KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Conspiracy Forum » BBC Reported Building 7 Collapse 20 Minutes Before It Fell

BBC Reported Building 7 Collapse 20 Minutes Before It Fell
Started by: Deano

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Deano

BBC Reported Building 7 Collapse 20 Minutes Before It Fell

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7SwOT29gbc

the most discussed video on youtube at themoment.

An astounding video uncovered from the archives today shows the BBC reporting on the collapse of WTC Building 7 over twenty minutes before it fell at 5:20pm on the afternoon of 9/11. The incredible footage shows a BBC reporter talking about the collapse of the Salomon Brothers Building while it remains standing in the live shot behind her head.

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2007 08:42 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Wow, this is really old. Deano, you should just start one big WTC 7 thread instead of making several threads on one subject. We have too many 911 threads.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2007 08:44 PM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar
Wow, this is really old. Deano, you should just start one big WTC 7 thread instead of making several threads on one subject. We have too many 911 threads.

i know. just thought id bring it up in a new thread because it is being debated a lot right now

it can be moved if need be

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2007 08:51 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Originally posted by Deano
i know. just thought id bring it up in a new thread because it is being debated a lot right now

it can be moved if need be

Oh, ok

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2007 08:54 PM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

so the building's still visible behind the guy in the shot?

I guess BBC just needs to hire better reporters......someone who will be able to distinguish between the 7 buildings of the site when reporting to the world. Must have made the him look like a jackass.......

"hey guys.......this building standing behind me just fell"......

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2007 10:02 PM
Evil Dead is currently offline Click here to Send Evil Dead a Private Message Find more posts by Evil Dead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

An interesting article.

http://aftermathnews.wordpress.com/.../#comment-12981

don't just look at the article itself, see the comments. Pretty great stuff if you ask me.

Bulbasaur, the original... Pepe.

Last edited by Raz on Jan 1st 2000 at 00:00AM

Old Post Mar 24th, 2007 12:36 PM
It's xyz! is currently offline Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

HOW can this still be going?

The BBC received garbled reports after the building became damaged and there was some comment that it 'might' collapse. By the time the BBC got to it they thought they were reporting a collapse, and it was just a spectaculary amusing moment that the BBC broadcast this with the damn thing still up in the background, to highlight what a mistake they had made.

Anyone trying to turn this into a conspiracy theory is utterly desperate. Very silly indeed.

It was just one of hundreds of inaccurate reports that day.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Mar 24th, 2007 02:55 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Ushgarak

The BBC received garbled reports after the building became damaged and there was some comment that it 'might' collapse. By the time the BBC got to it they thought they were reporting a collapse, and it was just a spectaculary amusing moment that the BBC broadcast this with the damn thing still up in the background, to highlight what a mistake they had made.

Anyone trying to turn this into a conspiracy theory is utterly desperate. Very silly indeed.

laughing Damn, I was hoping this would get at least two pages before it was debunked.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2007 03:09 PM
It's xyz! is currently offline Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KharmaDog
Dyslexic Agnostic

A voice of reason rings clear in a forum that is often clouded with a fog of willful ignorance. Thank you. I wish you visited more often.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2007 10:25 PM
KharmaDog is currently offline Click here to Send KharmaDog a Private Message Find more posts by KharmaDog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

So, how exactly did the BBC reporter know the official explanation of the collapse before it happened? The first reporter said the building fell not because of anotherattack but, becuase it was weakened from this mornings attacks. How did he know that, who told him that?

Last edited by Classic NES on Mar 25th, 2007 at 02:45 AM

Old Post Mar 25th, 2007 02:34 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Well, literally speaking, as is already mentioned by the most hardened of theorists here, thwey got it from NBC who made the report first.

Secondly, I don't understand the thrust of your question. The building WAS damaged from the morning's attacks. That was hardly a secret, it was clear to all.

Because of the damage, some experts had expressed a fear it would collapse. One set of chinese whispers later and it got picked up by news organisations that it HAD collapsed. That's all.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Mar 25th, 2007 11:51 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xyz9
Restricted

Account Restricted

You guys can't be this bad: http://tvnewslies.org/phpbb/index.php

Official Bracket Thread smile **** YEAH!
()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

Old Post Mar 25th, 2007 01:29 PM
xyz9 is currently offline Click here to Send xyz9 a Private Message Find more posts by xyz9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Secondly, I don't understand the thrust of your question. The building WAS damaged from the morning's attacks. That was hardly a secret, it was clear to all.

I don't get youyr post, you just stated that there was alot of confusion that day. But, now it was clear to all what specifically made the building fall that day?

Because of the damage, some experts had expressed a fear it would collapse. One set of chinese whispers later and it got picked up by news organisations that it HAD collapsed. That's all.

Experts, what experts were there, please name them. Because I find it weird that experts new the buildings structure would fall with out explaining the strucutural behavior of building near collapse till this day.

Last edited by Classic NES on Mar 25th, 2007 at 09:08 PM

Old Post Mar 25th, 2007 09:02 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Err, they saw the building had been hit and had suffered widespread damage, and the message definitrely got out that a collapse was possible. This is really not a difficult concept.

I can;t even get my head around your first objection; just read my post again.

BtVS

Old Post Mar 26th, 2007 02:38 PM
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Err, they saw the building had been hit and had suffered widespread damage, and the message definitrely got out that a collapse was possible. This is really not a difficult concept.

Where was this stated besides the BBC and who this?

I can;t even get my head around your first objection; just read my post again.

I've read your post and doesn't really add up IMO. Reports that day were difficult to get, yet, one thing was sure. Building seven was going to fall?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CwjmqkjwnvQ

One person I believe is a firemen in the vid says "the building is going to blow up".

Last edited by Classic NES on Mar 26th, 2007 at 04:30 PM

Old Post Mar 26th, 2007 04:16 PM
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Somehow on 911 despite many gargled reports, one thing was clear as day. WTC 7 was hit by debris from the initial attack and was going to collapse. Who made is the original author of this claim and how did they come to this conclusion. Because WTC 7 was nowhere near as damaged as the Deutsche Bank Building

(please log in to view the image)

I've heard reports that state the Deutsche Bank Building ahd another building fall on it. Yet, I've heard no reports that it might collapse.

Last edited by Classic NES on Mar 26th, 2007 at 04:48 PM

Old Post Mar 26th, 2007 04:45 PM
Mr Parker

agreed.also I already made that point and provided that link on Ashtars thread.The link shows that CNN reported that the building collapsed an hour before it fell and that BBc reported it collapsed 20 minutes before it fell.

Last edited by Mr Parker on Mar 26th, 2007 at 07:56 PM

Old Post Mar 26th, 2007 07:45 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Somehow on 911 despite many gargled reports, one thing was clear as day. WTC 7 was hit by debris from the initial attack and was going to collapse. Who made is the original author of this claim and how did they come to this conclusion. Because WTC 7 was nowhere near as damaged as the Deutsche Bank Building

I've heard reports that state the Deutsche Bank Building ahd another building fall on it. Yet, I've heard no reports that it might collapse.

The thing is the experts have said that damage done to it there was not enough damage to make it collapse also the building should have toppled over sideways,it shouldnt have fallen in freefall manner within seconds the same way buildings are that are purposly set off to bring buildings down.again thats what all the independent experts have said.Thats just logic and common sense.Also if you look at that pic,the main structures are still there,there is only one missing,No way in hell should that building have collapsed.something else to consider is its all just a little too coincidental that all 3 buildings owned by ONE man,just happen to go down that day.The odds of that happening are just crazy not to mention that none of the other buildings nearby collapsed even though they were hit MUCH worse. roll eyes (sarcastic) I just now noticed you pointed that out about the bank building Ashtar,well done. thumb up

Last edited by Mr Parker on Mar 26th, 2007 at 08:08 PM

Old Post Mar 26th, 2007 07:58 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Where was this stated besides the BBC and who this?

I've read your post and doesn't really add up IMO. Reports that day were difficult to get, yet, one thing was sure. Building seven was going to fall?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CwjmqkjwnvQ

One person I believe is a firemen in the vid says "the building is going to blow up".
It was clear it was going to collapse to the people who were there. Whether it h ad or hadn't when the BBC got it is the confusion. Moron.

There are many pictures of Building 7's hole. You know, that 20 story hole? Strange how you don't mention it. It's the reason it was able to collapse.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2007 09:22 PM
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Originally posted by lord xyz
It was clear it was going to collapse to the people who were there. Whether it h ad or hadn't when the BBC got it is the confusion. Moron.

How was it clear the damage to the Solomon building is not as bad as the Bankers Trust building. Plus it was the farthest away, yet, is was suddenly clear to the fireman without a shadow of a that the building would collapse?

And, don't start with the insults, I know your a minor but, doesn't mean you have to act so immature. I'm not interested in having a flame war with a minor or on the online period.

Originally posted by lord xyz

There are many pictures of Building 7's hole. You know, that 20 story hole? Strange how you don't mention it. It's the reason it was able to collapse.

Funny, the bankers trust building has a hole as well and yet there were no reports indicating it might collapse.

And, please post this 20 story hole.

Last edited by Classic NES on Mar 26th, 2007 at 09:37 PM

Old Post Mar 26th, 2007 09:28 PM