KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Conspiracy Forum » A CLOCKWORK ORANGE in-depth analysis by Rob Ager

A CLOCKWORK ORANGE in-depth analysis by Rob Ager
Started by: Deano

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Deano

A CLOCKWORK ORANGE in-depth analysis by Rob Ager

awesome and fascinating. note the illuminati references in part 2.

http://collativelearning.com/a%20cl...e%20review.html

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Apr 13th, 2007 10:40 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Good job man smile

Old Post Apr 13th, 2007 11:37 PM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

ialways thought the film was brilliant. now i think its twice as brilliant and kubrick is a fukin genius

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Apr 14th, 2007 12:12 AM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Deano
ialways thought the film was brilliant. now i think its twice as brilliant and kubrick is a fukin genius

Goddamn it, I reduced the volume for the vids with my keyboard and now I cannot restore it. Does anyone know how to adjust the volme for youtube without a mouse?

Old Post Apr 14th, 2007 12:15 AM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Alex de Large!

Bulbasaur, the original... Pepe.

Last edited by Raz on Jan 1st 2000 at 00:00AM

Old Post Apr 14th, 2007 12:29 AM
It's xyz! is currently offline Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
J-Beowulf

Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar
Goddamn it, I reduced the volume for the vids with my keyboard and now I cannot restore it. Does anyone know how to adjust the volme for youtube without a mouse?

Why don't you just... get a mouse?

Old Post Apr 14th, 2007 02:59 AM
J-Beowulf is currently offline Click here to Send J-Beowulf a Private Message Find more posts by J-Beowulf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

press the' two arrows' key top left hand corner of the keyboard. keep pressing it untill the volume bar is highlighted

or you could get a mouse

Old Post Apr 14th, 2007 03:26 AM
J-Beowulf

press the' two arrows' key top left hand corner of the keyboard.

AKA the Tab button.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2007 05:27 AM
J-Beowulf is currently offline Click here to Send J-Beowulf a Private Message Find more posts by J-Beowulf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by J-Beowulf
AKA the Tab button.
I was going to say that.

THere is one problem Deano, that only works if the youtube video is already selected by the mouse, other-wsie it just selects everything else on the page and the address bar.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2007 11:57 AM
It's xyz! is currently offline Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

yeh the tab buttonbig grin

anyway..what do you think of the videos

Old Post Apr 14th, 2007 02:59 PM
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

yeh the tab buttonbig grin

anyway..what do you think of the videos
I liked em. The part about AOL being the Illuminati symbol, I always thought the triangle meant A and the circle meant O, but I talk to my family about it and they said it's the symbol of Time Warner, who own all the news companies but Fox.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2007 06:02 PM
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

I know how to highlight the options with the tab button, but I dunno how to operate the volume. With google video you usually press up or down on the arrow keys to change the volume while it's highlighted. But, I can't change the volume for youtube.

Last edited by Classic NES on Apr 14th, 2007 at 09:09 PM

Old Post Apr 14th, 2007 09:07 PM
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar
I know how to highlight the options with the tab button, but I dunno how to operate the volume. With google video you usually press up or down on the arrow keys to change the volume while it's highlighted. But, I can't change the volume for youtube.
Change the volume of your speakers instead?

Old Post Apr 14th, 2007 09:48 PM
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

The volume is completely down somehow, and than it went back up when I restarted my comp.But, now it's down and I cannot highlight anything. Why the hell is youtube so gay?

EDit: Now I can highlight again, WTFFF!!!

Old Post Apr 14th, 2007 10:28 PM
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Problem solved, never mind.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2007 10:41 PM
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

All the posts about his sound problems should be deleted.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2007 01:32 AM
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Originally posted by lord xyz
All the posts about his sound problems should be deleted.

Co-signed,Gotta stop bringing my drama online.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2007 12:02 AM
NinthSith

I saw this video a few day's ago and thought it was rather interesting,I have seen this movie since I was in my early 20's and was to blind to see the real purpose of it.After seeing this review I watched Clockwork again and it made a lot more sense.

It is possible that Kubrik had a lot of insight on the Illuminati and could of possibly worked for them.I found the Apollo theory very interesting as well.There is another review of the Shining from the same person that also has the Apollo theory in it,I'll post that one also.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2007 04:16 PM
NinthSith is currently offline Click here to Send NinthSith a Private Message Find more posts by NinthSith Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote