KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » Holiday- Ush busy

Holiday- Ush busy
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Holiday- Ush busy

Summer is traditionally the slowest time for role-playing, not only because of holidays but also because people are less tempted to sit in front of a computer!

So this will be a less intense RPing time for a while. Furthermore, I myself am kinda on-off on holiday over the next three weeks so my performance will be sporadic. I'll be getting on whenever I can!

Thanks for your patience,

Ush

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Jun 21st, 2005 10:13 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trickster
True KMC Jester

Holidays are finally here then.

Have a nice time, Ush.

Death only gives another set of choices.

He who dies with the most toys. Still dies.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2005 10:22 AM
Trickster is currently offline Click here to Send Trickster a Private Message Find more posts by Trickster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

good thing :P I have exams and holis till you get back ush smile

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Old Post Jun 21st, 2005 11:41 AM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Melkor

I am going to Paris for two months. But I should have Internet acess availible.

Yet the lies that Melkor, the mighty and accursed, Morgoth Bauglir, the Power of Terror and of Hate, sowed in the hearts of Elves and Men are a seed that does not die and cannot be destroyed; and ever and anon it sprouts anew, and will bear dark fruit even unto the latest days.

"… his name is Melkor, Lord of All, Giver of Freedeom, and he shall make you stronger than they."
Sauron to Ar-Pharazôn

Old Post Jun 21st, 2005 01:42 PM
Lord Melkor is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Melkor a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Melkor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jazzman_78
Jedi

No problem at all. Enjoy your time off. Just going by the time you put in on these boards, you've earned it.

'Jedi are at their best when things don't go as planned.' - Anakin Skywalker, whom we now know never met Andro Fenris.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2005 03:05 PM
Jazzman_78 is currently offline Click here to Send Jazzman_78 a Private Message Find more posts by Jazzman_78 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

Have fun Ush!

Old Post Jun 21st, 2005 05:07 PM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
supatroopa286
The Forum's Drifter

Man, you Europeans are so lucky. You could just drive over to Paris, or have a what? 2 hour flight to UK? It stinks in America. all we have is Mexico and Canada to go to( unless your rich).

Old Post Jun 21st, 2005 06:39 PM
supatroopa286 is currently offline Click here to Send supatroopa286 a Private Message Find more posts by supatroopa286 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

quote: (post)
Originally posted by supatroopa286
Man, you Europeans are so lucky. You could just drive over to Paris, or have a what? 2 hour flight to UK? It stinks in America. all we have is Mexico and Canada to go to( unless your rich).

Haha..yes because New York is so sim iliar to Kansas....and california is basically the same as Oregon.......you have so much different stuff in your own country...

Old Post Jun 21st, 2005 07:24 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
supatroopa286
The Forum's Drifter

I know, but its all the same country. same culture, same language. If you brits went to NYC and said to some one "did you see that Bobby in a Lorry?" you would get some puzzled looks. My mom was a little nervous about the name of this site. She didn't know that Killer in the UK is the same as Tight, or cool in the US. also, What you said is like if i said " well you have Berlin to go to". It's cool, but it isnt the same as going into another country. but what i do like is that we have people from all around the world on this site.

Last edited by supatroopa286 on Jun 21st, 2005 at 07:33 PM

Old Post Jun 21st, 2005 07:28 PM
supatroopa286 is currently offline Click here to Send supatroopa286 a Private Message Find more posts by supatroopa286 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

I have been to other countries...but not to berlin...I see what you are saying though.........

Old Post Jun 21st, 2005 07:34 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
supatroopa286
The Forum's Drifter

yeah. You live in Germany right? well, you could fly or even drive to the Eifell tower, the Coliseum, the running of the bulls, or big ben in the same time it takes me to get halfway down my country. and what do i get when i get there? ooooooooohh, a different accent, or a national park. You guys have it so lucky. Besides all that, you dont have to worry about having George Bush running your country. stick out tongue

Old Post Jun 21st, 2005 07:41 PM
Bardock42

yeah. You live in Germany right? well, you could fly or even drive to the Eifell tower, the Coliseum, the running of the bulls, or big ben in the same time it takes me to get halfway down my country. and what do i get when i get there? ooooooooohh, a different accent, or a national park. You guys have it so lucky. Besides all that, you dont have to worry about having George Bush running your country. stick out tongue

Ph thats not ture....you get The Empire State Building the Statue of liberty...the Niagra falls.... the bes lobster anywhere....nice beaches.....the best Basketball teams...the golden gate bridge....hollywood.....the rocky mountains....the great lakes....lake powell....you have lots of stuff.....

Old Post Jun 21st, 2005 07:43 PM
supatroopa286
The Forum's Drifter

touche, my German friend. touche.

1. the empire state building is a tall building. after about 15 minutes, you realize that.

2. Niagra is in Canada. or as i like to call it, America's atic.

3. for the best lobster, you gotta come to the best state, Massachusetts, home of the world champion baseball team the Red Sox, and the world champion football (american football) New England Patriots cool

4. If you covered the Olympics, Lythuania kicked our teams butt in B-ball

5. Beaches are available in Italy or one of those countries in those areas

6. you got me at Hollywood, but the G.G. bridge is another 15-minute-and-then-you-realize-its-a-bridge kinda thing.

7. Im pretty sure you Germans have some mountains. the Rocky mountains are just long, not high. the lakes, im not sure.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2005 07:53 PM
Bardock42

You got a lot of nice stuff and part of the Niagra falls is in the US...not the nice part but still.....and I agree New England in genereal rocks

Old Post Jun 21st, 2005 08:03 PM
supatroopa286
The Forum's Drifter

oh, this goes out to anyone who doesnt like what the US is doing in Iraq

Dont hate me, dont hate our troops, hate our government. thats what i do for the french. but please, dont get me started on the french.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2005 08:06 PM
Peach
mordrem

I need to get out of here and go somewhere that doesn't suck miffed

See you....well, when I see you, I guess....

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Jun 21st, 2005 08:49 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Melkor

What are you referring to, Supatroopa?

Yet the lies that Melkor, the mighty and accursed, Morgoth Bauglir, the Power of Terror and of Hate, sowed in the hearts of Elves and Men are a seed that does not die and cannot be destroyed; and ever and anon it sprouts anew, and will bear dark fruit even unto the latest days.

"… his name is Melkor, Lord of All, Giver of Freedeom, and he shall make you stronger than they."
Sauron to Ar-Pharazôn

Old Post Jun 21st, 2005 09:08 PM
Lord Melkor is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Melkor a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Melkor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
supatroopa286
The Forum's Drifter

sorry if i offended anyone sad

Old Post Jun 21st, 2005 09:10 PM
Bardock42

sorry if i offended anyone sad

well it came kmind of out off nowhere...for no reason

Old Post Jun 21st, 2005 09:12 PM
REXXXX
Networking

I'll be here, waiting for you all to return...since I have no life. no expression

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2005 05:36 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote