KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » USH'S ORIGINAL TRILOGY STAR WARS GAME- Character Conversations Thread

USH'S ORIGINAL TRILOGY STAR WARS GAME- Character Conversations Thread
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (14): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

USH'S ORIGINAL TRILOGY STAR WARS GAME- Character Conversations Thread

This is a place for when people on opposing sides in my game meet and want to natter with/deal with/blatantly insult each other.

Short of a fight breaking out or some other kind of check that needs to be made, just have all your convos in here, which should make those parts of the game run much more smoothly.

However, please don't take part in a convo in here unless I've authorised it in the game thread.

Kicking off, we have a face off between Imperial-sponsored Bounty Hunter Rylis, and some of her old enemied and their friends in the form of big bug Eerin, professional laybaout Kyle, and associate Rhys. Rylis was just insulting Eerin (though the language barrier was a problem) when the other two turned up.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Mar 8th, 2006 01:17 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jazzman_78
Jedi

(Great idea Ush. I'll start fresh.)

Kyle walks up to stand beside Eerin and puts his hands on his hips. (So he's close to his blaster) "What are you doing here, Hag?"

'Jedi are at their best when things don't go as planned.' - Anakin Skywalker, whom we now know never met Andro Fenris.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2006 05:59 PM
Jazzman_78 is currently offline Click here to Send Jazzman_78 a Private Message Find more posts by Jazzman_78 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

Rhys stands next to Kyle, looking Rylis over. He adopts a relaxed position, hands in pockets, and says, quite loudly enough to be heard, "Hag? Sure, she's no Twilek dancer, but I'd hardly call her a hag. You know her?"

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2006 06:52 PM
General Kaliero is currently offline Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

"Had to bring along some buddies, hmmm?" Rylis replies to Kyle. "And what exactly are you doing here?"

"You could say that, I suppose." she says to Rhys. "Who exactly are you?" (would she recognize him?)

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Mar 8th, 2006 11:57 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bespin Bart
Buggy

(I'll assume that Rhys and/or Kyle can translate for me)

"[The usual smuggling run, of course, what else?]" Eerin says. "[Smuggling Rylis repelant.]"

THIS IS WHAT WE'VE WAITED FOR
THIS IS IT, BOYS, THIS IS WAR!

Old Post Mar 9th, 2006 12:05 AM
Bespin Bart is currently offline Click here to Send Bespin Bart a Private Message Find more posts by Bespin Bart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jazzman_78
Jedi

Blatantly ignoring Rylis' words, but not looking away from her, kyle replies to Rhys. "It's her personality, not her looks." Kyle then laughs loudly at Eerin's comment and translates it for him.

(Rhys, BB, PM me if there's something you think we should or shouldn't say to her.)

'Jedi are at their best when things don't go as planned.' - Anakin Skywalker, whom we now know never met Andro Fenris.

Old Post Mar 9th, 2006 05:49 AM
Jazzman_78 is currently offline Click here to Send Jazzman_78 a Private Message Find more posts by Jazzman_78 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

Rhys grins at Rylis and gives a somewhat clumsy bow.

"Rhys Kyril, a trader. Most know me as the cause of an unfortunate accident involving Jabba the Hutt's throne room ceiling. Perhaps you've heard of me?" He looks up hopefully.

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post Mar 9th, 2006 08:42 PM
General Kaliero is currently offline Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bespin Bart
Buggy

"[If the Hutt issued your bounty, she'd know]," Eerin says, with a clicking laugh. "[The girl calls herself a bounty hunter...]"

Old Post Mar 10th, 2006 01:20 AM
Bespin Bart is currently offline Click here to Send Bespin Bart a Private Message Find more posts by Bespin Bart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

"Oh, you're so funny. Such a couple of comedians. Now, I know for a fact that you are not here smuggling. So, what exactly are you doing here? Somehow I doubt you have some legitimate reason." Rylis replies to Eerin and Kyle.

"Rhys? The name is familiar."

Old Post Mar 10th, 2006 04:25 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jazzman_78
Jedi

"Somewhat familiar? Well, that rules out that she's here for your bounty, Rhys. And she knows she can't catch us (she never has) so she's not here for that. Hmmm..." Kyle puts in sarcastically, and taps his chin for effect.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2006 06:28 AM
Bespin Bart
Buggy

"[What makes you think we're not smuggling? Did you completely forget what we do for a living or...what? But Kyle's right, you can't have possibly just tracked us here to take us in...seeing as you can't. Not because we're on a civilized world or anything, but because you simply don't have the nerve or ability...]"

Old Post Mar 10th, 2006 07:30 AM
Peach
mordrem

"Come now, did you really think I wouldn't do a little research around the planet? Now, unless those ships that just landed are who you're smuggling with - which I doubt because you'd be there instead of pestering me - you're not here to smuggle. But I highly doubt you chose this place as a nice planet for a holiday, so there must be some reason you're here." Rylis replies. "And believe it or not, you boys are not the end all be all of my existence. Such egotistical arrogance."

Last edited by Peach on Mar 11th, 2006 at 07:29 AM

Old Post Mar 11th, 2006 07:26 AM
Jazzman_78
Jedi

"Oh, we're not?" Kyle grins. "Then why are you here?"
<broadens grin annoyingly>

Old Post Mar 11th, 2006 08:17 AM
General Zink
Bane

"If you want us to be here to take you out, so much the better," Arvus says, dropping down from a part of the docking bay that he had been sneaking along. He discreetly preps his dart launcher at his wrist.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2006 10:53 PM
General Zink is currently offline Click here to Send General Zink a Private Message Find more posts by General Zink Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

"I was wondering what happened to you." Rylis says as Arvus appears.

"And while I do have other things to do here....getting you out of my way would simply be an added bonus." she replies to Kyle.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2006 11:55 PM
Bespin Bart
Buggy

"[As if you could even make the attempt...]" Eerin says. "[And who's this? Rylis has a partner, now? Or some Imp lackey]?"

Old Post Mar 12th, 2006 01:12 AM
Jazzman_78
Jedi

The sudden appearance of Arvus makes Kyle drop his hand to his blaster. The man looked dangerous, and he noticed him make some small movements. In Kyle's experience, dangerous men making subtle movements was never good.

"Yeah. What happened to Makrus? He finally get tired of putting up with you? Or is he skulking around in the shadows too?" He glares at the new arrival, feeling safe that Eerin will not divert is attention from Rylis.

He didn't know Rhys that well, but Kyle was sure that he'd dealt with these kinds of people before. This was fast becoming a very dangerous situation. Rylis was dangerous, but before they had the numbers and were surrounded by guards. But this new guy was an unknown factor, and for all Kyle knew this man could go off any moment.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2006 04:16 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Kyle and Rhys, your smuggling instincts are going off here.

If this starport is crawling with bad guys looking for evidence of stuff to haul you in for... ummm... now you think about it, this set up wasn't planned very well.

You guys all brought a certain amount of cargo? Courtesy of the Duchess?

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Last edited by Ushgarak on Mar 13th, 2006 at 06:42 PM

Old Post Mar 13th, 2006 03:20 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jazzman_78
Jedi

(Hehe, that's a good point. Rhys, Eerin, what can we do about it?)

Old Post Mar 13th, 2006 06:41 PM
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

(We didn't handle this well at all, but that's really nothing new to Rhys.)

Rhys is a bit surprised at Arvus jumping down into the confrontation, but he manages to compose himself and stay his hand from reaching for his blaster. He smiles congenially at the newcomer.

"Hello there. I suppose you've been listening to our conversation for a while, huh? I hope at least you've heard of me, even though it seems your companion hasn't."

He turns back to Rylis. "I wonder what's going through your head, Miss, but you're not thinking properly about how our operations work. Why exactly do you think we couldn't be smuggling?" He smirks a little, amused that someone couldn't see something so plain.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2006 10:58 PM