KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » Star Wars: Chapter 1: Birth of Chaos

Star Wars: Chapter 1: Birth of Chaos
Started by: Will-one Kenobi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Will-one Kenobi
Order-66

Star Wars: Chapter 1: Birth of Chaos

Courascant
The council chamber was in complete silence. All the members sat silently, meditating when the disturbance hit them all simultaniously. Then the door banged open and a Jedi knight ran into the chamber panting 'I'm sorry my lords but you must see this, it is urgent!'
'What is so urgent you disrupt our meditation' a angry Ceran master replied. 'This' the young Jedi cried and threw a small velvet box down on the ground, inside the box were two lightsabres. Gasps spread around the council chamber and a Korun master said shakily 'I want to know who those lightsabres belong too, get as many Jedi on it as you can'
'Yes sir, right away sir' the Jedi said and ran off leaving a grim atmosphere behind him.

Utapau
Lightsabres hummed in the dark as Imperial Commandos practiced their sabre skills and force powers under the command of the man in the high backed chair. After what was a grueling 5 hour training session the man said 'Stop' his metallic voice reaching all the way round the sinkhole. 'You may retire, your squadrons await you' the man said and the troopers filed out of the room. The man laughed to himself and said into a commlink 'There is a certain Sith Lord who challenges me, see to it he is destroyed' and as he clicked off he laughed maniacaly chilling the bones of everyone on Utapau.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2006 06:02 PM
Will-one Kenobi is currently offline Click here to Send Will-one Kenobi a Private Message Find more posts by Will-one Kenobi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kovacs86

Coruscant.
The Sith lord once known as Kay Fisto strode along the streets, hidden in a black hooded robe. He paused by the street entrance to the Jedi Temple, then strode away...

Thanks to Badwolf for the great sig!

Old Post Feb 27th, 2006 06:19 PM
Kovacs86 is currently offline Click here to Send Kovacs86 a Private Message Find more posts by Kovacs86 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NK-Syndrome
Nonexistant

Taspir III

Attiss Illaro sat in complete silence on the steps on a large, ruined temple. He was trying to concentrate on the Force and what it told him to do. Three years. It had been three years since he had first joined the Jedi avademy, and now he was a Jedi knight. Was this the right path? Is he truly worthy of the title of knight? These are the questions he thought about in his trance, and he finally decided that the answers did not lie here.

I wonder how things are going back on Yavin... How Kyle and the other Jedi are doing. I wonder if Uelmi has been thinking about me... I miss her so much. Maybe I should go back to Corellia? Or Yavin.... Wherever I go, I want to get off this planet now.

He couldn't be blamed. Even though there was almost no one on Taspir III, there was an incredibly powerful dark aura there. Attiss immediatly got up and strode to his starfighter, where he took off into space.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2006 10:36 PM
NK-Syndrome is currently offline Click here to Send NK-Syndrome a Private Message Find more posts by NK-Syndrome Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Fenix glared at his squadron. He was not mad at them. Well, actually he was mad at evryone, everything. But he was not displeased with his squadron, he was just showing authority. After a few minutes of waiting for the late ones to show up, Darth Fenix dropped his glare and began his briefing.

"As my master has ordered, we are to find and destroy this enemy Sith Lord. Intel has found evidence indicating that he is currently hiding on the planet of Malastare, and he has an army of sith warriors. But they will not be a problem for you will they?"

In a chorus his squadron yelled "NO SIR! tHE ENEMY WILL BE FOUND AND DESTROYED SIR!" Fenix smiled evily.

"I know they will, now, prep yourselves. We will move out tonight. Dismissed." His squadron of commandos filed out of the room silently. After they all left the room Fenix sat down at his computer and frowned to himself. "Why didn't the master try to allie this sith lord? Why destroy him? " Fenix didn't agree with his master's ethics and reasonings some times. But he will do what he is commanded...

Old Post Feb 28th, 2006 12:22 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NK-Syndrome
Nonexistant

Attiss' starfighter soared through the galaxy, looking for Yavin IV. He'd need to tell Luke about the disturbance. Then he'd go to Corellia to see a woman named Uelmi. Uelmi was very important to Attiss, and he'd be happy to see her. The last time he had was three years back, right before he'd joined the Yavin Jedi academy. Attiss wondered how she'd feel about him being a Jedi knight. Knowing Uelmi, she'd probably be worried, but Attiss knew that Uelmi trusted him with his own life. In Attiss' soldier days, he'd survived every single battle without getting a fatal injury.

As the silver starfighter landed on Yavin IV, Attiss got out and went into the Jedi academy. He walked down the dim corridors, then into the bright briefing room, where Luke Skywalker stood facing the large window.

"Hello, Attiss. It's good to have you back. I feel something's disturbing you?" Luke said starting to turn around.

"Yes, master Skywalker. Something terrible's about to happen. I don't know where, but I feel it in the Force." Attiss responded. "I first felt it on Taspir III. What could it be?"

Luke looked down and sighed. "I've felt it to. The strange thing is, I can't detect what it is, or where it's coming from. Taspir II's almost vacant, if I'm correct?"

"Yes, it is. It's clouding its presence so well... Almost frightening."

"Do not be afraid of the darker aspects of the Force. I'm not telling you to embrace them, only to be aware of their danger. Do not let fear take you to the Dark Side like my father."

"Yes, master. If you excuse me, I must go see Uelmi."

"Ah, Uelmi. The person who is very special to you, correct?"

"Umm, yes. I haven't seen her in so long... I'm so anxious."

"Well, I hope you're careful. May the Force be with you."

"May the Force be with you, as well. Good-bye."

Attiss walked outside to his starfighter and flew off towards Corellia.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2006 03:06 AM
NK-Syndrome is currently offline Click here to Send NK-Syndrome a Private Message Find more posts by NK-Syndrome Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Utupau 9:37 Standard Human time

Darth Pheonix walked briskly down the hall toward his quarters, his boots clicking on the sterile white ground. As he walked by a group of technitions he sensed thir bewilderment. It was quitge common for people to gawk at his black mandalorian battle armor, black leather cape flowing behind him.

Pheonix reached his room and entered the acess code needed to open the eight inch thick durasteel door that opened up to his five meter wide quarters. If their was one thing he did agree on with his master it was his devotion to security. The master had the walls to the compound made at least half a foot thick with durasteel, and their was an inch of neophyte to block Jedi attacks. Even the commandos' rooms. Pheonix entered his quarters and armed himself with the various weapons he needed. His energy Flechette, the helmet to his mandalorian battle armor, and of course, his lightsabres. Once armed he left the compound and headed to the Hangar bay to find his dropship already loaded with his commandos and their equippment. He boarded the drop ship, headed to the rear of the ship. Once their he closed his eyes to meditiate for the approaching slaughter...

Last edited by Final Blaxican on Feb 28th, 2006 at 03:29 AM

Old Post Feb 28th, 2006 03:16 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bluedoughnut91
Spartan 291

Shade fired his snare gun at a geonotian(sorry i spelled it wrong)but missed."damn this guy is so slippery."he rocketedtowards the fugitive and pulled his crimson lightsabre"do you really want to do this all day long, i really want to take you in alive"he tossed the sabre in the air just as the criminal was pulling a blaster. shade caught his sabre and cut of his head."i guess not "he says as he remot signals his ship JailBreak.

Two destinies
One road
One journey
One ending
Together.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2006 05:43 AM
bluedoughnut91 is currently offline Click here to Send bluedoughnut91 a Private Message Find more posts by bluedoughnut91 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Will-one Kenobi
Order-66

Utapau
The man in the high backed chair smiled as he saw his apprentices ship take off, soon Kay Fisto would be dead and his plan's only obstacle destroyed. Commander Cronum entered the room and said 'My lord' the man replied 'What do you want, Cronum'
'We need to send some soldiers to the planet Mimban to obtain some crystals vital for our ultimate weapon' the man in the chair frowned 'Send two battalions out there and retrive the crystal' he said. Just as Cronum started walking away he added 'Try and get a certain Shade out there with you, later on he could come in handy...'

Old Post Feb 28th, 2006 05:28 PM
Will-one Kenobi is currently offline Click here to Send Will-one Kenobi a Private Message Find more posts by Will-one Kenobi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kovacs86

Kay Fisto, darth Malevolis, looked down upon the bounty hunter, Shade. He produce his twin lightsabres and crept towards hijm, keeping wary...

Old Post Feb 28th, 2006 05:34 PM
Kovacs86 is currently offline Click here to Send Kovacs86 a Private Message Find more posts by Kovacs86 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
seanjones

sean sat in his quarters at the acadamey on yavon IV, he had senced the arrival of attiss, a former tranee at the temple... he could sence that he was excited, that he was missing somthing, or someone...
he grabed is light sabers, strode for the dore, his grey cloke following close. when the com unit rang.
"master jones" said a voice with excitment" Attiss is here he is back"
........... bell rang g2g

Sean Jones

Old Post Feb 28th, 2006 08:22 PM
seanjones is currently offline Click here to Send seanjones a Private Message Find more posts by seanjones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NK-Syndrome
Nonexistant

[Erm... I kinda just now took off for Corellia.]

Attiss later on landed on the planet of Corellia in the city of Coronet. He got out and walked out of the StarPort towards Uelmi's small droid shop and entered. He saw Uelmi working on a busted droid, then spotted him.

"Hello, may I help you- Attiss? Is that you?" she said in shock.

Attiss smiled and said "Yeah, it's me."

He walked over and kissed her on the cheek. She smiled back at him.

"I missed you so much... I can't believe it's really you... How have you been?"

"I've been doing well. I missed you too." Attiss said.

"Attiss.... What's that thing on your belt? Is that a...."

"Uelmi, I have to tell you something. I'm not a New Republic soldier like I said I'd be. That device on my belt is a lightsaber. I'm a Jedi knight now."

"But... Why? Isn't it dangerous? Attiss, what if you get hurt?"

"I won't, don't worry. Being a Jedi is my destiny. I have Force potential, and I'd rather use it for the good of the universe, rather than not using it at all. Please, Uelmi."

Uelmi sighed. "Well Attiss, I trust you. Just be careful."

"I will."

"Anyways... Will you be staying on Corellia?"

"Perhaps. I think I'd like to take a break for a few days and spend time with you."

Uelmi smiled, and they hugged.

"Well, you're welcome to stay with me."

"Well, okay. After all, nothing could go too wrong for a few days."

Old Post Feb 28th, 2006 10:26 PM
bluedoughnut91
Spartan 291

shade felt a preasence pushing at the boundries of his force alarm."you don"t have to sneek up on me just come on out "he says as he moniters the skies for his ship all the while keeping the preasence in his subconcious.

Two destinies
One road
One journey
One ending
Together.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2006 03:59 AM
bluedoughnut91 is currently offline Click here to Send bluedoughnut91 a Private Message Find more posts by bluedoughnut91 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kovacs86

(that seanjones guy needs urgent spelling lessons)
Fisto strode towards shade

Old Post Mar 1st, 2006 08:13 AM
bluedoughnut91
Spartan 291

Shade turned around and looked at the stranger."Who are you"shade said as he picked up the dead criminal.

Two destinies
One road
One journey
One ending
Together.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2006 01:19 PM
Kovacs86

"I have apropostion for you," Whispered Fisto, "My name is... well, I am known as Darth Malevolis noow... you are the one called Shade are you not? Have you ever heard of the dark Lords of the Sith, Shade?"

Old Post Mar 1st, 2006 05:19 PM
seanjones

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Knightfall93
(that seanjones guy needs urgent spelling lessons)
Fisto strode towards shade

man it doesn't matter if i spell it right as long as you can understand it, so stop trying to pick fights. jack a** mad
o and sorry arker, i missed the part where u left.

Sean Jones

Last edited by seanjones on Mar 1st, 2006 at 07:55 PM

Old Post Mar 1st, 2006 07:52 PM
seanjones is currently offline Click here to Send seanjones a Private Message Find more posts by seanjones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bluedoughnut91
Spartan 291

"Many times, and i even fought with them when they payed me. I don't pick sides though, i remain neutral until the money is right. What is this proposition you have for me."he looked back up to the sky looking for his ship.

Two destinies
One road
One journey
One ending
Together.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2006 10:06 PM
NK-Syndrome
Nonexistant

Attiss was walking along a long path with field on either side. Uelmi was also walking next to him.

"So... A Jedi knight?" Uelmi asked. "What's it like? Is it hard and dangerous?"

Attiss shrugged and said "Well, for me it is different at different times. Sometimes I fight StormTroopers from the Imperial Remnant, and sometimes I fight Dark Jedi. But for other people... it's different."

"Different how?"

"Well... It's hard to explain." Attiss said.

Then, Attiss started to have a headache. He fell to the ground and his eyes grew dark and cold.

"Attiss! What's wrong?!" Uelmi said, helping him up.

"I just felt an extremely strong disturbance in the Force... Something extremely terrible is going to happen soon... Uelmi, let's go back. I don't feel comfortable here."

"Okay, Attiss." Uelmi lifted him up and helped him back into town.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2006 02:11 AM
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

(yes arker..yes... i can feel your aaaannnggerrrrahhhhhhh oh god yeah ah ah ah ahhhh!!! anger!!!)

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2006 02:38 AM
NK-Syndrome
Nonexistant

[It sounds like you're making love.]

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2006 02:43 AM