KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Conspiracy Forum » Interview with James Casbolt (MI6) who has come out exposing underground bases

Interview with James Casbolt (MI6) who has come out exposing underground bases
Started by: Deano

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Deano

Interview with James Casbolt (MI6) who has come out exposing underground bases

ames Casbolt is a former MI6 agent who worked in 'Black ops' drug trafficking operations in London between 1995 and 1999. He comes from a line of intelligence people. His grandfather was naval intelligence, his father was MI6 who was also involved in 'Black ops' and his uncle was an MI5 officer in Logistics. From Cornwall England, James wishes to make amends for his part in these operations and blow the whistle on the crimes against Humanity that the intelligence agencies are involved in. MI6 and the CIA have cornered the global drugs trade (which is worth at least £500 billion a year, this is more than the global oil trade) and are now bringing the majority of illegal street drugs into America and Britain.

They are using this drug money to fund projects classified 'Above top secret' which include the building and maintaining of deep underground military bases (DUMBS). There are now over 4000 of these bases worldwide and the average depth of these bases is four and a quarter miles. Some are shallower and some are deeper. The bases are on average the size of a medium sized city and yes, he says there are aliens in them.

James is connected to ex intelligence people who have worked in these underground bases and on other ET related projects. There are vast numbers of children and adults disappearing around the world and ending up in these underground bases. As a former MI6 Agent that has seen aliens first hand and has inside information that will shock even the most disbelieving person. Every person alive on the planet today needs to be aware of this information for their futures.

http://www.theedgeam.com/interviews...8.05.06_1st.mp3

extremely interesting!

take a listen

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Feb 28th, 2007 12:07 AM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

I'm guessing since he's some sort of super secret military........he doesn't have credentials, i.e. tax returns, super-secret clearance cards or even identification of the sort to back him up?

Old Post Feb 28th, 2007 12:57 AM
Evil Dead is currently offline Click here to Send Evil Dead a Private Message Find more posts by Evil Dead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NuclearWinter
Restricted

Account Restricted

Kind of a stretch there don't you think Evil?

I mean if the man is video-taped giving out information, it's usually because he's got some idea of what kind of information he's giving out.

And from the looks of it, his backround speaks for itself. I'm sure he wouldn't have a problem showing proof of what he's talking about. Related to his backround I mean.

http://entertainmentcentral.iboards.us/

Old Post Feb 28th, 2007 01:00 AM
NuclearWinter is currently offline Click here to Send NuclearWinter a Private Message Find more posts by NuclearWinter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NuclearWinter
Restricted

Account Restricted

Come on Brother. Open up your eyes here. These people aren't sharing this information with us for nothing.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2007 01:09 AM
NuclearWinter is currently offline Click here to Send NuclearWinter a Private Message Find more posts by NuclearWinter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

so what did you both think of the interview?

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Feb 28th, 2007 05:44 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NuclearWinter
Restricted

Account Restricted

When you have tons of people all saying the same thing, and none of them making money off of saying it, but instead risking their lives to expose the truth, than I'd say I'm inclined to believe them.

Seeing is how what they are saying is exactly what I believe is happening.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2007 12:58 AM
Deano

he seems believable. he has the credentials and it doesnt look like he is after fame at all.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2007 12:52 AM