KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » Lith Ruhn: Bounty Hunter

Lith Ruhn: Bounty Hunter
Started by: Omnislash Kid

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Omnislash Kid
I did not Mordor him!

Lith Ruhn: Bounty Hunter

Walking into a Coruscant bar, he noticed all bar was nearly empty. Taking a seat he took out his DX-2 Disruptor Pistol spinning it within his pointer finger.

It has been two weeks since his last bounty and he was running low on credits. He didn't care though. He knew that he would find business. However, he knew he had always had a problem with over pricing his jobs and was known for failing most of them. If it came down to it, he decided he could resort to working for the Republic as something, just as long as he would get paid.

A skilled marksman and with a steady pair of hands, he was also known for being one of the deadliest bounty hunters. As a child he was an orphan by the early age of seven. After two years of being in an orphanage he ran away and resorted to violence on the streets and hustling to stay alive. He was no stranger to the position he was in with having no credits.

A neimoidian walked up to Lith wearing a black robe and hood which had covered his eyes. Lath knew it was a neimoidian because of the stench of neimoidian cuisine that reeked from his robes.

"Lith Ruhn?"
"Who's asking?"
"I hear you're in need of a job and Black Sun is in need of a bounty hunter."
Lith knew where this was going. Soon, very soon he would be making credits and be able to actually afford an apartment to stay in instead of staying on the streets hustling for food

"Yeah. I'm Lith. How much are you paying?"
"500,000 Republic credits"
"Make it 750,00 creds and you've got a deal"
"I want you to kill a Jedi. Obi-Wan Kinobi."
"A jedi huh? That's gonna cost extra."
"I can find a better bounty hunter. One who can get the job done. Jango Fett perhaps?"
Lith knew that if he was going to get over payed he would need to play his cards right on this one. He was confident however.
"No no. I can do the job for at least, I dont know, 600,000 credits. Anything else that's unexpected is gonna cost extra though."
"All will be compensated for. You will find details on his whereabouts in a club in the under levels of this planet called Galactic Paradise ."

The neimoidian walks out of the bar.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2009 03:46 AM
Omnislash Kid is currently offline Click here to Send Omnislash Kid a Private Message Find more posts by Omnislash Kid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Um, you can't just start up a new RP without first getting permission.

Try reading the thread stickied at the top that says please read first.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Sep 28th, 2009 03:47 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omnislash Kid
I did not Mordor him!

well since you're a moderator you want to close this thread so i can get permission then? That's a pretty dumb rule considering getting permission is just lame since this is a site meant for making threads and getting it makes you seem like a kid. And why would I need permission in the first place? I mean what, somebody could just say "no" right? That would be pretty unfair. If that wouldn't happen then that defeats the purpose of even getting permission

Old Post Sep 28th, 2009 03:52 AM
Omnislash Kid is currently offline Click here to Send Omnislash Kid a Private Message Find more posts by Omnislash Kid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Well, as it says in that thread -

quote:
If you wish to make your own game, then just as in the other RP sections PLEASE do not just randomly post your game into the area, otherwise chaos may result. Post your idea for a game here and if people think it looks good, it will be given the go-ahead to start.

By the same logic, please do not just post inside one of the hosted games without permission- talk to the owner first! A little politeness goes a long way here.

It's to keep the forum from getting cluttered and messy. If there's enough interest in your idea, the Ushgarak (who mods the RP forums) will give it the go-ahead. He's the only one who gets to say yes or no on RP ideas, and the only times I've ever seen him say no is if the idea is identical (or very similar) to one already in play, or no one else showed any interest.

But sure, I'll go ahead and close it. It's always best to read up on the rules in a forum before posting, though, and anything that says "please read first" you should probably do that.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Sep 28th, 2009 04:00 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote