KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Conspiracy Forum » Is david icke a reptillian?! HAAAAAAAAAAAA

Is david icke a reptillian?! HAAAAAAAAAAAA
Started by: Deano

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Deano

Is david icke a reptillian?! HAAAAAAAAAAAA

http:/www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERsLy8Dks6w&eurl=http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14745 evil face

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Nov 26th, 2007 06:58 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Surely this proves it's bullshit right? Why would a reptillian shout reptillian all over?

Bulbasaur, the original... Pepe.

Last edited by Raz on Jan 1st 2000 at 00:00AM

Old Post Nov 27th, 2007 07:20 PM
It's xyz! is currently offline Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Magee

Obviously he is a rebel lizard who wants to inform the world about his race in a very subtle and fail way so the leaders don't kill him. I mean he cant come right out and show his true form and after so many years of people not beleiving his crazy he decided to show us his reptile eye.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2007 08:08 PM
Magee is currently offline Click here to Send Magee a Private Message Find more posts by Magee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Surprisingly, there's also an explanation as to how Santa delivers presents.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2007 09:10 PM
It's xyz! is currently offline Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Magee
Obviously he is a rebel lizard who wants to inform the world about his race in a very subtle and fail way so the leaders don't kill him. I mean he cant come right out and show his true form and after so many years of people not beleiving his crazy he decided to show us his reptile eye.

your right! glad you are finally waking up magee smile

david icke does say that not all of these aliens are bad. just a specific race cool

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Nov 27th, 2007 11:23 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Magee

Most aliens dont care about humans it's just them damn repitles, they need a hobby although I guess they get a good laugh from controlling us all with out us even realising. Still they should think about about taking up golf.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2007 10:07 AM
Magee is currently offline Click here to Send Magee a Private Message Find more posts by Magee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

well those reptiles are the aliens. among many other races im sure.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2007 06:05 PM
Magee

I think maybe they evolved from the dinosaurs, like a bunch of raptors survived, reproduced and evolved over millions of years surpassing our technology and understanding millions of years ago and at some point left earth. Perhaps they came back and decided they needed slaves and some thing to give them a good laugh so they decided to speed up our evolutionary process, yes It all makes sense!

Old Post Nov 28th, 2007 06:50 PM
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

It's a good story, much like how reindeer can pull a sleigh all around the world and not get tired.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2007 08:17 PM
Deano

well im sure they came here. anything is possible

Old Post Nov 28th, 2007 11:10 PM
Magee

THEY WERE ALWAYS HERE!

Old Post Nov 29th, 2007 08:34 AM
Deano

yeh our ancients tell us that. it makes perfect sense.

us humans will do the same one day. find a planet when ours becomes destroyed, and then we will control it

Old Post Nov 29th, 2007 08:20 PM
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Deano
well im sure they came here. anything is possible
How can you be so sure though?

Old Post Nov 29th, 2007 08:59 PM
Deano

just go with what you feel

Old Post Nov 29th, 2007 09:23 PM
Grand-Moff-Gav

Originally posted by lord xyz
Surely this proves it's bullshit right? Why would a reptillian shout reptillian all over?

People tend to disbelieve things that they are told straight.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2007 06:15 PM
Grand-Moff-Gav is currently offline Click here to Send Grand-Moff-Gav a Private Message Find more posts by Grand-Moff-Gav Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bicnarok
From Ganymede

Heīs a cat person not a reptile, this is obvious in the way his eyes move.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2007 07:37 PM
Bicnarok is currently offline Click here to Send Bicnarok a Private Message Find more posts by Bicnarok Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

just go with what you feel
Even though what you're saying is delusional?

Old Post Dec 1st, 2007 05:03 PM
Deano

you obviously know everything.

in your opinion its delusional. what research have you done on the subject?

Old Post Dec 1st, 2007 05:14 PM
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

you obviously know everything.

in your opinion its delusional. what research have you done on the subject?
What research have I done on God?

Look, delusional is having a belief that is either false, fanciful or derived from deception. You believe there are aliens because David Icke said so and because people in power have slit pupils. What would you say if I told you that all women in power are actually men who are good at hiding penises and the reason for that is that they have power? Surely you'd say women can have power too, and I would respond with no, every woman with power was secretly a man. Just like you'd respond with all people with slit eyes are of this reptillian race. The eyes are the only evidence, from my point of view, having slit eyes on television is normal. YES, on television, because I've never seen it offscreen, and I bet no one else has. Also, if they were reptillians, how can they be so smart to rule the world, but so stupid as to show they are reptillian AND so ignorant/arrogant as to let David Icke get away with yelling it to everyone? It doesn't add up, therefore, you are delusional.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2007 09:06 PM
Bicnarok
From Ganymede

People donīt have "slits" in there eyes, its the lighting for fu*ks sake.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2007 09:51 PM
Bicnarok is currently offline Click here to Send Bicnarok a Private Message Find more posts by Bicnarok Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote