KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION- Lost, Confused

STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION- Lost, Confused
Started by: REXXXX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
REXXXX
Networking

STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION- Lost, Confused

Belseraphon

Edna is sleeping fitfully on Belseraphon, a dusty orange world that serves as the home of the Order of Miramar, a group of lethal warriors. Kuylen has put them under his employ by less-than-honorable means. In order to keep them under control, he has sent Edna to monitor the situation. But recent visions have distracted her...

-

You are walking along the dim stone corridors of the Order's Citadel when you emerge into the faded orange light of day. A two-man ship has arrived, bearing a man. He is an older gentlemen, with a scruffy beard and a battered leather trenchcoat. He is powerful in the Force, like you.

The Miramar have turned out to welcome him... you can sense their frustration keenly. The Miramar do not like you any more than they like this newcomer.

"Hello Edna," he says.

"Who are you?" you ask.

"I am your replacement," he says, "after you leave Belseraphon."

"But I haven't..."

"You haven't YET. You will, though."

"How do you know?"

"I have foreseen it. And so have you. Belseraphon is about to become very dangerous, and there is nothing for you here."

"I don't understand."

"Well, that's on you."

"How are you talking to me?"

"I am not. The Force is using a presence that you have felt coming to speak to you. It wants to tell you something important. Now come, Kuylen's plan is coming to fruition. Follow me."

You follow Takuan back into the stone corridors of the Citadel... but it is not the Citadel you are in. You are in a darker place, a place of great evil. Blue waves of energy crackle through the stone. This place is doomed.

"Where are we?"

"The Mausoleum of Demnos," Takuan says. "Where Kuylen leads us."

At the end of the dark hall, there is a Sith Lord standing before a sarcophagus. It is empty and he turns, hands upraised.

"He hasn't told me about this..."

"But the Force IS, little Orphan," snarls the Sith Lord. "Listen to it!"

"I don't understand!"

The Sith Lord extends his hands and you collapse in a fit of pain, lightning coursing through your body and slowly killing you.

Suddenly, there is a violent explosion, followed by the death screams of a billion lives ending...

-

Welcome to "Lost and Confused," an episode of the Retrospection games.As an episode of this series, "Lost" will be a very personal plotline, exploring events involving the players' characters. Going off of Ushgarak's Star Wars role-playing game, these mini-episodes occur in game-play's past. In this case, Edana Vashti, better known as Edna, has departed from Kuylen's plans to pursue her own destiny, having sensed that the goals of her Master are not to be met...

Though hunted by the Jedi Order, Edna is not a primary target and she is wandering the Galaxy in pursuit of her destiny. The Force has called her away from Kuylen and his Dark Jedi, but it has not told her where she must go next.

The time period is set in 32 BBY- shortly after The Phantom Menace and a month after Edna fled Belseraphon. With nowhere to go, Edna has decided to return to the Meridian sector, to find the remains of Yarric Dorsa's slavery ring and what has become of her mother...

Old Post Feb 14th, 2011 02:38 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Nar Shaddaa

Edna- you are currently on Nar Shaddaa, known as the Smuggler's Moon. You have been using your talents to stow away on countless vessels trying to get here. Since deciding that your vision on Belseraphon told you to run... you have been running. From what, you are not sure.

Kuylen always did tell you that you could leave, so you are not concerned that he will send his followers after you. And you have left the Republic, so the Jedi will have a harder time following you. Instead, you are concerned about bounty hunters.

You chose to come to Nar Shaddaa despite the increased risk of meeting bounty hunters that would try to take out the contract on your life. From here you can get passage to anywhere, and you are hoping to hire a pilot to take you to the Meridian sector... to return to your roots.

You have approach a cantina on the lower levels- the Solar Skater. You should be able to find someone in here worthy of being your galactic chauffeur...

Old Post Feb 14th, 2011 02:38 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Edna Witch
Magic

Edna walks into the cantina, head low. She takes a seat at the bar, nods at the barman who heavily puts down the fowlest smelling grog in front of her.

Edna takes a drink, ignoring the smell and glances round the busy cantina.

"This Party's Over" -Mace Windu, epII

Old Post Feb 14th, 2011 09:45 AM
Edna Witch is currently offline Click here to Send Edna Witch a Private Message Find more posts by Edna Witch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

The Solar Skater isn't the nicest of places in the Galaxy. A thick smoke hangs in the air from all the various smoking implements going around, making it hard to see in the already dim-lighting. Places like this are still a little hard on your Force-given senses. You have trouble blocking out the thoughts and emotions of everyone in here.

You see a lot of thuggish types in here. Not so many spacers as you had been told.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2011 09:55 AM
Edna Witch
Magic

Edna leans forward towards the bar to get the barman's attention. He looks at her with an unfriendly expression on his face but comes to speak to her anyway.

"You want somethin'?"

"Yeah I'm looking for someone who'll give me passage on a ship - nn questions asked. You know someone like that?"

Old Post Feb 14th, 2011 10:03 AM
Edna Witch is currently offline Click here to Send Edna Witch a Private Message Find more posts by Edna Witch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

The bartender gives a curt nod and points you toward one of the booths in the back.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2011 10:09 AM
Edna Witch
Magic

Edna takes one more glug of grog (which is now leaving a vile aftertaste in her mouth) slides off the stool and heads towards the back to investigate the dimly lit booth. The booth is surrounded on 3 sides so she can't glimpse anyone inside it until she is practically at the table. She tries to sense any hostility as she approaches.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2011 10:14 AM
REXXXX
Networking

No hostility to be sensed. Sitting inside the booth is a very slick character, a man with dark slicked back hair and a widow's peak, thick trimmed sideburns, wearing a stylish leather jacket and with sleek spacer's boots up on the table.

And there is a rather sizeable revolver-like blaster on the table.

"Can I help you?" asks the man.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2011 10:17 AM
Edna Witch
Magic

Edna slides into the booth and pulls her hood back.

"That depends. I'm not sure you're who I'm looking for. You seem a little well-dressed for a hell hole such as this"

Edna thinks about her own appearance and considers he must see her as little more than a street urchin wearing a ragid tunic and a very filthy oversized old cloak.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2011 10:22 AM
REXXXX
Networking

"Hey, I like how I dress, thanks," says the man. He does indeed seem to be scrutinizing your outfit. "Who are you looking for?"

Old Post Feb 14th, 2011 07:19 PM
Edna Witch
Magic

Edna looks at him and smiles in a response to his jovial response. He seems easy going enough.

"I'm looking for someone on their way off this rock. Know anyone who might fit that description?"

Old Post Feb 14th, 2011 07:24 PM
REXXXX
Networking

The man smirks.

"Looking for passage from someone with a ship?" he asks. "You've come to the right place."

Old Post Feb 14th, 2011 07:33 PM
Edna Witch
Magic

Edna thinks it unlikely he'll take her without paying some inordinate sum but figures bargaining is worth a try before resorting to more covert methods.

"Passage indeed. I need to get to the Meridian Sector. As you can see my pockets are not brimming with credits but I'm a resourceful creature so perhaps I could offer you some service in return?"

Old Post Feb 14th, 2011 10:39 PM
REXXXX
Networking

"Uhh..." the spacer says. "What can you do?"

Old Post Feb 15th, 2011 10:41 PM
Edna Witch
Magic

Edna sits back and tries not to look too cocky - clearly he hasn't heard of my reputation or simply isn't greedy enough for the bounty. For once she was actually counting on her reputation preceding her.

"Well a girl like me has many talents people are willing to pay for. The name's Edna by the way. And what I can do, completely depends on what you need!"

Old Post Feb 15th, 2011 11:24 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Reputation is actually a Merit that you can choose- Galder has it and is recognized as a psychopathic mass murderer. Without it, unless someone knows you or is looking for you specifically, it is less likely for Edna to be recognized immediately.

If you filled him in, he might put two-and-two together.

-

The spacer does not seem entirely comfortable with the implications of that.

"I don't really need any 'services,' thank you," he says. "Rya Hiroshi. You may have heard of me..."

You have no idea who he is.

-

And yes, this is the Ally you gave Edna. You are meeting him for the first time.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2011 11:53 PM
Edna Witch
Magic

(I was hoping he would be Rya!)

----------------------------------

Edna feels slightly more at ease from his lack of recognition. Clearly he isn't a bounty hunter interested in the price on her head - not that he really looks the part anyway!

"Should I have?" Edna looks at him quizically. "I'm afraid you'll have to fill me in. So anyway I really am looking for a way off this dump so what would you accept in return for passage? I'd like to be on my way as soon as possible with a minimum of fuss. I'm sort of a collectors item to the right buyer at present, dead or alive, so I'd like to keep a low profile."

Old Post Feb 16th, 2011 02:36 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Rya looks a little hurt at not being known.

"So are a lot of people getting off of Nar Shaddaa," Rya says. "People that actually have money to spend. Look, if you're so resourceful, why don't you just go out and get money and come back?"

Old Post Feb 17th, 2011 08:17 AM
Edna Witch
Magic

For the briefest moment, Edna considers murdering a wealthy merchant for his money but quickly dismissed it as not her style and far more hassle than she can be bothered with right now. "I think you are mistaking my resources for those of a common street urchin."

She leans forward and keeps her voice low. "I have something to offer you that money simply can't buy. Have you ever considered how your life could be easier if you had the skills of a jedi at your disposal? Unlike a weak Jedi, I have no qualms with trading my skills where they can be of use to others. It can be a huge advantage to have someone like me to watch your back."

Old Post Feb 17th, 2011 01:32 PM
REXXXX
Networking

"A Jedi?" Rya says, now frowning. "Hah, you? No way."

Old Post Feb 17th, 2011 08:33 PM