KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Conspiracy Forum » Prescott Sheldon Bush, the Bush connection to Nazi loyalty and the JFK Assassination

Prescott Sheldon Bush, the Bush connection to Nazi loyalty and the JFK Assassination
Started by: JediKatarn1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
JediKatarn1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Prescott Sheldon Bush, the Bush connection to Nazi loyalty and the JFK Assassination

If you google,"Prescott Bush" (George W. Bush's grandfather) there is a conspiracy theory that the Bush family helped Adolf Hitler rise to power, kill 6 million Jews during the Holocaust and did inhuman crimes against against America. President Bush's great grandfather was believed to be connected to a Satanic cult. It is also believed that the skull of the Indiana Jeronima was stolen by grandfather Prescott Bush. The Bush family fortune by stealing people's gold fillings, stealing stock trade profit scandle at NYSE to gain their fortune on oil refinaries in Texas. There is a theory that George H.W. Bush (Bush 41) helped kill John F. Kennedy during the 1962 TX motorcade in Austin. There is confindential CIA documents indicating Papa Bush was in Austin TX, where JFK was, during the time of the shooting. Evidence leading to that Papa Bush had Mafia connections to Lee Harvey Oswald and paid him off the kill President Kennedy. Go google,"Prescott Bush" to read the conspiracy Bush theory. The Bush family scandle was investigated but never disclosed to the media till this very day. Go reserch right now.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2007 04:42 AM
JediKatarn1 is currently offline Click here to Send JediKatarn1 a Private Message Find more posts by JediKatarn1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

very good research.well done,thanks for providing this information for us.Yeah you should look at the thread here called SHOCKING VIDEO.it doesnt go into as much detail about it as you did but that video also talks about some of that.There is also a book out that you can read that documents all that about how Prescott Bush helped finace the nazis and helped put Hitler into power that I highly recommend you to read called-The Unathorized Biography of George Bush.You should also read the book by Mark Lane called "Plausible Denial." How the CIA killed kennedy.

In that book, Lane talks about that, how George H W Bush worked for the CIA as far back as the early 60's and that during the Bay of bigs invasion of Cuba,two of the ships that involved in that invasion had a couple of peculiar names they were named.One was Zapata -very strange wouldnt you say since George Bush had an oil field in Austin back then named Zapata oil.and guess what the other one was named? Barbara. just coincidence? I think not. Something else you'll find interesting is that when George de Mohrenschildt who was Oswalds handler,was assassinated in 1973,investigaters found in his wallet the name -George H W Bush,CIA. Yeah Bush is involved in the kennedy assassination up to his ears and NOW his son is running the country.Pretty sickening stuff wouldnt you say?

Last edited by Mr Parker on Aug 20th, 2007 at 03:27 PM

Old Post Aug 20th, 2007 03:24 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

btw,good job of showing how the kennedy assassination and 9-11 are connected to each other.as you pointed out,George H W Bush was involved in kennedys assassination.Like you also pointed out,the Bush family has longtime ties to the CIA with Prescott Bush- who also was a former CIA employee way back in the 40's,back then it was called the OSS though.How while working for the CIA,he helped put Hitler into power.NOW George H W Bush,the former director of the CIA,the former ambassador to the U.N.Now his SON is running the country.Its truely sad how so many people are so ignorant about the kennedy assassination,how they dont realise that if kennedy had never been assassinated,we never would have had 9-11,waco or oklahoma city,they are all tied into the kennedy assassination.they're all connected to each other.you just got to do some research,which you have done a great job of.

Last edited by Mr Parker on Aug 20th, 2007 at 04:51 PM

Old Post Aug 20th, 2007 04:48 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Another spam thread. Why not, use the JFK thread?

Bulbasaur, the original... Pepe.

Last edited by Raz on Jan 1st 2000 at 00:00AM

Old Post Aug 21st, 2007 02:22 AM
It's xyz! is currently offline Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

great thread that needs to be brought back.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2008 04:01 PM
tabby999
Music Idiot apparently

Its long been know that Prescott Bush traded with Germany in WW2, I remember seeing something about it years ago in a documentary they had on the ABC. Could have been SBS. Whatever.

I am aware that "your" should be "you're," and while I know I should change it as not to offend the grammar fans around the boards, school always said not to bow to peer pressure so it stays as it is

Old Post Jan 20th, 2008 07:16 AM
tabby999 is currently offline Click here to Send tabby999 a Private Message Find more posts by tabby999 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

With America's make money anyway culture, suplying guns for nazis is okay for them.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2008 08:46 PM
It's xyz! is currently offline Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

same thing is happening now.

give your 'enemy's weapons and loads of money,(al quaida) just so you can have an excuse to blow them up later on in the future to further your agenda

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Jan 21st, 2008 10:58 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BaneOfJedi700
Ticked-Off Dark Jedi

satanic cult... you mean Bohemian Grove?

Old Post Feb 14th, 2008 08:55 AM
BaneOfJedi700 is currently offline Click here to Send BaneOfJedi700 a Private Message Find more posts by BaneOfJedi700 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
If you google,"Prescott Bush"

quote:
very good research.

haha

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Feb 14th, 2008 10:39 AM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Deano
same thing is happening now.

give your 'enemy's weapons and loads of money,(al quaida) just so you can have an excuse to blow them up later on in the future to further your agenda
Hey Deano, I think you might like this youtube video, I know I did: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=by43joQLYj8

Old Post Feb 15th, 2008 02:37 PM
Katsu

Ofcourse the Bushes financed Hitler to power. But dont forget about the Harrimans, Rockefellers, Krupps and Warburgs. They all helped Hitler rise to power.

War is Big Business! Finance both sides and you are making some serious cash.

Machiavelli all the way people!

Old Post Feb 18th, 2008 07:28 PM
Katsu is currently offline Click here to Send Katsu a Private Message Find more posts by Katsu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KharmaDog
Dyslexic Agnostic

Originally posted by Katsu

At least you are no posting the blatently obvious. At least for one post.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2008 09:05 PM
KharmaDog is currently offline Click here to Send KharmaDog a Private Message Find more posts by KharmaDog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Originally posted by Katsu
Ofcourse the Bushes financed Hitler to power. But dont forget about the Harrimans, Rockefellers, Krupps and Warburgs. They all helped Hitler rise to power.

Machiavelli all the way people!

exactly.you totally hit the nail right on the head.its all been documented how Bush Sr's father Prescott Bush financed hitler into power.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2008 11:35 PM
Katsu

Its all about the money people.

Hitler was I.G. Farben and I.G. Farben was Hitler, without this company WOII would not have come about. Without Wallstreet funds I.G. Farben would not have existed.

Quoted from "Wallstreet and the rise of Hitler by Anthony Sutton"

"On the eve of World War II the German chemical complex of I.G. Farben was the largest chemical manufacturing enterprise in the world, with extraordinary political and economic power and influence within the Hitlerian Nazi state. I. G. has been aptly described as "a
state within a state." The Farben cartel dated from 1925, when organizing genius Hermann Schmitz (with Wall Street financial assistance) created the super-giant chemical enterprise out of six already giant German chemical companies — Badische Anilin, Bayer, Agfa, Hoechst, Weiler-ter- Meer, and Griesheim-Elektron. These companies were merged to become Inter-nationale Gesellschaft Farbenindustrie A.G. — or I.G. Farben for short. Twenty years later the same Hermann Schmitz was put on trial at Nuremburg for war crimes committed by the I. G. cartel. Other I. G. Farben directors were placed on trial but the American affiliates of I. G. Farben and the American directors of I. G. itself were quietly forgotten; the truth was buried in the archives. It is these U.S. connections in Wall Street that concern us. Without the capital supplied by Wall Street, there would have been no I. G. Farben in the first place and almost certainly no Adolf Hitler and World War II. German bankers on the Farben lufsichsrat (the supervisory Board of Directors)1 in the late 1920s included the Hamburg banker Max War-burg, whose brother Paul Warburg was a founder of the Federal Reserve System in the United States. Not coincidentally, Paul Warburg was also on the board of American I. G., Farben's wholly owned U.S. subsidiary. In addition to Max Warburg and Hermann Schmitz, the guiding hand in the creation of the Farben empire, the early Farben Vorstand included Carl Bosch, Fritz ter Meer, Kurt Oppenheim and George von Schnitzler.2 All except Max Warburg were charged as "war criminals" after World War II. In 1928 the American holdings of I. G. Farben (i.e., the Bayer Company, General Aniline Works, Agfa Ansco, and Winthrop Chemical Company) were organized into a Swiss holding company, i. G. Chemic (Inter-nationale Gesellschaft fur Chemisehe Unternehmungen A. G.), controlled by I. G. Farben in Germany. In the following year these American firms merged to become American I. G. Chemical Corporation, later renamed General Aniline & Film. Hermann Schmitz, the organizer of I. G. Farben in 1925, became a prominent early Nazi and supporter of Hitler, as well as chairman of the Swiss I. G. Chemic and president of American I. G. The Farben complex both in Germany and the United States then developed into an integral part of the formation and operation of the Nazi state machine, the Wehrmacht and the S.S.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2008 05:32 PM
Katsu is currently offline Click here to Send Katsu a Private Message Find more posts by Katsu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Mr Parker
exactly.you totally hit the nail right on the head.its all been documented how Bush Sr's father Prescott Bush financed hitler into power.
It's the American way.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2008 11:28 PM
Katsu

Originally posted by lord xyz
It's the American way.

Ha Ha Ha, The American Way? You mean the Machiavellian/Hegelian way.

This has been done for hundreds of years now.

Machiavellism and Hegelian Dialectics explained:

You are the new king of a country and you want to make sure to remain king. So you call two persons to you, one after the other, of whom you are sure that they would do as told. The first one you educate according to “leftist” principles and you give him funds to set up a party. The second you also finance, but you ask him to found a “right wing” party. Now you have established two opposing parties, you finance propaganda, elections, activities and thus you always know their plans. You control them both. If you want one of them to be ahead, you just give them more funds than the other. Both leaders think you’re on their side, and you are the “friend” of both. The people will be so caught-up in the to-ing and fro-ing of “left” and “right” that they will never suspect that you as their king might be behind the dispute.

TADA, you can apply this evil scheme to anything from politics to war, it does not matter!

Old Post Mar 5th, 2008 04:27 PM
Mr Parker

well done again Katsu. nice researchthumb up

Old Post Mar 13th, 2008 05:01 PM