KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Conspiracy Forum » World War 3 - New World Order - Pole Shift - Age of Peace (2006-2012)

World War 3 - New World Order - Pole Shift - Age of Peace (2006-2012)
Started by: NuclearWinter

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (89): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
NuclearWinter
Restricted

Account Restricted

World War 3 - New World Order - Pole Shift - Age of Peace (2006-2012)

I am going to list a mix of current information and psychic predictions for the World War that is supposed to occur within the next 3 years involving China, Libya, Syria, USA, Russia, and a few others.

All of the psychic sources that I will be using are TRUE psychics who have been tested over time and who have proven themselves time and time again.

I think alot of people will enjoy the information that I will be posting in this thread, but I must warn you, it can be a little scary at first, so brace yourselves for some of the events we have coming ahead.

- The key is not to scare you, but to instead prepare your mind for the changes that we will soon be facing. I am putting this information out there because there is no way that I could keep this all to myself without allowing other people the chance to see whats coming.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2006 02:14 AM
NuclearWinter is currently offline Click here to Send NuclearWinter a Private Message Find more posts by NuclearWinter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NuclearWinter
Restricted

Account Restricted

Last year I was watching the news and they announced that Iran and Syria have made a pact with eachother that states that if either of them is attacked they will team up with eachother to retaliate against the United States.

This is very important because both Iran and Syria are listed in the Cayce predictions as well as the Jean Dixon predictions for world war 3. Libya and a few others are listed in the Bible code (and same for Jean Dixon and Cayce).

So lets see if I have this right. Already Syria is showing it's true colors, Iran we have known about all along, now all we are missing is Libya, China, and Egypt.

As soon as China invades Eastern Europe (which shouldn't be too much longer), then that should be the start of world war 3. I am not looking forward to this war, but I have to admit I feel as if it's coming no matter what we do.

If things keep going the way they are going, then before we know it all 3 of the above predictions (which all say the same thing) will come true. And it won't be like we didn't expect it, I mean look at what has happened so far.

Anyways it's kind of scary already, because if you look at the size of Iran it is about 3 times the size of Iraq. And Syria is on the other side of Iraq opposite Iran. So basicly our forces are sandwiched at the moment between these two countries. It looks like the Predictions about Russia being a big help during the war are probably a high possibility. We are definately going to need them if we expect to defeat China, Libya, Egypt, Syria, and Iran.

So anyways, I just wanted to update you guys with that info, and I'll see what else I can find on the news update today for you guys to see with your own eyes.

http://entertainmentcentral.iboards.us/

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2006 02:14 AM
NuclearWinter is currently offline Click here to Send NuclearWinter a Private Message Find more posts by NuclearWinter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NuclearWinter
Restricted

Account Restricted

Syria and Iran to form 'united front' against threats

AFP: 2/16/2005

TEHRAN, Feb 16 (AFP) - Syrian Prime Minister Mohammad Naji Otri said Wednesday that Damascus and Tehran -- both facing intense US pressure -- should form a "united front" against threats from abroad.

"This meeting is taking place at a very important and delicate time, with Syria and Iran facing numerous challenges and it is important that they present a united front," the visiting minister told reporters.

Otri was in Iran, its closest regional ally, as the United States ratcheted up the pressure on Damascus over its role in Lebanon following the killing on Monday of former prime minister Rafiq Hariri.

"Our Syrian brothers are facing specific threats and we hope they can benefit from our experience. We are ready to give them any help necessary," said Iranian Vice President Mohammad Reza Aref.

Washington has hinted at possible military action against Iran over its nuclear activities, which the United States claims are a cover for a programme to build atomic weapons.

02/16/2005 13:16 GMT - AFP

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2006 02:16 AM
NuclearWinter
Restricted

Account Restricted

Syria and Iran Say Will Build 'Common Front'

Thu Feb 17,12:16 AM ET World - Reuters

By Parisa Hafezi

TEHRAN (Reuters) - Iran and Syria, both locked in rows with the United States, said on Wednesday they would form a common front to face challenges and threats.

"We are ready to help Syria on all grounds to confront threats," Iranian Vice-President Mohammad Reza Aref said in Tehran after meeting Syrian Prime Minister Naji al-Otari.

Otari told reporters: "This meeting, which takes place at this sensitive time, is important, especially because Syria and Iran face several challenges and it is necessary to build a common front."

Syria's ambassador to the United States, asked by CNN what the common front with Iran entailed, stressed that it was not an anti-American alliance and said Syria was trying to improve its relations with Washington.

"Today we do not want to form a front against anybody, particularly not against the United States," Imad Moustapha said.

"Syria is trying to engage constructively with the United States ... We are not the enemies of the United States, and we do not want to be drawn into such an enmity," he added.

In a reaction to Iran and Syria's possible formation of a unified front to face threats, White House spokesman Scott McClellan called on the both countries to abide by the international commitments.

"It is a fundamental misreading of the issue because their problem is not with the United States, it's with the international community," McClellan told reporters traveling with President Bush (news - web sites) to New Hampshire.

"Both Syria and Iran have international obligations and they need to abide by the commitments they have made to the international community."

Washington recalled its ambassador to Syria for urgent consultations on Tuesday to show its deep displeasure with Damascus after Monday's killing of former Lebanese Prime Minister Rafik al-Hariri.

U.S. officials said they were considering imposing new sanctions on Syria because of its refusal to withdraw its 14,000 troops from Lebanon and the U.S. belief that Syria lets Palestinian militants and Iraqi insurgents operate on its soil.

While acknowledging they do not know who was to blame for Hariri's car bomb assassination, U.S. officials argued Syria's military presence and its political power-broking role were generally responsible for Lebanon's instability.

Syria rejects accusations it supports terrorism.

Moustapha told CNN Damascus regarded its military presence in Lebanon as a "stabilising factor" and said "we would be happy to withdraw the troops" if the Lebanese government asked Syria to do so.

Washington has branded Iran part of an "axis of evil" along with pre-war Iraq (news - web sites) and North Korea (news - web sites) and accuses Tehran of seeking nuclear weapons. Iran says its nuclear program is solely for electricity generation.

Bush has dubbed Iran "the world's primary state sponsor of terror" and has warned the United States could use military action to prevent it acquiring a nuclear bomb.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2006 02:18 AM
NuclearWinter
Restricted

Account Restricted

This prediction was given over 50 years ago:

EDGAR CAYCE'S PREDICTION:

"There will be a potential Third World War In Libya, and in Egypt, in Ankara, and in Syria; through the straits around those areas above Australia, in the Indian Ocean and the Persian Gulf."

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2006 02:19 AM
NuclearWinter
Restricted

Account Restricted

THE BIBLE CODE:

20. "Syria" is encoded with "World War".

It is the country that stands out, because it is not expected.

"Russia", "China" and "USA" all also appear with "World War". But they are the three superpowers most likely to be inolved. "Syria" is the surprise.

13. The words "Syria", "Russia", "China" and "USA" all apear next to the words "World War" in the Bible Code.

"Iran" and "Libya" are also encoded next to the words "Syria" and "World War".

"Atomic Holocaust appears in the Bible Code next to the year 2006. "World War" also appears in the same place.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2006 02:19 AM
NuclearWinter
Restricted

Account Restricted

NOTE:

Jeane Dixon said that Red China would strike at the very moment when negotiations in that part of the world seemed complete, and she claimed that it was the time when "Red China would show her teeth".

Think about it guys, China loves North Korea. China is like North Korea's big brother. If we even so much as think to attack North Korea, China will have it's back (Just like in the Korean war).

China is playing us if you ask me. North Korea gets all it's protection from China. China would protect North Korea over us anyday.

PS - If we attack Syria, we have to contend with Libya and Iran. If we attack Iran, we have to contend with China and North Korea. China and Iran are trading partners, and Iran is one of China's best customers.

Doesn't anyone else find it interesting that all of the countries involved here are the exact countries that were mentioned in many pevious predictions?

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2006 02:20 AM
NuclearWinter
Restricted

Account Restricted

If this year turns the way I think it will, and if everything happens exactly as was predicted, then it will just be proof that psychic ability is real. The thing about psychics and seers is that their dates are almost always off, but their predictions are almost always on the money.

Anyways, I see everything slowly starting to form. China and North Korea are playing their little games, but it's just the prelude of whats supposed to be coming. I see this East vs West world war happening next year, because tensions in that part of the world are at their boiling point.

The Bible Code is the only predictive tool that appears to be able to give an exact date in which an event will occur on. I have seen no other source which could do such things and pin point exact dates and times. Psychics have the same ability to forsee the future, but they are not good at all about trying to slap a date and time on their predictions. Maybe Cayce is an exception, because of all the psychics, Cayce was the one who was unconscious when he gave his predictions, which allowed him to access all the different parts of universal consciousness, and this gave him a little bit of an edge over other psychics (such as Sylvia Browne, or Jean Dixon).

NuclearWinter
Restricted

Account Restricted

Alright I have been buisy trying to get out all the predictions I can for this board. Just so people can have them for when most of this stuff starts happening (of which I know alot of it will).

So here is some of Jeane Dixon' predictions about terrorism and future events that would effect the world globaly or at least the last of which I have been able to do research on.

I'm just glad to see that ESP is more accepted now then it has ever been in the past. We are on the verge of a new world where we will begin to accept the unacceptable and question the morals and ethics behind our current system of doing things. Perhaps this is the way for all of us to start preparing ourselves for the changes coming ahead.

NuclearWinter
Restricted

Account Restricted

This prediction was given over 30-40 years ago:

Jeane Dixon's prediction On The End Of Fidel Castro:

"Cuba's dictator, Fidel Castro, is rapidly losing both influence and power in his island government. On each occasion that I concentrate on him I see that his days in power are numbered because he is no longer useful to his bosses. The Cuban government is not only dominated by the Russians, but Suslov himself is dictating Cuban affairs directly from Moscow."

"If it had not been for the fact that Raoul Castro (A Communist Commissar) had protected his brother, Fidel might already have been removed. I sense that he feeld sudden death lurking around the corner and that it will not be a natural one."

"Fidel's death, however, will not mark the end of Communism in Cuba. The country has become a training base for North Korean, Thai, Burmese, Algerian, and African guerillas. These men are trained by Chinese instructors, working under Russian command. South American guerillas and others intended to operate in the Western World - including scores of U.S. militant blacks, - are trained by the Russians themselves."

"The future of Cuba will become a major source of contention between China and Russia"

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2006 02:21 AM
NuclearWinter
Restricted

Account Restricted

Jeane Dixon's False Disarmament Prediction:

"The discussions for world disarmament will continue for some years to come, but while some nations are actually going to disarm as a result of the negotiations, the leaders of the countries that are holding the talks have absolutely no intention to disarm. These leaders will work and talk total disarmament, and they will agree - as Russia will agree - to international inspection, but they do this because by that time they will have secret testing facilities perfected to the extent that they will be safe from inspection."

"There will be a great peace movement then and even more so after the conclusion of the disarmament talks. The false security that will accompany this movement will lull the majority of people to sleep. The money saved as a reslt of the disarmament will be turned into the expansive consumer industry, but it will lead to great distruction, for while peace seems to be on everyone's mind, sudden destruction and war will occur soon after."

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2006 02:21 AM
NuclearWinter
Restricted

Account Restricted

Jeane Dixon's Peacemaker Prediction:

"In the near future, a "peacemaker", great in informational stature, and much admired, will emerge as the "war lord" of modern times. The entire nation will back him, believing that he who has been so strong in peace can also be victorious in war. He will have military power at his disposal and will possess greater might than anyone ever before him and will use it to combat the Red Chinese menace that will by that time be fighting in Russia and the Scandinavian countries."

"His changeover from peacemaker to military genius and dictator will be so sudden and abrupt and so absolute that people for the first time in modern history will wake up and realize that they have been had! For this will be why he entered politics!"

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2006 02:22 AM
NuclearWinter
Restricted

Account Restricted

Jeane Dixon's Great Britain Prediction:

"England will probably have a general election in th near future, as there will be changes in the top echelon of the government - changes which can result only from a general election. Too, I get that a person of prominence in England will pass from the picture and will be nationally mourned."

"Great Britain will be called upon to broaden her military activities because of an international crisis, which will also cause much confusion and talk in our own country. This crisis and resulting confusion will cause indecision on a matter of grave international proportions and will be recorded in the annals of history."

"England is clearly headed for trouble with her present government, and I see many, many changes."

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2006 02:22 AM
NuclearWinter
Restricted

Account Restricted

Jeane Dixon's France Prediction:

"I get that it was not at all wise to vote General de Gaulle out. France is now in a very precarious condition - both internally and externally. Soon there will be great violence and even much talk of assassination of French leaders."

"France, regrettably, is not going to be better off for the resent changes in government. This will prove a grave mistake. I guess you might say for France that hindsight will prove better than foresight. There will be a complete reorganization of the government, but the French will come very close to revolution, if not actually have on."

"As I see it, France should watch closely the foreigner who came to Paris in 1967 to organize the paralyzing labor strikes that had virtually brought France's economy to a point of regression."

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2006 02:23 AM
NuclearWinter
Restricted

Account Restricted

Jeane Dixon's Japan Prediction:

"For some time now I have seen Japan preparing itself for a gigantic economic power struggle with the West. It will move ahead to become one of the world's greatest economic powers, and this, in turn, will not only produce political problems in the Far East as well as in the Western world, but will also create serious internal problems within the United States as it will affect the structure and influence of the labor unions and movement."

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2006 02:24 AM
NuclearWinter
Restricted

Account Restricted

Jeane Dixon's Germ Warfare prediction:

"In a recent vision I have seen that one of our most influential national institutions is being used as a cover-up for chemical and bacteriological warfare experiments."

"As this sort of activity is completely alien to the normal works of this organization, no one will ever suspect it. I do get, however, that their experiments are conducted on the Indian and Russian borders, and in my mind's eye I have seen thousands of birds die in the course of these tests."

"Why these tests are being conducted in that specific area is unknown to me. I do know, though, that as a result of these experiments we will have a Germ War in the future. It will be a costly war, both in loss of lives and destruction to crops."

NOTE:

I noticed something very interesting about this prediction a couple days ago. Most of us all know that the Bird Flu started in 2004 right? But do any of us really know how it started? Take another look at what Jeane Dixon said over 30 years ago relating to Government testing and Germ Warfare:

"As this sort of activity is completely alien to the normal works of this organization, no one will ever suspect it. I do get, however, that their experiments are conducted on the Indian and Russian borders, and in my mind's eye I have seen thousands of birds die in the course of these tests."

"Why these tests are being conducted in that specific area is unknown to me. I do know, though, that as a result of these experiments we will have a Germ War in the future. It will be a costly war, both in loss of lives and destruction to crops."

Jeane Dixon said that the experiments are being conducted on the Russian and Indian borders. Well folks, what country is it that lies between the Indian and Russian borders? It's China. And what country did the Bird Flu originate from in 2004? China.

So what I am trying to get at here folks is this.....I think that the United States Government created the Bird Flu in China as a part of their "Germ Warfare", and I also believe that their purpose is to try and slow the Chinese down. I also believe that Jeane Dixon justs confirms that even further with this amazing prediction that she gave over 30-40 years ago. And it is truly amazing that she was able to see this event way back then.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2006 02:25 AM
NuclearWinter
Restricted

Account Restricted

Jeane Dixon's Major Armed Conflicts prediction:

"The Vietnam war, compared to wars I see in the future, is but a small bonfire. For years now the arms of these wars have been moving into countries of the Middle East, Africa, and South America, and countries such as Venezuela, Bolivia, and Guatemala have to be watched very carefully."

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2006 02:26 AM
NuclearWinter
Restricted

Account Restricted

Here are some very interesting things about the future that might relate to China's attacks in 2006 (the attacks which could start World War 3).

The Bible code has these predictions for 2006 and Japan:

The words "Great Earthquake" and "Japan" appear in the Bible Code next to the year "2006".

Next to the year "2006" appear the words "Economic Collapse" along with "Fire" and "Earthquake struck Japan".

The reason why these two predictions are so important for the future is because Japan is currently the only other country in on the Eastern side of the world that can even begin to compete with China for control of the Pacific Market.

But here's where I see China making it's move. The two predictions above state that there will be a Great Earthquake in Japan in 2006, right? Well, that would be a perfect opportunity for China to makes it move for dominance over the Pacific Market. And China would do it militarily.

The other prediction above states that Japan's economy will "collapse" as a result of the Earthquake. Again, another perfect time for China to attack. I see this as the time when China would be most likely to show it's true colors.

China and Japan don't really like eachother, lets face it. Their wars with eachother go all the way back to the days of the Mongolian Empire and the attacks on the Japanese Island. They are in total competition with eachother for control of that part of the world.

So....If Japan's economy and civilization was to be even partially destroyed by a Major Earthquake in 2006, then China would not hesitate to take that to it's advantage for world conquest. The Chinese are growing faster than anyone, and this prediction is a grave sign of things to come.

If this Earthquake does strike Japan in 2006, I am willing to bet that it will be the moment when China will start to trigger the War. And I believe that it will do so anytime between 2006-2009.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2006 02:27 AM
NuclearWinter
Restricted

Account Restricted

In the next few posts I am going to present to you another famous seer by the name of Jeane Dixon, who also was born in the early 1900's and who was famous for predicting the following events:

1. The assassination of President John F. Kennedy and the name of his killer.

2. Ted Kennedy's accident.

3. The assassination of Mahatma Ghandi.

4. Dag Hammarskjold and Carole Lombard's death by plane.

5. Marilyn Monroe's suicide.

6. The partition of India.

7. The adoption of Communism by China.

8. The soviet Sputnik

9. DeGaulle's competitive France

Jeane Dixon predicted all of those things, and she predicted their exact dates. She also predicted other numerous events of personal, national, and international significance. Before I show you all the predictions that she saw for our future, I would like to explain a little bit more about her as a person.

We americans are accustomed to think of visions in terms of biblical lore, and to associate the city of Washington with power politics and faceless bureacracy. It seems remarkable, therefore, to discover in this bustling New World capital a psycic whos visions lift the curtain of tomorrow in much the same manner as did those of Old Testament Prophets.

Because of this uncanny gift, Jeane Dixon had become almost as much of an institution as the pentagon, during the quarter century in which they both shared the national limelight. Both made their appearance in Washington early in the Second World War, and since then they have been approached by innumerable foreign dignitaries.

From the pentagon these overseas visitors sought dollars and armaments, from Mrs. Dixon a glimpse of the future, the foreign-aid money was dispensed with certain strings attatched, but Jeane Dixon declined to accept any remuneration for the talent which she believed God bestowed on her for a purpose. Devoutly religious, she only used her gift for the benefit of others. She believed that if she were to take money she might lose this talent.

Many skeptical people were unimpressed by Jeane's alleged powers until, as the years passed, the accuracy of her many forecasts began to forge an impressive chain of evidence. She was naming presiential slates long before delegates gathered in quadrennial convention to make the nominations. With regularity she was picking each White House winner a year in advance of his election. She not only foresaw death or downfall for certain world leaders but was able to pinpoint the time when these would occur. World shaking events were sometimes foretold a decade ahead of time, and eventually they came to pass in the precise year that she had mentioned.

With all that said however, there were a few times when Jeane Dixon claimed that she misinterpreted some of the symbols that were sent to her in order for her to see the visions accurately. But this very seldomly ever occured. Had she always been right, some of her forebodings would have seemed too horrific for comfortable contemplation. Many people did not believe that president Kennedy would be assassinated. Many refused to accept her pronouncement that Secretary of State Dulles would die in the spring of 1959. Many people didn't listen to her prediction about the serious race riots that would bloody our American streets in 1963 and 1964.

For those who shudder at some of the awesome "coming events" that Jeane felt have already cast their shadows before them, it is comforting to remember that she was not infallible; but her record of accuracy is such that the burden of that proof must rest upon future historians. So with that little information about Jeane Dixon that I provided I hope that you all have learned a little bit about her and who she was as a person, and I hope you understand that she was a wonderful woman who only used her gift for the good of our people and who truly loved helping people more than anything else in the world.

Now it's time to move onto her predictions for our future. I only ask that if you are going to read these predictions, please keep an open mind about them, and remember that nothing is carved into stone, and that the future of our people really does rest on each and every one of us, and none of the bad predictions need to come true if we will only learn to love one another and treat eachother as family because thats what we all are in the eyes of our Creator.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2006 02:29 AM
NuclearWinter
Restricted

Account Restricted

JEANE DIXON'S PREDICTIONS:

Below is a list of predictions that were given by Jean Dixon in the 1960's. Many of them have already come true. The ones that haven't are towards the bottom. Please read all of them carefully so that you can see the amazing accuracy of most all of them and the mysteriousness of how she could have know all of these things ahead of their times.

-Jeane Dixons words are in quotes-

The Predictions That Have Already Come To Pass:

1. "President Johnson is becoming "cognizant of the fact that there are some Communist sympathizers in our government, and will take steps at what he considers the appropriate time to eliminate them, but the action will come too late. This situation is not of his own making, since he inherited these officials."

2. "The years between 1964 and 1967 are a period of great national peril, in both the domestic and foreign firlds. Mistakes will be made which may not be fully realized for a decade. America will have three presidents in the period between 1961 and 1969."

3. "Great wisdom will flow from certain decisions made by Gamal Abdel Nasser, President of the United Arab Republic, and because of some alliances that he will forge."

4. "Pope Paul VI will leave the greatest imprint for good in the history of the papacy, but both he and President Lyndon B. Johnson are vulnerable to great personal danger."

5. "The President's program for the Great Society will fail, because the channels are running in all directions and none of the ends are closed. His War on poverty will also fail unless more spirituality is introduced into the program, because "man does not live by bread alone, and it takes more than food and money to restore the dignity of man."

6. "During the next two decades we will move steadily downhill, in pride, accomplishments, and dignity until the outbreak of war makes us realize our errors and inspires a program of reform."

7. "Sargent Shriver and Richard M. Nixon have "excellent vibrations" or the good of America and will serve their country well. The former, however, must guard against assassination attempts."

8. "The principles of Barry Goldwater will be vindicated, and despite his overwhelming defeat at the polls great honors will be showered upon him within twenty years. He will come to be venerated to an even greater degree than was the late Herbert Hoover, who was falsely castigated for the Great Depression but lived to become a revered elder statesman."

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2006 02:31 AM