KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » New Star Wars game ready to go! Kinda.

New Star Wars game ready to go! Kinda.
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

New Star Wars game ready to go! Kinda.

(dramatic chord)

I have the start of the Dark Side storyline.

That being the case, a few admin issues in re-organising threads aside, I am pretty much ready to go.

Two major issues exist- we're waiting for Gundy (who has been exceptionally busy lately) and it will be about a week before the new rules to replace the old problems come in (note that as these rules will be brand new they may be tweaked soon after).

I could technically start in advance of these events. What do people think?

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post May 16th, 2004 06:35 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

go for it. the sooner the better

Old Post May 16th, 2004 07:12 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Start in advanced? Please do!

Old Post May 16th, 2004 07:13 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Baylin
Back in story!

Yes please do! I've being biting my nails in anticipation. In fact I've bitten them down so far Rah's gonna struggle to hold his sabre...

Old Post May 16th, 2004 07:27 PM
Baylin is currently offline Click here to Send Baylin a Private Message Find more posts by Baylin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

laughing out loud

Old Post May 16th, 2004 07:31 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Well, the old Dark Side posse seems keen...

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post May 16th, 2004 07:42 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Of course!

Old Post May 16th, 2004 07:43 PM
Fire

doesnt matter much for me but sure

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Old Post May 16th, 2004 07:44 PM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Zink
Bane

I'm with everyone else. yes

Old Post May 16th, 2004 07:50 PM
General Zink is currently offline Click here to Send General Zink a Private Message Find more posts by General Zink Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Some things to do:

Ok, well, obviously Gundy needs to do her character, and Rusky needs to finish his.

Galder, Xeth, Rah and Roan still need to spent their xp.

Rah- no Intuition? I recommend you take it.

Xeth, have you spent all your merits? If that is indeed a gap there, I recommend you take contacts with the organisation that employed you to look for the droids- they are how you make a living.

The Dark Side group dynamic needs tightening still.

And next week the rules reviison will come in, and people will want to jiggle around force and blade tirkcs.

Note that I have equalised Light/Dark force pools- this is a rules change; I shall update the rules thread soon.

BtVS

Old Post May 16th, 2004 08:08 PM
The Ones
Death Eater

im in and can we create our characters

Harry Potter and the Triwizard Cup Spider-man 3

Old Post May 16th, 2004 08:44 PM
The Ones is currently offline Click here to Send The Ones a Private Message Find more posts by The Ones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Well, it's the same one that I have been throwing around for a while, TO...

BtVS

Old Post May 16th, 2004 08:51 PM
Fire

lol *strike*

Old Post May 16th, 2004 08:53 PM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Zink
Bane

That's striking, Fire. stick out tongue

Alright, I see, I see...

Old Post May 16th, 2004 09:18 PM
General Zink is currently offline Click here to Send General Zink a Private Message Find more posts by General Zink Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

Huh what GZ?

Old Post May 16th, 2004 09:19 PM
General Zink
Bane

quote:
Originally posted by Fire
lol *strike*

^
l
l
l

Old Post May 16th, 2004 09:20 PM
Trickster
True KMC Jester

I'll just go cut thoise force powers from my chara and I'm ready to go!

Death only gives another set of choices.

He who dies with the most toys. Still dies.

Old Post May 16th, 2004 09:33 PM
Trickster is currently offline Click here to Send Trickster a Private Message Find more posts by Trickster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Zink
Bane

Psst, Ush, you need to answer BB's question about he sonic blaster...

Old Post May 16th, 2004 09:41 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

What question?

BtVS

Old Post May 16th, 2004 09:46 PM
General Zink
Bane

Main Rules area, BB asked if you were going to include sonic blasters under the weaponry section.

Old Post May 16th, 2004 10:24 PM