KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » New Jedi Academy Campaign Intro and Character creation

New Jedi Academy Campaign Intro and Character creation
Started by: Versyn Gaul

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Versyn Gaul
Samurai for Hire

New Jedi Academy Campaign Intro and Character creation

It has been 5 years since the end of the reign of the feared and ruthless Sith Lord, Darth Vader, and the Empire, with the destruction of the Death Star, at the battle of Endor.

The end of the Imperial age saw the dawning of a new era. The Great Jedi Master, son of the legendary Lord Vader, Luke Skywalker, started a new Jedi order and restored the Academy of Coruscant. With the intentions of reinstating the Galactic Republic, Luke Skywalker started Academies through out the Galaxy, placing one Jedi Master Instructor at each. At these Academies the ways of the Force are nurtured and honed. Combat as well as mental abilities are strengthened in preparation to restore order.

While Master Skywalker works diligently to rebuild The New Republic, a Dark Malevolent force is preparing to subjugate the systems once again. The identity of this force remains to be seen. Once again peace in the Galaxy is under threat.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2007 04:13 PM
Versyn Gaul is currently offline Click here to Send Versyn Gaul a Private Message Find more posts by Versyn Gaul Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

You should've posted in the original thread like I said.. In order to create a new thread you need permission, which we don't have.. Let's just continue in the old thread..

"You will too eventually be part of my collection"

Old Post Jun 8th, 2007 04:49 PM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Versyn Gaul
Samurai for Hire

This game has permission.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2007 05:41 PM
Versyn Gaul is currently offline Click here to Send Versyn Gaul a Private Message Find more posts by Versyn Gaul Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Versyn Gaul
Samurai for Hire

Ush had already approved the Jedi Academy game.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2007 05:49 PM
Versyn Gaul
Samurai for Hire

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darth Extecute
You should've posted in the original thread like I said.. In order to create a new thread you need permission, which we don't have.. Let's just continue in the old thread..

We have Ushs' officail permission.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2007 06:02 PM
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

Remember that the roleplay is set five years after the final OT movie. The academy is lead by Luke Skywalker and it has existed for pretty much 5 years.

Name:

Species:

Class: (Jedi, Trooper, Dark Jedi, Bounty Hunter, etc. etc.)

Equipment: (If Jedi/Dark Jedi, what kind of sabre, color. etc)

Physical Appearance:

History:

Place of Origin: (Optional)

Special Abilities: (Optional)

Personality and Attitude: (Optional)

Miscellaneous: (Optional)

Old Post Jun 8th, 2007 09:40 PM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Versyn Gaul
Samurai for Hire

Name: Versyn Gaul

Species: Human

Class: General Imperial Remnant

Equipment: 1. DL-44 Blaster Pistol with Galvanic circuitry
(Confiscated from captured smuggler)
2. Light Saber resistant (Mandalore metal) sword

Physical Appearance:
6' tall, 215lbs. Black Hair with gray streaks. Cybornetic right eye, appears solid black,with scar from hairline to jaw. Standard issue Imperial Gray Generals uniform, with the addition of a Holstered DL-44 on the right side and Manda-metal sword on left.

History: From the core planet Axum, Allied to the Republic and later Empire. Born into a Political Family, Father an official in the Azure Impireum. Being brought up in the behind the scenes of politics i grew weary of all the backstabbing and underhandedness in the republic, and when Palpatine took control, i supported him on his crusade to end corruption even at the expense of dissolving the senate. I joined Palpatines cause and through Family connections, I got accepted to the Academy on Carida. Upon graduation I received the commission of Lieutenant. My 1st assignment was as an AT-ST Commander under General Kryl Vedic on the Victory class Star-Distroyer "Diametric" I saw many battles in many Systems wanting to break away from the New Republic. After many years of distinguished service I attained the Rank Of Colonel and received command of an Assault Division on the newly commissioned Imperial Star-Destroyer "Retribution"

Old Post Jun 9th, 2007 03:13 AM
android217
Death's Embrace

Name: Tyris Eri

Species: Boltrunian

Class: Dark Jedi

Equipment: Dual lightsabers, red, hidden blaster, hidden knife

Physical Appearance: Cybernetic implants, dark green skin

History: When Tyris was in his childhood he stood out with great leadership skills, and infamous sword skills. In his later years, Tyris used his skills to unite the clans on his system, and lead to them to the Galactic Republic planet of Ryloth, an outer rim planet. When the word of the invasion reached the Jedi, they sent Jedi Sentinels with Republic Forces to counter the invasion. The Boltrunian warriors easy ripped apart the republic forces, but fell prey to the Jedi. Many of the Boltrunian warriors had never seen a Jedi, or even heard of them. A group of Jedi fought their way into Tyris's command assault walker. Tyris was surprised by the Jedi's supreme fighting skills, as he watched them slay his elite guards. Tyris fired his automatic blaster at the Jedi, but they jumped towards him, and sliced it in half. Tyris quickly drew his pistol out. The Jedi swung, and took off one of his arms. Tyris, being a Boltrunian, could withstand most pain, pulled out his sword, with his other arm. He attempted to jump over the Jedi, but they chopped off his legs, and his other arm. His face was sliced open, and completely destroyed one eye. The Jedi left the command walker, leaving Tyris to die. A group of combat medics found Tyris, and quickly applied bacta to the stumps were his arms and legs, and eye had been. They then attached cybernetic implants. A Republic quick attack craft flew over the command walker, and dropped a electrical interference bomb. The walker went down. The fighter turned back and fired a few shots into the walker. After the Boltrunian army had been crushed, the Galactic Republic cruisers annihilated Tyris' home planet. Tyris pushed his way out of the ruins of his walker. He examined the terrain. It was full of craters, smoke filled the air, and the dead lie every were. Tyris looted corpses for supplies, and equipment. Among the ruins, he found two light sabers. He examined them with his mechanical eye. His cybernetic parts allowed him to master the powerful weapon in seconds. The ground around Tyris started to shake. He looked into the air, and saw a landing Imperial Star Destroyer landing.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2007 03:42 AM
android217 is currently offline Click here to Send android217 a Private Message Find more posts by android217 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
android217
Death's Embrace

ouch that was long smile you guys think its any good, and a good reason to be a bad guy?

Old Post Jun 9th, 2007 03:45 AM
android217 is currently offline Click here to Send android217 a Private Message Find more posts by android217 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
True Geek
Thinking of one...

Originally posted by Darth Extecute
Remember that the roleplay is set five years after the final OT movie. The academy is lead by Luke Skywalker and it has existed for pretty much 5 years.
Luke Skywalker didn't establish the Jedi Academy until he suggested it to the New Republic 7 years after the destruction of the 2nd Death Star. My point in that is: How can something be 5 years old if it's not established until 2 years later? Also, it didn't get many people until about a year after it was established because of all the problems that were involved when it was just starting. Just something to take into consideration and possibly worth changing. (Lol, I read the Jedi Academy books stick out tongue )
Name: Sunather

Class: Jedi student

Equipment: A lightsaber with a brown blade.

Physical Appearance: Short brown hair, pale skin, and slightly muscular.

History: Sunather was born on Corellia and lived there for a while. It was a wonderful place, but it got old. When the Empire was defeated, he was glad and became interested with the Force which allowed it to be defeated. He came to the conclusion that he was a Jedi, and was right, so he went to the Academy to be trained. With the slow teaching, he tried to teach himself and learned how to use lightning.

Place of Origin: Corellia

Special Abilities: The force. Can sense, move objects, jump, and lightning.

Personality and Attitude: He's easily annoyed and that turns to anger quickly. His usual anger is caused by being slowed down.

-All time is relative, lunchtime doubley so.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2007 03:51 AM
True Geek is currently offline Click here to Send True Geek a Private Message Find more posts by True Geek Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DARTH_MALIK_1.0
my chem lover

Name: malik

Species: Nautolan

Class:jedi

Equipment: 2 single blade lightsabers one blue one green

Physical Appearance: green sceen with pitch black eyes and red bands going down tentecles on the back of his head that dubles as hair and is exactly 1.96 meters tall

History: was born on Glee Anselm to a poor family and was discovered by kit fisto while he was on a training mission and took him as his padewon

Place of Origin: Glee Anselm

Special Abilitie:force persuasion does not work on him and is one of the only jedi that can use the dark side of the force as well as the light side of the force

Personality and Attitude: has a my way or the high way attitude and a go getting and fearless personallity

Miscellaneous: none

thanx piggly for the sig and avatar

Old Post Jun 9th, 2007 03:55 AM
DARTH_MALIK_1.0 is currently offline Click here to Send DARTH_MALIK_1.0 a Private Message Find more posts by DARTH_MALIK_1.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DARTH_MALIK_1.0
my chem lover

(my guy is based on the idea that kit fisto lived the jedi betrayal in episode 3 and escaped with yoda)

Old Post Jun 9th, 2007 03:59 AM
DARTH_MALIK_1.0 is currently offline Click here to Send DARTH_MALIK_1.0 a Private Message Find more posts by DARTH_MALIK_1.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Versyn Gaul
Samurai for Hire

Originally posted by Versyn Gaul
Name: Versyn Gaul

Class: General Imperial Remnant

Equipment: 1. DL-44 Blaster Pistol with Galvanic circuitry
(Confiscated from captured smuggler)
2. Light Saber resistant (Mandalore metal) sword

Physical Appearance:
6' tall, 215lbs. Black Hair with gray streaks. Cybornetic right eye, appears solid black,with scar from hairline to jaw. Standard issue Imperial Gray Generals uniform, with the addition of a Holstered DL-44 on the right side and Manda-metal sword on left.

History: From the core planet Axum, Allied to the Republic and later Empire. Born into a Political Family, Father an official in the Azure Impireum. Being brought up in the behind the scenes of politics i grew weary of all the backstabbing and underhandedness in the republic, and when Palpatine took control, i supported him on his crusade to end corruption even at the expense of dissolving the senate. I joined Palpatines cause and through Family connections, I got accepted to the Academy on Carida. Upon graduation I received the commission of Lieutenant. My 1st assignment was as an AT-ST Commander under General Kryl Vedic on the Victory class Star-Distroyer "Diametric" I saw many battles in many Systems wanting to break away from the New Republic. After many years of distinguished service I attained the Rank Of Colonel and received command of an Assault Division on the newly commissioned Imperial Star-Destroyer "Retribution"
While quelling an uprising on planet Bode'sik ,I volunteered for rear guard action in order for the main force to safely retreat. The Bode'sik Army had maneged to obfuscate their numbers and overwhelmed us. My Division suffered heavy losses. I lost my right eye in the Frey. My actions allowed the main force to be preserved to await reinforcements from The Clymestra System Fleet. We launched a Final and devastating assault and subjugated the planet for good. Grand Admiral Domit, in gratitude for my key role in preserving our forces, recommended me for Generalship. With his endorsement,I was granted the rank of General of the Kaishen fleet Ground forces. I was stationed on the Flagship "Tenacious". While engaged in rebellious suppression in the Xanree System, I received word of Lord Vaders treachery and the death of the Emperor at the battle of Endor.Many believed the Empire was finished and deserted. Fleet Admiral Kunis informed me that he was too old to try and preserve the Empire and resigned. Being the Highest ranking officer still loyal, I put every effort into maintaining the crew. The fleet disbanded. Many Admirals convinced their crews that with a Star-Distroyer, the life of Piracy would be more lucrative now. I assumed command of the "Tenacious" and acquired all crewman and Troopers who were still loyal to the Empire. Now we few set out on the daunting task of restoring the once mighty Empire again.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2007 04:06 AM
DARTH_MALIK_1.0
my chem lover

so when are we starteing

Old Post Jun 9th, 2007 04:12 AM
Versyn Gaul
Samurai for Hire

Laugh

[QUOTE=9049508]Originally posted by True Geek
[B]Luke Skywalker didn't establish the Jedi Academy until he suggested it to the New Republic 7 years after the destruction of the 2nd Death Star. My point in that is: How can something be 5 years old if it's not established until 2 years later? Also, it didn't get many people until about a year after it was established because of all the problems that were involved when it was just starting.

SssssHHhhhhhh.. Don't tell any one. Thanks wink

Old Post Jun 9th, 2007 04:17 AM
True Geek
Thinking of one...

Originally posted by Versyn Gaul
[QUOTE=9049508]
SssssHHhhhhhh.. Don't tell any one. Thanks wink
Sorry, too late embarrasment

-All time is relative, lunchtime doubley so.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2007 04:20 AM
True Geek is currently offline Click here to Send True Geek a Private Message Find more posts by True Geek Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

I lost my character seet i last posted.. *scratch head* oh well.

Name: Jaeh Kenrle

Class: Jedi

Equipment: dual lightsabers, one blue one green

Physical Appearance: Black hair with blue streaks, brown eyes, 5'7, tanned complexion, old republic Jedi styled clothes, only dark blue.

History: Jaeh came from a wealthy family. She ran away from home when she was 12, because her parents favored her brother too much. Her ship crash-landed on Yavin 4 when it malfunctioned. Luke found her, and trained her. Been there since that day.

Place of Origin: Coruscant

Personality and Attitude: Kinda bratty at times, a sweet person, a fairly good fighter and force-user, but needs to concentrate more,

Miscellaneous: a good pilot, and good at slicing into files and stuff, a good shooter too.

HIS force be with you.

Last edited by Jaeh on Jun 9th, 2007 at 04:45 AM

Old Post Jun 9th, 2007 04:37 AM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

Originally posted by True Geek
Luke Skywalker didn't establish the Jedi Academy until he suggested it to the New Republic 7 years after the destruction of the 2nd Death Star. My point in that is: How can something be 5 years old if it's not established until 2 years later? Also, it didn't get many people until about a year after it was established because of all the problems that were involved when it was just starting. Just something to take into consideration and possibly worth changing. (Lol, I read the Jedi Academy books stick out tongue )
Name: Sunather

Class: Jedi student

Equipment: A lightsaber with a brown blade.

Physical Appearance: Short brown hair, pale skin, and slightly muscular.

History: Sunather was born on Corellia and lived there for a while. It was a wonderful place, but it got old. When the Empire was defeated, he was glad and became interested with the Force which allowed it to be defeated. He came to the conclusion that he was a Jedi, and was right, so he went to the Academy to be trained. With the slow teaching, he tried to teach himself and learned how to use lightning.

Place of Origin: Corellia

Special Abilities: The force. Can sense, move objects, jump, and lightning.

Personality and Attitude: He's easily annoyed and that turns to anger quickly. His usual anger is caused by being slowed down.

I'd like to remind you this is fanfictional.. None of the events that'll take place in the RP happened or will happen in the books.. And I guess I'll give that as a warning-

None of the events that will take place is "by the book"

I will get started on my characters in a while..

Old Post Jun 9th, 2007 10:49 AM
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

Originally posted by android217
ouch that was long smile you guys think its any good, and a good reason to be a bad guy?

It's good, thank you for signing up..

Originally posted by DARTH_MALIK_1.0
so when are we starteing

Let's give it this day.. I'm a tad bit busy but will get my form on the road..

Old Post Jun 9th, 2007 10:54 AM
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

Name:
Darth Executus (Master)

Species:
Zabrak

Class: Sith Master

Equipment: Lightsabre, Red.

Physical Appearance:
Darth Executus has a horned face, which he as good as always cover with a dark trenchcoat. His face is colored red with black stripes, and his eyes is burning orange. He is about 1.85 meters tall. His left arm is entierly made of unknown metal, as he have lost it in a battle a long time ago. It is now entierly mechanical. This gives his left arm enchanted strength and speed, however he has an hard time holding smaller objects, such as grenades and other small devices.

History:
Darth Executus, whos real name is still unknown to the world, had still under the reign of Darth Sidious commenced the forging of an secret organization, called "The Black Hand". The Black Hand was an organization that focused on secret and illegal cloning and illegal biochemical experiments. This organization has not yet been discovered, due Executus abillity to hide things by using the force. His apprentice goes by the name of Darth Noxis and has been by Executus side ever since the forging of the organization. He has also been the test subject of the major, thought successfull biochemical experiments that Executus have lead. (More information about Noxis in next sheet). Darth Executus has now decided that his organization is strong enough to be shown to the rest of the world. Even though Executus and Noxis is the only two who possess the power of the force in "The black hand", his organization has some of the very best elite soldiers on his side of the galaxy. Trained since birth, for a circus of thirty years.

Special Abilities:
Executus have unfolded both abillities, as well as some secrets, concerning the dark side of the force. He is what some would call heavy artillery unit in the shape of a Zabrak. He is entierly focused on the offensive parts of the force, and those offensive parts has within him reached a high power limit. An average Jedi can not meassure their strength offensive compared to his. However, what he gain offensive way, he loose defensive. He is also well trained with the sabre. However, not as close as good as Darth Noxis. Zabrak got the brain, and he got the power in the force, but he lack the muscles and speed that Noxis has as a swordman.

Personality and Attitude:
Cold, Ruthless and straight on. No time for talk, when he's around. He speaks his mind, and that's it. End of conversation.

Miscellaneous:
He is the leader of The Black Hand.

-----------------------------

Name:
Darth Noxis (Lord Ithalius, apprentice of Executus)

Species:
Black Vulkar

Class: Sith Apprentice

Equipment: Double-Bladed Lightsabre.

Physical Appearance:
Like they say, a picture say more than thousand words.
http://images.wikia.com/starwars/im...lackVulkars.jpg

History:
Darth Noxis was previously known as Lord Ithalius, a diplomatical leader from the Taris system that eventually was seeked up by Darth Executus who easily convinced him to become his apprentice and go by the name Darth Noxis. The name was given to him because Noxis easily get noxious when flying. However, do not let this trick you, as even if he is weakminded in the air, he is an extremely dangerous swordsman. He is still working as a dimplomatic leader, and under secrecy working under the command of Darth Executus.

Special Abilities:
The best swordman there is, according to himself. He have yet to meet one that can defeat him. He has in his possession a double-bladed lightsabre which is said to have taken more lives than Darth Executus ever even considered.

Personality and Attitude:
Compared to his master, Noxis is rather talkative. He never knows when to shut up, mainly due to the reason that he never has been made too. Anyone who opposed him have been cut in half at the blink of an eye. He however have fought very few Jedi, and it's an long-wanted dream to encounter them. However, Executus have forbidden him to encounter any Jedi yet. The time is however closing up, and Noxis will be ready.

--

I have more characters that matter, but they will be shown by time.. These two is my primary ones..

Last edited by Nozdormu on Jun 9th, 2007 at 12:05 PM

Old Post Jun 9th, 2007 12:03 PM