 AM
REXXXX
Networking

No, I just wasn't sure how you ment to knock him over, so I went with the duck. Still, you did get the point for the first round. That deserves credit... wink

Your defense, Christof?

Old Post Jan 26th, 2004 04:21 AM
General Zink
Bane

With a lightsaber of course! You think I'd cut open your jaw with a punch?

Old Post Jan 26th, 2004 04:21 AM
xeous
The Next.

Ok and yes you can...

Christof ignites the other blade to make the easy block.

"I think I should end this now."

Old Post Jan 26th, 2004 04:23 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Christof ignites his second blade and spins his dual lightsaber around, knocking away Reeth's blows.

Reeth - 1, Christof - 2

Christof to attack

Old Post Jan 26th, 2004 04:25 AM
General Zink
Bane

"But we're just getting started, my good fellow!" Reeth taunts, attaining a fencing pose, holding his lightsaber with one hand.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2004 04:26 AM
xeous
The Next.

Christof sweeps his leg low, knocking Reeth's legs out from under him.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2004 04:28 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Better say you are TRYING to knock his legs out from under him. I cannot assure that you will, depending Reeth's defense.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2004 04:32 AM
General Zink
Bane

Reeth simply jumps over the sweeping kick. "Try a bit harder next time..." Reeth says, retaining the fencing pose.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2004 04:33 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Reeth, your small hop is good, Christof's foot passing under you quickly. Christof is already on his feet when you come down...

Reeth - 2, Christof - 2

Reeth to attack

Old Post Jan 26th, 2004 04:34 AM
General Zink
Bane

Reeth aims a few light blows for Christof's midriff to distract him, then jabs for the throat again.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2004 04:35 AM