KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Conspiracy Forum » The Assassination of JFK Jr.

The Assassination of JFK Jr.
Started by: lord xyz

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

The Assassination of JFK Jr.

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay...462717908405974

Done by John Hankey, the creator of "JFK II: The Bush Connection" http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay...756561478705121

I advise you to watch both, but I'm sure some of the people here have already seen JFK II.

Very interesting stuff.

Bulbasaur, the original... Pepe.

Last edited by Raz on Jan 1st 2000 at 00:00AM

Old Post Mar 30th, 2007 12:52 PM
It's xyz! is currently offline Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The_God
LOOK AT SIG.

It was General Grevious that assassinated JFK jr.

DID NOT POST KITTY THREAD...

Old Post Mar 30th, 2007 06:29 PM
The_God is currently offline Click here to Send The_God a Private Message Find more posts by The_God Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spartan005

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Black Dalek
It was General Grevious that assassinated JFK jr.

I told you already Black Dalek..... it was Darth Vader who assassinated JFK, NOT GREVIOUS. If you're going to keep this up then I suggest you present some actual facts instead of just saying that I had Buttsecks!

Thanks Vinny!

Old Post Mar 30th, 2007 09:28 PM
Spartan005 is currently offline Click here to Send Spartan005 a Private Message Find more posts by Spartan005 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

oh lord.......conspiracy nuts believe everything happens because the lizard gods make it happen.

gee......some rich kid is so arrogant he goes flying in a prop plane during horrendous weather with one leg......and crashes.....must be a conspiracy!

Old Post Mar 30th, 2007 10:20 PM
Evil Dead is currently offline Click here to Send Evil Dead a Private Message Find more posts by Evil Dead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The_God
LOOK AT SIG.

Originally posted by Spartan005
I told you already Black Dalek..... it was Darth Vader who assassinated JFK, NOT GREVIOUS. If you're going to keep this up then I suggest you present some actual facts instead of just saying that I had Buttsecks!

WTF? Did you not see the picture? He has a white ARMOR, not a black one. YOU DID HAVE BUTTSECKS! *Cough*Various Covenants*Cough*

Old Post Mar 30th, 2007 10:45 PM
The_God is currently offline Click here to Send The_God a Private Message Find more posts by The_God Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

It was a CFIT, happens ALL the time.

People are stupid.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2007 11:24 PM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Blaxican
It was a CFIT, happens ALL the time.

People are stupid.
CFIT?

Originally posted by Evil Dead
oh lord.......conspiracy nuts believe everything happens because the lizard gods make it happen.

gee......some rich kid is so arrogant he goes flying in a prop plane during horrendous weather with one leg......and crashes.....must be a conspiracy!
John Jr. is not arrogant, as it is stated in the video. Did you watch it?

Last edited by It's xyz! on Mar 31st, 2007 at 12:03 AM

Old Post Mar 30th, 2007 11:55 PM
It's xyz! is currently offline Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spartan005

Originally posted by Black Dalek
WTF? Did you not see the picture? He has a white ARMOR, not a black one. YOU DID HAVE BUTTSECKS! *Cough*Various Covenants*Cough*

Wow real mature there Dalek.... you're so ignorant. Thats right... anyone who believes that fairy tale that Grevious assassinated JFK must be stupid roll eyes (sarcastic)

Thanks Vinny!

Old Post Mar 31st, 2007 01:31 AM
Spartan005 is currently offline Click here to Send Spartan005 a Private Message Find more posts by Spartan005 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The_God
LOOK AT SIG.

Originally posted by Spartan005
Wow real mature there Dalek.... you're so ignorant. Thats right... anyone who believes that fairy tale that Grevious assassinated JFK must be stupid roll eyes (sarcastic)

No. Anyone that believes Grevious murdered JFK, is smart, cause they it IS teh truth. Your teh ignorant one here!

Old Post Mar 31st, 2007 03:53 AM
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Okay, I understand most conspiracy theorists here are...retarded, but that doesn't mean you should rule out conspiracies alltogether. This is really good stuff, you should watch it.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2007 11:01 AM
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

quote:
John Jr. is not arrogant, as it is stated in the video.

not anymore.

seriously, you explain his decision making process then...........

I'm rich, I'm injured, horrible weather to fly in..........so I'm going to fly a tiny little, light ass plane over open water and nothing will happen.......'cause I'm rich and famous.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2007 05:32 PM
Evil Dead is currently offline Click here to Send Evil Dead a Private Message Find more posts by Evil Dead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

not anymore.

seriously, you explain his decision making process then...........

I'm rich, I'm injured, horrible weather to fly in..........so I'm going to fly a tiny little, light ass plane over open water and nothing will happen.......'cause I'm rich and famous.
Okay, John is not a stupid spoiled rich kid. He cared for people, he is a responsible, dynamic, charismatic, responsible, loving, responsible, hard-working talent. Did I mention how responsible he was? He was also a responsible pilot. Besides, your explanation is stupid. The flight path finished in a catastrophic dive, and the plane was in perfect condition for flight when recovered, so the only explanation for this is a SUICIDE! And by using your explanation it goes...

"I'm rich and famous, I know, I'll fly my new plane which I can't fly properly, without an instructor, at night, through bad weather, after hurting my ankle from crashing my miniplane, and kill myself and my wife and her sister, outside my mum's backyard, the day before my cousin gets married so everyone can remember his wedding as one of the saddest days of their lives, the same way I remember my third birthday?"

Old Post Apr 6th, 2007 11:18 AM
NinthSith

It is possible that there could of been a conspiracy to whack JFK jr.The way they set up and seemed to delay the search for his plane was very interesting.

Most of us realise that if JFK jr were to have run for President sometime in his life,he would of won without any problem.If there is a shadow government "more then likely there is" they would not want JFK jr in power for even a brief moment.JFK jr was his own entity much like his father,he would of stood up for the people and alot of people in power would not let that happen.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2007 09:12 PM
NinthSith is currently offline Click here to Send NinthSith a Private Message Find more posts by NinthSith Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KharmaDog
Dyslexic Agnostic

Just a thought,the Kennedy family is one of the most corrupt families in american history. Who's to say that if he had of run for president and won that he wouldn't have been as big of an ass as all of his predecessors?

Old Post Apr 7th, 2007 09:40 PM
KharmaDog is currently offline Click here to Send KharmaDog a Private Message Find more posts by KharmaDog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

exactly.well said.I havent delved much into JFK Juniors death but knowing how they lied and covered up JFK'S death,I have to believe that it was the shadow government and the little things I HAVE heard such as the weather was terrible that day where researchers say it was actually a bright and beautiful day that afternoon he flew,and that there were signs from the wreckage that a bomb was planted are more than likely true.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2007 09:45 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by KharmaDog
Just a thought,the Kennedy family is one of the most corrupt families in american history. Who's to say that if he had of run for president and won that he wouldn't have been as big of an ass as all of his predecessors?
It's possible, but he's not a conservative ****. Some reasons why:

1. His father was assassinated
2. He was not a "W"
3. He cared for the poor -- just like all the other Kennedy's.
4. He was careful and responcible.
5. His moma was no fool. She didn't believe the official story of JFK and neither did JFK Jr.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2007 09:03 PM
Leo.M
A Riddle

FAA really ****ed up that that one. It tends to lead that it might have been an assassination. But who knows.

Last edited by Leo.M on Apr 9th, 2007 at 03:56 AM

Old Post Apr 9th, 2007 03:53 AM
Leo.M is currently offline Click here to Send Leo.M a Private Message Find more posts by Leo.M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

Originally posted by lord xyz
Okay, John is not a stupid spoiled rich kid. He cared for people, he is a responsible, dynamic, charismatic, responsible, loving, responsible, hard-working talent. Did I mention how responsible he was? He was also a responsible pilot. Besides, your explanation is stupid. The flight path finished in a catastrophic dive, and the plane was in perfect condition for flight when recovered, so the only explanation for this is a SUICIDE! And by using your explanation it goes...

"I'm rich and famous, I know, I'll fly my new plane which I can't fly properly, without an instructor, at night, through bad weather, after hurting my ankle from crashing my miniplane, and kill myself and my wife and her sister, outside my mum's backyard, the day before my cousin gets married so everyone can remember his wedding as one of the saddest days of their lives, the same way I remember my third birthday?"

you've got to be f-cking kidding me. Some kid who was 7 years old at the time of JFK Jrs death.......therefore knows nothing of his life.......living in a different country on a different continent is going to tell people about a man that we American adults actually saw the news on when the man was still alive. nice try chap.

JFK Jr. was famous for one reason and one reason only, he was JFK's son. The man never did anything with his life but jump around from bed to bed with women because he was rich/famous and could. His professional life pretty much consisted of George magazine which failed miserably and was in the red from the day he started it until his death.

The man was getting along in age.......got married. He still had that no fear, I'm rich and indestructable attitude of a frat guy. I believe it was Bill Maher who summed up his attitude best when he died......

Hey......It's late, I've got one usable leg, planes have been told to delay their flights due to this horrible weather........so I'll fly my little prop plane over open water straight through it because I'm a Kennedy......what could possibly happen?

Old Post Apr 9th, 2007 07:50 AM
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

you've got to be f-cking kidding me. Some kid who was 7 years old at the time of JFK Jrs death.......therefore knows nothing of his life.......living in a different country on a different continent is going to tell people about a man that we American adults actually saw the news on when the man was still alive. nice try chap.

JFK Jr. was famous for one reason and one reason only, he was JFK's son. The man never did anything with his life but jump around from bed to bed with women because he was rich/famous and could. His professional life pretty much consisted of George magazine which failed miserably and was in the red from the day he started it until his death.

The man was getting along in age.......got married. He still had that no fear, I'm rich and indestructable attitude of a frat guy. I believe it was Bill Maher who summed up his attitude best when he died......

Hey......It's late, I've got one usable leg, planes have been told to delay their flights due to this horrible weather........so I'll fly my little prop plane over open water straight through it because I'm a Kennedy......what could possibly happen?
The guy ran for president -- and was going to win. And speaking of George Magazine, it published atleast two articles which you might want to think about.

1. Written by the other of an Israeli assassin who assassinatied Yitzak Rabine, saying that the death of Yitzak Rabine was done a plot by the Mossad -- the Israeli CIA, by the fact that the assassin couldn't have penetrated the secret service, if it wasn't an inside job. Wow, imagine that, an article saying the government could be behind the attacks, because if they had done their jobs, those attacks wouldn't have happened.

2. An article written by Oliver Stone. Yeah, the terrorist saying the government killed JFK and obviously hates America. John actually payed him and published him to write an article about how the rich and powerful kill the good guys like John's father, and MLK.

Another thing about George Magazine, the morning of July 16th 1999, the day he died, he said to his staff "As long as I'm alive, this magazine is going to continue to publish." for someone who's thinking of killing himself, this really cruel, and so unlike John.

Please Dead, stop using my age to your advantage and actually watch the video. Look at the post of those who have, are they saying it's all lies and I'm an idiot? No they aren't, they think it's likely to be an assassination. Only those who are too close-minded and arrogant to give it a chance are saying that, yet they have no evidence to suggest it wasn't a conspiracy.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2007 10:45 AM
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

does your video plainly state that......

- JFK jr. had one usable leg at the time of his flight

- air traffic was suggested to stay grounded

- the above due to horrible weather

- JFK wasn't flying one of the large crafts of the type that were grounded that night due to weather........he was instead flying a much smaller cesna propeller plane.....even though the jets had been delayed due to weather.....

gee......does you video state all that? If it does.......it must be full of morons who can't see why he crashed.

"we can't fly big jets because the weather is so bad.........but yeah, the weather is just fine for small little 4 seater propeller planes"........

seriously kid......this is just retarded. You want to talk about Cubans, CIA and mafia with his dad.........okay....fine. He was actually somebody with power and people do actually question the circumstances of his death. His son, however, was just a rich kid not unlike Paris Hilton who came from a famous family and had no power whatsoever........his death was not mysterious in the least. The arrogant prick thought that somehow he could fly his little 4 seat propeller plane through weather that commercial jets couldn't fly through.......he crashed, no mystery at all.

ps. your age comes into play because you read something on a website.....something you had no opinion on yourself because you weren't around......a subject that is far out there and ludicrous, then come here and post about it like you know something. It's like these 15 year old kids who claim Michael Jordan was merely "okay" at basketball.........clearly that would be a retarded assertion to make....yet they do because they weren't around to watch the man play themselves and read on some Cavalier fan website that Lebron James is better. The day I start doing the same......making wild assertions about things I have no first hand knowledge about or is not historical fact that happened before my time, feel free to do the same with me.

Last edited by Evil Dead on Apr 9th, 2007 at 04:07 PM

Old Post Apr 9th, 2007 04:01 PM