KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Conspiracy Forum » How Inconceivable Conspiracys are....

How Inconceivable Conspiracys are....
Started by: Darth Kreiger

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mr Krieger

How Inconceivable Conspiracys are....

If in fact the events that happen through out History are indeed fabricated by the Illuminati, and various "Bankers", you would have to look at their reasons for doing so, Power, since all of those that would have orchestrated the Kennedy Assasination would have been likely near the end of their lives (60's 70's) why would they chose to make their moves later, when most of them would now be dead, or close to it. THEY want power, they would not wait for Centuries more Illuminati to do so.......

/discuss

Old Post Oct 12th, 2006 10:54 PM
Mr Krieger is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Krieger a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Krieger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Re: How Inconceivable Conspiracys are....

The answer is obvious...

Old Post Oct 13th, 2006 05:42 AM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

The llluminati is always makes moves, it's just that bigger moves take more time, planning and resources. They have no choice but to wait, unless you think their going to quit because it takes too long. they have nothing to lose by waiting, quite the contrary they have everything to gain.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2006 05:58 AM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

'I am a most unhappy man. I have unwittingly ruined my country. A great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit. Our system of credit is concentrated. The growth of the nation, therefore, and all our activities are in the hands of a few men.

We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated Governments in the civilized world, no longer a Government by free opinion, no longer a Government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a Government by the opinion and duress of a small group of dominant men.' - Woodrow Wilson

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Oct 13th, 2006 06:03 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Ashtar and Deano said it so well that I got nothing else to add.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2006 07:23 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Krieger

They would be greedy people, they won't wait for a Hundred Years after their death to get power, they would get it immediately(especially during the Cold War, so much could be done)

Deano and Ashtar said nothing Parker, Ashtar says how they're waiting for their chance, and Deano gives a useless quote

Old Post Oct 13th, 2006 10:50 PM
Mr Krieger is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Krieger a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Krieger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darth Kreiger
They would be greedy people, they won't wait for a Hundred Years after their death to get power, they would get it immediately(especially during the Cold War, so much could be done)

Deano and Ashtar said nothing Parker, Ashtar says how they're waiting for their chance, and Deano gives a useless quote

Krieger, the illuminati already controls pretty much everything, They already have power. They just want more power, the only thing that seems to be left is a global government which is pretty much on it's way.

Yeah, their greedy, but, they are also more patient.

Last edited by Classic NES on Oct 14th, 2006 at 12:51 AM

Old Post Oct 14th, 2006 12:48 AM
Deano

totalitarion tiptoe. look it up

only recently have they had the technology to push this facism forward.

just read an article that says there will a camera on every street in boston by 2016. orwell eat your heart out

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Oct 14th, 2006 01:15 AM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grand-Moff-Gav

If in fact the events that happen through out History are indeed fabricated by the Illuminati, and various "Bankers", you would have to look at their reasons for doing so, Power, since all of those that would have orchestrated the Kennedy Assasination would have been likely near the end of their lives (60's 70's) why would they chose to make their moves later, when most of them would now be dead, or close to it. THEY want power, they would not wait for Centuries more Illuminati to do so.......

/discuss

I always wondered what a group which was apparently around since Babalyon was doing in the last 3000 years...surely it only takes a few hundred to take over the globe? If only they had Goebbels...

Old Post Oct 14th, 2006 08:24 PM
Grand-Moff-Gav is currently offline Click here to Send Grand-Moff-Gav a Private Message Find more posts by Grand-Moff-Gav Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Originally posted by Grand_Moff_Gav
I always wondered what a group which was apparently around since Babalyon was doing in the last 3000 years...surely it only takes a few hundred to take over the globe? If only they had Goebbels...

Okay, you think a small group can conquer the world in less than 3000 years?

Old Post Oct 15th, 2006 07:18 AM
Grand-Moff-Gav

Yes, esspecially when presumibly they had control of the Roman Empire...or after that the Catholic Church...it's not too diffucult...i say again, if only they had Goebbels...

Old Post Oct 15th, 2006 05:23 PM
Grand-Moff-Gav is currently offline Click here to Send Grand-Moff-Gav a Private Message Find more posts by Grand-Moff-Gav Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Yes, esspecially when presumibly they had control of the Roman Empire...or after that the Catholic Church...it's not too diffucult...i say again, if only they had Goebbels...

So, the roman empire controlled the entire eastern hemisphere, since when?

Old Post Oct 15th, 2006 08:23 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Hurray for more silly 'Oh yes, we're all going to be enslaved by the Illuminati!' shit.

Your quote does not refer to the Illuminati, Deano. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Oct 15th, 2006 08:47 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grand-Moff-Gav

Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar
So, the roman empire controlled the entire eastern hemisphere, since when?

Well, I imagine the Illuminati had control of the Roman Empire...and if the where in Babalyon...then why not the East aswell...oh, and did the Illuminati know America was there? Or did they just hope that a giant undiscoverd landmass would be somewhere to the west for which they could use as a base?

Old Post Oct 16th, 2006 12:55 PM
Grand-Moff-Gav

((I'm not sure why it did this...))

Old Post Oct 16th, 2006 12:56 PM
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Well, I imagine the Illuminati had control of the Roman Empire...and if the where in Babalyon...then why not the East aswell...oh, and did the Illuminati know America was there? Or did they just hope that a giant undiscoverd landmass would be somewhere to the west for which they could use as a base?

The illuminati came out of egypt's 25th dynasty if I remeber correctly, they originated as the cult of aton which worshiped the sun. But, even then they had originated from earlier sects.

And again, since when did those civilizations control the entire eastern hemisphere?

Old Post Oct 17th, 2006 12:31 AM
Mr Krieger

Roman Empire controlled everything of importance, where civilizations were, except Japan/China, but I don't think they advanced that much yet

Old Post Oct 17th, 2006 01:20 AM
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Roman Empire controlled everything of importance, where civilizations were, except Japan/China, but I don't think they advanced that much yet

laughing Wow, okay, I'm done here, China was one of the most advanced civilizations of ancient times and it had no IMPORTANCE!

Go back to sleep, sheep.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2006 03:16 AM
Mr Krieger

Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar
laughing Wow, okay, I'm done here, China was one of the most advanced civilizations of ancient times and it had no IMPORTANCE!

Go back to sleep, sheep.

laughing laughing laughing laughing roll eyes (sarcastic) China wasn't greatly advanced or powerful until around the Middle Ages, and that didn't stop them from getting conquered quickly by the Mongols. Rome took down the greatest Civilizations, with the most powerful Armies, had some of the greatest thinkers etc etc, China didn't have that for a LONG time, and when they did, they stopped

Old Post Oct 17th, 2006 03:41 AM
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

laughing laughing laughing laughing roll eyes (sarcastic) China wasn't greatly advanced or powerful until around the Middle Ages, and that didn't stop them from getting conquered quickly by the Mongols. Rome took down the greatest Civilizations, with the most powerful Armies, had some of the greatest thinkers etc etc, China didn't have that for a LONG time, and when they did, they stopped

sad

Man, I didn't think people this stupid exsisted.
Before it's downfall, rome was losing wars to some of the most undeveloped cultures, that's the irony.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2006 03:43 AM