KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Conspiracy Forum » The Illuminati, why we need them!

The Illuminati, why we need them!
Started by: Grand_Moff_Gav

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Grand-Moff-Gav

Love The Illuminati, why we need them!

quote:
"We are grateful to the Washington Post, the New York Times, Time magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected the promises of discretion for almost forty years. It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subject to the bright lights of publicity during those years. But, the world is now more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world-government. The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the National autodetermination practiced in past centuries"

Personally I agree, I would much rather be ruled by the people who are capable of taking over the world in utmost secrecy and providing what ultimatly is best for the people than a bunch of hippy weirdos and marxists!

I mean why not? Sure, they have started wars, but the wars have had a real purpose, sure they have killed people, but is the death of a few not worth it? If it brings a greater era to the world?

The Illuminati have brought stability and comfort, we (the sheep) want what they want, obviously, how do I know this? Because they tell us what to think, so when I think that a NWO, global peace and better lives for us all is the prefrable way to go, so must they.

Thanks to the Illuminati I live a very comfortable live, to be honest, we owe everything we have to them, our world would be nothing without them!

Old Post Aug 12th, 2006 08:43 PM
Grand-Moff-Gav is currently offline Click here to Send Grand-Moff-Gav a Private Message Find more posts by Grand-Moff-Gav Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Re: The Illuminati, why we need them!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Grand_Moff_Gav
Personally I agree, I would much rather be ruled by the people who are capable of taking over the world in utmost secrecy and providing what ultimatly is best for the people than a bunch of hippy weirdos and marxists!

I mean why not? Sure, they have started wars, but the wars have had a real purpose, sure they have killed people, but is the death of a few not worth it? If it brings a greater era to the world?

The Illuminati have brought stability and comfort, we (the sheep) want what they want, obviously, how do I know this? Because they tell us what to think, so when I think that a NWO, global peace and better lives for us all is the prefrable way to go, so must they.

Thanks to the Illuminati I live a very comfortable live, to be honest, we owe everything we have to them, our world would be nothing without them!

Then your a sheep, They pretty much are responsible for: the death and all the problems the world has ever had, killed billions, and view you as product. You really want leaders like that?

Old Post Aug 13th, 2006 12:46 AM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Krieger

I like how you call everyone sheep

Old Post Aug 13th, 2006 01:36 AM
Mr Krieger is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Krieger a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Krieger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Originally posted by Darth Kreiger
I like how you call everyone sheep

Yep, I liked it too.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2006 01:54 AM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grand-Moff-Gav

Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar
Then your a sheep, They pretty much are responsible for: the death and all the problems the world has ever had, killed billions, and view you as product. You really want leaders like that?

Yeah, atleast they're doing it for the greater good, better than having leaders who go to war for no reason other than pride...

Old Post Aug 13th, 2006 02:48 AM
Grand-Moff-Gav is currently offline Click here to Send Grand-Moff-Gav a Private Message Find more posts by Grand-Moff-Gav Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Yeah, atleast they're doing it for the greater good, better than having leaders who go to war for no reason other than pride...

No one know's the true motives, anyone who tells you they know is lying.
Because not even the memebers of the illuminati know themselves, lying is common in their heiacrchy. ORDER OUT OF CHAOS they create problems, and proceed to make solutions. these solutions transfer power from us, and into them.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2006 02:56 AM
Grand-Moff-Gav

But, we've not had power for centuries, and how do you know the Illuminati is all about lying to itself? Then whatever you know about them is a lie, therefore you are lying therefore you should go home, by a microwave meal and enjoy the fact that it isn't your problem to deal with!

Old Post Aug 13th, 2006 02:57 AM
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

But, we've not had power for centuries, and how do you know the Illuminati is all about lying to itself? Then whatever you know about them is a lie, therefore you are lying therefore you should go home, by a microwave meal and enjoy the fact that it isn't your problem to deal with!

Your right, the illuminati plays chess with the world, they control both pieces. They create a group with one a genda, then proceed to make another one which oppesses that group. creat conflict and, chaos, then come up with a solution.

They aren't afraid of us, nor do they hide their plans. they constantly Hoodwink us, and flash their symbols andplans in our face.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2006 03:01 AM
Grand-Moff-Gav

But you just said that even they don't know there plans? So...really they are doing a fantastic job of this Order out of Chaos thing...sounds more like an excuse Conspiracyists use when they contradict themselves...

Old Post Aug 13th, 2006 03:04 AM
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

But you just said that even they don't know there plans? So...really they are doing a fantastic job of this Order out of Chaos thing...sounds more like an excuse Conspiracyists use when they contradict themselves...

Contradict themselves, I said we don't know what the heirarchy is up to. the hierarchy isn't connected with rest of their earthly subordinates.

[img] http://www.knowledgedrivenrevolutio..._Seeing_Eye.jpg [/img]

The capstone represents a macrocasm,the universe,the all seeing eye,GOD that's where I believe the hieacrchy is. notice that on the cap stone all sthe sides become one, while the base they are still seperate. the base has four sides and is a microcasm, that's where we are.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2006 03:11 AM
Grand-Moff-Gav

Ah, the famous Latin phrase that Icke misquoted fourteen times or so then made out the Latin Language had been changed to make the obvious hint that the Illuminati exist in America disappear, so people asked why they would put their symbol on the note in the first place....Icke abandoned this and finally used the proper translation...

Old Post Aug 13th, 2006 03:15 AM
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Ah, the famous Latin phrase that Icke misquoted fourteen times or so then made out the Latin Language had been changed to make the obvious hint that the Illuminati exist in America disappear, so people asked why they would put their symbol on the note in the first place....Icke abandoned this and finally used the proper translation...

Order out of choas is not misquoted, and I don't really use ickes theories, don't really like them.

Last edited by Classic NES on Aug 13th, 2006 at 03:20 AM

Old Post Aug 13th, 2006 03:16 AM
Grand-Moff-Gav

Novus Ordo Seclorum, he translated it as New Secular Order, but it means new Order of the Ages...he is a fool...

Old Post Aug 13th, 2006 03:20 AM
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Novus Ordo Seclorum, he translated it as New Secular Order, but it means new Order of the Ages...he is a fool...

Yeah, he kinda is, he's cocky too.

It say: Announce the coming of the new order of ages.

Annuit Coeptis Novous Ordo Seclorum

Old Post Aug 13th, 2006 03:21 AM
Grand-Moff-Gav

Annuit Coeptus is clearly a different sentence...

Old Post Aug 13th, 2006 03:22 AM
Grand-Moff-Gav

The motto has been traced to Virgil, the renowned Roman poet who lived in the first century B.C. – to a line in his Georgics, the evocative instructional manual for farmers:

"Da facilem cursum, atque audacibus annue cœptis."

Virgil's line has been translated in different ways, including:
Give me an easy course, and favor my daring undertakings.
Smooth my path, condone this enterprise of bold experiment.

Thomson (a Latin expert) changed "annue" to "annuit," the third person form of this verb that means to nod assent to, to be favorable to, to smile on.

"Cœptis" means undertakings, endeavors, beginnings.

In the motto "Annuit Cœptis," the subject must be supplied. Thomson explained:

"The pyramid signifies Strength and Duration: the Eye over it & the Motto allude to the many signal interpositions of providence in favour of the American cause."

Therefore, the subject of the sentence is Providence. "Annuit Cœptis" means "Providence has favored our undertakings" or "Providence favors our undertakings."

The official translation of "Annuit Cœptis" is:

"He (God) has favored our undertakings."

Old Post Aug 13th, 2006 03:24 AM
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Annuit Coeptus is clearly a different sentence...

How is it clearly, it's on top, and the translation is announce the coming.
alone it isn't even a sentence.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2006 03:25 AM
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

The motto has been traced to Virgil, the renowned Roman poet who lived in the first century B.C. – to a line in his Georgics, the evocative instructional manual for farmers:

"Da facilem cursum, atque audacibus annue cœptis."

Virgil's line has been translated in different ways, including:
Give me an easy course, and favor my daring undertakings.
Smooth my path, condone this enterprise of bold experiment.

Thomson (a Latin expert) changed "annue" to "annuit," the third person form of this verb that means to nod assent to, to be favorable to, to smile on.

"Cœptis" means undertakings, endeavors, beginnings.

In the motto "Annuit Cœptis," the subject must be supplied. Thomson explained:

"The pyramid signifies Strength and Duration: the Eye over it & the Motto allude to the many signal interpositions of providence in favour of the American cause."

Therefore, the subject of the sentence is Providence. "Annuit Cœptis" means "Providence has favored our undertakings" or "Providence favors our undertakings."

Are you aware, symbols usually have multiple meanings?

Old Post Aug 13th, 2006 03:27 AM
Grand-Moff-Gav

Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar
How is it clearly, it's on top, and the translation is announce the coming.
alone it isn't even a sentence.

I have a friend who's dad teaches Latin, I shall ask him...

Old Post Aug 13th, 2006 03:28 AM
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

I have a friend who's dad teaches Latin, I shall ask him...

Why did you quote crappy wikipedia?

Old Post Aug 13th, 2006 03:29 AM