KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Conspiracy Forum » What kind of unknown Technology does the U.S. Gov. have?

What kind of unknown Technology does the U.S. Gov. have?
Started by: Crosshair

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Crosshair
S-N-I-P-E-R

Question What kind of unknown Technology does the U.S. Gov. have?

So after a trip to the Oak Ridge national lab in Oak Ridge, Tennessee and learning about a few things nobody knows about, what other technology does the United States government have that we don't know about???

In case of a nuclear winter, don't eat the snow!

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2008 12:32 AM
Crosshair is currently offline Click here to Send Crosshair a Private Message Find more posts by Crosshair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

well...we dont know about it...so how would we know about it?...

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2008 01:26 AM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Magee

(please log in to view the image)

Real photo evidence of the stargate!!!

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2008 12:43 PM
Magee is currently offline Click here to Send Magee a Private Message Find more posts by Magee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

hahaha...class

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2008 06:02 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
No End N Site
Saikyo Pharaoh Sol Radguy

Man, i heard they got micro wave guns.

"Step back loser! Make way for the winner!"
-Anakaris-

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2008 06:33 PM
No End N Site is currently offline Click here to Send No End N Site a Private Message Find more posts by No End N Site Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bicnarok
From Ganymede

when you consider how long the stealth planes were about until the were made known, then its hard to imagine what sort of military machines they have now. Probably in the nano direction, small camera´s, assassin machines which can fly about undetected.

They shot down a satellite which is also not as simple as it sounds when you consider the speed these things travel at (35,000 Kmh). Maybe it was in preparation for a possible meteor hit.

I wonder why they did it when there was a Lunar eclipse?

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2008 07:15 PM
Bicnarok is currently offline Click here to Send Bicnarok a Private Message Find more posts by Bicnarok Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Crosshair
S-N-I-P-E-R

Well I wasn't going to say anything, but there are such things as invisibility, force fields, and teleportation. Now, don't ask me to explain how they do it because I don't know, I just know that our government has it. I was just wanting to know if anything else happened to leak out.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2008 08:44 PM
Crosshair is currently offline Click here to Send Crosshair a Private Message Find more posts by Crosshair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

those technologies werent leaked out...i've watched documentaries on them...the "invisibility" technology utilises fibre optics to take an image from one side of an object and project it to the other side of the object

teleportation has so far only been achieved in so far as they've managed to make photons of energy travel faster than light

the only thing i've seen of interest technology wise is that scientists at the university of st andrews (about a 15 minute drive from my house) have managed to create, in the lab, the event horizon of a black hole

http://www.eurekalert.org/pub_relea...s-llc021308.php

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2008 09:16 PM
Crosshair
S-N-I-P-E-R

Interesting article. I didn't know someone had done that yet. The source I mentioned earlier told me that they expected to get into another dimension some time soon. Looks like they already have.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2008 03:23 AM
Mr Parker

One thing I know that they do possess thats not common knowledge is they have satellite systems in space where if your outside a building smoking,they can detect what kind of brand of cigarette your smoking.Thats scary stuff.who knows what kinds of OTHER things they have in Washington.They got so many secret government experiments going on all the time that we don't even know half of the technology they have.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2008 10:07 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KharmaDog
Dyslexic Agnostic

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mr Parker
One thing I know that they do possess thats not common knowledge is they have satellite systems in space where if your outside a building smoking,they can detect what kind of brand of cigarette your smoking.

Unless proven incorrect. I would put this statement under the catagory of "highly overexagerated and most like unprovable" claims.

As for the question, "What kind of unknown Technology does the U.S. Gov. have?"... The very nature of the question negates the possibility of an answer.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2008 10:28 PM
KharmaDog is currently offline Click here to Send KharmaDog a Private Message Find more posts by KharmaDog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Maybe the U.S. government has no unknown technology.

Bulbasaur, the original... Pepe.

Last edited by Raz on Jan 1st 2000 at 00:00AM

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2008 11:40 PM
It's xyz! is currently offline Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by KharmaDog
Unless proven incorrect. I would put this statement under the catagory of "highly overexagerated and most like unprovable" claims.

as of two years ago commercially available satellites could resolve objects at 16 inches or larger so i would imagine at that point that research technologies either clandestine or not would be in advance of that...to what degree though i dont know

http://www.sgi.com/company_info/new...ber/geoeye.html

Old Post Feb 24th, 2008 12:50 AM
Crosshair
S-N-I-P-E-R

What I meant in the question is what "we shouldn't know." Because of course if they were unknown, nobody would know.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2008 01:48 AM
Deano

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Feb 24th, 2008 02:41 AM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KharmaDog
Dyslexic Agnostic

Originally posted by jaden101
as of two years ago commercially available satellites could resolve objects at 16 inches or larger so i would imagine at that point that research technologies either clandestine or not would be in advance of that...to what degree though i dont know

http://www.sgi.com/company_info/new...ber/geoeye.html

I'm not saying satellites aren't crazy powerful...

Originally posted by Mr Parker
they can detect what kind of brand of cigarette your smoking.Thats scary stuff.

I just think that that statement is just a bit over the top.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2008 03:17 AM
KharmaDog is currently offline Click here to Send KharmaDog a Private Message Find more posts by KharmaDog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

posted before...called out on it before...this is exactly what i meant when ii said that conspiracy theorists...when shown to be silly...leave things for a little while and then post the same thing again a few weeks later

Old Post Feb 24th, 2008 12:57 PM
Deano

i disagree. the thread starter asked a question and i pulled the website from the previous thread. its relevent

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Feb 24th, 2008 01:45 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KharmaDog
Dyslexic Agnostic

Originally posted by Deano
i disagree. the thread starter asked a question and i pulled the website from the previous thread. its relevent

If the information has proved to be false, then it is never relevant.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2008 02:54 PM
Magee

Originally posted by jaden101
the only thing i've seen of interest technology wise is that scientists at the university of st andrews (about a 15 minute drive from my house) have managed to create, in the lab, the event horizon of a black hole

http://www.eurekalert.org/pub_relea...s-llc021308.php
Obviously reverse engineered from the stargate.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2008 03:03 PM
Magee is currently offline Click here to Send Magee a Private Message Find more posts by Magee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote