KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » DR's game--Episode I: Alliances

DR's game--Episode I: Alliances
Started by: Darth Revan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (50): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth Revan
-

DR's game--Episode I: Alliances

Being a bounty hunter doesn't bring as much glory or wealth as some think. The Empire, and now the budding New Republic, hunt you down and kill you whenever they get the chance. Even the Hutts, who give you work, aren't above eliminating you if need be. You are seen as the scum of the galaxy, those who have reached the bottom rung and have nowhere else to go.
However, there are those who think more highly of you, who understand you for what you are. Your fellow contract killers, smugglers, and criminals. Even they are often a danger, but when they haven't been hired to kill you, and aren't competing on the same job, they can be helpful.
In the past, there have been several bounty hunter unions or guilds. Most of them have failed. But one man, Jerec Kanos, sought to create an alliance between all bounty hunters, one that could not be broken with hot-headedness. Ever since he first became a mercenary when he was 16, he has wanted this. Finally, two decades later, he has the means to do that.
This is where you guys come in. Several weeks ago, he selected a group of bounty hunters to form this alliance. Currently, you are all travelling on a salvaged Republic Assault ship. Along with you are several NPCs: Kai and Jess Durron, a brother-sister team of force users, Xerdon Thamnis, a Gran slicer, and Jerec himself. You are en-route to a mission on Yavin IV.
Not much is going on right now--it is the middle of the day, and it will be several hours before you reach your destination. So go ahead and have some food, chat amongst yourselves, play a game of Sabaac, whatever you want.

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2004 05:00 AM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
.:Vegeta14:.
''Super-Saiyan''

i wonder what we will be up against on yavin...

THE PRINCE OF EVIL...!

I Will Galit Gun Your Ass!!!

Cool People:
Exa, Kit, sauron, mw741 and others...

Old Post Feb 14th, 2004 08:23 AM
.:Vegeta14:. is currently offline Click here to Send .:Vegeta14:. a Private Message Find more posts by .:Vegeta14:. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XornonJay

I stand against the wall, bottle of liquor in hand. Scanning the room, I take note of where people are, and what they are doing. Making sure two of my knives are still easily reachable tucked in my wrist band under my cloak sleeve, I walk to the table where Jerec is at. "So, what exactly are we going to be up against at Yavin?"

Old Post Feb 14th, 2004 01:50 PM
XornonJay is currently offline Click here to Send XornonJay a Private Message Find more posts by XornonJay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

"You'll see when we get there," Jerec answers.
Just then, the ship jolts heavily and is ripped out of hyperspace. It obviously was not something the pilot was intending to happen. It almost felt as if an Interdictor cruiser was around--but the only object nearby is a small, unidentifiable planet below you. Suddenly you realize something--you are being pulled down to the surface of the planet!

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2004 03:16 PM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XornonJay

Looking around at the panicing people i state the obvious. "Tractor beam." I look back a Jerec. "Seems like someone wants to see us."

Old Post Feb 14th, 2004 03:42 PM
XornonJay is currently offline Click here to Send XornonJay a Private Message Find more posts by XornonJay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

Jerec thinks for a moment. "We have to abandon the ship. Everyone get aboard their ships, the tractor beam will have less of an effect on smaller objects!"

Old Post Feb 14th, 2004 03:55 PM
Tela

Yakov didn't need to be told twice. He was immediately in the cockpit flipping the switches. The engine roared. He glanced up momentarily.

Made by the extremely awesome Starlock

Old Post Feb 14th, 2004 04:05 PM
Tela is currently offline Click here to Send Tela a Private Message Find more posts by Tela Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XornonJay

Goes with (someone) to their ship.
((I don't have a ship, so who should i ride with??))

Old Post Feb 14th, 2004 04:14 PM
Baylin
Back in story!

"You can ride with me" says Boolan helpfully as he heads off to his Skipray.

(What era are we in?)

Old Post Feb 14th, 2004 04:34 PM
Baylin is currently offline Click here to Send Baylin a Private Message Find more posts by Baylin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tela

(((for once after the trilogy))) i think

Old Post Feb 14th, 2004 04:36 PM
Tela is currently offline Click here to Send Tela a Private Message Find more posts by Tela Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

It takes place several months after the battle of Endor.

Yakov, you are the first out of the hangar. Boolan, you are out shortly behind him, followed by Kai, Jess, and Xerdon in their freighter, the Fortune. Anyone who doesn't have a ship is riding with either them or Jerec in the Call of Honor. You are only a short distance away from the abandoned capital ship when you notice that the tractor beam still affects you in your ships.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2004 04:43 PM
Tela

Yakov looks calmly down at the planet before talking to his droid. (i can still have a droid right?).

Old Post Feb 14th, 2004 05:15 PM
Baylin
Back in story!

Instead of fighting it Boolan turns his ship around lets the tractor pull him.

(What can he see on his sensors?)

Old Post Feb 14th, 2004 05:24 PM
Baylin is currently offline Click here to Send Baylin a Private Message Find more posts by Baylin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XornonJay

Sits calmly in the co-pilot seat of Boolan's ship. "Get ready for a fight. I can see this getting a bit messy."

Old Post Feb 14th, 2004 05:29 PM
Darth Revan
-

Yes, you can still have a droid, but he will have to ride in the cockpit behind your seat.

You can't see much on the planet surface--almost as if there's something down there scrambling your sensors... You can see a good-sized settlement, however it is nighttime on the planet so there doesn't appear to be much going on.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2004 05:36 PM
Tela

yakov does the same. He knew this was going to get messy, but hey, he liked it that way.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2004 05:37 PM
xeous
The Next.

Tanon comes roaring in, late as usual. He then speaks into the comlink,

"Damn guys, I knew I was late but the party is already over? What's sizzlin' my home fries?"

Old Post Feb 14th, 2004 07:25 PM
xeous is currently offline Click here to Send xeous a Private Message Find more posts by xeous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

After around 15 minutes of being pulled steadily towards the planet, you enter the atmosphere. As your ships start to glow with the heat of re-entry, the tractor beam seems to lose control somewhat, and you plummet fast towards the ground. "It's going to be a rough landing," Kai says over the radio. He's right.
Now that you're closer, you can see that it's a forest planet, not unlike Endor but with smaller trees and more vines and things. You all smash through the canopy of the trees and hit the ground roughly. You are all fairly close to each other, and you can see the edge of the forest several hundred yards ahead. It is late at night.
Tlith, you suddenly become aware of something. You can no longer use the force!

Old Post Feb 14th, 2004 07:33 PM
xeous
The Next.

"What the hell was that all about? Checking systems...Is everyone ok?"

Old Post Feb 14th, 2004 07:35 PM
xeous is currently offline Click here to Send xeous a Private Message Find more posts by xeous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XornonJay

"Ah, the force users are screwed, we're on Myrkr everyone," I say over the comm. Climbing out of the ship and down to the ground, I walk to each ship checking everyone. "Is everyone ok?"

Old Post Feb 14th, 2004 07:37 PM