KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » REX's Game -- DARK-SIDE (Brith, Gundark, queeq, Ki-Adi Gallia)

REX's Game -- DARK-SIDE (Brith, Gundark, queeq, Ki-Adi Gallia)
Started by: Captain REX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
REXXXX
Networking

REX's Game -- DARK-SIDE (Brith, Gundark, queeq, Ki-Adi Gallia)

On the barren, remote world of Tutalo, Dark Jedi have arrisen and taken hold of the capital of Tutalo, Chu-Jung, and the spaceport in Chu-Lok. The Dark Jedi lead thousands of red and black armor clad troopers called Death Commandos onto the planet and are taking Tutalo by force and enslaving the Tutalone inhabitants.

A few weeks ago, your leader, Master Rex, penetrated the weak defense of the harmless Tutolone palace in Chu-Jung and assasinated the Senator, Kashi (Kaw-shy) Heebo'cci (Hee-bo-see-kee), and made an attempt to capture the king, Jade Mon'lerp, but he jumped out the window and scaled the wall.

The Dark Jedi are now on the hunt for Jade. Since the Tutalone have a high amount of technology, they crafted a small, palm-sized cloak that can cloak the king for only a week. Until the time is up (which is in 2 days), the Dark Jedi can only find him by sensing his mind.

After they succeed in returning with Jade (dead or alive) to the palace, they have another objective: destroying the city of Chu-Huang.

Master Rex, Steerpike, K'yrrah Crowmia, and Fenring watch from Rex's quarters as Suanmi Kuan-Ti and Vale Dray lead the soldiers marching from the city to Chi-Huang. "We shall crush the city with vigilance. The Rockies will be able to invade the mountain city and communications will be cut off. With Suanmi and Vale on the job, I'm sure of it," says Rex, watching the soldiers intently with his large red eyes. Behind them, a pirate, Quizec Vilbl, talks to a few commandos that are going in assault speeders.

Last edited by queeq on Mar 8th, 2002 at 03:34 PM

Old Post Mar 6th, 2002 11:03 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

"I'm sick of these people," says Steerpike. "With their gadgets and their fancy doodads. I think we should have their leaders beaten to death with clubs. And where is Brith (hint hint, Rex...)?"

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Mar 7th, 2002 08:27 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

"Brith is down there, working on a few of the speeders. He's our mechanic in a way. Why do you hate our soldiers? With them, we wouldn't be able to even take over this city!"

Old Post Mar 8th, 2002 12:37 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

(Okay, here's the deal. Gundy and Suanmi are going to lead the troopers to Chi-Huang. Gundy will try to kill the "mayor" of the mountain city, which sits right in the mouth of a volcano. Brith will join them in a speeder shortly. If queeq, Ush, and KAG find Jade in time, they'll join you.)

(Queeq, Ush, and KAG will head for Tobet Valley. There they will search for Jade. If they succeed in finding him and return with him (dead or alive), then they will go help Gundy and Brith invade Chi-Huang. Rex will remain behind, but will send with you one of his elite troops, a Mandal soldier named Yazi.)

Master Rex looks upon the field again. "It shall be a great step forward for us, even if you hate the armored soldiers."

Old Post Mar 8th, 2002 05:16 AM
queeq
Chaos

"Hm", Fenring says as he steps back from the window and takes a seat.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2002 03:36 PM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

"With an attack force this size everybody in Chi-Huang's gonna know we're comin', " Vale mumbled to herself. The troop carrier than she and Suanmi rode in wobbled a bit. Must be a bad stabilizer... she thought. Vale glanced sideways at the Shi-Tien. His green eyes stared back at her. Aliens didn't bother Vale much, but she loathed cannibals and the Shi-Tien stunk.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2002 06:04 PM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

"It's not our men I hate. It's the inhabitants of this damnable planet!" Steerpike adjusts his mask.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Mar 8th, 2002 10:14 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Brith

"I'm sure the feeling is mutual, Steerpike." said Brith from the doorway. He walks over to Master Rex. "The last speeder is ready. Do we have any news about the forces that are currently in Chi-Huang?"

Brith thinks again....

Old Post Mar 8th, 2002 10:47 PM
Brith is currently offline Click here to Send Brith a Private Message Find more posts by Brith Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

"Ha! Some fat mayor and his toy-obsessed minions! We are wasted on people like this!"

BtVS

Old Post Mar 8th, 2002 11:05 PM
Brith

"Toys that can kill, Steerpike. It would be best if we know what defends the city before our attack rather than after."

Brith thinks again....

Old Post Mar 8th, 2002 11:33 PM
Brith is currently offline Click here to Send Brith a Private Message Find more posts by Brith Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

"Nothing new from Chi-Huang, except the mayor is sitting in his office as usual. They haven't arrived there yet." Master Rex turns to Steerpike. "They have toys that can kill. But, they are a very peaceful people the Tutalone. They have forgotten how to use their weapons, for the last time they used them for war was back during the fall of the Sith Army. It shall be a easy victory."

Suanmi glares into Vale's mind and face. "I'm not that cannibalistic," he says, grinning and licking his lips. "I only like the taste of Ewok flesh. Quite good when deep fried." He yellowish brown teeth are disgusting and his breath smells of carrion. He casts off his outer robes, revealing a dark tunic much like a Jedis tunic. His lightsaber is on his belt as well as a lightdagger and a knife. "I wonder what the Tutalone taste like..."

Old Post Mar 9th, 2002 01:41 AM
Brith

"As we have no further news, and with your permission, I shall take a speeder to do some reconnaissance before our army arrives."

Brith thinks again....

Old Post Mar 9th, 2002 12:15 PM
REXXXX
Networking

"You may, just be stealthy. You may be off," says Rex, dismissing Brith. He turns to the others around him. "You'd best be off too if we want to find Jade. Remember, he is cloaked for the next few hours. Try to sense his mind. I'll send with you Yazi, one of my guards. Yazi!"

Yazi steps through a door. He is clad in Mandalorian Armor, but it is black and grey. "Yes my lord?" he asks. "You shall go with K'yrrah, Steerpike, and Fenring to Tobet Valley to search for the King of Tutalo. If you succeed, you must reach Chi-Huang to help the invasion force. Do I make myself clear?" orders Rex. Yazi answers with a nod. "You will take a squad of speederbikes. Or you could walk 30 miles."

Old Post Mar 9th, 2002 06:50 PM
Brith

Brith leaves the room and heads back down to the speeder bay. He scoops up some binoculars and a sun visor before jumping into a small, open top speeder and heading off in the direction of Chi-Huang.

Brith thinks again....

Old Post Mar 9th, 2002 11:53 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

"Right, Fenring..." says Steerpike. "Are we off to find this invisible ponce, then?"

BtVS

Old Post Mar 10th, 2002 11:28 PM
REXXXX
Networking

"Oh, you'll be able to find him, even with his cloaking device. You have the Force. You'll be able to sense the energy from the device. From the fear in his mind." Rex grins, his red eyes glinting and glowing with malice. "Now be off. I want this invasion to be successful. With the king captured or dead, it'll be an easy victory."

You all walk out of the chamber with Yazi following behind. You all hop on speederbikes in the garage and the whine of the engines fills the air. You all sense fear coming from the canyon. You dismiss it only to be animals scared by the noise. Then Yazi jumps up and soars with his jetpack off to the field. You guys follow after him on the speederbikes, which are armed with blasters and grenade launchers. They aren't slow whatsoever.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2002 03:46 PM
Gundark
Mayhem

Vale stared evenly back at the Shi-Tien, hate in her eyes. "I'm not interested in your dining habits, Suanmi. Once we destroy Chu-Huang you and I are parting company." She turned back to the viewport and grinned wickedly, thinking of Konut's feet. Just the night before they had been having another sparring match in the main hold on his ship as they frequently did. Lightsabres had clashed and sparked and Konut had finally succeeded in forcing Vale against a bulkhead. She feigned surrender and attacked with renewed vigor, but Konut had Force-flung some loose cable around her ankles and she fell to the floor. Hiding the fact that she was furious with him, they spent half the night thrashing heatedly in the bunk they occasionlly shared in his cabin. After he had fallen asleep, she snuck out of bed and slashed off the toes of his boots with her sabre. He was angry enough with her the next morning, but the spare pair he found in a locker were too small and she knew his feet were killing him. Vale chuckled to herself, oblivious to the quizzical look the Shi-Tien gave her.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2002 05:54 PM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Brith

Having longed since passed the army, Brith stops his speeder to check a map of the region. He examines it carefully, looking for an observation point that can be reached with a speeder. He also wanted a place that would have the sun behind him while he spied on Chi-Huang. Having found a candidate Brith throws the map back in the speeder and puts on his sun visor. For a second he wonders if resistance in Chi-Huang willbe as light as his Master had promised. Then he jumps into hisspeeder and heads off towards the city.

Brith thinks again....

Old Post Mar 11th, 2002 07:07 PM
queeq
Chaos

"Well, Pike... we might as well. But I've got to get me some decent boots. These are killing me." Fenring mumbled. He had almost killed Vale for that joke he 'd pulled on him. But he'd have his revenge, as they both had in their playful pranks and counterpranks. He realised Vale's frustration was justified, he'd gotten the better of her again...as usual. "If only she realised how much I was holding back" , he thought with an inner smile. Even this "joke" was already avenged, the jungo bugs he'd hidden in her brah were about to hatch...

Old Post Mar 11th, 2002 08:25 PM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

"So, the Tobet valley..." says Steerpike. "Anyone have any idea what the weather there is like? If it is raining there is no way I am going in an open-top speeder!"

BtVS

Old Post Mar 11th, 2002 08:29 PM