KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » sweet game

sweet game
Started by: KILLA420

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dr. Badass420
The Acid Test Awaits....

sweet game

wtf? virtual text games? i feel like a caveman, somebody want to explain?

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2006 04:17 AM
Dr. Badass420 is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Badass420 a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Badass420 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

Check the stickied thread at the top, specifically including the text "new arrivals." And generally not a good idea to start up new threads in here; it clutters up the forum.

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2006 04:33 AM
General Kaliero is currently offline Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TBJ
High

^^^What he said. ^^^

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2006 04:17 PM
TBJ is currently offline Click here to Send TBJ a Private Message Find more posts by TBJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Badass420
The Acid Test Awaits....

what would happen if i created my own rpg without ush's permission?

I don't wanna live, i dont know why, i dont have any reasons, i just want to die
thanx Pittman for this bad ass sig!

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2006 07:58 PM
Dr. Badass420 is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Badass420 a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Badass420 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

It would get closed. That's what.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2006 08:03 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Badass420
The Acid Test Awaits....

but why

I don't wanna live, i dont know why, i dont have any reasons, i just want to die

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2006 08:30 PM
Peach
mordrem

Because you wouldn't be following the rules for the forum.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2006 08:31 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Badass420
The Acid Test Awaits....

ill make my own forum, can i do that?

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2006 08:33 PM
Lord Melkor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by KILLA420
ill make my own forum, can i do that?

Is the force strong enough with you? You have no idea of the powers the one called Ushgarak happens to posess....

Yet the lies that Melkor, the mighty and accursed, Morgoth Bauglir, the Power of Terror and of Hate, sowed in the hearts of Elves and Men are a seed that does not die and cannot be destroyed; and ever and anon it sprouts anew, and will bear dark fruit even unto the latest days.

"… his name is Melkor, Lord of All, Giver of Freedeom, and he shall make you stronger than they."
Sauron to Ar-Pharazôn

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2006 08:38 PM
Lord Melkor is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Melkor a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Melkor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Originally posted by Lord Melkor
Is the force strong enough with you?
Maybe he is the one that will lead us all from under the tyranny of Ush embarrasment

stick out tongue

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2006 08:39 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Melkor

Originally posted by Newjak
Maybe he is the one that will lead us all from under the tyranny of Ush embarrasment

stick out tongue

No way, Ush is 30th level at last. Epic gamemasters are among the most terrible beings in our humble universe.

Yet the lies that Melkor, the mighty and accursed, Morgoth Bauglir, the Power of Terror and of Hate, sowed in the hearts of Elves and Men are a seed that does not die and cannot be destroyed; and ever and anon it sprouts anew, and will bear dark fruit even unto the latest days.

"… his name is Melkor, Lord of All, Giver of Freedeom, and he shall make you stronger than they."
Sauron to Ar-Pharazôn

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2006 08:41 PM
Lord Melkor is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Melkor a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Melkor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Originally posted by Lord Melkor
No way, Ush is 30th level at last. Epic gamemasters are among the most terrible beings in our humble universe.
Good point

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2006 08:51 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bespin Bart
Buggy

Kill, you could always join Ush's games. They're fun.

THIS IS WHAT WE'VE WAITED FOR
THIS IS IT, BOYS, THIS IS WAR!

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2006 09:05 PM
Bespin Bart is currently offline Click here to Send Bespin Bart a Private Message Find more posts by Bespin Bart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Badass420
The Acid Test Awaits....

trust in me, for i will make my people free

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2006 09:08 PM
Dr. Badass420
The Acid Test Awaits....

actually i cant, cuz he wont reply, so how am i supposed to join?

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2006 09:09 PM
Peach
mordrem

And how did you ask? If you did by PM, you're just going to annoy him.

And Melkor, you amuse the hell out of me stick out tongue

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2006 09:11 PM
Lord Melkor

Post in the character creation thread or general discussion thread, but not in the actual playing thread.

Sauron to Ar-Pharazôn

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2006 09:12 PM
Dr. Badass420
The Acid Test Awaits....

thanx bro

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2006 09:14 PM
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

Pssh, only a 30? What're you thinking, Melkor? Ush is like a Lvl. 70 Overlord template, with all his stats maxed. He instantly pwns anyone else in the forum with a twitch of his pinky finger. If he desired, Palpitine would be his footstool.

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2006 09:32 PM
General Kaliero is currently offline Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Melkor

Palpatine is 20th level according to Star Wars d20. Ush could handle him easily, he clearly mastered both sides of the Force, but against the likes of Chuck Norris or Great Chtulhu.... let`s say the confrontation would be interesting.....

Sauron to Ar-Pharazôn

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2006 09:39 PM