KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » DR's game-character creation

DR's game-character creation
Started by: Darth Revan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth Revan
-

DR's game-character creation

I'm having a bit of computer trouble at the moment, so if you'll just bear with me, I should be able to get the templates posted within the next hour or so. Until I do, you can think about this stuff...

Name
Species (I might ask you about this if I'm not sure what it is)
Physical appearence
Weapons and Armor (Please be reasonable-for example, a slicer wouldn't carry around a heavy repeater. Also, not too many weapons or anything that would give you a huge advantage. If you're not sure ask me. Lastly, melee weapons may come in handy as you will more than likely be in at least a couple close-range fights)
Ship (optional)
Other items (optional)
Droid (optional)
Background

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2004 03:11 AM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

OK I got it (had to PM it to myself on another forum because my computer is being stupid and I can't get to KMC from it embarrasment )

Templates

Assassin- specializes in using stealth, camoflauge, and lockpicking (or whatever the SW equivalent would be...) to take out their targets.
Best film/EU comparison: Noghri assassins
Bounty Hunter- the idealistic opposite of the Assassin, lacking finesse almost entirely. The type that is not above demolishing an entire building for one kill.
Best film/EU comparison: Boba Fett
Mercenary- A well rounded contract killer type who strikes a balance between the Assassin and the Bounty Hunter.
Best film/EU comparison: Emperor’s hands (minus the force ability)
Slicer- The “computer nerd” of the SW galaxy. Specializes in hacking, encrypting codes, and breaking into places they shouldn’t be. They do have some fighting ability, though they are considerably weaker physically than their more aggressive brethren.
Best film/EU comparison: Mission Vao
Smuggler- Smuggles spice, narcotics, and illegal weapons. Specializes in piloting and space combat.
Best film/EU comparison: Han Solo
Vigilante- Takes the law into their own hands, protecting those who they see as innocent.
Best film/EU comparison: Talon Karrde (though nobody can be a big smuggling kingpin like him--he is the best comparison because he’s more a “good guy” than, say, Boba Fett)
Force User- Neither a lightsider or a darksider. This is the only template I’m going to be specific on as to what your background has to be like. I would prefer if you didn’t have a mentor, but if you did, he is long dead (or has disappeared), and what he knew about the force he taught himself. If you don’t have a mentor, you just discovered that you could use the force when you were younger. You can have a lightsaber, though you are by no means as skilled with it as a jedi. Also, I don’t want everybody to be a force user. Just one or two max.
Best film/EU comparision: Mara Jade (only you’re not as good)

So put all of this in your profile:

Name
Species (I might ask you about this if I'm not sure what it is)
Physical appearence
Template
Weapons and Armor (Please be reasonable-for example, a slicer wouldn't carry around a heavy repeater. Also, not too many weapons or anything that would give you a huge advantage. If you're not sure ask me. Lastly, melee weapons may come in handy as you will more than likely be in at least a couple close-range fights)
Ship (optional)
Other items (optional)
Droid (optional)
Background

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Last edited by Darth Revan on Feb 11th, 2004 at 03:46 AM

Old Post Feb 11th, 2004 03:42 AM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Name: Tlith Shraard
Species: Cragmoloid
Physical appearence: thick gray hide, thin springy hair, long trunk, curved tusks, beady eyes, 8 feet tall
Template: Force User
Weapons and Armor: Blue lightsaber, blaster "shotgun"
Ship: --
Other items: --
Droid: --
Background: Tlith Shraard is an elephantine Cragmoloid, very strong physically and mentally. He carries a lightsaber as a sign of his ability to use the Force to some extent, and a shotgun-like weapon to show his deadliness in combat. He works for little money, and keeps to himself some of the time.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2004 04:10 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

I assume that shotgun is like an ordinary projectile-type rifle...

Old Post Feb 11th, 2004 05:16 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Sort of, but the bullets are burning white hot due to an internal heater. It can heat up and the mini-computer installed in it shuts it off before it gets to an exploding point. The metals that the bullets are made off are easily and quickly heated to allow more shots before the safety shut off.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2004 05:51 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

Hmm in torn between an assasin and a smuggler.
If i was an Assasin Id be that species that can kinda Morph into other stuff. I forget what there called.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2004 06:17 AM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

sweet...

You mean Zam Wesell's species? Those guys are called Clawdites.
Well, simply put, if you were an assassin, you'd be a lot like her. If you were a smuggler you'd be a pilot.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2004 03:05 PM
XornonJay

Name: (drum role please) Xornon Jay
Species: Human
Physical appearence: Shoulder legth blond hair; 6"1; strong, yet nimble(think of a gymnist); jagged scar running from the hair line to my chin from knife.
Template: Assassin
Weapons and Armor: DL-18 in shoulder holster; 4 throwing blades; couple different types of poisons
Ship: --
Other items: ellectobinoculars
Background:
Grew up on Tatooine surrounded by the scum of the gallxy. Had an uncanny ability to move quickly and silently. Used this ability to make a living picking pockets. Caught one day by a Noghri, who gave him the cut on his face. Seeing how good he was, the Noghri "adopted" him and, trained him as an assassin.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2004 03:59 PM
XornonJay is currently offline Click here to Send XornonJay a Private Message Find more posts by XornonJay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
.:Vegeta14:.
''Super-Saiyan''

Name: Doiran Grulo
Species: Advanced Human
Physical appearence: Short Spiky black hair, 5''9, muscular, and a small scar on his cheek...
Template: Assasin
Weapons and Armor: 2 Heavy Blasters, 5 throwing blades with a deadly toxin on the blades, Medium armoured bounty hunter armour...
Ship: N/A
Other: items: night vision Goggles
Droid: N/A
Background: Born and raised himself on tatooine, had to search for his own food and water, soon became angry, and thought he would train himself for deadly combat, soon after 10 years he had become one of the most feared bounty hunters in the galaxy, expert at hand to hand combat and weapons combat, very tough person now.......

THE PRINCE OF EVIL...!

I Will Galit Gun Your Ass!!!

Cool People:
Exa, Kit, sauron, mw741 and others...

Old Post Feb 11th, 2004 05:03 PM
.:Vegeta14:. is currently offline Click here to Send .:Vegeta14:. a Private Message Find more posts by .:Vegeta14:. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XornonJay

(forgot to put this tid bit in: another trademark of my characters, I am immuned to alocohol, so i can't get drunk. Something i picked up from my boyhood on Tatooine.) And Vegeta, i can see u and I becoming very good friends, lol, Noghri style fighter, and ur skills = a very deadly pair. Of course, i don't work well with partners. ninja

Old Post Feb 11th, 2004 09:06 PM
XornonJay is currently offline Click here to Send XornonJay a Private Message Find more posts by XornonJay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
.:Vegeta14:.
''Super-Saiyan''

yeah man, we could team up...somehow

THE PRINCE OF EVIL...!

I Will Galit Gun Your Ass!!!

Cool People:
Exa, Kit, sauron, mw741 and others...

Old Post Feb 11th, 2004 09:46 PM
.:Vegeta14:. is currently offline Click here to Send .:Vegeta14:. a Private Message Find more posts by .:Vegeta14:. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Zink
Bane

Name: Rupert Okvist
Species: Arkanian
Physical appearence: average height and build, white hair down to shoulders, milky-blue eyes without pupils
Template: Assassin
Weapons and Armor: Datadagger, Kin'tya, Litch-knife, Punch-dagger, Vibroshiv, Buzz-knuckles, two ELG-3A concealable holdout pistols
Ship: Arctic Wind, one-man starship
Other items: Sleep-inducer, RX-8 poisonous gas grenades, Slicewire, Smoke Screamer, light amplication visor, air filter device
Background: The stern Rupert Okvist is an Arkanian from the frigid, frozen world of Arkania. Like the others of his species, he is xenophobic, considering himself superior to even his closest allies that are not Arkanian, and leaves very little room for error in everything he does. He is very coldhearted and silent, though he can be talkative from time to time with a soothing voice. Wearing a cloak made of mood-color fabric and dark Arkanian nobleman's clothing, he is covered from head to toe in highly concealable weaponry and devices. He is stealthy and silent when it comes to killing his target. He has an assortment of blades and knock-out devices, and two blasters in case things go awry. He uses a smoke screamer to make a quick getaway, disappearing into the smog and sonic booms it creates.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2004 11:31 PM
General Zink is currently offline Click here to Send General Zink a Private Message Find more posts by General Zink Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

Err... "Advanced human"?

Old Post Feb 11th, 2004 11:33 PM
General Zink
Bane

Yeah, what does that mean?

General Zink is currently offline Click here to Send General Zink a Private Message Find more posts by General Zink Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xeous
The Next.

Name: Tanon Erat
Species: Human
Physical appearence: Around 5'11" Medium, cut(muscular build), "Surfer" hair(Cali surfers...get it?)
Template: Smuggler
Weapons and Armor: Blastor Pistol, Viroblade.
Ship (optional): Crossfire(sleek, speedy(one of the fastest in the galaxy))
Other items (optional): Lightsaber(has no clue how to use it, just keeps it around...), sentimental items(ring, holograms, etc), Equipment and parts(on ship) to make a limited amount of explosives.
Droid (optional): CS77 repair droid(ship)
Background: Born on Mon Calamari during a galatic cruise, Tanon quickly learned how to fend for himself after being abandoned. When he was 6, he was offered to take some "items" to a crime kingpin. These items turned out to be parts for thermal-detonators. In exchange for the service, the kingpin took him under his wing for a few years. Taught Tanon how to make a few selected types of bombs(Shock Gernades, thermo detonators, Frag Gernades, Poison Gernades, etc.) In his early teen years, he hung out in the local Cantina's, gaining as much information about the galaxy as possible. When he turned 16, he got hired to accompany a Smuggler that was transporting some slaves for the Hutts. He's been hooked ever since. Won his ship in a swoop race bet when he was 18(his bet was his services(slave)). Now 23 years old.

Last edited by xeous on Feb 11th, 2004 at 11:45 PM

xeous is currently offline Click here to Send xeous a Private Message Find more posts by xeous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Zink
Bane

When he was 2?! That's a little young, Xeous!

Old Post Feb 11th, 2004 11:35 PM
xeous
The Next.

That's the idea. He's been exposed to illegal activity since a young age...Besides, who would suspect a 2 year old to be carrying such hazardous(and illegal) materials?

Old Post Feb 11th, 2004 11:36 PM
xeous is currently offline Click here to Send xeous a Private Message Find more posts by xeous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

And I forgot to mention... I'd like everybody who has a ship to tell me what the weapons are now so you can't say you have a proton-torpedo producing operation on board or something...

Zink---> you can't have an unlimited amount of grenades, y'know so I'm just assuming you carry around like 4 or 5

Old Post Feb 11th, 2004 11:37 PM
xeous
The Next.

What kind of weapons can the ship have?(I don't know Star Wars that well...)

Also, when's this bad boy going to get kicked off?

Old Post Feb 11th, 2004 11:38 PM
General Zink
Bane

Right, of course. I'll go with 5. The RX-8 grenades contain the gas RX-8, which is very poisonous. It doesn't really explode. And I'll carry two smoke screamers. More of a getaway weapon than a bomb.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2004 11:38 PM