KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » USH'S STAR WARS GAME- New mini-episode starting soon!

USH'S STAR WARS GAME- New mini-episode starting soon!
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

USH'S STAR WARS GAME- New mini-episode starting soon!

Due to scheduling changes talked about in more detail here:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f7/t335156.html

... in a few days we shall be starting a new mini-Episode, which has been called the Interlude, for the Light Siders. This details a single operation requiring a large Jedi assault force to crack a particularly difficult target. Once the operation is completed, which I am hoping will not take more than a month of real time, the story ends, and we will start to proceed to Episode III.

This missionette is a good opportunity for any new Light Side players to begin play. The mission needs absolutely no prior knowledge to play through and all new guys will be in close contact with the old hands to be guided through.

Whilst everyone checks their characters are ok before play- and I am no great hurry as I need the Dark Siders to catch up- any of the people that have approached me about joining the Light Side recently, please post here to say if you are in! I plan to start the interlude this coming weekend.

Any questions, please ask!

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Last edited by Ushgarak on Apr 21st, 2005 at 06:07 PM

Old Post Apr 20th, 2005 10:13 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bespin Bart
Buggy

Does it have anything to do with our recent plot, or Episode III?

THIS IS WHAT WE'VE WAITED FOR
THIS IS IT, BOYS, THIS IS WAR!

Old Post Apr 20th, 2005 10:33 PM
Bespin Bart is currently offline Click here to Send Bespin Bart a Private Message Find more posts by Bespin Bart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

It's relevant to the campaign plotline, yes, but it just works as its own section.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Apr 20th, 2005 10:51 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Rover

Cool....looking forward to contributing more. stick out tongue

Old Post Apr 20th, 2005 11:45 PM
The Rover is currently offline Click here to Send The Rover a Private Message Find more posts by The Rover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cepheus

will new darksiders be able to join this new mini episode??

Old Post Apr 21st, 2005 12:48 AM
Cepheus is currently offline Click here to Send Cepheus a Private Message Find more posts by Cepheus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bespin Bart
Buggy

The mini is only for Jedi, seeing as the Dark Jedi are taking forever. big grin

THIS IS WHAT WE'VE WAITED FOR
THIS IS IT, BOYS, THIS IS WAR!

Old Post Apr 21st, 2005 12:54 AM
Bespin Bart is currently offline Click here to Send Bespin Bart a Private Message Find more posts by Bespin Bart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cepheus

oh...

Old Post Apr 21st, 2005 12:59 AM
Cepheus is currently offline Click here to Send Cepheus a Private Message Find more posts by Cepheus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Rover

laughing out loud
Damned slow Dark Siders....stick out tongue

Old Post Apr 21st, 2005 01:00 AM
The Rover is currently offline Click here to Send The Rover a Private Message Find more posts by The Rover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cepheus

yes, damn them mad

Old Post Apr 21st, 2005 01:03 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Shush! This is a lot more difficult than your silly battle droid fight!

Old Post Apr 21st, 2005 01:03 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Rover

stick out tongue
I'm sure it is....roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Apr 21st, 2005 01:04 AM
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

Yay!
Enough xp (Hopefully) fo (Finally) buy evade!

Old Post Apr 21st, 2005 01:08 AM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Shut up you guys, our bit is a hell of a lot harder than hacking through droids....stick out tongue

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Apr 21st, 2005 02:06 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jazzman_78
Jedi

Hi all. I had been watching your last episode, and got permission from Ushgarak to join in. I will be playing the Jedi Knight Swordsman Andro Fenris. I think I have a handle on how the game works from reading along, but as I haven't actually played yet, I can't be sure. Hopefully you will find me to be a positive contributor.
-Andy

'Jedi are at their best when things don't go as planned.' - Anakin Skywalker, whom we now know never met Andro Fenris.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2005 05:45 PM
Jazzman_78 is currently offline Click here to Send Jazzman_78 a Private Message Find more posts by Jazzman_78 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Rover

Good luck Andy...."You're gonna need it."
That was a SW Reference, by the way. stick out tongue

BTW> This mission is the one hinted to, the one to "Droben"?

Old Post Apr 21st, 2005 10:10 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Welcome Andro, I can't wait to fight you on the battlefield. big grin

Old Post Apr 21st, 2005 10:11 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jazzman_78
Jedi

Thanks, DC. That's one of my favorite Han Solo lines, BTW. Thanks you, too Rex, it would be an honor to 'rid the galaxy of a dark Jedi. whistle

'Jedi are at their best when things don't go as planned.' - Anakin Skywalker, whom we now know never met Andro Fenris.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2005 04:36 AM
Jazzman_78 is currently offline Click here to Send Jazzman_78 a Private Message Find more posts by Jazzman_78 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

*giggles*

Rex, the silly Jedi thinks he could stand a chance against you....laughing out loud

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2005 04:50 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cepheus

thats right go dark side!!

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2005 06:55 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Well, he's a Swordsman. Wise choice if you want to have any chance of life at all. stick out tongue

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2005 10:06 PM