KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Conspiracy Forum » Cashless society by 2012, says Visa chief

Cashless society by 2012, says Visa chief
Started by: Deano

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Deano

Cashless society by 2012, says Visa chief

(The cashless society that David Icke has been predicting for nearly 15 years)
'Paying for goods with notes and coins could be consigned to history within five years, according to the chief executive of Visa Europe. Peter Ayliffe said that, by 2012, using credit and debit cards should be cheaper and more convenient than cash. Some retailers could soon start surcharging customers if they choose to buy products with cash, because of the greater cost of processing these payments, he warned.'

http://news.independent.co.uk/busin...icle2347411.ece

check out these videos also

the first video is excellent

http://video.google.com/videoplay?d...tcard&hl=en

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UcGgbowgdC0

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Mar 12th, 2007 08:13 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Why is everyone talking about 2012? IS it the new 2006?

Bulbasaur, the original... Pepe.

Last edited by Raz on Jan 1st 2000 at 00:00AM

Old Post Mar 12th, 2007 08:20 PM
It's xyz! is currently offline Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NuclearWinter
Restricted

Account Restricted

Where you been Lord? The significance of 2012 has been around for ages.

http://entertainmentcentral.iboards.us/

Old Post Mar 13th, 2007 03:37 AM
NuclearWinter is currently offline Click here to Send NuclearWinter a Private Message Find more posts by NuclearWinter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The_God
LOOK AT SIG.

I actually like this idea.

DID NOT POST KITTY THREAD...

Old Post Mar 13th, 2007 03:38 AM
The_God is currently offline Click here to Send The_God a Private Message Find more posts by The_God Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NuclearWinter
Restricted

Account Restricted

Mayan Calendar. Ancient Egyptian hieroglyphs, it's all there.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2007 03:40 AM
NuclearWinter is currently offline Click here to Send NuclearWinter a Private Message Find more posts by NuclearWinter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NuclearWinter
Restricted

Account Restricted

lol. We're not talkin Y2K here folks. Were not talkin bullshit. This is going to be the real deal. Not some made-up hyped up fear inducing agent.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2007 03:41 AM
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

and again......what's the big deal? I already purchase everything with credit/debit card. I keep like $3 in my wallet incase I want something from a vending machine.

cash is useless if the retailer accepts debit cards. Why would anyone complain about this? What is the downside? The upside ofcourse is security.......you can't report cash stolen and thieves cannot be caught attempting to use cash. Why keep wasting money to print up tangible currency when it is an unnecissary cost which offers no benefit over digital transactions using the exact same monetary trade system we currently have in place.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2007 05:53 PM
Evil Dead is currently offline Click here to Send Evil Dead a Private Message Find more posts by Evil Dead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KharmaDog
Dyslexic Agnostic

quote: (post)
Originally posted by NuclearWinter
Mayan Calendar. Ancient Egyptian hieroglyphs, it's all there.

Alot of people use "their interpretation of" hieroglyphics, Mayan Calendars and other ancient cultures' various historical documentation to predsict future events. I find this interesting for the sole reason being, if these cultures could predict the future, then why could they not predict their future?

It's easy to use these cultures historical writings to serve your own purpose because none of them are around to tell you how bad you are f*cking up what they were trying to say.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2007 10:00 PM
KharmaDog is currently offline Click here to Send KharmaDog a Private Message Find more posts by KharmaDog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

Originally posted by Evil Dead
and again......what's the big deal? I already purchase everything with credit/debit card. I keep like $3 in my wallet incase I want something from a vending machine.

cash is useless if the retailer accepts debit cards. Why would anyone complain about this? What is the downside? The upside ofcourse is security.......you can't report cash stolen and thieves cannot be caught attempting to use cash. Why keep wasting money to print up tangible currency when it is an unnecissary cost which offers no benefit over digital transactions using the exact same monetary trade system we currently have in place.

it would be a good idea if good intentions were the goal. the ONLY intention is control.

cashless society would be a nightmare. and it will be with a microchip under the skin. it will be a slow process but people will be maniulated into accepting this. god help us.

did you watch the first video evil dead?

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Mar 14th, 2007 12:29 AM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NuclearWinter
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by KharmaDog
Alot of people use "their interpretation of" hieroglyphics, Mayan Calendars and other ancient cultures' various historical documentation to predsict future events. I find this interesting for the sole reason being, if these cultures could predict the future, then why could they not predict their future?

It's easy to use these cultures historical writings to serve your own purpose because none of them are around to tell you how bad you are f*cking up what they were trying to say.

I can answer the question about why they didn't predict their future in one sentence - THEY DID.

In fact, they had very high knowledge about the Sun and it's cycles and knew that there was a correlation between the most major catastrophes of the Earth and the Sun.

They also knew that the Sun effected fertility levels, ect., and that their population numbers rested on how the Sun was going to react at certain times.

They also knew how the Sun affects personality, and much much more.

I can prove all of this. And I plan to. So don't worry about me not backing up my claims.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2007 12:49 AM
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

then back them up chief........

as far as I know.......no ancient culture even came close to having the technology to have even the basic info we have today about the sun. Hell.......they didn't even know it was a big fusion reactor, they just thought it was some bright hot thing in the sky.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2007 01:36 AM
Evil Dead is currently offline Click here to Send Evil Dead a Private Message Find more posts by Evil Dead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
J-Beowulf

Originally posted by Deano
it would be a good idea if good intentions were the goal. the ONLY intention is control.

cashless society would be a nightmare. and it will be with a microchip under the skin. it will be a slow process but people will be maniulated into accepting this. god help us.

did you watch the first video evil dead?

Sigh.

Deano, you are one paranoid guy, you know that?

Old Post Mar 14th, 2007 01:51 AM
J-Beowulf is currently offline Click here to Send J-Beowulf a Private Message Find more posts by J-Beowulf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

enjoy your microchip

Old Post Mar 14th, 2007 10:08 AM
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Where you been Lord? The significance of 2012 has been around for ages.
The only thing I know about 2012 is the London Olympics.

Bulbasaur, the original... Pepe.

Last edited by Raz on Jan 1st 2000 at 00:00AM

Old Post Mar 14th, 2007 04:59 PM
It's xyz! is currently offline Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NuclearWinter
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Evil Dead
then back them up chief........

as far as I know.......no ancient culture even came close to having the technology to have even the basic info we have today about the sun. Hell.......they didn't even know it was a big fusion reactor, they just thought it was some bright hot thing in the sky.

Well I don't know what kind of sources you have been studying but obviously not the same ones I have.

Because all of the sources that I have been studying show that their knowledge was extremely advanced in many areas.

But if you want to go off of the theory that they were all "retards". Be my guest. I'm not buying it though.

Retards didn't construct those mathematical magnificent structures we call pyramids. Only intelligent Human Beings can deliver such wonders.

Last edited by NuclearWinter on Mar 15th, 2007 at 12:14 AM

Old Post Mar 15th, 2007 12:12 AM
KharmaDog
Dyslexic Agnostic

Well I don't know what kind of sources you have been studying but obviously not the same ones I have.

Are we going to have to "discuss" your sources again?

But if you want to go off of the theory that they were all "retards". Be my guest. I'm not buying it though.

Retards didn't construct those mathematical magnificent structures we call pyramids. Only intelligent Human Beings can deliver such wonders.

Please post exactly where Evil Dead claimed that he thought the egyptian culture was made up of "retards".

Nuclear, why don't you post your extensive knowledge of Egyptian history in the History section of this forum?

Old Post Mar 15th, 2007 01:05 AM
KharmaDog is currently offline Click here to Send KharmaDog a Private Message Find more posts by KharmaDog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NuclearWinter
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well my thread used to be in the general discussion forum before they moved it here.

So if you want to play that game I suppose that we can play it.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2007 02:51 AM
KharmaDog
Dyslexic Agnostic

quote:
Well my thread used to be in the general discussion forum before they moved it here.

I said history forum, not gdf.

quote:
So if you want to play that game I suppose that we can play it.

This makes no sense whatsoever. Also you never posted exactly where Evil Dead claimed that he thought the egyptian culture was made up of "retards".

Old Post Mar 15th, 2007 10:57 AM
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

Because all of the sources that I have been studying show that their knowledge was extremely advanced in many areas.

yet you have yet to post one "source"?

where are all these ancient devices used to collect solar data? They did not even have the tiniest transistor that could have been used in any machine to collect or measure solar radiation.......or any radiation for that matter......much less the entire machine.

you are seriously stating that ancient peoples had the technology to build computerized machines to collect, process and display solar information? solar winds.......fusion.....solar radiation....etc.? you are out of your f-cking mind. They didn't even know what radiation was......all the knew was the visible light spectrum. They had no clue mircrowaves, radiowaves, gamma rays or any other form of radiation existed.

post your sources now..........so we can all have a bigger laugh at you.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2007 01:11 PM
Deano

unless of course aliens provided the technology and gave them knowledge of the universe cool

Old Post Mar 15th, 2007 03:32 PM