KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Conspiracy Forum » VeriChip Focuses Attention on Human Implants

VeriChip Focuses Attention on Human Implants
Started by: Deano

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Deano

VeriChip Focuses Attention on Human Implants

Oh really? I'm shocked ...

'After Hurricane Katrina, thousands of people saw their medical records wiped out because the physical documents were destroyed. And many people left their homes in the middle of the night wearing only their pajamas, so they had no way to prove who they were when seeking medical treatment.'

In a sane and decent world they would not need to prove who they were - they would just be treated.

http://www.rfidjournal.com/privacy/entry/3045

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Feb 20th, 2007 11:48 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

we all need implants. Imagine how that cuts down on crime alone. A crime is committed......just pull up the data on chip signals to see who was there. End of story. It would have no affect on normal, law abiding citizens......actually making our lives much easier.....it would however be a complete deterrent against crime.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2007 01:08 AM
Evil Dead is currently offline Click here to Send Evil Dead a Private Message Find more posts by Evil Dead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

no we dont need implants. we only need implants if you are manipulated into thinking you need them.

im not having one put in me. simple as. no matter how much crime the elite create to justify such actions.

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2007 01:07 AM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Deano
no we dont need implants. we only need implants if you are manipulated into thinking you need them.

im not having one put in me. simple as. no matter how much crime the elite create to justify such actions.

manipulated? just common sense. Much easier......especially if it could do all these things people are saying. Money transasctions? Hell yes. no more worrying about stolen credit cards or cash...unless somebody is going to physically cut your hand off to get your chip to do it. Medical records? What exactly is the downside to having your medical records available in an instant any time you need them? Why should people go without treatment, potentially putting their lives in jeopardy because a doctor does not know of the treatment they require?

elite create crime? I don't know about in the UK......but here in the U.S., the class of society that steals purses and wallets....burglarises homes...steals cars...etc. are considered anything but elite.

what is the downside Deano? There are so many positives.....protecting a person's money, health and preventing crime. What is the downside?

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2007 01:32 AM
Evil Dead is currently offline Click here to Send Evil Dead a Private Message Find more posts by Evil Dead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NuclearWinter
Restricted

Account Restricted

The downside is that we are not robots.

We do not need "microchips".

We are Human ****ing beings.

We do not need to be "monitored" by our Government. Which is exactly what this chip will do.

And it will be used for bad purposes. And it will be used to catch people who resist the New World Order. And it will be used to keep tabs on everyone in the United States, so that the government can do whatever it wants to because anyone who disagrees with them will be imprisoned because they will be found out in no time due to their microchip in their body.

Thats why I would rather die than get chipped.

Thats why I will most likely be imprisoned for resisting the chip.

Thats why our World is 1/2 on it's way to Hell.

http://entertainmentcentral.iboards.us/

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2007 02:06 AM
NuclearWinter is currently offline Click here to Send NuclearWinter a Private Message Find more posts by NuclearWinter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

agreed. its just a way for them to have TOTAL control over every single being on the earth. and when you know the people who are running the world are evil,youknow its not a good idea to have a chipin your arm in which a central computer can probably send signals to the chip effectin your mental emotions. a few of these chips were used in the military to change emotions of soldiers.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2007 04:19 AM
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

with your level of paranoia, how do you function in the world?

Every adult citizen, here in the US atleast, is required to carry identification. The reasons for this is pretty obvious.

Somebody comes up with a way to use this identification as a debit card.......and to keep your medical records on........both extremely helpful. On top of all that......they have devised a way to actually implant it into your skin so you'll never forget it, never need to worry about keeping track of it. There is no possibility for you to ever be pulled over and "woops...forgot my ID at home"...no possibility of you going to the grocery store checkout and "whoops....forgot my wallet".....

On top of all that...it's use in law enforcement is twofold. If ever suspected of a crime, you can automatically be eliminated by checking to see if your chip signal was in a different place at the time. When a crime is committed and there are no suspects, just do a random search of chip signals for the time to see who was close to the scene while the crime was committed.

How do you guys even use computers? Everything you do online can be tracked and even viewed. Every time you place an order over the internet, there is a digital record aswell as your credit card information. Aren't you guys worried this evil government of yours is constantly watching what you are doing online? Aren't you worried that they are following your every move when you aren't in your house? Aren't you worried they are peeking through your windows or just plain ol' peeking through your walls with heat sensing goggles?

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2007 09:41 AM
{{QS}}
Used to be quickshot

This chip would infringe on my civil liberties a bit but i'd like it if it was used to store all my personal info and a way of accessing my bank account. It would end my days of getting into 15's at the cinema though, one scan of my imaplant and i get kicked out. sad

Free to wreak havoc

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2007 08:54 PM
{{QS}} is currently offline Click here to Send {{QS}} a Private Message Find more posts by {{QS}} Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

http://z10.invi(s)ionfree.com/SW_LOTG/index.php?http://z10.invi(s)ionfree.com/SW_LOTG/

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2007 11:02 PM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NuclearWinter
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Evil Dead
with your level of paranoia, how do you function in the world?

Every adult citizen, here in the US atleast, is required to carry identification. The reasons for this is pretty obvious.

Somebody comes up with a way to use this identification as a debit card.......and to keep your medical records on........both extremely helpful. On top of all that......they have devised a way to actually implant it into your skin so you'll never forget it, never need to worry about keeping track of it. There is no possibility for you to ever be pulled over and "woops...forgot my ID at home"...no possibility of you going to the grocery store checkout and "whoops....forgot my wallet".....

On top of all that...it's use in law enforcement is twofold. If ever suspected of a crime, you can automatically be eliminated by checking to see if your chip signal was in a different place at the time. When a crime is committed and there are no suspects, just do a random search of chip signals for the time to see who was close to the scene while the crime was committed.

How do you guys even use computers? Everything you do online can be tracked and even viewed. Every time you place an order over the internet, there is a digital record aswell as your credit card information. Aren't you guys worried this evil government of yours is constantly watching what you are doing online? Aren't you worried that they are following your every move when you aren't in your house? Aren't you worried they are peeking through your windows or just plain ol' peeking through your walls with heat sensing goggles?

If a person doesn't have the right to refuse the chip or not, thats what I call taking away my freedom.

You can call it whatever you want. Thats what I call it.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2007 12:32 AM
NuclearWinter is currently offline Click here to Send NuclearWinter a Private Message Find more posts by NuclearWinter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

a person does not have the right to refuse a birth certificate........

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2007 08:50 PM
Jaeh
Possibly here.

plain, 'No chips' for me.

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2007 03:35 AM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

good luck with that.

hell....why your at it, why don't you just declare you will no longer use a drivers license and social security number. let me know how that goes.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2007 04:02 AM
Deano

i'll use a drivers licence. i just wont have some microchip in my arm.

i dont like the idea of living in a prison planet. sorry

Old Post Feb 24th, 2007 04:19 AM
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

um.......you are unable to leave this planet. doesn't that make it a very large prison as it is?

Old Post Feb 24th, 2007 05:38 AM
The_God
LOOK AT SIG.

The Dancing Man Sez: Watch me Dance!

DID NOT POST KITTY THREAD...

Old Post Feb 24th, 2007 05:40 AM
The_God is currently offline Click here to Send The_God a Private Message Find more posts by The_God Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blind
Only Settle for Victory

4 words.

Mark.

Of.

The.

Beast.

~AntiMatter Corps~

Old Post Feb 25th, 2007 06:43 PM
Blind is currently offline Click here to Send Blind a Private Message Find more posts by Blind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blind
Only Settle for Victory

okay, black dalek, that sig is totally uncalled for.

~AntiMatter Corps~

Old Post Feb 25th, 2007 06:45 PM
Blind is currently offline Click here to Send Blind a Private Message Find more posts by Blind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

4 words.

religion

is

bull

shit

Old Post Feb 25th, 2007 10:40 PM
Blind
Only Settle for Victory

4 more words.

Figured

You'd

Say

That.

~AntiMatter Corps~

Old Post Feb 26th, 2007 12:43 AM