KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » Star Wars Legacy (AU) [Character Sheets]

Star Wars Legacy (AU) [Character Sheets]
Started by: Young_Angel

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

Star Wars Legacy (AU) [Character Sheets]

Hi, everybody!!! My first RPG here! But not my last... Anyway, I wanted to make a RPG based on the Star Wars Legacy comic series. But this is an AU, which means events are kind of different. BTW, I do NOT own Star Wars Legacy. Jan and John, the creators, do. But I hope you all enjoy it! smile

Story

It is the year 137 ABY. Cade Skywalker, a 21-year-old bounty hunter, is trying to end the Sith Temple. But he can't do it alone. He's going to need major help on defeated Darth Krayt's Sith Order. All he has to do is find help, and with old and new allies, the Sith Order may fall...

If Cade and his allies work together to bring down the Sith, peace will be restored to the Galaxy once again.

Rules:

- You may play up to 2 characters ONLY.
- You can either play characters from the comic series or make up your own.
- Ask questions. Don't be scared. smile
- Don't take over other players' characters.
- Most of all... HAVE FUN!!! big grin

Character Sheet

Name:
Species:
Appearance:
Personality:
Homeworld:
Weapons:
Ship:
Bio:

Old Post Oct 21st, 2008 05:44 PM
Young_Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Young_Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Young_Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Hey Young Angel! I have to ask, did you get permission to begin this game? We have a thread where members need to garner interest for their ideas before they start their RPs and are then approved by Ushgarak.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2008 05:52 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

Aww, oops! I'm so sorry! Where can I find the thread? Again, I'm truly sorry. It's my first time here, and I'm already making a mistake. sad

Old Post Oct 21st, 2008 07:26 PM
Young_Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Young_Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Young_Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Don't worry about it, we all make mistakes. Here's the thread:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...mp;pagenumber=1

Old Post Oct 21st, 2008 07:55 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

No worries, Young Angel. A simple mistake. smile

Old Post Oct 21st, 2008 11:23 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Young_Angel
Aww, oops! I'm so sorry! Where can I find the thread? Again, I'm truly sorry. It's my first time here, and I'm already making a mistake. sad

*hugs* its ok we still love your idea though!

Old Post Oct 21st, 2008 11:40 PM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

Cool! Ushgarak said my players and I can make a character sheet now! Well, he said it earlier, but I'm good with it! Thanks, Ush! smile

Name: Alyna Boshan

Species: Human

Appearance: Long blond hair, blue eyes, fair skin, and slender. She wears a Brown lacing up corset lace top blouse, brown skirt, and brown wedge boots. Her height is 5'7".

Personality: Kind, timid, and trustworthy

Homeworld: Yavin IV

Weapons: Single hilt lightsaber with blue blade

Ship: N/A

Bio: Alyna Boshan was born on the planet Yavin IV, raised by her mother and father, Kyla Timaro Boshan and Jo Boshan. Born to a tribe, her father was the leader of the Tetsu Tribe. It was a tribe mostly with Force-sensitives, because it combined them all together to live in peace.

One day, when the 8-year-old Alyna was playing alone in the rainforest, she was kidnapped by smugglers. Her father tried his best to save her, the smugglers got away. This lead great depression for the Tetsu Tribe.

When Alyna became 13, she was found by a man named Fromi Dre'ley, a male Twi'lek. He, being a Jedi Master, taught her the ways of the Force. When her Master passed on, Alyna began travelling. Now a woman, she is willing to stop the New Sith Order, and team up with Cade Skywalker, the man she heard about.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2008 12:05 AM
DangerousBeauty

ill post mine tomorrow

Old Post Nov 12th, 2008 04:37 AM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

That's cool, Beauty. smile

Old Post Nov 12th, 2008 12:56 PM
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

Well, my character is Cade Skywalker (thanks, Young Angel. smile).

Do I still need a character sheet?

EDIT - Btw, DB, before you post it, there's a female (already-existent) comic character you might very well be interested in:

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Deliah_Blue

Last edited by Col. Valerian on Nov 14th, 2008 at 01:43 AM

Old Post Nov 14th, 2008 01:34 AM
Col. Valerian is currently offline Click here to Send Col. Valerian a Private Message Find more posts by Col. Valerian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

No problem, Valerian. smile And sure, you can make a character sheet. It might be easier for others to know his background. But anyway, I hope you guys enjoy the fun! big grin

YAAAYYY! My first rpg here. This is gonna be sweet!

Old Post Nov 14th, 2008 01:46 AM
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

Right, that's a good idea. And yeah, I hope everything turns out well in your first RP. smile

Old Post Nov 14th, 2008 01:55 AM
Col. Valerian is currently offline Click here to Send Col. Valerian a Private Message Find more posts by Col. Valerian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

Thank you, thank you, thank you! *breaths* Sorry, I'm just excited. big grin

Old Post Nov 14th, 2008 01:59 AM
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

Haha, it's alright. I know how it feels.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2008 02:50 AM
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

Name: Cade Skywalker (direct descendant of Luke and Anakin Skywalker).

Species: Human.

Appearance & Clothing: Light-coloured skin, blond medium-long hair, green eyes, muscular, tall. He wears trousers similar to those of Darth Vader and an armor chest piece with Mandalorian origin. (http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Cade_Skywalker).

Personality: Cade is similar to Anakin in terms of determination, sometimes anger and rage, and power. He's very harsh sometimes, and he can be cold, but when the situation requires it, he can be very sensible and helping. He finds it difficult to control his emotions, which can be dangerous for him, but even though he has been a Bounty Hunter for years now, Cade does know the difference between evil and good, and he tries to afflict the less harm possible to his victims.

Homeworld: Unknown.

Weapons: Personalized blaster and his father's lightsaber (blue).

Ship: The Mynock; Captain (http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Mynock_%28starship%29).

Bio: He started training in the Jedi ways very early in his life, since his father, Kol, was a Jedi Master. He demonstrated great potential in the ways of the Force.
When he was 14 years old, his father was killed in a Jedi massacre at Ossus, as he ordered Cade to leave with his injured master Wolf. Wolf died once inside the escape shuttle. Unable to accept his death, he focused his anger to the point that he performed an unknown power to revive his master. Minutes later, he felt the death of his father in the hands of Darth Nihl. Overwhelmed with anger, Cade promised revenge on the Sithl. Cade left the shuttle one final time in a X-83 TwinTail starfighter, in an attempt to kill the remaining Sith. He cleared a path for the shuttle, in an effort to allow its escape into hyperspace. Cade's fighter was shot down, however. Although he managed to survive by sealing his flight suit and jettisoning just as his ship exploded. Withdrawing from the Force so the Sith wouldn't sense him, he fell into deep meditation in order to conserve oxygen. He awoke three days later floating over Ossus, where he was picked up by Rav and his crew.
When Cade revived his master with an unknown Force power, Darth Krayt sensed a dark murmur in the Force, and recognized that it came from a Jedi, not a Sith. Krayt vowed to find this Jedi and lure him completely to the dark side, calling him a "dark light in the Force". He remained with the pirate until he finished his serving sentence and freed himself from Rav and became independent, to later become Captain of the ship Mynock, whose crew included Deliah Blue (http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Deliah_Blue) and Jariah Syn (http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Jariah_Syn).

Done. wink

Last edited by Col. Valerian on Nov 14th, 2008 at 03:20 AM

Old Post Nov 14th, 2008 03:16 AM
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

Awesome! All we need now are DangerousBeauty, Mando' Ade, Jedireaper's character sheets, and we'll begin the RP. smile

Yeah, feeling excited brings joy to that person. wink

Old Post Nov 14th, 2008 03:30 AM
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

Oh, c'mon. Post your bios, people...

Old Post Nov 15th, 2008 05:01 PM
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

Oh man. I'm really looking forward to this. I really want more people to join in, and... I was really excited with doing this RP. sad

But I'm still gonna do it! I'll never lose hope! smile

Old Post Nov 15th, 2008 08:41 PM
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

I think they prolly don't know (except for DB) about this. I'll inform them.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2008 10:10 PM
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Cpt. Valerian
I think they prolly don't know (except for DB) about this. I'll inform them.

Oh yeah! Jedireaper said he'd probably retire from RPing, and Mando'ade said he'll think about it, seeing that he's been busy lately. Haven't heard from DB yet.

And about the Great Hunt RP, where are you guys now in it?

Old Post Nov 15th, 2008 11:25 PM