KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Conspiracy Forum » Free Energy

Free Energy
Started by: Katsu

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Katsu

Free Energy

We could have free unlimited energy on our blue planet.

However, the Elite has been supressing this new science since 1905. They want us to buy their oil. Without their monopoly on energy they will lose their control over us........

Imagine, all the people of the world could have completely free unlimited energy.

There is infinite energy amongst us, the so-called G-Field. The Indians called it Prana, the ancients called it Ether, in Japanese its Ki, Chinese is Chi, Wilhelm Reich called it Orgone etc etc etc.....The Lifeforce.

If you need proof:

The energy content of the G-Field was calculated as:

(1) 1033 cm3 by Sir Oliver Lodge, England
(2) 8.8xl08 volts/cm by Prof. S. Seike Japan
(3) 250 billion Joule/ml by Rene L. Vallee, France.

One Liter of SPACE is about equal to the energy of 5000 Liters of gasoline Happy Dance

We need to get rid of this "Elite" people!

Old Post Jan 4th, 2008 10:07 PM
Katsu is currently offline Click here to Send Katsu a Private Message Find more posts by Katsu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

There are tons of alternative fuel idea's, but all the patents are locked and kept from the public.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2008 10:10 PM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bicnarok
From Ganymede

yep, they want to squeeze the juice out of the natural resources first.

The way the fuel prices are rocketing at the moment, a lot of people will be thinking twice before going anywhere per car. In the UK a lot of people with diesel cars put used chip fat in their fuel tank, some cars actually smell of fish and chips when they go pastsmile

And the new motorbikes use very little fuel, 2 lites per 100KM so thatīs also a good option.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2008 08:37 AM
Bicnarok is currently offline Click here to Send Bicnarok a Private Message Find more posts by Bicnarok Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Katsu

We will defeat the NWO and have Free Energy for all people.

A New Age has arrived, the Free Energy Age. I cant wait!

Old Post Jan 9th, 2008 08:33 PM
Katsu is currently offline Click here to Send Katsu a Private Message Find more posts by Katsu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mandrag Ganon
Seeker

Ok, I have a question: If we really are in this New World Order, and the people running it are taking our freedons one by one... then why would they let you speak against them so freely? Because, I mean, it wouldn't be hard to find you by tracking your IP adress, especially for an all-controling government.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2008 09:49 PM
Mandrag Ganon is currently offline Click here to Send Mandrag Ganon a Private Message Find more posts by Mandrag Ganon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Not really, with all the information out on the net. It would just be easier to spread dis info and infect people with the wrong idea's rather than stop information all together. Which is exactly what the elite do.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2008 10:22 PM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mandrag Ganon
Seeker

Ok, so how exactly are we not free? I mean, I feel pretty free. I can jump in my car, go to the near-by Pilot or shell station and get something to drink, or go to Cracker Barrel and have a nice leasurly meal, or I can play a Video Game, or even dig an enourmous hole in my back yard (Which I did like 3 years ago).

Old Post Jan 9th, 2008 10:32 PM
Mandrag Ganon is currently offline Click here to Send Mandrag Ganon a Private Message Find more posts by Mandrag Ganon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Not really about freedom versus quality of living and how it affects your lively hood.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2008 10:42 PM
Mandrag Ganon
Seeker

... Ok, so my quality of living is bad because of this NWO?

Old Post Jan 9th, 2008 10:45 PM
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

The quality of western civilization is bad now in terms of how we could live.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2008 10:46 PM
Mandrag Ganon
Seeker

OH! So, what could the quality of living be?

Old Post Jan 9th, 2008 10:49 PM
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Well, first of all we should focus on what happens when civilization goes into reverse.

Quality of Goods and services decrease as the cost increase

Peace will be distrupted by increases in indecency, random violence, and noise

Order increasily erroded

Tyranny and Injustice will reign as delusion as the community devolves into into impotence.

The worst people get rewarded while the best get penalisized
Bureaucracy becomes a liabilty instead of an asset.

Truth vanquished by lies. . .ETC

Basically everything goes into reverse.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2008 10:56 PM
Mandrag Ganon
Seeker

Ok, out of curiosity... how does religion fit into this?

Old Post Jan 9th, 2008 11:00 PM
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

In many ways, but you have to understand that religion encompasses things of a more abstract nature. When it's taken litteral, then it stop making sense.

It can be used for control as well, but like I said it's a complex issue that is not understood.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2008 11:09 PM
Mandrag Ganon
Seeker

oh... What about public education?

Old Post Jan 9th, 2008 11:12 PM
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

So many things needed to reform, basically.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2008 11:15 PM
Mandrag Ganon
Seeker

You are pretty confident in your beliefs... Do you have any proof?

Old Post Jan 9th, 2008 11:19 PM
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by LORD JLRTENJAC
You are pretty confident in your beliefs... Do you have any proof?

Proof of a global conspiracy, sure check the 9/11 thread and look at the stuff I posted on fake videos being aired.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2008 11:23 PM
Mandrag Ganon
Seeker

Ok.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2008 11:23 PM
Mandrag Ganon
Seeker

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Classic NES
Whatever you say, I know my theory. I'm just not gonna change focus just so you can ignore evidence as always.

[B]

Must have been really sleepy because all you did was offer half baked explanations that did not even explain nothing.

I posted tons of vids to support my claim, your denial or lying. I vote for the later since your response was for me too offer expert analysis of something so obvious.

Vs

Can you explain how this shot contradicts each other?

You mean these videos?

Old Post Jan 9th, 2008 11:27 PM