KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Conspiracy Forum » Semptember the 11th

Semptember the 11th
Started by: Grand_Moff_Gav

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (98): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Grand-Moff-Gav

Miffed Semptember the 11th

Well, we have had this on going discussion in the official conspiracy thread...and it was never ending, so lets continue any disscusion of 9/11 here!

Old Post Aug 4th, 2006 12:41 AM
Grand-Moff-Gav is currently offline Click here to Send Grand-Moff-Gav a Private Message Find more posts by Grand-Moff-Gav Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TBJ
High

September 11th, 2001 has no conspiracy attached to it.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2006 01:37 AM
TBJ is currently offline Click here to Send TBJ a Private Message Find more posts by TBJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Grand_Moff_Gav
Well, we have had this on going discussion in the official conspiracy thread...and it was never ending, so lets continue any disscusion of 9/11 here!

You spelled September wrong. wink

Old Post Aug 4th, 2006 02:56 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kram3r

Pfft "9/11". Where I come from it's 11/9 thank you very much. That's a conspiracy right there. Why have to different ways to mark dates? Australia it's Day/Month/Year (which makes sense, it's in ascending order) and the US it's Month/Day/Year (which has no order to it).

Old Post Aug 4th, 2006 06:50 AM
Kram3r is currently offline Click here to Send Kram3r a Private Message Find more posts by Kram3r Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Why the f*ck does it matter? lol.

And no, I think that it was no conspiracy. However it was the excuse Bush needed to go into the Middle East, and his motives however are BS.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2006 07:01 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpadeKing

Originally posted by Blaxican Hydra

And no, I think that it was no conspiracy. However it was the excuse Bush needed to go into the Middle East, and his motives however are BS.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2006 07:13 AM
SpadeKing is currently offline Click here to Send SpadeKing a Private Message Find more posts by SpadeKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
coolmovies

well theres only one thing good about this years 11th sep THE OOT lolz

Old Post Aug 4th, 2006 02:18 PM
coolmovies is currently offline Click here to Send coolmovies a Private Message Find more posts by coolmovies Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grand-Moff-Gav

Originally posted by LanceWindu
You spelled September wrong. wink

Blast

[EDIT]As I'm Mojo-Jojo...CURSES

Last edited by Grand-Moff-Gav on Aug 4th, 2006 at 02:32 PM

Old Post Aug 4th, 2006 02:23 PM
Grand-Moff-Gav is currently offline Click here to Send Grand-Moff-Gav a Private Message Find more posts by Grand-Moff-Gav Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano
Fight for the future

Originally posted by Blaxican Hydra

I think you need to look at the facts before you speak smile

The other gods! The other gods! The gods of the outer hells that guard the feeble gods of earth!... Look away... Go back... Do not see! Do not see!

Old Post Aug 4th, 2006 03:26 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano
Fight for the future

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay...;q=loose+change

great documentary exposing the lies of the official story

The other gods! The other gods! The gods of the outer hells that guard the feeble gods of earth!... Look away... Go back... Do not see! Do not see!

Old Post Aug 4th, 2006 03:32 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano
Fight for the future

NORAD Tapes Only Confirm Implausibility Of 9/11 Official Story

NORAD ... 'Protects North America from air attacks' (except on September 11th)

'Newly released portions of NORAD tapes from 9/11 featured in a Vanity Fair article do little to answer skeptic's questions about the impotence of U.S. air defenses on 9/11 and if anything only increase focus on the incompatibility of the official version of events with what is actually known to have taken place on that day.

It is clear that the exercises revolving around hijacked airliners scheduled for that morning created so much noise in the system that controllers could not pinpoint the positions of any of the real airliners to orchestrate any kind of intercept.'
http://www.prisonplanet.com/article...esintensify.htm

Fake 9-11 Government Reports

'As the fifth anniversary of the heinous 9-11 crimes is drawing closer, yet another piece of the official myth is crumbling: The glossy 9-11 crime reports that the FEMA and NIST agencies laboriously compiled have turned out to be crude fakeries and are 100% misleading.'

http://www.cloakanddagger.de/_Gross...ent_Reports.htm

Old Post Aug 4th, 2006 03:35 PM
Deano
Fight for the future

9/11 Live: The NORAD Tapes - the chaos and confusion caused by 'exercises' that mirrored the 'real world'

http://www.vanityfair.com/features/general/060801fege01

they always use a drill to keep eveyone confused. they did it with the london bombings too. lmao. how stupid can the elite get. we aint all dumb.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2006 03:36 PM
Deano
Fight for the future

When governments deliver the lies and excuses for their grotesque actions most people are ready to accept them because they want to believe the lies are true. The alternative is to face the fact that the government is not a benign servant of the people - it's the other way round. It is to face the reality that the forces which control the United States are capable of orchestrating the horrors of 9/11 and blaming someone else; and that they can brazenly attend funeral services for the victims while knowing they helped to kill them. How many people are strong enough to face that and what it means for their lives? This is one major reason why the official lies prevail as accepted truth. The alternative is too unthinkable, too unbearable, to contemplate; so most people don't. Pass me a bucket, heavy on the sand

- infinite love is the only truth

Old Post Aug 4th, 2006 03:39 PM
SpadeKing

5 posts in a row congrats no expression

Old Post Aug 4th, 2006 04:48 PM
SpadeKing is currently offline Click here to Send SpadeKing a Private Message Find more posts by SpadeKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano
Fight for the future

the information is there for you. take it or leave it

Old Post Aug 4th, 2006 07:33 PM
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Deano
I think you need to look at the facts before you speak smile

I have looked at the facts, and I have determined that the 9/11 thing was not set up by the government. I am entitled to my own opinion.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2006 07:46 PM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpadeKing

Originally posted by Deano
the information is there for you. take it or leave it

I hate reading no expression

Old Post Aug 5th, 2006 02:20 AM
~Flamboyant~
Out of my element

That's my birthday sad

I love you IceJaw for making me the sig!

Old Post Aug 5th, 2006 03:29 AM
~Flamboyant~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Flamboyant~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Flamboyant~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Advent
Just Leaving

Actually, Detectives D. Scully and F. Mulder discovered on 9/23 that it was a conspiracy. It was an elaborate ruse for our current president, Jimmy Carter, to replace fossil fuel in East India, and substitute it with carbon monoxide. I've discovered for myself that in Pretoria, there are traces of a highly dangerous substance, and that Canada had something to do with it - trading with Japan.

"The ability to speak does not make you intelligent." - Sagacious Jedi Master Qui-Gon Jinn.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2006 04:21 AM
Advent is currently offline Click here to Send Advent a Private Message Find more posts by Advent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

*SLams fist on the table*

I knew it was the Jap's fault!

Wait, what're we talking about again? Oh yeah, global warming.

Anyhoo I figure I'll move to Autralia when the bombs fall, as Canada will get WTFpwnd by the Russians when they fire their nukes at America and miss. Australia will get the least amount of fallout, bombage.

Also X-Files suck. no expression

I liked a few of their really old episodes though.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2006 09:29 AM