KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Conspiracy Forum » Fiction Novel Under CIA Scrutiny is Published Despite Possible Indictments.

Fiction Novel Under CIA Scrutiny is Published Despite Possible Indictments.
Started by: fiftybu

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
fiftybu

Warning Fiction Novel Under CIA Scrutiny is Published Despite Possible Indictments.

A fiction novel to be released Friday April 13, 2007 about an underground race of vampires whose religious fanaticism has led to an all out war on human kind, has been receiving a tremendous amount of positive as well as negative media attention. Also, two major United States Intelligence Agencies have red flagged the literature citing harmful information that could cause terrorist activities. The book itself has been claimed to be Science-Fiction all along, but over the past two months a whirlwind of suspicion and allegations have arisen from the unlikely government sources. It all started when the marketing campaign claimed that there were coded messages throughout the book. According to the author’s on-line blog back in January ( @ aapblog.s5.com ) the messages were from an ancient text that aligns and confirms the beliefs of many that claim the world will undergo some type of extreme change in the year 2012. In essence it will be ‘the end of our world as we know it.’

The Federal Bureau of Investigation as well as the Central Intelligence Agency has quietly and resourcefully removed all marketing materials from media sources. All of the so called "authentic Aramaic scriptures" have been seized from the publishers of the book and includes notes, sketches, scriptures, and other alleged propaganda. These documents have been classified and sealed under the United States Patriot Act, and remain so even though author Ryan C. Stith has said all along that the release of the book will go on as planned. However, since the incident involving the authorities Ryan says that the book does not really contain any literal messages or beliefs. He contends that the story and characters are completely fictional and the claim by U.S. Government Officials is nothing more than unnecessary harassment. He feels that he has cooperated with authorities in every aspect, but will not delay the publication of the Sci-Fi Horror novel any longer.

“We have sat by silently long enough. Atomic Alien Productions will continue forward with the production of the novel as well as the upcoming film based on the book. These allegations are ridiculous in the fact that they are trying to suppress my first amendment rights as an American.” Author Ryan C. Stith states in his blog just three days before the scheduled release date. “I feel that soon enough they will come to their senses and realize that this was just a tragic witch hunt that is a waste of tax payer’s money. Their investigation will lead to no where, because it’s just a fictional story. Nothing more, nothing less.”

Ryan might be standing down from his previous statements that many “metaphorical messages” were coded in the literature. But many believers in the 2012 conspiracy say that there is much more to this story than meets the eye. Although not much will be known until the documents are declassified, it seems that readers will still have the chance to judge for themselves. The book is for sale at Lulu Books online @ lulu.com/atomicalien . Despite the threat on Atomic Alien Productions that the book’s release to mainstream outlets like Amazon.com and national bookstores could lead to jail time, Ryan Stith who is also the President of Atomic Alien Productions says they are working on a new deal with bookstores that would put the book on shelves in early May. The story will be released in three parts starting with “The Next Project”

To find out more about this story visit @ fatherofdarkness-movie.bravehost.com
Atomic Alien Productions official website – @ atomicalien.s5.com

Preview “The Next Project” today at @ lulu.com

Old Post Apr 12th, 2007 09:18 PM
fiftybu is currently offline Click here to Send fiftybu a Private Message Find more posts by fiftybu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Schecter
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Fiction Novel Under CIA Scrutiny is Published Despite Possible Indictments.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by fiftybu
A fiction novel to be released Friday April 13, 2007 about an underground race of vampires

i stopped reading right there

"Sell crazy someplace else. We're all stocked up here."

Old Post Apr 12th, 2007 09:43 PM
Schecter is currently offline Click here to Send Schecter a Private Message Find more posts by Schecter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Czarina_Czarina
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Re: Fiction Novel Under CIA Scrutiny is Published Despite Possible Indictments.

Originally posted by Schecter
i stopped reading right there

pretty closed minded of you.

and if their was a slowing down or stoppage of the book, it's only to save the public from those who get easily emotionally charged about things. if too many emotional people find out, they will cause a ruckus, that's probably the reasoning behind the resistance, we have a lot of people that need to be saved from themselves, sad but true.

the "intelligence" community" (CIA and the like) probably has a good idea about the emotional stablity of people and how OTHERS can use that information to cause disorder.

Last edited by Czarina_Czarina on Apr 12th, 2007 at 09:49 PM

Old Post Apr 12th, 2007 09:46 PM
Czarina_Czarina is currently offline Click here to Send Czarina_Czarina a Private Message Find more posts by Czarina_Czarina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Schecter
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Re: Re: Fiction Novel Under CIA Scrutiny is Published Despite Possible Indictment

Originally posted by Czarina_Czarina
pretty closed minded of you

why are you posting in this thread? the topic has nothing to do with hating and pigeonholing black people.

anyway, looks like more government paranoia.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2007 09:48 PM
Schecter is currently offline Click here to Send Schecter a Private Message Find more posts by Schecter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Czarina_Czarina
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Re: Re: Re: Fiction Novel Under CIA Scrutiny is Published Despite Possible Indictment

why are you posting in this thread? the topic has nothing to do with hating and pigeonholing black people.

anyway, looks like more government paranoia.

no need to feel paranoid about the gov't, it's ruled by the people, remember? and we already know how (special interest groups) people act when they are afraid of "new" information, esp. if it troubles their religious faith, if you want to parallel this with blacks, then go ahead.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2007 09:52 PM
Czarina_Czarina is currently offline Click here to Send Czarina_Czarina a Private Message Find more posts by Czarina_Czarina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Schecter
Restricted

Account Restricted

why do you never get the point? do you spray yourself with point repellant before signing on here?

i said government paranoia and in the government operating under paranoid suspicions.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2007 09:54 PM
Czarina_Czarina
Restricted

Account Restricted

why do you never get the point? do you spray yourself with point repellant before signing on here?

i said government paranoia and in the government operating under paranoid suspicions.

(sprays herself with point repellent) ok. The government, any government, has to be responsible about giving/leaking info to the public b/c some people don't know how to manage logic. Sorry but it's just true, and if they can't manage logic, they can't stay emotionally stable for very long when hearing disturbing news. I don't blame any government for hiding information (intelligence) that can possibly lead or cause disorder, it's not a conspiracy if they are acting on behalf of us (we have to think of the lowest denominator when we talk about the masses, b/c at the end of the day, it's the weakest link that is easy prey and therefore, easy to break), if you do your homework, you can find out alot, but if you repeat it to the emotionally cripple, you'll find trouble. we have to wait until the emotionally cripple become emotionally mature, in a humane way. once we do that, we, the public, can use new technology or information. the reason why it took so long to have wireless is ALSO b/c people were pretty ignorant and afraid, just like our emotional response to the first glimpse at fire, we fear it, we curse it, we worship it, and then we implement it, but it takes so long each time we react to new information, our negative psyche slows down learning and our ability to adapt to new ideas and things.

Last edited by Czarina_Czarina on Apr 12th, 2007 at 10:07 PM

Old Post Apr 12th, 2007 10:04 PM
Czarina_Czarina
Restricted

Account Restricted

Now, in making this argument, I am not stating that I agree with the OP, this could be a publicity stunt, but I not mad at a gov't for hiding information from people if they think it's necessary.

And as far as the comment about "emotionally cripple", before anyone repeats that crude phrase, know that the "crippling" part is in their thinking style, they tend to think in terms of how it relates to their emotions, which CRIPPLES their logic.

It's easy to tear something or someone down, and emotions are the best mental mechanism to destroying something or someone, not that logic doesn't ever factor in, but the main honcho in charge (in this example) is the emotional feelings or ego. Let's say someone is upset, and they decide to tear their shirt or your shirt. They can tear the fabric and destroy it in seconds. But the time it took to find the silk or cotton to make it, the time it took to design it and then sow it is lost in seconds, and it took more time to build then it took to destroy it. We know this about life, easier to destroy life then to create it (believe it or not, creating a child isn't easy, in 9 months, a lot can go wrong).

And in Europe, they knew how easy the lynch mobs were, easy to burn down a building b/c they were super charged by a preacher.

I understand the church's position on things. When I was 9 years old, on my way to summer camp, and while on the bus to camp, I knew I would never see my mom again and it was a voice that told me and again, a clear image I saw in church the day b4 her death. While on the camp bus, I screamed right there (I know, very crazy but what would you do if you were 9 years old), and I asked to be taken back b/c my mom was going to die. Because of my age, they thought I was being silly and ordered me to sit down. I said I had to go back b/c "God" told me that by the time summer camp is over, she will be died. I was crying so badly, the adults thought I was crazy, my mom's friends said that I was such a bratty kid, that '...she just misses you, and besides, no "god" would speak to her, must be the devil'... After summer camp, I had to be taken home by the church leader b/c they were having her funeral. I know the church leaders who dismissed my claim was shocked. I understand the reason why the church hides stuff, it's to protect people from themselves. Some may get jealous, and then hurt, asking themselves, "god spoke to her and not I, who the heck is she?" or "who does SHE think SHE is" (excuse the "heck" part, but you get the idea of the hurt someone may feel) and may grow resentful, so instead, they have to believe that this (precognitive) abilities are made up b/c they don't see it in their own abilities and that will make them feel like destroying something or someone (blaspheme god or the church, or destroy the person's reputation such as stating they get the information from demons, etc.). People can be pretty resentful and sometimes, they don't stop there. So, that's an example of why I justify the church "hiding" information, b/c some people get jealous, resentful, destructive, and may not stop at those emotions, and if they are more emotional then anything, it's easy for them to destroy things or people, so it's easier to just leave them out of things, unfortunately, that's a lot of people.

Last edited by Czarina_Czarina on Apr 12th, 2007 at 11:05 PM

Old Post Apr 12th, 2007 10:59 PM
Schecter
Restricted

Account Restricted

(sprays herself with point repellent) ok. The government, any government, has to be responsible about giving/leaking info to the public b/c some people don't know how to manage logic. Sorry but it's just true, and if they can't manage logic, they can't stay emotionally stable for very long when hearing disturbing news. I don't blame any government for hiding information (intelligence) that can possibly lead or cause disorder, it's not a conspiracy if they are acting on behalf of us (we have to think of the lowest denominator when we talk about the masses, b/c at the end of the day, it's the weakest link that is easy prey and therefore, easy to break), if you do your homework, you can find out alot, but if you repeat it to the emotionally cripple, you'll find trouble. we have to wait until the emotionally cripple become emotionally mature, in a humane way. once we do that, we, the public, can use new technology or information. the reason why it took so long to have wireless is ALSO b/c people were pretty ignorant and afraid, just like our emotional response to the first glimpse at fire, we fear it, we curse it, we worship it, and then we implement it, but it takes so long each time we react to new information, our negative psyche slows down learning and our ability to adapt to new ideas and things.

Now, in making this argument, I am not stating that I agree with the OP, this could be a publicity stunt, but I not mad at a gov't for hiding information from people if they think it's necessary.

And as far as the comment about "emotionally cripple", before anyone repeats that crude phrase, know that the "crippling" part is in their thinking style, they tend to think in terms of how it relates to their emotions, which CRIPPLES their logic.

It's easy to tear something or someone down, and emotions are the best mental mechanism to destroying something or someone, not that logic doesn't ever factor in, but the main honcho in charge (in this example) is the emotional feelings or ego. Let's say someone is upset, and they decide to tear their shirt or your shirt. They can tear the fabric and destroy it in seconds. But the time it took to find the silk or cotton to make it, the time it took to design it and then sow it is lost in seconds, and it took more time to build then it took to destroy it. We know this about life, easier to destroy life then to create it (believe it or not, creating a child isn't easy, in 9 months, a lot can go wrong).

And in Europe, they knew how easy the lynch mobs were, easy to burn down a building b/c they were super charged by a preacher.

I understand the church's position on things. When I was 9 years old, on my way to summer camp, and while on the bus to camp, I knew I would never see my mom again and it was a voice that told me and again, a clear image I saw in church the day b4 her death. While on the camp bus, I screamed right there (I know, very crazy but what would you do if you were 9 years old), and I asked to be taken back b/c my mom was going to die. Because of my age, they thought I was being silly and ordered me to sit down. I said I had to go back b/c "God" told me that by the time summer camp is over, she will be died. I was crying so badly, the adults thought I was crazy, my mom's friends said that I was such a bratty kid, that '...she just misses you, and besides, no "god" would speak to her, must be the devil'... After summer camp, I had to be taken home by the church leader b/c they were having her funeral. I know the church leaders who dismissed my claim was shocked. I understand the reason why the church hides stuff, it's to protect people from themselves. Some may get jealous, and then hurt, asking themselves, "god spoke to her and not I, who the heck is she?" or "who does SHE think SHE is" (excuse the "heck" part, but you get the idea of the hurt someone may feel) and may grow resentful, so instead, they have to believe that this (precognitive) abilities are made up b/c they don't see it in their own abilities and that will make them feel like destroying something or someone (blaspheme god or the church, or destroy the person's reputation such as stating they get the information from demons, etc.). People can be pretty resentful and sometimes, they don't stop there. So, that's an example of why I justify the church "hiding" information, b/c some people get jealous, resentful, destructive, and may not stop at those emotions, and if they are more emotional then anything, it's easy for them to destroy things or people, so it's easier to just leave them out of things, unfortunately, that's a lot of people.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Apr 12th, 2007 11:39 PM
Czarina_Czarina
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Fiction Novel Under CIA Scrutiny is Published Despite Possible Indictments.

Originally posted by fiftybu

the world will undergo some type of extreme change in the year 2012. In essence it will be ‘the end of our world as we know it.’

[/B]

i just finished reading this stuff, i didn't read it earlier, did u know that 2012 is like 1999? it's just to make people behave themselves b/c some people have to fear something in order to be civil and kind and obey the law, if there isn't any fear, they will break every moral code known to mankind. so, sorry, people who are superior (and in some aspect of my character, they are my superiors) are people who do not need fear in order to do the right thing. unfortunately, it's hard to work against our own nature, and if our nature is to default to our most "animalistic" instinct, we will need fear to foster good behavior until mankind is all grown up and we are all superior human beings, motivated by the positive, until then...we need things to capture our imagination such as the gloom of 2012, just like the gloom of 1999.

Last edited by Czarina_Czarina on Apr 12th, 2007 at 11:56 PM

Old Post Apr 12th, 2007 11:51 PM
Czarina_Czarina
Restricted

Account Restricted

(please log in to view the image)

i just noticed this, how cute.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2007 11:59 PM
Lord Melkor

So vampires are real after all? Is Gehenna aproaching? CIA works for Camarilla or Sabbat?

Scary stuff indeed....

Yet the lies that Melkor, the mighty and accursed, Morgoth Bauglir, the Power of Terror and of Hate, sowed in the hearts of Elves and Men are a seed that does not die and cannot be destroyed; and ever and anon it sprouts anew, and will bear dark fruit even unto the latest days.

"… his name is Melkor, Lord of All, Giver of Freedeom, and he shall make you stronger than they."
Sauron to Ar-Pharazôn

Old Post Apr 13th, 2007 12:10 AM
Lord Melkor is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Melkor a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Melkor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Czarina_Czarina
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Lord Melkor
So vampires are real after all? Is Gehenna aproaching? CIA works for Camarilla or Sabbat?

Scary stuff indeed....

Vamps are real in an abstract way. And if the book is scary, it may sell, some people "leak" false info to get noticed, and after that, say that those same people are "keeping" the book or info from being published, it's a game, but it's really not necessary if it's a good book, so it makes me wonder if it's really any good.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2007 12:47 AM
Lord Melkor

Malkavian?

Yet the lies that Melkor, the mighty and accursed, Morgoth Bauglir, the Power of Terror and of Hate, sowed in the hearts of Elves and Men are a seed that does not die and cannot be destroyed; and ever and anon it sprouts anew, and will bear dark fruit even unto the latest days.

"… his name is Melkor, Lord of All, Giver of Freedeom, and he shall make you stronger than they."
Sauron to Ar-Pharazôn

Old Post Apr 13th, 2007 12:51 AM
Lord Melkor is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Melkor a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Melkor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordFear

listen these damn threads are too long. The average person will not read past the first paragraph. People you have to learn to summarize your thoughts

Old Post Apr 13th, 2007 12:59 AM
LordFear is currently offline Click here to Send LordFear a Private Message Find more posts by LordFear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
office jesus

Wow.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2007 12:11 AM
office jesus is currently offline Click here to Send office jesus a Private Message Find more posts by office jesus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Schecter
Restricted

Account Restricted

... *sigh*

Old Post Apr 17th, 2007 12:16 AM
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Moving to Conspiracy Forum...

Old Post Apr 17th, 2007 01:02 AM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NuclearWinter
Restricted

Account Restricted

lol. What's most interesting to me is why the Government would be involved at all.

Especially the CIA. lol.

Unless of course...they were scared of something. =)~

http://entertainmentcentral.iboards.us/

Old Post Apr 17th, 2007 02:15 AM
NuclearWinter is currently offline Click here to Send NuclearWinter a Private Message Find more posts by NuclearWinter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote