KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » Poll for 'Revenge'- Dark Side players.

Who would make the best leader from those present?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Quam. Because... well, he's Quam! 3 75.00%
Edna. Kuylen likes her and she has powers I can only dream of 0 0%
Rex. I like my leader to be the toughest looking one there is 1 25.00%
Chion. Anyone who doesn't say anything must be more intelligent than the rest of us... 0 0%
Total: 4 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Poll for 'Revenge'- Dark Side players.
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Poll for 'Revenge'- Dark Side players

Can a Dark Side group, with all its personal prejudices, unrestrained emotions and utter selfishness ever work together in any coherent manner? Inability to work together destroyed the Sith; only by working in pairs could they flourish.

Kuylen believes that discipline is the answer, but the weakness of this system is shown by what happens in his absence.

But say that Sidious himself will kill you unless you appointed someone to lead you while Kuylen is not around? Or, should you ever decide (and be capable of!) overthrowing that tyranical military bully boy, who would you put in his place?

These polls are designed for everyone to learn more about your character and what he thinks, so a comment or two to add to your vote would be nice. None of this is mandatory, though.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Last edited by Ushgarak on Apr 3rd, 2002 at 11:23 PM

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2002 11:21 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

I vote for Quam. I would vote for me, but I'm not a good leader, and yerssot is the captive. And Edna is a little bossy. Plus, Quam seems to be in command anyway.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2002 04:02 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

how come I feel rejected? sad

Old Post Apr 4th, 2002 08:07 AM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

To make up for not being on the poll, Yerss, you may vote in the Light Side one as well.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Apr 4th, 2002 05:15 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

ow, but that would be cheating, right?

*runs of to the Poll for the Light Side players* big grin

Old Post Apr 4th, 2002 05:18 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Nope. Perectly relevant to your character.

BtVS

Old Post Apr 4th, 2002 05:23 PM
Ricolt Dryak
Hockey DUDE !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well i Voted for Quam . I waz gonna vote for Rex , but Rex said himself ,hes not a good leader.I looked at a bunch of posts to see what the people were like on the dark side and i used the imformation from there for my voting decision.while im not even sure i can vote , i supposely joining once i get my profile sent.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2002 08:04 PM
Ricolt Dryak is currently offline Click here to Send Ricolt Dryak a Private Message Find more posts by Ricolt Dryak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Your vote here is perfectly welcome.

BtVS

Old Post Apr 9th, 2002 10:38 PM
queeq
Chaos

I can't vote for myself, now can I?

Old Post Apr 10th, 2002 08:19 PM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Sure you can.

BtVS

Old Post Apr 10th, 2002 08:25 PM
queeq
Chaos

No, I can't.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2002 12:34 PM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Your winning anyway, so what's the difference if you vote for yourself!

Old Post Apr 11th, 2002 02:29 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

I want it noted that I was forced to vote. big grin

Old Post Apr 12th, 2002 02:45 PM
yerssot

because I'm not in the list!

Old Post Apr 12th, 2002 03:51 PM