KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Conspiracy Forum » Ghosts or Aliens???

Ghosts or Aliens???
Started by: steverules

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
steverules
The doctor

Ghosts or Aliens???

Which are more likely to be real, Aliens or Ghosts?

Old Post Jan 21st, 2007 10:59 PM
steverules is currently offline Click here to Send steverules a Private Message Find more posts by steverules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
drewforever

Ghosts 'aka' spirits as the genral term.
I doubt aliens even exist, but spirits/ghosts are a aprt of heaven etc.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2007 11:19 PM
drewforever is currently offline Click here to Send drewforever a Private Message Find more posts by drewforever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Coal
The Carbon Knight

Both.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2007 02:30 PM
Lord Coal is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Coal a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Coal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

ridiculous to claim aliens dont exist

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2007 06:03 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
drewforever

Well where would aliens be found?
Ghosts/spirits are obviously found. But we obviously do not see them.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2007 08:32 PM
drewforever is currently offline Click here to Send drewforever a Private Message Find more posts by drewforever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Target X

The universe is endless. It's possible that Alien exists on other planets that we don't know.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2007 08:05 AM
Target X is currently offline Click here to Send Target X a Private Message Find more posts by Target X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
drewforever

Thats a point. These things were made as fantasy and could have been found from a real event many years ago.
But to me, aliens are non existance, and if so what could be their reason? Unlike spirits, in which have a duty to be on this earth.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2007 05:02 PM
Hydrono
?

I think the probability of aliens existing is far greater than ghosts existing. If aliens do exist, they are most likely to be primitive life forms, imo.

Imagination is more important than knowledge... --Albert Einstein--

Old Post Jan 24th, 2007 07:29 PM
Hydrono is currently offline Click here to Send Hydrono a Private Message Find more posts by Hydrono Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
drewforever

I heard something about circles on crops, but i dont know how true that ismessed

Old Post Jan 24th, 2007 11:37 PM
Deano

what we call ghosts are simply beings operating on another frequency range. someone cud well see a person who is walking around in 1925 or 1502.

like the woman who claimed she saw a roman army march right through her living room, and they just completly ignored her. the soldiers wasnt dead, they was very much alive but on a different frequency range.

when you change the radio station, does the precious station cease to exist? no its still there but you have accesed a different frequency range. when two frequency ranges are near you get interference. and thats what causes the phenomenon of 'ghosts'

aliens do exist and evidence in ancient exists suggest that they arrived very early on earth and tampered with human dna,and may have even created us. its all in the ancient writing, and in ever civilisation all over the world there are accounts of beings who came from the stars in chariots of fire and was worshipped as gods. is this where all the religions stemmed from in the first place? that maybe it is not some god siiting on a cloud who created us but in fact an alien race much advanced who has an heavy influence on human evolution?

quote:
It took man over a million years to progress from using stones as he found them to the realization that they could be chipped and flaked to better purpose. It then took another 500,000 years before Neanderthal man mastered the concept of stone tools, and a further 50,000 years before crops were cultivated and metallurgy was discovered. Hence, by all scales of evolutionary reckoning, we should still be as far removed from any basic understanding of mathematics, engineering or science - But here we are, only 7,000 years later, landing probes on Mars…So, how did we inherit wisdom, and from whom? -

check out the book ' atlantis, alien visitation and genetic manipulation' by michael tsarion. it explain how approximately 50,000 years ago, our solar
system was visited by alien beings, possibly from the star system Alpha Draconis.

These beings, whose bloodline descendents control today’s world governments and religions, were being pursued across the galaxy by rival factions from their own planet or planets, and did not come here by choice. The presence of these visitors was known by many cultures which have preserved, in myth and legend, their story and their various names. In his book, Past Shock, author Jack Barranger asserts that there are still, after all the purges, over 30,000 texts containing information pertaining to the presence of alien beings on our planet. these alien visitors, from distant reaches, came down to our planet, erected their main headquarters on the now lost continent of Appalachia, to erect the famed citycomplex
later known as Atlantis.

And even from the Bible’s convoluted scripture we are informed of the creation of man, and of the existence of two Adams, one of the Earth (natural) and one of the Heavens (engineered).

And God said: Let us make man in our image, after our likeness - Genesis 1:26

Let us make him who shall nourish and sustain us. What shall we do to be invoked, to be remembered in earth? We have tried with our first creatures, but we could not make them venerate us. So then, let us try to make obedient, respectful beings, who shall nourish and sustain us - The Maya Popul Vuh

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Jan 25th, 2007 12:48 AM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

Aliens: *shrugs*

ghosts: won't say ghosts, but rather, 'evil spirits..'

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2007 12:36 PM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Coal
The Carbon Knight

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Deano
like the woman who claimed she saw a roman army march right through her living room, and they just completly ignored her.

How come they couldn't see her?

Old Post Jan 29th, 2007 12:21 PM
Lord Coal is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Coal a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Coal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bicnarok
From Ganymede

Well aliens do exist, they actually influence the world.

Ghosts, well it depends of what you define as a ghost, if you mean living energy entities which inhabit another realm, then yes.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2007 06:38 PM
Bicnarok is currently offline Click here to Send Bicnarok a Private Message Find more posts by Bicnarok Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
drewforever

I never say ghosts as i see that as being the fantasy term. I look at the real version as 'spirits' even though both are the same. They never usually call them spirits in a movie though, but the fantasy version instead.
This is an interesting thread actually, me and my cousin were talking about aliens after recently watching the war of the worlds. And fact is there are many other planets in which could have aliens on them. Although no one knows it still could be real thinking about it. But i see spirits make more sense in life, not so much aliens.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2007 10:40 PM
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ghosts are about as real as fairies. Aliens on the other hand, are more than certain to exist.

Bulbasaur, the original... Pepe.

Last edited by Raz on Jan 1st 2000 at 00:00AM

Old Post Jan 30th, 2007 04:01 PM
It's xyz! is currently offline Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Coal
The Carbon Knight

You saying fairies don't exist?

You obviously haven't met my Godmother.

Or my psychiatrist.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2007 04:36 PM
Joe K
I dee kay.

Aliens, ghosts and spirits arnt really realistic only if you believe, Aliens are more likely to be real because we still have a whole universe apon us and we have no idea what lives beyond planet earth.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2007 06:30 PM
Joe K is currently offline Click here to Send Joe K a Private Message Find more posts by Joe K Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
drewforever

I guess that does make sense. However to me, spirirts are more known in the world for what they do, aliens aren't. Theyre just used as fantasy, rather than actually doing a particular thing in the world. r maybe they do but i just havent got a belief in them.
Fairies- i do not think they are real but its still possible.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2007 10:21 PM
Magee

Try to think of aliens as just like us. Maybe a few light years away, maybe in another galaxy there is a civilisation on a small blue planet rotating round a yellow sun where they ponder all the same things we do. I mean if you know how big the universe is, and can fully understand it then I for one can't see how we could possibly be the only intelligent life in this place. Look at the range and diversity of life on our planet, from the highest mountains to the deepest oceans you will find some form of life.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2007 08:49 PM
Magee is currently offline Click here to Send Magee a Private Message Find more posts by Magee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

quote:
Well where would aliens be found?

well. let's see here.....

400 Billion solar systems in our Milky Way galaxy alone...........Billions upon billions of other galaxies.......

the only solar system we have ever probed does indeed have life, not only that but intelligent life...........one out of 8 planets.

right now, assuming there is no other life at all in our solar system, life exists on 1 out of every 8 planets in a solar system.

so.....assuming the other 400 billion solar systems only have one planet instead of our 8..........that would leave 50 billion planets with life on them in our galaxy alone.

so that's 50 billion per galaxy..........now multiply that by the billions upon billions of other galaxies.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2007 01:59 PM
Evil Dead is currently offline Click here to Send Evil Dead a Private Message Find more posts by Evil Dead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote