KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Conspiracy Forum » Why can't we solve the Kennedy assaination?

Why can't we solve the Kennedy assaination?
Started by: TheKingofKINGS!

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
~KoK!~
Sock Hunter

Why can't we solve the Kennedy assaination?

We've got films of it, and yet we don't know the real killer.

Maybe it was a ninja! ninja

(Edit: Woot, forst thread in the forum

W:5|L:2|T:0|

Nothing is true...everything is permitted.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2006 09:18 PM
~KoK!~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~KoK!~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~KoK!~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

we all know lee harvy was a patsy,just as osama bin laden is now

i'll pst a few link soon

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2006 09:23 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
garfus

kingofkings "Maybe it was a ninja!"

maybe a mutant ninja turtle - reptilian

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2006 11:22 PM
garfus is currently offline Click here to Send garfus a Private Message Find more posts by garfus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shogun
Restricted

Account Restricted

maybe it was the illuminati working through various agencies ?

like they always do..

what a bunch of noobs you are, grow some balls and get educated, you holy-wood worshippin bunch of no brainers believe me you DO NOT WANT to live in a global fascist state..

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2006 02:32 AM
Shogun is currently offline Click here to Send Shogun a Private Message Find more posts by Shogun Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
David Tsarion

we live already in a fascist state, thing is with these authoritarian states, they leave you alone as long as you dont step outside the box. many of these people here will have to experience this in their own lives before they start to see the obvious. also remember believe filters information..

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2006 02:58 AM
David Tsarion is currently offline Click here to Send David Tsarion a Private Message Find more posts by David Tsarion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shogun
Restricted

Account Restricted

can you plz elaborate on the missing s in the thread title ?!

didn't you finish indoctrination school properly like a good sheep should do ?
or whats the darkmatter with you beeing too dumb to spell the title right ? i mean isit really that much to expect from a douchebag like you ?! i say very much yes it is very likeley to be the way i have described my feelings above and below in the same manner that seemed fit my view on the world and its inhabitants, well actually the road was quiet a bit rough and long and sometimes even short wich didn't really make it easier for the whole crew of 1 people to manage such an effort of power and energy concentration if not for our own good then at least for the good of our own. ok i hope you got that simple rhyme dyme of mine.. in order for you to reach the limits of your inner beeing you should start to open up for other influences and i dont mean your uncles ''nightly visits'' with opening up but a real a-opening, a breathtaking emotional groundbreaking spiritual experience of bliss joy and marmelade on toast with tea and pea-nut-butterflies.

Last edited by Shogun on Aug 3rd, 2006 at 03:57 AM

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2006 03:55 AM
Shogun is currently offline Click here to Send Shogun a Private Message Find more posts by Shogun Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~KoK!~
Sock Hunter

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Shogun

or whats the darkmatter with you beeing too dumb to spell the title right ? i mean isit really that much to expect from a douchebag like you ?! i say very much yes it is very likeley to be the way i have described my feelings above and below in the same manner that seemed fit my view on the world and its inhabitants, well actually the road was quiet a bit rough and long and sometimes even short wich didn't really make it easier for the whole crew of 1 people to manage such an effort of power and energy concentration if not for our own good then at least for the good of our own. ok i hope you got that simple rhyme dyme of mine.. in order for you to reach the limits of your inner beeing you should start to open up for other influences and i dont mean your uncles ''nightly visits'' with opening up but a real a-opening, a breathtaking emotional groundbreaking spiritual experience of bliss joy and marmelade on toast with tea and pea-nut-butterflies.
OK, you're a random person...

W:5|L:2|T:0|

Nothing is true...everything is permitted.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2006 04:42 AM
~KoK!~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~KoK!~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~KoK!~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Storm
Black belt BJJ

Originally posted by Shogun

I' ll elaborate on the Forum Guidelines & Rules, in particular on courtesy.
Don' t attack others. Personal attacks on others will not be tolerated. Challenge others' points of view and opinions, but do so respectfully and thoughtfully... without insult and personal attack.

We expect our members to respect one another and show respect for others. This is not a place for you to push the bounds of civility.

I am not driven by people’ s praise and I am not slowed down by people’ s criticism.
You only live once. But if you live it right, once is enough. Wrong. We only die once, we live every day!
Make poverty history.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2006 07:47 AM
Storm is currently offline Click here to Send Storm a Private Message Find more posts by Storm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
David Tsarion

the Kennedy assassination is solved for everyone who cares to look into it. of course if you only watch oliver stones whitewash or the usual channel 4 ''conspiracy theorie related bullshit'' then well you wont have the slightiest clue about anything.. thats the idea btw..

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2006 05:37 PM
David Tsarion is currently offline Click here to Send David Tsarion a Private Message Find more posts by David Tsarion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grand-Moff-Gav

Then David, tell us, who killed Kennedy?

Old Post Aug 4th, 2006 12:11 AM
Grand-Moff-Gav is currently offline Click here to Send Grand-Moff-Gav a Private Message Find more posts by Grand-Moff-Gav Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

thats simple,the CIA.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2006 06:40 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grand-Moff-Gav

Originally posted by TheKingofKINGS!
We've got films of it, and yet we don't know the real killer.

Maybe it was a ninja! ninja

(Edit: Woot, forst thread in the forum

To answer the question, we don't know the killer's identity for sure because of the various scandal and secrecy surrounding the event...

Old Post Aug 7th, 2006 01:26 PM
Grand-Moff-Gav is currently offline Click here to Send Grand-Moff-Gav a Private Message Find more posts by Grand-Moff-Gav Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

on and by the way,the reason we know it was indeed the CIA.Is thanks to stones movie,a lot of documents that were classified over the years have been declassified since then.you can go to the archives in washington d.c and you can see for yourself there that the house select committe on assassinations which was appointed in 1977 to investigate the assassination,they ruled that it was the result of a probable conspiracy but they could not locate the individuals.thats because they never wanted to locate the individuals behind it because it leads back to the government.They concluded that it was the result of the mafia but they could not locate the individuals involved which again they did not want to locate the individuals involved because they if they did,those mafia people would say-wait a minute,if we were involved,so was your government,we had help in this from them and they would start naming names and of course the government doesnt want to hear evidence of government involvement because that would be treason and they dont want to admit that.But when the committe was winding down its investigation two CIA officers came forward and admitted their involvement and said-we did,where do you want to want to go with this? of course the house never pursued that angle and ignored it all because they never were interested in finding out the truth.It actually goes higher than the CIA though.Bankers wanted him out of the way as well.They ordered it and the CIA just did the dirty work for them since they wanted him gone as well.Bankers wanted him out of the way because he was trying to get america back to the gold standard.JFK was in the process of getting the government back to the constitution of the united states where the people had control over the government instead of all these big corportations and businesses that do.He was in the process of putting us back on the gold standard where money was backed by real gold and the money was the property of the people.just open up your wallet and look at one of your dollar bills and read what it says.It says-Federal Reserve Note on it.Those are notes owned by the federal reserve,not by the people.thats not your money,its the governments.back in the old days before congress ignorantly passed the federal reserve law in 1913,money was back gold,it was your money back then.But after that,we got now what are called reserve notes that belong to the government,its their money not ours.kennedy was killed because he wanted to change things for the people,plain and simple.since then,things have changed all for the worst.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2006 10:31 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grand-Moff-Gav

How did Kennedy get into power then? Without illuminati backing? hmm

Old Post Aug 12th, 2006 08:56 AM
Kid Kurdy

I think that these days only a few people still care about who actually killed Kennedy, and why he was killed.

With all due respect, but it's more than 40 years ago. A lot has happened since, lots of other people have died, wars have started and have ended, new diseases showed up... it's another world we live in now, a more dangerous one, with its own problems, dangers and mysteries.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2006 04:01 PM
Kid Kurdy is currently offline Click here to Send Kid Kurdy a Private Message Find more posts by Kid Kurdy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grand-Moff-Gav

....ok...so why can't we solve the Kennedy assassanation...?

Old Post Aug 13th, 2006 09:04 AM
Bicnarok
From Ganymede

The question should be "Does it matter?"

Old Post Aug 13th, 2006 07:53 PM
Bicnarok is currently offline Click here to Send Bicnarok a Private Message Find more posts by Bicnarok Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grand-Moff-Gav

Ofcourse it does, people naturally want to know, it's in our system...

Old Post Aug 13th, 2006 10:08 PM
Mr Parker

Originally posted by who?-kid
I think that these days only a few people still care about who actually killed Kennedy, and why he was killed.

With all due respect, but it's more than 40 years ago. A lot has happened since, lots of other people have died, wars have started and have ended, new diseases showed up... it's another world we live in now, a more dangerous one, with its own problems, dangers and mysteries.

the thing is all of those things are tied into the kennedy assassination and thats why its so important for them to come clean about it so we can begin the healing.the nation will never be able to heal itself as long as the truth keeps getting covered up.thr waco tragedy,the oklahoma city bombing,9-11 the aids virus,all of thats tied into the kennedy assassination.none of that stuff would ever have materialized if kennedy had lived.the people that pulled this off,they didnt just go away,they are in high postitions of power making decisions right now that affect the rest of our lives.the same people involved in his death are also involved in 9-11.thats why its so important.

Last edited by Mr Parker on Aug 14th, 2006 at 03:41 PM

Old Post Aug 14th, 2006 03:39 PM
Mr Parker

Originally posted by Bicnarok
The question should be "Does it matter?"

yes,read my last post.thats WHY it matters.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2006 03:39 PM