KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Conspiracy Forum » Everybody's gotta learn sometime

Everybody's gotta learn sometime
Started by: Deano

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Deano

Everybody's gotta learn sometime

http://video.google.com/videoplay?d...267008400743688

The Bush regime rigged your elections and stole your country, they did 9-11, they waged wars based on lies, they have killed over a million men women and children in Iraq and Afghanistan, they have spread depleted uranium all over the Middle East and Europe, they are mass murderers, war criminals, wake up Americans.

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post May 7th, 2007 09:21 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

I've heard that the Bush administration has 11 Skulls & Bones memebers.

Old Post May 7th, 2007 09:50 PM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Most normal minded people know that.

Bulbasaur, the original... Pepe.

Last edited by Raz on Jan 1st 2000 at 00:00AM

Old Post May 7th, 2007 10:18 PM
It's xyz! is currently offline Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Re: Everybody's gotta learn sometime

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Deano

The Bush regime rigged your elections and stole your country, they did 9-11, they waged wars based on lies, they have killed over a million men women and children in Iraq and Afghanistan, they have spread depleted uranium all over the Middle East and Europe, they are mass murderers, war criminals, wake up Americans.

unfortunately many of them dont want to know that and just cover their ears to it all.they just dont want to hear it especially if they are republicans.They cant it it through their damn thick heads that theres no difference between the republicans and democrats.That they both have the same agenda.My aunt is an example of someone who is ignorant about this.She will believe anything I tell her on how corrupted and evil Clinton is but she thinks Bush is like the greatest thing.She wont listen to facts because she is too close to her party to be objective about it.

Old Post May 7th, 2007 10:44 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

EDIT

Old Post May 7th, 2007 10:51 PM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

you gotta respect people like that though.

just take what feels right to you and leave the rest that doesnt feel right

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post May 8th, 2007 08:48 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spartan005

You guys are retarded

Thanks Vinny!

Old Post May 8th, 2007 11:22 PM
Spartan005 is currently offline Click here to Send Spartan005 a Private Message Find more posts by Spartan005 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Stop spamming.

Deano, most of this is common knowledge.

Old Post May 9th, 2007 12:07 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

The root of the problem is that too many indivduals don't care enough, despite fact that Bushes rap sheet is horrible he can continue to get away with it because americans will always let him.

Old Post May 9th, 2007 12:13 AM
The_God
LOOK AT SIG.

Re: Everybody's gotta learn sometime

I believe America should use their atomic bomb to wipe out Iraq and Afghanistan from the globe.

DID NOT POST KITTY THREAD...

Old Post May 9th, 2007 12:59 AM
The_God is currently offline Click here to Send The_God a Private Message Find more posts by The_God Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spartan005

Originally posted by Violent K
I believe America should use their atomic bomb to wipe out Iraq and Afghanistan from the globe.

Well after the "Mickey Mouse - kill the US" children's television show that was just released a short while ago... it probably wouldn't be a bad idea

Thanks Vinny!

Old Post May 9th, 2007 01:38 AM
Spartan005 is currently offline Click here to Send Spartan005 a Private Message Find more posts by Spartan005 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chithappens

Originally posted by Burnt Pancakes
Stop spamming.

Deano, most of this is common knowledge.

laughing I had to wipe a tear

My YouTube Channel

Random Thoughts Blog *Actually being updated now*

Poetry Blog

Old Post May 9th, 2007 07:59 AM
chithappens is currently offline Click here to Send chithappens a Private Message Find more posts by chithappens Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

Originally posted by Spartan005
Well after the "Mickey Mouse - kill the US" children's television show that was just released a short while ago... it probably wouldn't be a bad idea

now whos retarded.

Old Post May 9th, 2007 02:26 PM
Deano

and if this is common knowledge then why is the bush administration still in power?

no its not common knowledge

Old Post May 9th, 2007 03:09 PM
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

don't forget that Bush created AIDS, SARS aswell as bird flu as a biological weapon against blacks, gays and asians.

jesus christ.......some idiot who couldn't find oil in Texas gets elected president on name value and all of a sudden he's Dr. Claw.

Old Post May 9th, 2007 06:17 PM
Evil Dead is currently offline Click here to Send Evil Dead a Private Message Find more posts by Evil Dead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

It's strange how that idiot got elected president. Were McCain, Gore, and the other people who beat him, too bad?

Bulbasaur, the original... Pepe.

Last edited by Raz on Jan 1st 2000 at 00:00AM

Old Post May 9th, 2007 06:33 PM
It's xyz! is currently offline Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

that made absolutely no sense. McCain never made it to the presidential race. Gore lost fair and square. see.....here in the U.S., our president is decided by electoral college. Each states as an allotted amount of votes......the bigger the state, the more votes.......whoever gets the greater percentage of votes in that state get all electoral votes for that state.

More people did indeed vote for Al Gore......but he recieved less electoral votes as the states he won in were smaller and didn't get as many electoral votes.

you should know the voting system before making such ridiculous claims.

Old Post May 10th, 2007 11:55 AM
Evil Dead is currently offline Click here to Send Evil Dead a Private Message Find more posts by Evil Dead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spartan005

now whos retarded.

I take it you didn't hear about that? There was a big story on it on fox the other day... a television show that basically teaches children to Hate the US and all of our beliefs. And yes the main character is Mickey Mouse...

Thanks Vinny!

Old Post May 10th, 2007 08:22 PM
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

I would hate the U.S. too if my country was occupied by them.

Old Post May 10th, 2007 08:24 PM
Spartan005

Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar
I would hate the U.S. too if my country was occupied by them.

Yeah, but this is Sick

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jB4bKLnXPIQ

Thanks Vinny!

Old Post May 10th, 2007 08:33 PM