KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » Sith Academy 1: the plot against the jedi

Sith Academy 1: the plot against the jedi
Started by: Darth revan202

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth revan202
Sith lord

Sith Academy 1: the plot against the jedi

Sith Academy

ok this game is still waiting permission from ush but this will be the game

It is 30 thousand years befor the rise of the Empire and on an unknown planet that is not marked on any republic star map A group of sith lords form on this planet to plot the massacre and the end of the jedi order. They soon form an academy to train new sith and will welcome Dark jedi who vou to destroy the jedi order. They new they needed help and powerful allies so they sent some of the sith lords out to find young children to teach them in the ways of the sith. These children can be any species as long as they are force sensitive. If they choose to learn the ways of the sith and to use a lightsaber they will come to this planet and choose the class of sith they want to be....sith assassin, sith weapons master, sith teacher or sith master and here is the info about these classes.

sith assassin: they learn to use the shadows as a weapon and to use stealth as there main weapon and they learn to use the force as a stealth weapon

sith weapons master: they learn the ways of comate with blasters, explosives and lightsabers

sith teachers: they will learn the ways of the sith and teach others the ways of the sith

sith masters: will master the ways of the sith and then teach other young ones to be sith

the sith lords will teach the children these ways anyway they want they will make up there tasks they need to perform to master there class

this will be the setup to be a young one who will train to be one of the sith classes
and after that will be the sith lord setup

young one setup to join

Name:
Class:
Items:
Backround:

this is the sith lord setup to join

Name:
Items:
Backround: (for sith lords tell how you fell to the dark side and your backround)

here are examples of characters for the game.

Young one character

Name: Jacen nores
Items: sith student robe, blaster
Backround: (give the home planet of your character and how he found out about the academy)

Sith lord character

Name: lord vilad (my character)
Items: Custom Sith lord robe
Backround: (for sith lords tell how you fell to the dark side and your backround)

ok the only rule I have for this game is to keep it only about the game if anyone has questions send me a pm.

Thanks to Masterkit for the sig!

Last edited by Darth revan202 on Nov 25th, 2006 at 01:01 AM

Old Post Nov 25th, 2006 12:58 AM
Darth revan202 is currently offline Click here to Send Darth revan202 a Private Message Find more posts by Darth revan202 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TBJ
High

Wait for it to be approved, from now on don't make the thread until then. This will probably be closed.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2006 10:07 PM
TBJ is currently offline Click here to Send TBJ a Private Message Find more posts by TBJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Badass420
The Acid Test Awaits....

hey when this gets permission, i want to join!!!!

I don't wanna live, i dont know why, i dont have any reasons, i just want to die
thanx Pittman for this bad ass sig!

Old Post Nov 25th, 2006 10:31 PM
Dr. Badass420 is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Badass420 a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Badass420 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TBJ
High

Don't post here till it's approved.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2006 10:47 PM
TBJ is currently offline Click here to Send TBJ a Private Message Find more posts by TBJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth revan202
Sith lord

well if anyone likes it say so in ushs thread on the top

Old Post Nov 26th, 2006 12:11 AM
Darth revan202 is currently offline Click here to Send Darth revan202 a Private Message Find more posts by Darth revan202 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Merk
O.G.

i love this game!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Nov 27th, 2006 02:27 AM
Lord Merk is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Merk a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Merk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Merk
O.G.

Name: Lord Merk
Items: Red Lightsaber
Backround: Dark heavin......i slayed my parents when i was 2

Old Post Nov 27th, 2006 02:43 AM
Lord Merk is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Merk a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Merk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth revan202
Sith lord

the game has to open first

Old Post Nov 27th, 2006 03:04 AM
Lord Merk
O.G.

Master when do i kill the simple minded fools!

Old Post Nov 27th, 2006 03:22 AM
Darth revan202
Sith lord

yo the game has to open first

Old Post Nov 27th, 2006 03:24 AM
Darth revan202
Sith lord

but u can make a character

Old Post Nov 27th, 2006 03:24 AM
Lord Merk
O.G.

Name: Lord Merk
Items: 2 red lightsabers,blaster pistel
Backround: Dark Heaven At age 2 i slayed my Jedi Parents and laughed cruly while i burned there bodys

Old Post Nov 27th, 2006 03:38 AM
Darth revan202
Sith lord

stands in corner thinking this is what led him here

Old Post Nov 27th, 2006 03:39 AM
Darth revan202
Sith lord

thinking some more then looks at lord merk...you should find a student we need allies

Old Post Nov 27th, 2006 03:41 AM
Darth revan202
Sith lord

saying to lord merk we must wait now the time will come

Old Post Nov 27th, 2006 03:42 AM
Lord Merk
O.G.

says to lord vilad yes my master the time will come to wipe out the jedi scume

Old Post Nov 27th, 2006 03:44 AM
Darth revan202
Sith lord

good good now we just need the permision for this game

Old Post Nov 27th, 2006 03:47 AM
Darth revan202
Sith lord

then says to lord merk then it will be time for the sith to rule the galaxy once again...

Old Post Nov 27th, 2006 03:50 AM
Lord Merk
O.G.

Says to Lord Vilad yes my freind we the Sith shall own the Galaxy muhahahahahah

Old Post Nov 27th, 2006 04:03 AM
Darth revan202
Sith lord

ok no more post till the game opens

Old Post Nov 27th, 2006 08:27 PM