KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » Star Wars: The Force be with Us (AU) [RP Thread]

Star Wars: The Force be with Us (AU) [RP Thread]
Started by: Young_Angel

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

Star Wars: The Force be with Us (AU) [RP Thread]

Star Wars: The Force be with Us

In the year 138 ABY, the Sith are near their ends. As the new Emperor, Darth Wyyrlok, Lord Krayt's second-in-command Sith Lord, takes over the throne, many are coming together to bring down the Sith. But it's going to take a lot of teamwork to bring them all down.

Cade Skywalker, Deliah Blue, and Jariah Syn are traveling the Galaxy, looking for people faithful enough to destroy the Sith. Some may join, but others may be afraid to.

If many come together and defeat the Sith, peace will be restored. But if not, the Galaxy is doomed to the Sith....

Old Post Jul 18th, 2009 02:21 AM
Young_Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Young_Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Young_Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hawkeye113

Jeffrey aboard his ship was donning the all familiar grey jedi costume he had made for himself and the Mandalorian Armor that he had bought so that he could be in disguise when he fought the sith. "Where is that medication?"

Old Post Jul 18th, 2009 01:31 PM
Hawkeye113 is currently offline Click here to Send Hawkeye113 a Private Message Find more posts by Hawkeye113 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Blade sat in the tap-caf with his eyes affixed on his beverage. He didn't care much for what what the locals called it, nor did he even registor the tepid liquid as it flowed down his throat. He was lost in a world of thought until a tender came over.

"Would you like to order, sir."

Blade looked up at the protocol droid and shook his head, instead placing a few credits onto the server-droids tray, along with a barely touched drink. "No-thanks." He slouched in his seat for a moment as if he was contemplating to stay there. He slipped out from the table, turned around and bumped into an R2 unit. It bleeped at him a few times and continued on its way. He scoffed on his sleeve and made for the exit.

The streets of Folo, the capitol city of the planet Folomis were crouded with all manner of species and speeders. Blade pushed his way through the milling pedestrians heading for the closest of the cities three major space-ports. His ship, currently under the IFF as the Solo Flyer.

He walked into an alley, looking over his shoulder. He was being tailed; he could tell, mostly because the spice he'd delivered to the local Hutt wasn't exactly the top stuff, of couse he didn't normally run spice but he was in need ofthe credits if the Solo Flyer was to ever see the interior of a tech shop he'd kick himself. As he reached the end of the alley, he walked onto an empty street. Immediately his mental alarms started blaring. Trap."

A long time have I waited for this, my little green friend!

Old Post Jul 20th, 2009 02:58 PM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hawkeye113

Jeffrey then walked off his ship into a nearby Cantina where he met. Reina Alom and then he said to her "I hear you are good at fighting with that light whip of yours correct?"

Old Post Jul 20th, 2009 11:02 PM
Hawkeye113 is currently offline Click here to Send Hawkeye113 a Private Message Find more posts by Hawkeye113 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

Inside Mos Espa's cantina, on the planet Tatooine, Reina Alom sat there on the stool, drinking her Blue Milk.

Popping up from her pants' pocket was her little doll-like droid, Zipper. Her father was a Mechanic when she was little. He also gave Reina the little doll-like droid as a birthday gift. Zipper always been there for her.

"How long, Reina?" Zipper asked. His voice box sounded that of a 11-year-old.

Reina looked down, and smiled. Then she picked up Zipper, and held him in her hands. "Not too long, little friend. Once we find the right guy to help Skywalker and the gang, we'll get rid of the Sith once and for all."

Zipper sighed. "Yeah. I guess you're right..."

The young woman chuckled warmly, and set her little friend on the bar counter. Suddenly, she heard a voice from behind.

I hear you are good at fighting with that light whip of yours correct?"

Reina didn't look at the stranger, but answered, "Yeah. Who wants to know?"

Last edited by Young_Angel on Jul 20th, 2009 at 11:09 PM

Old Post Jul 20th, 2009 11:02 PM
Young_Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Young_Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Young_Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hawkeye113

Jeffrey was at a cantina on Naboo. He then walked out and bumped into Reina. "Sorry. Must have got lost. " Suddenly (do you mind if 2 storm troopers attack?) 2 Storm Troopers attacked Jeffrey. He then ignited the lightsaber at his belt, it shining a silverish blue. "Prepare yourselves. "

Old Post Jul 20th, 2009 11:05 PM
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

((Not trying to be mean or anything... but can you please edit your post, Hawkeye113? And don't do the attack yet. Thank you.))

Old Post Jul 20th, 2009 11:14 PM
Hawkeye113

((I can't. 15 minute editing rule)) Jeffrey walked out of his ship which had recently landed on Naboo an hour ago. He would need to restock his ship.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2009 11:36 PM
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

((That's all right, Hawkeye113. I understand. smile ))

Zipper squinted his shiny, buttoned black eyes at Reina. "Uh, Reina? Who were you talkin' to?"

Reina snapped out of her trance. "Huh? Oh. Must've been daydreaming. Sorry." Reina smiled down at Zipper embarrassingly.

The little doll-like droid smiled. "Aww, it's all right."

Old Post Jul 21st, 2009 12:09 AM
Hawkeye113

"My name is Jeffrey. " said Jeffrey as he approached. His hand was on the lightsaber at his belt. "Seems we share a common interest. Wyrlock's death. I have quite the Arsenal in my ship if you are interested in doing me a small favor....." He then pointed over at a group of thugs "They have stolen something of mine, and due to them being protected by a force field, my lightsaber is useless. "

Old Post Jul 21st, 2009 12:43 AM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

At the end of the street a squad of four Imperial Stormtroopers were approching him as he walked. Blade started to become nervous, this wasn't how Hutt's usually handled things.

"What are you doing here, sir." The lead Stormtrooper asked, holding out his gloved hand. "Identi-chip and permit, please."

Darion was quick to pick up that neither was a question. "Yes, of course." He handed over the requested permit-pad and ID. "Is there a problem, officer?"

The Stormtrooper glanced at the permit, and then ran both through his scanner. It bleeped positive for the ID but negative for the permit. The Stormtrooper looked up at him. Two of the troopers had already sighted their blasters as if expecting the negative read. The local Moff was obviously pulling out a favor for the Hutt, making things nice and legal.

"You are under arrest for carrying contraband that has been embargoed on this planet by order of his majesty; the emperor."

He rose his hands at the Imps direction. "Coyianna where are you?" He whispered.

A long time have I waited for this, my little green friend!

Old Post Jul 21st, 2009 09:44 AM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jexaz

(sorry for being late) Jex, coming from his latest bounty, was at a cantina in his homeworld of Narshadaa. drinking the blue milk that the twi'lek that is his adopted sister. the twi'lek's name was Lesol Starkiller.
"So, who's bounty did you collect on?" Jex had a sharp reply to his sister

"Jese Hese, some man who had owed money to the hutts." Jex had been coming to this cantina since he wass 18. after every bounty he would come and get a drink here and every time, some drunk would try and fight him. when Jex got a tap on the shoulder he swiftly replied

"am i goin to have to ship you to Naboo again?"

When he had turned around it was five stormtroopers. "Hand over your identi-chip and permit-pad."

as Jex reached for his pocket, he throuh the storm trooper into each other and ran.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2009 11:11 AM
Jexaz is currently offline Click here to Send Jexaz a Private Message Find more posts by Jexaz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jexaz

(sorry for grammadical errors)

Old Post Jul 21st, 2009 11:12 AM
Jexaz is currently offline Click here to Send Jexaz a Private Message Find more posts by Jexaz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hawkeye113

"My name is Jeffrey. " said Jeffrey as he approached. His hand was on the lightsaber at his belt. "Seems we share a common interest. Wyrlock's death. I have quite the Arsenal in my ship if you are interested in doing me a small favor....." He then pointed over at a group of thugs "They have stolen something of mine, and due to them being protected by a force field, my lightsaber is useless. " "Let's just say that said item happens to be an old relic of the jedi. Something to augment force abilities perhaps. "

Old Post Jul 21st, 2009 05:38 PM
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

((That's okay, Jexaz. smile And Hawkeye113? I'm in Tatooine. You're in Naboo. ))

Reina got up from her stool, and payed the bartender his credits. She then extended her hands towards Zipper. The little droid-like doll jumped in her hand with a smile.

As they walked out of the cantina, Reina could see the Twin Suns setting in the horizon. Tatooine was about to be night. "Well'p, we better go find an inn to rest in. Then we can find recruits to help get rid of the Sith."

"Yeah!" Zipper said, jumping up and down happily in Reina's hand.

Smiling, the young woman, along with her little friend, walked the streets of Mos Espa, looking for a place to rest for the night.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2009 05:44 PM
Hawkeye113

OOC : Ok

Jeffrey was bored with Naboo. He knew only one solution, travel to his birth place : Tatooine and hunt for employment there rather than be a bounty hunter. He then walked into his ship and set the Hyperspace Coordinates.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2009 06:15 PM
Jexaz

as Jex was running from the storm troopers, he had seen an alleyway. Jex bursted throough there, but there were storm troopers waiting over there. as the storm troopers from the back and the front started to shoot, he did a force jump and was on top of a building. he had ran the rooftops until he got back to the bar. though he went back to the bar it was only for a second. When he had seen Lesol he told her "here, take 5000 credits and leave this planet."

"why?" she replied muttering

"Just do it! If any of those stormtroopers look for who i am, they might be coming for you too."

"where would i go?"

"i will drop you off in coruscant. you can go see your mother."

as Jex and her started to run five storm troopers came by. Jex told her to stay back. He pulled out his two lightsabers. Blacker than the night without the moon, the two lightssabers had been activated. though he did not intend on using the lightsabers, he thought that it could scare them off. the storm troopers started backing up, and they quickly ran away. Jex and leson had finally gotten to the Ship, The Horizon Star. This vessel was much like the leviathin, only flat. this made it more manuverable. though the average person thought that it would be easy kill once you hit it, but it has one of the strongest force fields iin the galaxy. once Jex had started the ship, more storm troopers came. it was too late, however. the storm troopers had shown up right as they got off of the ground. a hour later they arrived at coruscant. Jex dropped off Lesol. "Stay at your moms, i will come back for you an a month when things have cooled down." She nodded her head and ran off. Jex had a new destination. A world that he loved, Tatooine. He can Get an easy job with being a bounty hunting jedi. he set course and was off

Old Post Jul 21st, 2009 09:50 PM
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

Reina finally found an inn to rest. "Jup's Inn. Must be new," the young woman said, looking at the carved sign above the doorway. They got in and went to the innkeeper. "Excuse me, sir? Do you have any more rooms?"

"Huh? Oh, sure. Follow me, kid," the male Besalisk said. Reina and Zipper followed. Finally, they were upstairs. "Your room is Number 25. Enjoy yer stay, miss," he said, giving her the card before leaving.

Reina bowed. "Thank you." She swiped the card in the wall's monitor, and placed the card in her pocket. The metal door slid opened. They finally entered in, and closed the door back.

"Well, not the best place in the world... but it'll do," Reina said, smiling at Zipper.

The little droid jumped from her shoulder, and onto the table. "Yep. But I'm tired now. Shall we?"

The young woman smiled. "Certainly." The two of them got into bed, and snuggled. Finally, they were off to sleep.

Last edited by Young_Angel on Jul 22nd, 2009 at 03:08 AM

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2009 03:06 AM
Hawkeye113

Jeffrey entered the Inn. He said to the owner "Have any problems that need solved? Any thugs that need beaten up? I will do so for a price. 500 credits, nonnegotiable, up front. Then after it is done you will pay me 700 credits. As a sort of finders fee. "

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2009 03:28 AM
Jexaz

Once Jex landed, he was happy to see his beloved world of tatooine. he had quickly went to the cantina and bought a drink. "blue milk please" he said, with aa wink and a slide of money. Though Jex is a jedi, he doesnt always obey every code of the order. somew codes to him are meaningless in the true hopes that life would not be as what it is sought out to be if certain things arent fulfilled. When people ask about it he says its pulling a bindo. when people hear that they dont understand. he just laughs and say "bad joke, old guy, long story.
"right away honey" the waitress replied with a smile on her face. Jex had his ways around women.
"hey, would you know where the closet inn would be? i need a place to stay."
"well jupp's inn is the closest inn. its a couple streets left"
"thank you doll." Jex had given her 100 credits. as she smiled with glee she had ran off dittling like a school girl.
when Jex had gotten up, he had been walking and he had found a dog laying on the alleyway. some local thugs had been throwing rocks at it. when he walked up to it it was battered. The puppy (of what we know as pitbulls only grows about 3 1/2 feet tall) was of the Drogic breed. it had stripes of brown and black across its whole body. When Jex moved to pick it up it flinched."dont worry, i wont hurt you little guy." once Jex was safely able to pick him up , he had taken the Drogic with him. once Jex reached the inn they had given him his key. when he walked up to his room he was preparing to wake up at five to look for work. "with you on my side bud, i might get a better chance at getting a job." Jex, letting the dog sleep on top of him, had gone to bed. he had a dream of Darth Wyyrlock. he had seen him offering him a job for being a right hand man of his. then he had seen random people telling him no dont. once Jex opened his mouth he had woken up. "The dark side tempts us all, but if your will is strong, the force will guide you back to the light." an old master of Jex had told him that. when jex had got his armor on he sat and sat thinking of the dream.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2009 09:08 AM