KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Conspiracy Forum » Ancient Astronauts?

Ancient Astronauts?
Started by: Deano

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Deano

Ancient Astronauts?

The term 'Ancient Astronauts' generally refers to extraterrestrials who came to Earth and were in some way responsible for seeding the human race.

in ancient writings all over the world there are texts that state that there were the gods that came down from the sky and interbred with humanity. Could these gods in fact of been extraterrestrials?

theres lots of interesting theories put forward and its not as crazy as it sounds

Who would of thought all those years ago that we could venture of into space and go on to other planets? Hardly any in fact. Its only when you think deeply about it that travelling across the universe is very much a possibilty, and in many years we will have aquired the technology to travel to other galaxys and possibly onto other planets with intelligent life. No one can deny this. But say we do find a planet with inelligent life similar to our own but at a very low stage in there evolution, we go onto that planet in our ships and land, think of what the inhabitants of that planet will think. they would think of us of gods and they would worship us and there would be writings and tablets depicting us all over the world in which we visited. The same thing has happened here on planet earth. Many civilisations all over the world have depicted beings who have came from the sky in ships. the evidence is enormous.

quote:
Our Sun is only one of some 100 billion stars in this galaxy alone. Sir Francis Crick, the Nobel laureate, says there are an estimated 100 billion galaxies in our universe and he believes there are at least one million planets in our galaxy that could support life as we know it. Think of what the figure might be for the entire universe, even before we start looking at other dimensions of existence beyond the frequency range of our physical senses. If you travelled at the speed of light, 186,000 miles per second, it would take you 4.3 years to reach the nearest star to this solar system. It says much for humanity’s level of indoctrination that to speak of extraterrestrial life is to appear cranky, yet to dismiss it and suggest that life has only emerged on this one tiny planet is considered credible! You only have to consider the amazing structures that abounded in the ancient world to see that an advanced race existed then. We are told that only people primitive in comparison to modern humans lived in these times, but that is patently ludicrous. - the biggest secret

quote:
The most comprehensive accounts of an advanced race are contained in tens of thousands of clay tablets found in 1850 about 250 miles from Baghdad, Iraq, by an Englishman Sir Austen Henry Layard as he excavated the site of Nineveh, the capital of Assyria. This was located near the present Iraqi town of Mosul. Other finds have followed in this region which was once called Mesopotamia. The original source of this knowledge was not the Assyrians, but the Sumerians who lived in the same area from, it is estimated, 4,000 to 2,000 BC. I will refer to the clay tablets, therefore, as the Sumerian Texts or Tablets. They are one of the greatest historical finds imaginable and yet 150 years after they were discovered they are still ignored by conventional history and education. Why? Because they demolish the official version of events. The most famous translator of these tablets is the scholar and author Zecharia Sitchin, who can read Sumerian, Aramaic, Hebrew and other Middle and Near Eastern languages.2 He has extensively researched and translated the Sumerian Tablets and has no doubt that they are describing extraterrestrials. Some researchers say that he used a later version of the Sumerian language to translate an earlier one and, therefore, some of his translations may not be 100% accurate. I think his themes are correct, indeed other accounts and evidence supports this.

How little we know of the scale of eternity.
How dare we challenge the might and enormity of such wisdom and creation.
A million worlds could exist in the heavens... beyond our site.
Each with living beings, looking at the sky in wonder
at the never ending universe.
They may also think that no other intelligence exists...
apart from themselves.
But perhaps they do not share the arrogance of the human race.
Perhaps they possess the intelligence to realize
that all things are possible in the vastness of forever...
Is it conceivable, that this earth of ours,
which is but a speck of dust against the scale of reality,
is not only being visited by other life forms
but is being controlled by them.
Let us not be blinded by our arrogance
as to what is possible and what is not.
Because we are children at the dawn of our creation
with the universe as our classroom
and intelligence beyond our imagination
waiting to be tapped... when we are ready to receive it.
Seek and the wonders you will see
will reveal the true qualities of your universe.
To the truth of your origins your hearts will go out.
The beauty of your origins will surpass your belief and comprehension.
And the infinite depth of your cosmic reality will remain part
of your heritage in the mists of forever.
The peace of understanding, is the beauty of creation.
The word has been spoken and the spirit within you knows
that home is eternity and existence is immortal...

Tony Dodd

Discuss in a nice manner. Remember this is the conspiracy thread

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Last edited by Deano on Aug 5th, 2006 at 01:44 PM

Old Post Aug 5th, 2006 01:39 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grand-Moff-Gav

Sadly I fail to see the conspiracy...but owell,

If it is that ET's came from another world to our own and where worshipped by humanity, then this is possible, It would explain why early cultures all had very similar gods and religions, with similar stories.

If the conspiracy is that the "truth" has been hidden from us, I think this is rubbish, there is no evidence to suggest that aliens built the pyramids but there is evidence to suggest that the Egyptians did it, therefore, it is obvious to go with the theory that has more evidence supporting it, and in this case, it is that humans did not meet Aliens thousands of years ago, and, why have they not appeared now?

Old Post Aug 5th, 2006 06:39 PM
Grand-Moff-Gav is currently offline Click here to Send Grand-Moff-Gav a Private Message Find more posts by Grand-Moff-Gav Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

depending on who you listen to. these aliens have been controlling the world since the dawn of time,and fit in with this very conspiracy

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Aug 5th, 2006 11:27 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Flamboyant~
Out of my element

I thought wealthy european families controlled the world since the dawn of time erm

I love you IceJaw for making me the sig!

Old Post Aug 6th, 2006 04:07 AM
~Flamboyant~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Flamboyant~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Flamboyant~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

i think you need to do more reading. smile then you can come back

Old Post Aug 6th, 2006 08:10 PM
Kid Kurdy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Deano
depending on who you listen to. these aliens have been controlling the world since the dawn of time,and fit in with this very conspiracy

You have to be kidding me. There isn't the slightest bit of evidence that Aliens even exist.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2006 08:17 PM
Kid Kurdy is currently offline Click here to Send Kid Kurdy a Private Message Find more posts by Kid Kurdy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

Originally posted by who?-kid
You have to be kidding me. There isn't the slightest bit of evidence that Aliens even exist.

Except us.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2006 09:26 PM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Flamboyant~
Out of my element

Originally posted by Deano
i think you need to do more reading. smile then you can come back
Originally posted by Flamboyant4Life
I thought wealthy european families controlled the world since the dawn of time erm

I love you IceJaw for making me the sig!

Old Post Aug 7th, 2006 04:24 AM
~Flamboyant~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Flamboyant~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Flamboyant~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grand-Moff-Gav

Originally posted by H. S. 6
Except us.

Bingo, point H.S.6

We exist and if you count the quadzillions of planets out there atleast One Hundred Trillion must have life on them, therefore, atleast One hundred Billions of those lifeforms must be much farther advanced than we humans, therefore, they could have visited Earth...but how do we know their motives are sinister? We don't, and there is no evidence to suggest that their motives are...if indeed they have been here or are here......

Old Post Aug 7th, 2006 01:30 PM
Grand-Moff-Gav is currently offline Click here to Send Grand-Moff-Gav a Private Message Find more posts by Grand-Moff-Gav Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

Interview with James Casbolt (MI6) who has come out exposing underground bases and aliens.

http://www.theedgeam.com/interviews...8.05.06_1st.mp3

Old Post Aug 7th, 2006 04:52 PM
Grand-Moff-Gav

And yet, didn't get killed or stopped by the mass media...

Old Post Aug 7th, 2006 07:10 PM
Kid Kurdy

Originally posted by H. S. 6
Except us.

Okay I'm dumb. Fair enough. Explain it to me will you ?

Old Post Aug 8th, 2006 10:55 AM
Kid Kurdy is currently offline Click here to Send Kid Kurdy a Private Message Find more posts by Kid Kurdy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kid Kurdy

Originally posted by Grand_Moff_Gav
Bingo, point H.S.6

We exist and if you count the quadzillions of planets out there atleast One Hundred Trillion must have life on them, therefore, atleast One hundred Billions of those lifeforms must be much farther advanced than we humans, therefore, they could have visited Earth...but how do we know their motives are sinister? We don't, and there is no evidence to suggest that their motives are...if indeed they have been here or are here......

Nice theory. Too bad you can't prove any of it wink

Old Post Aug 8th, 2006 07:11 PM
Deano

well lets pray james casbolt and phil sneider are nothing more than liers

Old Post Aug 8th, 2006 09:36 PM
Grand-Moff-Gav

[quickquote=7101508](auto quote)[/quickquote]

Oh I can, the laws of probability are on my side, wink

Old Post Aug 9th, 2006 12:06 AM
Kid Kurdy

Originally posted by Grand_Moff_Gav
Oh I can, the laws of probability are on my side, wink

You mean the theory of probability. It just can't be proven, so everybody starts making wild assumptions.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2006 03:02 PM
Grand-Moff-Gav

No, I mean laws, try flipping a coin a few hundred times, you will understand! smile

Old Post Aug 10th, 2006 01:00 AM
amity75

I think that the idea that aliens came here and genetically enhanced what was crawling around on Earth and created homo sapiens makes more sense and is more believable than any religous scriptures.

Post in the Indiana Jones forum.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2006 11:37 PM
amity75 is currently offline Click here to Send amity75 a Private Message Find more posts by amity75 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

indeed do i.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2006 11:50 PM
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

I can buy into this subject.........a little, based soly on the sheer volume of ancient reports of these "gods" coming down from the heavens from different cultures who are not known to have any contact with one another.

That said, I don't see how this would pertain to aliens. Most ancient accounts are that these were MEN, not aliens..........therefore more closely following Graham Hancock's hypothesis of an ancient, advanced human civilization that flourished in antiquity......only to be destroyed at the end of the last ice age some 10,000 years ago or so.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2006 01:09 PM
Evil Dead is currently offline Click here to Send Evil Dead a Private Message Find more posts by Evil Dead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote