KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Conspiracy Forum » Lets cut the crap about Illuminati and see The Jesuit Order

Lets cut the crap about Illuminati and see The Jesuit Order
Started by: Deano

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Deano

Lets cut the crap about Illuminati and see The Jesuit Order

Lets cut the crap about Illuminati all the time and see The Society of Jesus who pull their strings. Everyone is indoctrinated into this scary Illuminati which isn't as scary as The Jesuits who run them. Good job people like Eric Phelps, William Cooper, Ian Paisley, Barry Chamish etc have the balls to stand up as I do and expose the real puppet masters THE JESUIT ORDER from The Church of Gesu in ROME, ITALY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Do your homeworks guys and see how you've all been steered in the wrong path by people like Alex Jones, David Icke, Noam Chomskey etc, ask yourself why they are so global and get away with exposing the orders. Its not just about the amount of people following them now which stops them being assassinated. They could have been annilated well before now like poor Phil Schneider etc. It hasn't happened because they are helping to keep the veil down on the JESUIT ORDER who own the Illuminati and every organisation on this planet. They're all playing a game to keep the intelligent sheeple still locked away to a point, feed them some truths and have them hook line and sinker then divert them away from the real culprits. Alex Jones etc are all TEMPORAL CO-ADJUTORS for The Society of Jesus who has insiders in every side of conflict. The Jesuits are the most intelligent people on this planet especially in the high end part of the Jesuit Order. They forget to tell you about how the Jesuits are Alchemists, Sorcerors and Occultists just like your scary scary Illuminati. They love to promote Illuminati on Mainstream TV on films like Chainsaw Massacre but wheres the Jesuit advertising? NONE! They're feeding you what they want but you are foolish enough to desire.

I promise people if they re-open their minds and start looking at the facts a bit further now and in the direction of The Jesuits they will be shocked to find all the answers in front of them. No one isn't saying Illuminati isn't powerful because they are second in command to The Jesuits and no one else is higher than them. The Illuminati Consist of B'Nai B'Rith, Grand Orient, Council of 33rd degree Masons of Scottish Rite, Council of 13 degrees of the Bavarian Illuminati, Black Nobility & The Committee of 300.

Alex Jones had openly admitted being a Roman Catholic Christian. Alex amazingly gets into Bohemian Grove without getting killed or removed unlike no other person attempting it. Alex Jones will not talk to anyone who knows of the Jesuit Order being supreme ruler. David Icke has mentioned very minutely that the Jesuit Order are very power players but thats ultra rare and he too promotes this scary Illuminati mystical force of Order. David Icke isn't a stupid man hes very intelligent and his knowledge of the order is very large which in itself can be alittle suspicious but maybe not. Do you honestly think Mr.Icke wouldn't know the true power of the Jesuit Order? Of course he does but he either chooses to not expose them through his own fear like many others or he is on their side as a Temporal Co-Adjutor. Just be careful who you follow fully, take note of all they say as a lot of it is truth but do your own following on. Alex Jones and that Bohemian Grove is the biggest cat out of the bag showing hes a Temporal Co-Adjutor. How can he walk around B.G with video tapes capturing alot of video but never EVER capturing one of his many so-called security checks which he claimed happened? Think my friends because the Jesuits are riding you like cowboys at a rodeo.

2tuff

P.S If the Jesuits dislike me then so be it, assassinate me but I know you are not the innocent little monk teachers your made out to be, you wise old devious evil owls.

http://www.davidickeforum.com/forum...opic.php?t=1395

I can assure you I have researched very hard sometimes 8-12 hours a day when possible. I have read all about the scary, evil, horror story special Illuminati, I know all about them. I have gone one step further and found the true leader of all the masonic groups, organisations etc. This leader is known by some as THE SUPERFORCE, THE MEN FROM BELOW, OLYMPIANS and so on. They're all names given to the Society of Jesus who as educated people should know is The Jesuit Order. My friend Jesus is a representation of the sun its as simple as that and followed by the occult. The Jesuits are not nice christian worshippers and teachers, they practise sorcery, alchemy, occult, ritualism just like their 2nd in command Illuminati. The Jesuits are the most feared people on this planet amongst people in the know. I suggest everyone reads up properly on The Vatican and especially the Jesuit Order. Listen to people like Barry Chamish, Eric Jon Phelps, Alberto Riveria, William Cooper.

You laugh at my truthsaying but I laugh at you for still being in a hived state of mind. The establishment through its servants Alex Jones, David Icke, Noam Chomskey have programmed your mind with a truth no doubt about that. You guys then go on to believe the Illuminati run the world and no one is above them. Yes you will find the Illuminati behind all the problems in the world because they are almost at the peek of the pyramid so of course everything goes through them at some point. What you need to do is remove the shades and stop being gatekeepers. Attacking people just like Icke has mentioned because what I say challenges your newly indoctrinated mind/thought. Your no different to the Garlic eaters for alternative health who will not accept fact which is that Garlic is very bad for the brain/thinking etc.

Also I suggest you find out about the Jesuit Order properly and how far they really go back and their knowledge, rituals etc go back way further than their creation around 1540.

So keep listening to David Icke prattling on about Illuminati and him being too chicken to address the Jesuit Order properly or at all. David Icke cannot be unknowingly doing this, he is either too scared like many others or hes being paid by the very people who you guys wish to hate. Let's face it if Icke started giving us the truth about the Jesuits he'd be in a box regardless of his fan base. Alex Jones is a definate Temporal Co-Adjutor and he shows it through his Roman Catholic stance and Illuminati, Illuminati ramblings and occasionally throwing in the Jews. I hate Khazarian FAKE jews but I know they are not the leaders of this world and their being used as a proxy to blame as always. Just like how the Jesuits yet again created another thing known to us as the Protocols of the Elders of Zion, pathetic. Did you know that every time you look up at the moon or the moon is shining on you that your unknowingly worshipping the Jesuit Order? Yes the main craters of the Moon are Jesuit named. So whilst your worshipping Molech with Big Ben and not knowing it the Jesuits again are one step ahead and on another planet entirely haha.

Another thing why haven't these shills even told people who the Illuminati actually are? The only thing they hint at is THE BLOODLINES, THE BLOODLINES. Thats only one part of it and I have given the list of groups which make up this WORLD LEADER (NOT).

Carry on with your blind spots as Icke puts it and do not see STONYHURST/CITY OF LONDON, GEORGETOWN UNI/NEW YORK and the true black evil that rules this planet of pathetic little sheep who druel over information handed to them by the very people who they serve as sheep. David Icke, Alex Jones, Noam the list goes on. Why do people like Eric Jon Phelps get their books banned? Why do old books on the Jesuit Order get banned and removed? Why do many others who author books exposing Jesuits, Illuminati, freemasonry, finance have their books banned for people never to see????? Why do some people get assassinated for writing and giving information (phil schnieder, Gary Webb etc)? Gary Webb was well known and hes gone now and it blamed on suicide!!!!!! David Kelly from England the scientist he was suicided. David Icke, Alex Jones will carry on and on being allowed to feed the waking up and sniffing wannabe detective sheeple into true scenario but just forgetting the real force behind it all.

Carry on watching your freemasonry and Illuminati plastered all over the TV in films like Chainsaw Massacre etc. Keep believing they're just rubbing your noses in it. The fact is they know your slightly waking up so they're feeding you this with a horse nose bag and your gobbling away like the good compliant horse you are. Don't forget they blinker horses from time to time.

I will not reply to this pathetic group of people who still wish to be hived by indoctrination. Genuinely intelligent and open-minded truthseekers I will deal with, not children of the matrix.

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Aug 16th, 2006 05:03 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

The jesuits re wrote history.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2006 05:36 PM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KharmaDog
Dyslexic Agnostic

Re: Lets cut the crap about Illuminati and see The Jesuit Order

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Deano
Lets cut the crap about Illuminati all the time and see The Society of Jesus who pull their strings.

What the hell? You're one of the lost souls whose been trying to convince us that there is an illuminati and that they control the world. Now you change your story?

Old Post Aug 16th, 2006 10:25 PM
KharmaDog is currently offline Click here to Send KharmaDog a Private Message Find more posts by KharmaDog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

its not my idea. i posted it because it is interesting. there are many theories as to who is at the top of the pyramid....zionists, jesuits, illuminati. i willput forward a few different perspectives

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Aug 16th, 2006 10:48 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KharmaDog
Dyslexic Agnostic

its not my idea. i posted it because it is interesting. there are many theories as to who is at the top of the pyramid....zionists, jesuits, illuminati. i willput forward a few different perspectives

I would rather you put forth your own perspective. (I am not being a smart ass, it is just more interesting dicussing the beliefs that you have as opposed to what others may or may not believe).

Old Post Aug 16th, 2006 11:12 PM
KharmaDog is currently offline Click here to Send KharmaDog a Private Message Find more posts by KharmaDog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

i dont know it all do i?

we are dealing with people and organisations who wish that such information remains hidden. we need to challenge the imposition of belief systems by those who use violence, fear, guilt, and the suppression of information.

quote:
I seek freedom for myself, for humanity, and for this planet and all her lifeforms. If there are those who believe, or claim to believe, otherwise, that is their right. But I know what is in my heart and that is good enough for me. Such people will benefit, too, from remembering that their children and grandchildren, of whatever colour, culture, or background, will have to live in the world we leave them. Would they prefer us to leave them freedom or the New World Order?
We have the tyrannical structures of today because that is the reality the
collective mind has created by its attitude to itself. When we change that attitude, we change the world. The pyramid becomes a circle. The human race, in general, doesn't like itself, let alone love itself. That is reflected in the physical reality.

People condemn politicians for thinking only in terms of self interest and what’s in it for me. But what is in the hearts and minds of most voters when they are deciding which party to support? Yes, precisely: self interest and what’s in it for me. If that is our motivation when we vote, we will, and do, create that reality by electing politicians who reflect in their actions the very state of mind that we used to give them their power. If you want to change the kind of politicians that represent us, change yourself. If people still think it is worth voting in today’s rigged system (I don’t), then let us vote for what we believe is right and not only for what we believe is right for us, materially, in the short term. Then, if this is done by enough people, we will have politicians that manifest that state of mind.

Last edited by Deano on Aug 16th, 2006 at 11:37 PM

Old Post Aug 16th, 2006 11:28 PM
KharmaDog
Dyslexic Agnostic

i dont know it all do i?

No, no one does, but that does not excuse hiding behind the often misinformed opinons and words of others. I encourage you to use your own voice instead of that of others. Lead by example. Anything less is the bleating of a different flock.

we are dealing with people and organisations who wish that such information remains hidden. we need to challenge the imposition of belief systems by those who use violence, fear, guilt, and the suppression of information.

You chase paper dragons instead of attacking the real beasts. It's easier to claim that secret societies are in control than to challenge the establishment. One knows that the secret societies will never bite back and can make thenselves fell like a hero while all the while they avoid the real fight out of fear of either failure or the discovery of their futile existense.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2006 11:46 PM
Grand-Moff-Gav

I'm sorry...Icke is now a liar?

Old Post Aug 19th, 2006 09:46 PM
Grand-Moff-Gav is currently offline Click here to Send Grand-Moff-Gav a Private Message Find more posts by Grand-Moff-Gav Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Originally posted by Grand_Moff_Gav
I'm sorry...Icke is now a liar?

I don't get why icke is so popular, he always has a habit of not explaining his theories properly. Micheal tsarion, jordan maxwell provide waaaay better theories.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2006 10:02 PM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grand-Moff-Gav

Yes, but do they call the Queen a giant shape shifting Lizard? That is why Ikce is so popular,

Old Post Aug 19th, 2006 10:03 PM
Grand-Moff-Gav is currently offline Click here to Send Grand-Moff-Gav a Private Message Find more posts by Grand-Moff-Gav Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Originally posted by Grand_Moff_Gav
Yes, but do they call the Queen a giant shape shifting Lizard? That is why Ikce is so popular,

Micheal tsarion has better interpertation of the lizards than Icke.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2006 10:05 PM
Grand-Moff-Gav

Maybe...but lets not forget, Icke was a famous sports journalist too..then one day he went cuckoo

Old Post Aug 19th, 2006 10:09 PM
Deano

how so?

Old Post Aug 19th, 2006 10:21 PM
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

how so?

Icke isn't really good at explaining his thoeries, I was so, lost watching one of his lectures.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2006 10:26 PM
Deano

maybe you should of listened! out of all the boosk i have read, icke is by far the best to listen to. he explains it in simpel terms. if you want real heavy reading then check out the book 'who pulsl the strings' by ...some woman

Old Post Aug 19th, 2006 10:49 PM
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

maybe you should of listened! out of all the boosk i have read, icke is by far the best to listen to. he explains it in simpel terms. if you want real heavy reading then check out the book 'who pulsl the strings' by ...some woman

The best, I wonder how much he leeches off jordan maxwell.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2006 11:06 PM
Grand-Moff-Gav

how so?

"I am the son of God"

Old Post Aug 20th, 2006 05:17 AM
Deano

are you deliberatly trolling? i told you what he meant when he said that.
i have posted it 100 times. you are not stupid are you?

Old Post Aug 20th, 2006 11:10 AM
Grand-Moff-Gav

Ofcourse I am, I am with the 5.9 billion who believe in God...

Old Post Aug 20th, 2006 11:27 AM
killphil

If all this is true, then I have always thought of the Jesuits and Illuminati as different branches for the same cause, united somewhere further up top. Although, I do think that they would truely believe themselves fundamentally opposed at the level they are at. Who knows what's truely at the top, but their seal depicts the Eye Of Osiris/All Seeing Eye as not yet in place.

It's all semantics anyway, Zionists, Templars, 33 degrees, and Illuminati are generally regarded as the same thing anyway, and we really have no idea how they regard themselves today, as we're simply relying on Weishauptian, Loyolla terminology invented centeries ago.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2006 02:27 PM
killphil is currently offline Click here to Send killphil a Private Message Find more posts by killphil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote