KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Conspiracy Forum » 2012 - those sumerians were a smart bunch

2012 - those sumerians were a smart bunch
Started by: Deano

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Deano

2012 - those sumerians were a smart bunch

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ZlcPWa6SomE

how could the sumerians know the details of our solar system?

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Mar 15th, 2008 03:20 AM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

apparently they knew more than us......because we only know of 9 planets (yes, I still count Pluto) whereas they show twelve. Not only is there an invisible 12th planet out there......somewhere between us and it is apparently two more invisible planets.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2008 08:08 AM
Evil Dead is currently offline Click here to Send Evil Dead a Private Message Find more posts by Evil Dead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

It is intriguing.

Bulbasaur, the original... Pepe.

Last edited by Raz on Jan 1st 2000 at 00:00AM

Old Post Mar 15th, 2008 12:19 PM
It's xyz! is currently offline Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

they didnt even have no telescopes...

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Mar 15th, 2008 03:44 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Katsu

The Sumerians were not that smart, it was the guys who introduced astronomy, agriculture, religion basically civilization to them.

Those culture bearers came from Atlantis. (The disinfo part says it was aliens from Tiamat)

Yes, i said it: Atlantis.

The greatest discovery i made researching occult knowledge. Atlantis was for real and they were our ancestors.

The proof for Atlantis is overwhelming! Research it!

Old Post Mar 16th, 2008 09:02 AM
Katsu is currently offline Click here to Send Katsu a Private Message Find more posts by Katsu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Magee

I think maybe you need to look up the definition of proof in the dictionary.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2008 02:03 PM
Magee is currently offline Click here to Send Magee a Private Message Find more posts by Magee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

not all things can be proved. use your intuition

so magee, what do you think of the sumerian knowledge?

Old Post Mar 16th, 2008 03:21 PM
Deano

http://perceval.netfirms.com/sessions/940930.html

good read. the cassiopaean entitys say the sumerians are describing a cluster of comets, and not an actual planet.

they also tell you who killer jack the ripper! lol

Q: (L) Who was Jack the Ripper?
A: Dr. Bates.
Q: (L) Did he commit suicide and is that why the Ripper killings
stopped?
A: No.
Q: (L) Did he just stop doing it?
A: Yes.
Q: (L) Why did he do it?
A: Experiment human organs; he was a mad surgeon.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2008 03:49 PM
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Katsu
The Sumerians were not that smart, it was the guys who introduced astronomy, agriculture, religion basically civilization to them.

Those culture bearers came from Atlantis. (The disinfo part says it was aliens from Tiamat)

The greatest discovery i made researching occult knowledge. Atlantis was for real and they were our ancestors.

How about you provide evidence instead.

Originally posted by Deano
they didnt even have no telescopes...
How'd they know?

Bulbasaur, the original... Pepe.

Last edited by Raz on Jan 1st 2000 at 00:00AM

Old Post Mar 16th, 2008 05:32 PM
It's xyz! is currently offline Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KharmaDog
Dyslexic Agnostic

There is no proof. It is a myth. Research it!

Old Post Mar 16th, 2008 07:48 PM
KharmaDog is currently offline Click here to Send KharmaDog a Private Message Find more posts by KharmaDog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

i'm actually with Katsu on this one...i think the cultural connections between ancient civilisations around the atlantic rim in architecture for example as well as other aspects is striking evidence of a common cultural origin

i dont believe that atlantis was a mystical underwater city like some legends suggest but i think its highly possible that an "atlantis" civilisation existed and were ahead of their time technologically

human race hasn't always been on an advancing path in terms of technology...the dark ages are proof that human civilisation can take large leaps back cultural and technoligical achievement

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Mar 16th, 2008 09:06 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

Originally posted by lord xyz
How about you provide evidence instead.

How'd they know?

they said the 'annunaki' told them wink

atlantis has many theorys. some say it was an island of some sort while others claim it was a base for E.T's

Old Post Mar 17th, 2008 12:03 AM
KharmaDog
Dyslexic Agnostic

Originally posted by jaden101
i'm actually with Katsu on this one...i think the cultural connections between ancient civilisations around the atlantic rim in architecture for example as well as other aspects is striking evidence of a common cultural origin

I see what you are saying, but the atlantis that you describe, and the the atlantis that Katsu probably believes in are, more than likely, extremely different concepts.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2008 12:37 AM
KharmaDog is currently offline Click here to Send KharmaDog a Private Message Find more posts by KharmaDog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

quote:

agreed. I don't believe in Atlantis, Plato's myth of a city continent but I do believe in a decently civilized antedeluvian civilization. There are too many coincidences between ancient cultures which never had contact with one another. I believe Altantis was just a myth Plato told that was based on an ancient civilization.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2008 11:48 AM
Evil Dead is currently offline Click here to Send Evil Dead a Private Message Find more posts by Evil Dead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Katsu

People, please research IMHO the greatest secret our planet has to offer: The Antediluvian World! The Antediluvian world was Atlantis and Lemuria/Mu. People, may i remember you of the lost cities Herculaneum and Pompeii which were said to be nothing more than fables and myths? We know better now dont we?

Atlantis did exist, you say there is no proof? Wrong! The proof cannot be denied! There are 2 books one must read to find out, the most interesting books i ever read to be honest! You can find them on the net in PDF format, just google it big grin

"Atlantis, the Antediluvian World" and "The Atlantis Encyclopediae Book"

To get you interested:

Atlantis: The Antediluvian World poses 13 fundamental positions, which formed the basis of Atlantology. These predicate that:

1) Atlantis was a large island that lay just outside the Strait of Gibraltar in the Atlantic Ocean.
2) Plato’s account of Atlantis is factual.
3) Atlantis was the site where mankind arose from barbarism to civilization. Donnelly was the first to state this view, which, although not mentioned in Plato’s Dialogues, is suggested by the weight of supportive evidence found in the traditions of peoples residing within the former Atlantean sphere of influence.
4) The power of Atlantis stretched from Pacific coastal Peru and Yucatan in the west to Africa, Europe, and Asia Minor in the east.
5) Atlantis represented “a universal memory of a great land, where early mankind dwelt for ages in peace and happiness”—the original Garden of Eden.
6) The Greek, Phoenician, Hindu, and Scandinavian deities represented a confused recollection in myth of the kings, queens, and heroes of Atlantis. Although important Atlantean themes interpenetrate both Western and Eastern mythologies, as he successfully demonstrated, Donnelly overstated that relationship by reducing all the ancient divinities to merely mythic shadows of mundane mortals.
7) The solar cults of ancient Egypt and Peru derived from the original
religion of Atlantis.
8) Egypt, whose civilization was a reproduction of Atlantis, was also the oldest Atlantean colony. Early Dynastic Egypt was a synthesis of indigenous Nilotic cultures and Atlantean culture-bearers who arrived at the Nile Delta during the close of the fourth millennium B.C. The hybrid civilization that emerged was never a “colony” of Atlantis, although Donnelly was right in detecting numerous aspects of Atlantean culture among the Egyptians.
9) The Atlanteans, responsible for the European Bronze Age, were the first manufacturers of iron, as well. While persuasive evidence for this last argument is scant, Donnelly’s identification of the Atlanteans with the bronze-barons of the Ancient World is among his most valid and important positions.
10) The Phoenician and Mayan written languages derived from Atlantis. Phoenician letters evolved from trade contacts with the Egyptians, whose demotic script was simplified by merchants in Lebanon. If Egyptian and Mayan hieroglyphs are both Atlantean, they should be at least partially intertranslatable, which they are not. Even so, they may have evolved into separate systems over the millennia from a shared parent source in Atlantis, because at least a few genuine comparisons, known as cognates, between the two have been made.
11) Atlantis was the original homeland of both the Aryan and the Semitic peoples. What later became known as the so-called “Indo-Europeans” may have first arisen on the Atlantic island, and the Atlanteans were unquestionably Caucasoid. But such origins are deeply prehistoric, and any real proof is very difficult to ascertain. More likely, the Atlanteans were direct descendants of Cro-Magnon
types, whose genetic legacy has been traced to the original inhabitants of the Canary Islands, the native Guanches, direct descendants of Atlantis. Donnelly mistakenly accepted the Genesis story of the Great Flood and related references in Old Testament and Talmudic literature as evidence for Aryan (Japhethic), as well as Semitic origins in Atlantis. In truth, the Hebrews incorporated some
ancient Gentile traditions, such as the Deluge, into their own mosaic culture. Even so, the Phoenicians were in part descended from the invading “Sea Peoples” of lost Atlantis in the early 12th century B.C.
It was the depredations of these Atlantean survivors-turned-privateers that ravaged the shores of Canaan, thereby making possible a takeover of the Promised Land by the Hebrews. They intermarried with the piratical Gentiles to produce
the mercantile Phoenicians. Their concentric capital at Carthage and prodigious seafaring achievements were evidence of an Atlantean inheritance. These influences, however, are after the fact (the destruction of Atlantis). Even so, Edgar Cayce spoke of a “principle island at the time of the final destruction” he called “Aryan.” Later, he described “the Aryan land” as Yucatan, where a yetto-be discovered Hall of Records contains original documents pertaining to Atlantis.
12) Atlantis perished in a natural catastrophe that sank the entire island and killed most of its inhabitants.
13) The relatively few survivors arrived in various parts of the world, where their reports of the cataclysm grew to become the flood traditions of many nations. The late 19th-century publication of Atlantis: The Antediluvian World marked the beginning of renewed interest in Atlantis, and is still among the best of its kind on the subject.

ITS THE MISSING LINK PEOPLE!

Old Post Mar 17th, 2008 07:27 PM
Katsu is currently offline Click here to Send Katsu a Private Message Find more posts by Katsu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Katsu

After Atlantis got destroyed in mayor cataclysms their inhabitants escaped to all corners of the world. They started civilization in Sumer, Babylon, Mexico, India, Peru and then some.......

Mysterious ruins found in 1986, Japan.

Yonaguni, 12.000 year old ruins found near the coast of Japan......Lemuria/Mu????

I hear the critics go: ahhah nature grows rocks like that wink

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Mar 17th, 2008 07:33 PM
Katsu

Originally posted by jaden101

110% right Jaden.

Check the books i have posted. Provides proof to what you said.

Last edited by Katsu on Mar 17th, 2008 at 07:44 PM

Old Post Mar 17th, 2008 07:42 PM
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

110% right Jaden.

Check the books i have posted. Provides proof to what you said.

i'll certainly have a read when i can mate thumb up

Old Post Mar 17th, 2008 09:45 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

what caused the catyclysms?

comets? planet x? or something else

Old Post Mar 17th, 2008 09:46 PM
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Deano
what caused the catyclysms?

comets? planet x? or something else

its not unheard of for entire islands to be wiped out in what are relatively small geological events compared to what has been known to happen before humans inhabited the planet

the eruption of krakatoa was the biggest in recorded human history and also produced the loudent noise ever heard by human beings....geologically it was quite small but still managed to wipe out an entire island

thats krakatoa now ^ and shows the new volcano arising from the sea in the middle of what was the old island...which now essentially rings the new crater

in geological terms there are super volcanos are vastly bigger and could wipe out huge areas of land

it's also theorised that it was volcanic eruptions that brought about many of the recessions in human culture...inlcuding, as i previously mentioned, the dark ages

so again its not unheard of for cataclysms such as volcanos to effectively end certain civilisations

an example historically being Pompei at mount vesuvius

Old Post Mar 17th, 2008 09:55 PM