KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Conspiracy Forum » Bush & Kerry admit Bones-membership

Bush & Kerry admit Bones-membership
Started by: Shogun

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Shogun
Restricted

Account Restricted

Bush & Kerry admit Bones-membership

anyone doubts that Bush and Kerry are members of the same secret society called Skull & Bones ? cool

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2006 01:36 AM
Shogun is currently offline Click here to Send Shogun a Private Message Find more posts by Shogun Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
David Tsarion

how could i doubt a fact ? only the really really REALLY ignorant will doubt this..

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2006 03:00 AM
David Tsarion is currently offline Click here to Send David Tsarion a Private Message Find more posts by David Tsarion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shogun
Restricted

Account Restricted

i bet you'll find some here.. and others will say ''oh it's no big deal'' those i might call dumb sheep !

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2006 03:11 AM
Shogun is currently offline Click here to Send Shogun a Private Message Find more posts by Shogun Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vera21
Vera Vera Vera!

*has no idea what Skull & Bones is*

Nice trick.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2006 03:14 AM
Vera21 is currently offline Click here to Send Vera21 a Private Message Find more posts by Vera21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shogun
Restricted

Account Restricted

hey Vera,

ttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skull_and_Bones

I'm not allowed to post links so simply add an H at the beginning..

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2006 03:20 AM
Shogun
Restricted

Account Restricted

Bush admitting membership
youtube.com/watch?v=iiisokDGbfA&search=bush%20skull%20and%20bones

and so does Kerry
youtube.com/watch?v=r6qPUkVWzKM&search=bush%20skull%20and%20bones

btw i outsmarted the forum administration.. stick out tongue

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2006 03:26 AM
Shogun
Restricted

Account Restricted

you have to ad the 3w's and possibly the http bit

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2006 03:28 AM
Barker
Thorin Fan Club President

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Shogun
btw i outsmarted the forum administration.. stick out tongue

Whose sock are you now?

please respond to my PM Thorin

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2006 06:28 AM
Barker is currently offline Click here to Send Barker a Private Message Find more posts by Barker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Sweet, in that case, we'll be banning you at some point. no expression

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2006 08:27 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
David Tsarion

forget bush and kerry, there just small fish, pawns in the game, blood related to european royalty. the funny thing is everyone thinks america is calling the shots when it comes to england, and of course we know why people think that even tho the evidence shows clearly another picture, it comes down to the lamestream media..all controlled by few families btw.. anyway lets talk bout facts;
FACT: EVERY American President was blood related to european royalty.. AND every election was won by the candidate with the most royal genes, thats from Burke's Peerage folks.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2006 05:29 PM
David Tsarion is currently offline Click here to Send David Tsarion a Private Message Find more posts by David Tsarion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
David Tsarion

everyone should check out Michael Tsarion's info..

i would uploud or link to it but seems like the forum doesn't allow linking or even posting pictures.. wtf ?!

Last edited by David Tsarion on Aug 3rd, 2006 at 05:44 PM

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2006 05:39 PM
Grand-Moff-Gav

To be this threads sheep I will ask, What is the problem? Being a member of the Skull and Bones is no different to being a Catholic.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2006 09:00 PM
Grand-Moff-Gav is currently offline Click here to Send Grand-Moff-Gav a Private Message Find more posts by Grand-Moff-Gav Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Storm
Black belt BJJ

Originally posted by David Tsarion
everyone should check out Michael Tsarion's info..

i would uploud or link to it but seems like the forum doesn't allow linking or even posting pictures.. wtf ?!

You need a fixed amount of posts to be able to post links. The rule was enforced to deter spammers.

I am not driven by people’ s praise and I am not slowed down by people’ s criticism.
You only live once. But if you live it right, once is enough. Wrong. We only die once, we live every day!
Make poverty history.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2006 09:11 PM
Storm is currently offline Click here to Send Storm a Private Message Find more posts by Storm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grand-Moff-Gav

Originally posted by Grand_Moff_Gav
To be this threads sheep I will ask, What is the problem? Being a member of the Skull and Bones is no different to being a Catholic.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2006 12:08 AM
Grand-Moff-Gav is currently offline Click here to Send Grand-Moff-Gav a Private Message Find more posts by Grand-Moff-Gav Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
David Tsarion

Originally posted by Grand_Moff_Gav

first off did you ever see a catholic organization using the skull&bones for their symbol ? and dress in black hoods for their little rituals..?

me neither..

and secondly, how many americans live in the states..?
millions, and yet the two main presidential candidates are cousins and both members of the same secret society, a organization wich only chooses 15 new members each year, all from wealthy families with blood relations to european royalty..
i mean excuse me ??!! did i miss something here ?

say what does that tell you..? i mean just this F-A-C-T alone, never mind the CFR, the Federal Reserve, our ''good'' friends the Masons and all the rest..

ah btw, there was another candidate, dunno if you have noticed him at all, but he kept going on bout skull and bones and the for oil fought iraq war and all the issues a alex jones for example, would bring up.. so you could get the impression that he's a decent guy and a real alternative to the establishment..
BUT he's just another puppet in this whole fake choice system they call - democracy -

see Nader's lawyer, Donald Etra, is yet another Bonesman, he joined in 1968, same year/class as Bush btw..

Last edited by David Tsarion on Aug 7th, 2006 at 11:37 PM

Old Post Aug 7th, 2006 11:31 PM
David Tsarion

Originally posted by Storm
You need a fixed amount of posts to be able to post links. The rule was enforced to deter spammers.

ah right..

so what numbers we talking bout, 50 ? 100?

Old Post Aug 7th, 2006 11:33 PM
Deano

Originally posted by David Tsarion
first off did you ever see a catholic organization using the skull&bones for their symbol ? and dress in black hoods for their little rituals..?

me neither..

and secondly, how many americans live in the states..?
millions, and yet the two main presidential candidates are cousins and both members of the same secret society, a organization wich only chooses 15 new members each year, all from wealthy families with blood relations to european royalty..
i mean excuse me ??!! did i miss something here ?

say what does that tell you..? i mean just this F-A-C-T alone, never mind the CFR, the Federal Reserve, our ''good'' friends the Masons and all the rest..

ah btw, there was another candidate, dunno if you have noticed him at all, but he kept going on bout skull and bones and the for oil fought iraq war and all the issues a alex jones for example, would bring up.. so you could get the impression that he's a decent guy and a real alternative to the establishment..
BUT he's just another puppet in this whole fake choice system they call - democracy -

see Nader's lawyer, Donald Etra, is yet another Bonesman, he joined in 1968, same year/class as Bush btw..

exactly. no matter who won the lection, the hidden powers would of had there man in office. not even the general public can be that dumb to vote. especially when the system is so blatently rigged anyway

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Aug 8th, 2006 01:11 AM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grand-Moff-Gav

So, Skull and Bones are evil? Is that what you people are getting at? As I said, it hardly matters...

Old Post Aug 9th, 2006 12:13 AM
Mr Krieger

I read up on them, several Bones members gave interviews about it, and said it wasn't really as Mystic as it seems

Old Post Aug 9th, 2006 12:15 AM
Mr Krieger is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Krieger a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Krieger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grand-Moff-Gav

It sounds like a posh rotary club.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2006 12:34 AM