KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Conspiracy Forum » Illuminati (General Discussion)

Illuminati (General Discussion)
Started by: Praylu

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Praylu
Exit Prophet Enter Praylu

Question Illuminati (General Discussion)

After realizing there had yet to be a thread created with the Illuminati (or New World Order) as the main idea or topic within this forum I took it upon myself to create such a thread. As previously indicated, consider this the official general discussion thread for said subject. The number of sub-topics, theories, ideas, etc. I can launch this with are expansive if not limitless, thus I will begin with the simple yet obvious question: Do you or do you not believe that the Illuminati in question exist? We can continue the discussion from there...

SPIDER-MAN 3 DIRECTOR'S CUT PETITION HERE

Old Post Aug 18th, 2006 07:43 AM
Praylu is currently offline Click here to Send Praylu a Private Message Find more posts by Praylu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

men who operate from behind the scenes controlling world events, manipulating and starting wars to further there agenda for one world goverment? i think there is such a plan.

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Aug 18th, 2006 04:03 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bicnarok
From Ganymede

Its blatantly obvious that the controll and world domination in a slow back door way is underway, anyone who watches certain biast media channels like CNN can see the unbalance.

The smoke screen is easily looked through if you have the right mind set. Im convinced that everyone has the seed of doubt in thier minds, so many things are so obvious its almost impossible to overlook. unfortunately most people are so preoccupied with thier own little world the donŽt want to know. Rather take the easy way, go to work, watch some sport, drink a few beers at the BBQ.

Its probably "the Pill" scenario in the Matrix movie. What do you want the easy illusion or the uncomfortable truth?

And if you choose the truth then youŽll want to do something about it.

And the biggest problem :- What can do you do about it??

oh wait a minute if I go against the grain something might happen to my nice little life, my family. Better ignore it after all.

Last edited by Bicnarok on Aug 18th, 2006 at 07:00 PM

Old Post Aug 18th, 2006 06:50 PM
Bicnarok is currently offline Click here to Send Bicnarok a Private Message Find more posts by Bicnarok Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Praylu
Exit Prophet Enter Praylu

Interesting angle:

Those people are the top players on the International playground, basically belonging to the thirteen of the wealthiest families in the world, and they are the men who really rule the world from behind the scenes (yes, they are mostly men, with a few exceptions). They are the "Black Nobility", the Decision Makers, who make up the rules for presidents and governments to follow, and they are often held from public scrutiny, as their action can't stand being scrutinized. Their bloodlines go back thousands and thousands of years, and they are very careful with keeping those bloodlines pure from generation to generation. The only way to do so is by interbreeding.

Their power lies in the occult and in economy - money creates power. The Illuminati own all the International banks, the oil-businesses, the most powerful businesses of industry and trade, they infiltrate politics and they own most governments - or at least control them. An example of this is the American election for presidency.

And who sponsors the "right" candidate? The Illuminati do. More often than not they sponsor both sides to have a game going. They decide who will be the next president, and they see to that their man wins, even if they have to cheat like they did in Florida when President George W Bush "won" over Al Gore. Most president campaigns are financed with drug money, which is understandable if you know that the Illuminati run the drug trade industry as well. Elections are really not necessary, but they let us vote so we can have a game, and by letting us, they pretend to follow the Constitution.

But is the President really running the game? Not the least. The power does not lie with the politicians, but with the Illuminati, whose top members are mostly International Bankers. The leading candidates for Presidency are carefully chosen from the occult bloodlines of the thirteen Illuminati families, and if we research all the Presidents of the United States from the beginning and up to now, we will see that almost all of them are of the same royal bloodline, and they are all "family"; related by ancestry and family trees. Royalty is equivalent to the Illuminati.

SPIDER-MAN 3 DIRECTOR'S CUT PETITION HERE

Old Post Aug 19th, 2006 08:49 PM
Praylu is currently offline Click here to Send Praylu a Private Message Find more posts by Praylu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tonnochi

My Illuminati Connections (Strange, but all true)

1992-I am born with the name Aaron J. The definition of the Hebrew name 'Aaron' is "Enlightened" and the Arabic meaning is 'Shining Light.'

1993-I am involved in an incident where a cup of hot tea falls down on top of me. A burn the shape of a triangle on my neck is the only big scar I have left.

1996-I am involved in a car crash, my only injury is a circular cut with blood smudged in the shape of a triangle directly under the cut.

2003- I am introduced to the video game 'Deus Ex', with the most compelling storyline I have ever read/seen/heard. It involves the Illuminati being held together by a man in his 50's and another in his 60's, as secret powers trying to make a grab for power in the year 2054. In 2054 I will be 62.

2004?-I am in Coles book store when a heavy book falls onto my foot. I look at it, and it's the Encyclopedia of Fantasy, on sale for $12.99 CA. I buy the book.

2005-Reading through the book, I look for 'Illuminati'. I research further and find a religion caled Rosicrucianism, which follows almost the same things as the Illuminati.

2006-Currently researching connections to Rosicrucianism in my family. So far, I've found out it was started in England, where my family (Father's side) originated in.

When I get my camera working, I will post a picture of the scar.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2006 01:08 AM
Tonnochi is currently offline Click here to Send Tonnochi a Private Message Find more posts by Tonnochi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
k00L kiD
life is a dream

Re: My Illuminati Connections (Strange, but all true)

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Tonnochi
2003- I am introduced to the video game 'Deus Ex', with the most compelling storyline I have ever read/seen/heard. It involves the Illuminati being held together by a man in his 50's and another in his 60's, as secret powers trying to make a grab for power in the year 2054. In 2054 I will be 62.

no expression

Old Post Oct 14th, 2006 04:52 PM
k00L kiD is currently offline Click here to Send k00L kiD a Private Message Find more posts by k00L kiD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grand-Moff-Gav

really, thats not needed...

Old Post Oct 14th, 2006 08:17 PM
Grand-Moff-Gav is currently offline Click here to Send Grand-Moff-Gav a Private Message Find more posts by Grand-Moff-Gav Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tonnochi

lol no shit, I'm not really gonna post a pic of a scar lol

P.S. I had to include one crock of shit for this post, I don't believe in a video game's storyline.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2006 02:03 AM
Tonnochi is currently offline Click here to Send Tonnochi a Private Message Find more posts by Tonnochi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kumar

P.S. I had to include one crock of shit for this post, I don't believe in a video game's storyline. [/B]

good... becuase that just makes this whole thing seem really childish and dumb if you are using video games to back your theory...

I will live Forever

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2006 01:36 AM
Kumar is currently offline Click here to Send Kumar a Private Message Find more posts by Kumar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barker
Thorin Fan Club President

no expression

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2006 03:02 AM
Barker is currently offline Click here to Send Barker a Private Message Find more posts by Barker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

point is? no expression

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2006 12:02 PM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KidRock

1992-I am born with the name Aaron J. The definition of the Hebrew name 'Aaron' is "Enlightened" and the Arabic meaning is 'Shining Light.'

1993-I am involved in an incident where a cup of hot tea falls down on top of me. A burn the shape of a triangle on my neck is the only big scar I have left.

1996-I am involved in a car crash, my only injury is a circular cut with blood smudged in the shape of a triangle directly under the cut.

2004?-I am in Coles book store when a heavy book falls onto my foot. I look at it, and it's the Encyclopedia of Fantasy, on sale for $12.99 CA. I buy the book.

2005-Reading through the book, I look for 'Illuminati'. I research further and find a religion caled Rosicrucianism, which follows almost the same things as the Illuminati.

2006-Currently researching connections to Rosicrucianism in my family. So far, I've found out it was started in England, where my family (Father's side) originated in.

....riiiiiiiiiight...

Old Post Oct 24th, 2006 04:58 AM
KidRock is currently offline Click here to Send KidRock a Private Message Find more posts by KidRock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
don_roberts
Godfather

if u fink ur illuminati read dan browns angles and demons

Old Post Oct 28th, 2006 01:13 AM
don_roberts is currently offline Click here to Send don_roberts a Private Message Find more posts by don_roberts Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zahit
ON A MISSION FROM GOD

Attachment: adam weishaupt.jpg
This has been downloaded 139 time(s).

Old Post Oct 28th, 2006 01:57 AM
Zahit is currently offline Click here to Send Zahit a Private Message Find more posts by Zahit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Council#13
The Omega Male

You're probably not Illuminati, but we should crucify you just in case for trying to vaporize our Cardinals using Anti-Matter

"Today was good. Today was fun. Tomorrow is another one." -Dr. Seuss

Old Post Nov 1st, 2006 11:23 AM
Council#13 is currently offline Click here to Send Council#13 a Private Message Find more posts by Council#13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

dan browns book is fiction

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Nov 1st, 2006 04:17 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Deano
dan browns book is fiction

true...but the scary thing is how many people actually believe it

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Nov 1st, 2006 07:26 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

here's my illuminati connections

i was born on the 18th of may...other shady things that happened on the 18th of may were india's 1st atomic bomb test in 1974 (albeit before i was born)

1991...the 1st briton to get into space...i'm british...wooo...spooky

1990...east and west germany sign a unity treaty...new world order...yadda yadda...beginning to form and all that stuff

1980...mount st helens erupts killing some folk who were hugging trees or something...killing liberals...must've been the illuminati that did it...i mean who else could it have been?

1977...US and USSR sign a pact not to use artificial weather weapons....next gen shady development and undercover black projectiness (thats a new illuminatitty((so is that)) word)...mmm..

1954...international human rights thingymajig comes into effect...its all a cover....AND YOU LOT FELL FOR IT...YOU HAVE NO RIGHTS YOU CATTLE...MWWAAAAHHAAAAHAAAAA...hack cough

1804...napoleon becomes emperor of the cheese eating surrender monkeys

because i was born in may that means i'm a taurus...which is a bull...i'm sure you can see the connection between the illuminati and "bull"

thats all for today class

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Nov 1st, 2006 07:36 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth revan202
Sith lord

lol

Thanks to Masterkit for the sig!

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2006 02:52 PM
Darth revan202 is currently offline Click here to Send Darth revan202 a Private Message Find more posts by Darth revan202 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
amity75

I'd say you're either very clumsy or very unlucky. stick out tongue

Post in the Indiana Jones forum.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2006 02:55 PM
amity75 is currently offline Click here to Send amity75 a Private Message Find more posts by amity75 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote