KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » Yerss's Game "The Sith Strikes Back"

Yerss's Game "The Sith Strikes Back"
Started by: yerssot

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (48): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
yerssot

Yerss's Game "The Sith Strikes Back"

A long time ago, in a galaxy far far away…

It’s a prosperous time for the numerous JEDI KNIGHTS.
Their sworn enemies called the SITH have been pushed back to one
single planet called KORIBAN.

In the capitol world known as Coruscant,
Rumors surfaced of a few fallen Jedi to haunt the planet TATOOINE

A small group of Jedi Knights were ordered to investigate
this matter in order to give the Sith an enormous blow
that could mean their end…

This story takes place thousands of years ago. Before Darth Vader, before the Jedi Council.
The Jedi are about to launch their first wave of attacks against the Sith on Koriban.
Nice plan huh? Not at all, the Jedi are disorganized and they have no idea what they should do, so they went for the classic “hit against a brick wall”, so expect LOTS of trouble when you get there.

What’s there to find? Lots of mercenaries, and they don’t fall death on the spot that easily and if that wasn’t enough, let’s bring in the darths!

There is a lot of tension on the ship you are on. People getting ready to fly down the planet and establish a first basecamp from whereon they will push forward to wipe them all out. Or so, that’s what you think…

“Launch for Wave Alpha in one minute and counting.
Launch for Wave Alpha in one minute and counting.”

You can’t help it, you feel uneasy and you double check your only weapon, your lightsabre. A deep breath in and you close your eyes.

All Jedi are on the ships, only a few are doing other missions, that’s why you are on the ship too.
Padawans recently promoted to Jedi Knights. Not the best of the best, but still a force. Hundreds of Jedi against perhaps even thousands of Sith and mercenaries.
(that’s the fun when you enslave races huh?)

Pilots are manning the turbolasers, something that in your opinion should have been done five minutes ago judging by the rate the shields are getting hit.

Players are now free to make a post, launch for Wave Alpha will start soon, don’t forget to man the shuttle, enjoy the wait. (and I suggest you get to learn the team for the few minutes you have left, they could save your life one day …)

Old Post May 28th, 2003 07:32 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

After checking his sabre, Seigan shakes the hands of his comrades, introducing himself

Old Post May 28th, 2003 07:40 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

your comrades on the ship 'Nebula Light' are:
(Fire:) Zeratul, (genral zink:) Quixan Tlaloc Talmont, (Bespin Bart):
Joth Yareem

The other players: (rex:) Ganon Talst, (Allor_Vader:) Analaya and (General Kaliero:) Ceeratul Kaliero, start on the ship 'Hawk's Eye'

dexx, some jedi are too busy with meditation to even notice you being nice!

"Hey! You!
You're in shuttle AA-45 together with Zeratul, Quinxan and Joth!"
That's a rather big guy yelling at you, you know he's highranked but you just can't remember his name for the time being ...

Old Post May 28th, 2003 07:49 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Allor_Vader
Elven Warrior of the RP

Analaya boarded the ship Hawk's Eyes and takes her seat. She awaits takeoff payiently.

Old Post May 28th, 2003 08:06 PM
Allor_Vader is currently offline Click here to Send Allor_Vader a Private Message Find more posts by Allor_Vader Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

not the most talkative one, allor? wink

Old Post May 28th, 2003 08:07 PM
Allor_Vader
Elven Warrior of the RP

{nope}

Old Post May 28th, 2003 11:21 PM
Allor_Vader is currently offline Click here to Send Allor_Vader a Private Message Find more posts by Allor_Vader Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

I finish checking my sabres, and board the Hawk's Eye. Seeing only one other person(Allor), I extend a clawed hand. "Hello. I am Ceeratul Kaliero." You notice I speak rather labored Basic, as if I have learned it only recently.

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post May 29th, 2003 03:16 AM
General Kaliero is currently offline Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Allor_Vader
Elven Warrior of the RP

Analaya looks up at him and accepts hand, "Name's Analaya. Nice to meet you."

Old Post May 29th, 2003 03:39 AM
yerssot

"Alpha wave will commence in TWO minutes!
Go to your designated shuttle now!"

that's AA-47 for the Nebula Light
and shuttle B1-Y9 for the Hawk's Eye

Buckle up people, it's going to be a ride straight down with shooting everywhere

Old Post May 29th, 2003 08:14 AM
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

I sit down across from Analaya. I chuckle. "Adventure. Who needs it?"

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post May 29th, 2003 10:54 AM
General Kaliero is currently offline Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Allor_Vader
Elven Warrior of the RP

Analaya shakes her head as she buckles.

Old Post May 29th, 2003 01:49 PM
Dexx
wingless

Seigan buckles up

Old Post May 29th, 2003 04:23 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Allor_Vader
Elven Warrior of the RP

Analaya closes her eyes and clears her mind. She the looks around and notices not everyone was on board.

Old Post May 29th, 2003 04:39 PM
yerssot

have to contact BB, Rex and FM before we let the ride begin, PM's are send

Old Post May 29th, 2003 09:16 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Ganon Talst sits down next to Ceeratul Kaliero. "This is will be great fun...for the Sith. We're going to get butchered. I know my Master had told me not to let fear get into my head, but we are outnumbered as usual."

"Well, we'll be leaving soon. I'm Ganon Talst. I'm a shapeshifter..."

Old Post May 29th, 2003 10:52 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Allor_Vader
Elven Warrior of the RP

ANalaya smiled, "Hi, Ganon."

Old Post May 30th, 2003 12:23 AM
Bespin Bart
Buggy

Joth quickly takes his seat on the ship. He keeps calm, though his mind would like to go quickly to a panicked state. Fighting thousands is not what he had in mind of a great mission.

THIS IS WHAT WE'VE WAITED FOR
THIS IS IT, BOYS, THIS IS WAR!

Old Post May 30th, 2003 02:33 AM
Bespin Bart is currently offline Click here to Send Bespin Bart a Private Message Find more posts by Bespin Bart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

at least you hope it are only thousands ...

You're all just strapped in when you feel a big shock.
No panic, that's just the shuttle debarking from the ship.

There's no time to get relaxed, there are a few windows on the shuttle and you can see Koriban and LOTS of defensive laserfire coming from it!
You get shaken pretty badly and you can actually SEE how the shields on your ship are taking lots of shots!
A shuttle next to you gets blown to smithereens!
That was the ship Jedi Master I'Thim was on!!!

The only thing you can do, is sit and pray hard, you're about to get killed either in this shuttle (shield percentage for the both teams is around 31%) or on the planet (with lots of badies to fight)

Anyone scared?

Old Post May 30th, 2003 08:17 AM
Dexx
wingless

eergh..yeah
what kind of tactic is this ?? seigan asks himself. just throwing ourselves into planetary defenses? wasn't another form of approach possible? He doesn't speak his mind for now

Old Post May 30th, 2003 09:13 AM
Fire

"We must stay calm, we must stay together, only by staying together and watching out for eachother can we get through"

"In what did you all excelle, sabre combat, force skill or nothing special?"

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Old Post May 30th, 2003 10:04 AM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote