KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Conspiracy Forum » Masons in entertainment ?

Masons in entertainment ?
Started by: David Tsarion

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
David Tsarion

Masons in entertainment ?

Jay-Z a Mason ?

i very much think so..

all the following pics are from www.itsablackthang.com/

(please log in to view the image)

the pentagram is the sign of the Order of the Eastern Star (Lil Kim is said to be member)

also check out the fraternitys
http://www.itsablackthang.com/Frate...rorityGifts.htm

this one is interesting

what ya say guys, is he ''blessed'' with the Masonic ''light'' ?

Old Post Aug 11th, 2006 09:33 AM
David Tsarion is currently offline Click here to Send David Tsarion a Private Message Find more posts by David Tsarion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
David Tsarion

see the eye on the cover ?

Old Post Aug 11th, 2006 09:34 AM
David Tsarion is currently offline Click here to Send David Tsarion a Private Message Find more posts by David Tsarion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
David Tsarion

The Vulcan sign

Vulcan was a sun deity who was associated with fire, thunderbolts, and light. The festival in honour of him was called the Vulcania in which human sacrifices were offered. "According to Diel, he bears a family relationship to the Christian devil.' It is fascinating to know that he married Venus, another name for Lucifer or the devil. What is even more interesting is that Vulcan is adored in Masonry under the name of Tubal Cain. In the Masonic Quiz Book the question is asked: "Who was Tubal Cain?" The answer is: "He is the Vulcan of the pagans.''

In Masonry, Tubal Cain is the name of the password for the Master Mason (or third) degree.

Listen to what occultist and 33° Mason, Manly Palmer Hall, has to say:

"When the Mason learns that the key to the warrior on the block is the proper application of the dynamo of living power, he has learned the mastery of his craft. The seething energies of Lucifer are in his hands and before he may step onward and upward, he must prove his ability to properly apply energy. He must follow in the footsteps of his forefather, Tubal-Cain, who with the mighty strength of the war god hammered his sword into a ploughshare.''

Pharrel seems obssessed with it..

Old Post Aug 11th, 2006 09:34 AM
David Tsarion

''how to succeed in bizness'' interesting phrase when flashing the 3degree masonic handsign..

Old Post Aug 11th, 2006 09:37 AM
David Tsarion

Manson on the cover of Metal Edge magazine, September 2001

http://images.google.co.uk/images?s...amp;btnG=Search

Old Post Aug 11th, 2006 09:38 AM
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

I swear the GOD I always told my friends that it would not be suprising to see a rapper as a freemason, they thought I was nuts.

Race,creed, or image has nothing to do with being a freemason., that's what the elite want you to think.

Last edited by Classic NES on Aug 11th, 2006 at 03:50 PM

Old Post Aug 11th, 2006 03:46 PM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grand-Moff-Gav

So?

(thats all I can say, they are freemasons, this is a problem why?)

Old Post Aug 13th, 2006 09:22 AM
Grand-Moff-Gav is currently offline Click here to Send Grand-Moff-Gav a Private Message Find more posts by Grand-Moff-Gav Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bicnarok
From Ganymede

I think just because some one wears a ring with some symbol on it, makes wierd hand signals like vulkan and that two finger horn sign it doesn´t mean they are part of some secret society, more likely they are just trying to be cool or different to impress gullable fans.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2006 06:45 PM
Bicnarok is currently offline Click here to Send Bicnarok a Private Message Find more posts by Bicnarok Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bicnarok
I think just because some one wears a ring with some symbol on it, makes wierd hand signals like vulkan and that two finger horn sign it doesn´t mean they are part of some secret society, more likely they are just trying to be cool or different to impress gullable fans.

I disagree, There are too many coincidences.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2006 07:14 PM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
amity75

My dad's a freemason but he never goes to meetings anymore. I asked him why and he said "It's a bit like going to the cinema to see the same movie every week".

Post in the Indiana Jones forum.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2006 02:02 PM
amity75 is currently offline Click here to Send amity75 a Private Message Find more posts by amity75 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

the lower masons will never know the true agenda high up at the top

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Aug 16th, 2006 04:47 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KharmaDog
Dyslexic Agnostic

Originally posted by Deano
the lower masons will never know the true agenda high up at the top

Actual masons are not privy to the details and ongoings of their organization... but you are?

Old Post Aug 16th, 2006 10:30 PM
KharmaDog is currently offline Click here to Send KharmaDog a Private Message Find more posts by KharmaDog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

Almost every organisation today is structured as a pyramid. At the peak you have the tiny elite who know everything about the organisation.

''They know its real agenda and what it really wants to achieve. As you come down from the peak, you are meeting more and more people who know less and less about that agenda. This is called compartmentalisation. Those at the top ensure that everyone lower down in the pyramid know only their own individual contribution to the organisation, company, secret society, whatever. As a result most of them think their work is quite innocent because they are not allowed to know how their work fits in with the others in the pyramid to create a pattern that is anything but innocent. Only the elite at the top know how these individual contributions fit together and in this way you have people throughout the pyramid working in ignorance of what they are really a part of. The Freemasons and other secret societies are an obvious example of this method with their levels of initiation. Each level has no · idea of the
knowledge held in the levels above them. The vast majority of freemasons never progress higher than the third degree, but there are another 30 official levels above that in the so called Scottish Rite and then another 13 unofficial levels, known as Illuminati levels, which are not even acknowledged to exist.

The majority of freemasons, down there on the bottom three levels, are oblivious to what that organisation is really there to do. They are a manipulated, largely unknowing smokescreen for the few who control the secret society. When the freemasonic network is named as a tool of the conspiracy, people think you are saying that every freemason is seeking to take over the world. That’s simply not true. It’s just ridiculous. Secret societies, like almost everything, consist of the leaders (the few) and the led (the rest).''

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Aug 16th, 2006 11:01 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KharmaDog
Dyslexic Agnostic

Once again, you believe that those in the organization are privy to less information than others standing on the outside looking in including yourself who seems to believe that they know something that actual masons don't?

Old Post Aug 16th, 2006 11:06 PM
KharmaDog is currently offline Click here to Send KharmaDog a Private Message Find more posts by KharmaDog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
amity75

I think the masons are just an excuse for middle aged guys to get pissed and most of them won't care what goes on "at the top".

Post in the Indiana Jones forum.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2006 11:33 PM
amity75 is currently offline Click here to Send amity75 a Private Message Find more posts by amity75 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KharmaDog
Dyslexic Agnostic

Originally posted by amity75
I think the masons are just an excuse for middle aged guys to get pissed and most of them won't care what goes on "at the top".

Actually, most masons take it pretty seriously, and I am quite sure they are well versed as to the goings on of their organization.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2006 11:48 PM
Bardock42

Originally posted by David Tsarion
The Vulcan sign

Vulcan was a sun deity who was associated with fire, thunderbolts, and light. The festival in honour of him was called the Vulcania in which human sacrifices were offered. "According to Diel, he bears a family relationship to the Christian devil.' It is fascinating to know that he married Venus, another name for Lucifer or the devil. What is even more interesting is that Vulcan is adored in Masonry under the name of Tubal Cain. In the Masonic Quiz Book the question is asked: "Who was Tubal Cain?" The answer is: "He is the Vulcan of the pagans.''

In Masonry, Tubal Cain is the name of the password for the Master Mason (or third) degree.

Listen to what occultist and 33° Mason, Manly Palmer Hall, has to say:

"When the Mason learns that the key to the warrior on the block is the proper application of the dynamo of living power, he has learned the mastery of his craft. The seething energies of Lucifer are in his hands and before he may step onward and upward, he must prove his ability to properly apply energy. He must follow in the footsteps of his forefather, Tubal-Cain, who with the mighty strength of the war god hammered his sword into a ploughshare.''

Pharrel seems obssessed with it..

Old Post Aug 16th, 2006 11:52 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

Originally posted by KharmaDog
Once again, you believe that those in the organization are privy to less information than others standing on the outside looking in including yourself who seems to believe that they know something that actual masons don't?
He's not saying anything of the sort! He's saying that most of the Masons don't know what the Mason's really do. That's all.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2006 05:17 AM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

just like any other organization. which is common sense really.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2006 09:28 AM
Bardock42

Originally posted by Strangelove
He's not saying anything of the sort! He's saying that most of the Masons don't know what the Mason's really do. That's all.

Actually he says he knows better. He's not a mason, so he is saying exactly that.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2006 10:26 AM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote