KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Conspiracy Forum » Whose source can we trust?

Whose source can we trust?
Started by: Black Dalek

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The_God
LOOK AT SIG.

Whose source can we trust?

Really, people like Deano and others show interviews and 'reliable' sources like news media and army Sargent. But I ask, are they that reliable? After all, most men, and that includes Media and companies, have a weakspot: Money.

How do we know if they are that reliable? After all, the bigger/important one person/source is, the more believable they are right? What if the governments or someone else paid them? Or force them to tell a different story? What source can we trust? We can't trust our own country's media seeing as they wanna glory our country as well controlled by our government. Can't trust OTHER country media seeing as they wanna glory themselves and throw out propaganda and make other look bad.

So, what source can we trust really? The truth is out there, but with enough money or force, it can be changed as well, undiscovered.

DID NOT POST KITTY THREAD...

Old Post Mar 6th, 2007 07:58 PM
The_God is currently offline Click here to Send The_God a Private Message Find more posts by The_God Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Black Dalek
Really, people like Deano and others show interviews and 'reliable' sources like news media and army Sargent. But I ask, are they that reliable? After all, most men, and that includes Media and companies, have a weakspot: Money.

How do we know if they are that reliable? After all, the bigger/important one person/source is, the more believable they are right? What if the governments or someone else paid them? Or force them to tell a different story? What source can we trust? We can't trust our own country's media seeing as they wanna glory our country as well controlled by our government. Can't trust OTHER country media seeing as they wanna glory themselves and throw out propaganda and make other look bad.

So, what source can we trust really? The truth is out there, but with enough money or force, it can be changed as well, undiscovered.
Ask John Hankey.

Bulbasaur, the original... Pepe.

Last edited by Raz on Jan 1st 2000 at 00:00AM

Old Post Mar 6th, 2007 08:54 PM
It's xyz! is currently offline Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

its hard to find truth. we have to question everything.like when the twin towers got destroyed, the government told the media that bin laden was responsible, and the media parroted that truth to the world and msot people accepted it without question..now that is very dangerous. we have to be careful not to be too lazy.

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Mar 7th, 2007 12:36 AM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KharmaDog
Dyslexic Agnostic

Originally posted by Deano
we have to be careful not to be too lazy.

Like continuing to post evidence after it has been proven false?

Or continuing to post sources after they have been exposed as false or unreputable?

Or to copy and paste articles without varifying what is said or if there is any merit.

Or posting information that has been intentionally doctored?

I agree.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2007 12:51 AM
KharmaDog is currently offline Click here to Send KharmaDog a Private Message Find more posts by KharmaDog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

i agree too,. i think your only refering to that one article though

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Mar 7th, 2007 03:04 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The_God
LOOK AT SIG.

Originally posted by Deano
its hard to find truth. we have to question everything.like when the twin towers got destroyed, the government told the media that bin laden was responsible, and the media parroted that truth to the world and msot people accepted it without question..now that is very dangerous. we have to be careful not to be too lazy.

Questioning? What does good that do? Noting. The government can easily pay or control the media to give out fake answers.

In fact Deano, the sources of your banker paid Hitler for WW2, rich family started 9-11, and etc. could be fake. The governments and a smart man can create fake sources easily and people will listen to it like sheeps.

I for one, knows 9-11 happened, cause my grandpa and I witnessed it.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2007 02:30 AM
The_God is currently offline Click here to Send The_God a Private Message Find more posts by The_God Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Me too!

Old Post Mar 13th, 2007 03:08 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NuclearWinter
Restricted

Account Restricted

lol. Come on Black you're freakin out Brother.

Slap yourself in the face and ask yourself if it hurt.

Start with that and move onto what you know is REAL.

http://entertainmentcentral.iboards.us/

Old Post Mar 13th, 2007 03:30 AM
NuclearWinter is currently offline Click here to Send NuclearWinter a Private Message Find more posts by NuclearWinter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The_God
LOOK AT SIG.

Originally posted by NuclearWinter
lol. Come on Black you're freakin out Brother.

Slap yourself in the face and ask yourself if it hurt.

Start with that and move onto what you know is REAL.

Don't call me a Brother, I ain't black homie.

My cheek hurts.

Don't tell me that. You don't anything that's real. How can you? You've been living in your basement, typing all these crap, hoping crazies like Mr.Parker would comment.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2007 03:33 AM
NuclearWinter
Restricted

Account Restricted

You are my Brother whether you like it or not Black.

Straight from Jesus's mouth. You want to argue with somebody over it, argue with him.

And whatever else you babbled about will probably only make you more afraid than you already appear to be.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2007 03:35 AM
NuclearWinter is currently offline Click here to Send NuclearWinter a Private Message Find more posts by NuclearWinter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The_God
LOOK AT SIG.

You are my Brother whether you like it or not Black.

Straight from Jesus's mouth. You want to argue with somebody over it, argue with him.

And whatever else you babbled about will probably only make you more afraid than you already appear to be.

Impossible, my sane DNA is not compatible with your crazy one.

I don't believe in Christianity.

I'm afraid of what? Maybe black guys, rapist, gangsters, and terrorist..

Old Post Mar 13th, 2007 03:37 AM
NuclearWinter
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well, I'll say a prayer for you Black for real, because I sure feel sorry for your situation and your current state of mind.

I'm not a black man either, but if I was I'd be proud.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2007 03:39 AM
The_God
LOOK AT SIG.

It should be reversed. I feel sorry for you. It would suck staying inside a basement, getting nagged by parents to get out, never seen sunlight, and type stupid craps in the Internet. How old are you? 50? 60? 70?

Old Post Mar 13th, 2007 03:41 AM
NuclearWinter
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm 23 never will I live to see 24 the way things are going....probably. lol.

Last edited by NuclearWinter on Mar 13th, 2007 at 03:46 AM

Old Post Mar 13th, 2007 03:42 AM
The_God
LOOK AT SIG.

I'm 23 never will I live to see 24 the way things are going....probably. lol.

Not believing. Do the world a favor and light your balls on fire so you'll never impregnate your rape victim.

Seriously, your all typing all that crap in your lonely thread and do noting. Why? If you strongly believe your unbelievable crap, get out of your house for once in your so-called 23 years, and shout it out to people in the streets.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2007 03:45 AM
NuclearWinter
Restricted

Account Restricted

Not believing. Do the world a favor and light your balls on fire so you'll never impregnate your rape victim.

Seriously, your all typing all that crap in your lonely thread and do noting. Why? If you strongly believe your unbelievable crap, get out of your house for once in your so-called 23 years, and shout it out to people in the streets.

Now 26-28....that will be something to see...if I'm still alive to see it.

Hell, if you're still alive to see it.

Mother Nature's bout to put on quite a show Black. So I really don't know what lies in store for you and me. =)~

Old Post Mar 13th, 2007 03:46 AM
The_God
LOOK AT SIG.

Now 26-28....that will be something to see...if I'm still alive to see it.

Hell, if you're still alive to see it.

Mother Nature's bout to put on quite a show Black. So I really don't know what lies in store for you and me. =)~

I hope MN kills you first.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2007 03:47 AM
NuclearWinter
Restricted

Account Restricted

I hope MN kills you first.

lol. Why Black, what an ugly thing to say.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2007 03:47 AM
The_God
LOOK AT SIG.

lol. Why Black, what an ugly thing to say.

Cause you significantly reduced my IQ.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2007 03:49 AM
NuclearWinter
Restricted

Account Restricted

lol. So does this mean we're not friends anymore?

Old Post Mar 13th, 2007 03:50 AM