KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Conspiracy Forum » The Vampire Mantra ...

The Vampire Mantra ...
Started by: Deano

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Deano

The Vampire Mantra ...

(please log in to view the image)

... THE VAMPIRE MANTRA ... THE VAMPIRE MANTRA ...

(Part One)

Hello all ...

The 'New Age' claims, by its very name, to be inspired by the 'new' when much of it is just the 'old' revisited and repackaged.

It is founded on the beliefs of the eastern religions and philosophies and when you go deeper into the background of a lot of what passes for Hinduesque 'enlightenment' it is no longer a surprise that I was told once by a recovering government mind-slave connected to Henry Kissinger that he was behind the emergence of what has been termed the 'New Age Movement'.

There are many genuine people in what we call the 'New Age', but it is also awash with fakes, fantasists and those simply placed there to mislead.

The 'New Age' is, as I described it in one of my books, the last cul-de-sac before the gold mine. In other words, it is the last diversion for those who have rejected both religion and this-world-is-all-there-is 'science'.

And so many have been caught in this pseudo freedom - even down to the way they dress. The New Age is supposed to be founded on the freedom to express uniqueness and yet you can often spot a New Ager from 100 yards just by the clothes they wear.

What people choose to have in their wardrobe is entirely up to them and none of my business, but it is hard to square a philosophy based on celebrating uniqueness with wearing what is, in effect, a uniform.

Uniform store

The 'New Age' is clearly not new at all. It is just another religion operating in the way that all religions do. The apparent anarchy presented by its public face hides the conventional religion that underpins it. Like all religions, it is founded on the worship of something or someone and on seeing themselves as lesser-than, rather than part-of.

Oh, I hear all the PR stuff about everyone being 'One' and 'taking your power back', but that's not what I see at the extreme end, and often less-than-extreme end, of the New Age arena. What I see is people giving their power away in the worship and exaltation of gurus and deities.

The New Age even has its own version of Jesus, a chap called Sananda. Christianity got it wrong about Jesus, sorry 'Sananda', - he's really one of the 'Great White Brotherhood' of Ascended Masters to whom we supposed to focus our worship and devotion. Ah yes, we must 'devote'.

Devotion is something you hear a lot in the eastern religions on which the New Age is based and the dictionary definition of that word includes this: 'Religious ardour or zeal; piety'. But, of course, the New Age is a religion spawned from other religions and so you must find 'religious ardour or zeal; piety'.

This is the New Age 'Jesus', or 'Sananda', and what an amazing coincidence that he looks just like the Christian version of 'Jesus' depicted here ...

How could this be when no-one knows what 'Jesus' is supposed to have looked like because there are no Biblical descriptions worth the name? The classic 'Jesus' image comes from what artists decided to paint hundreds of years after he is supposed to have 'lived' and yet somehow he turns up in the New Age looking virtually the same. All those artists must have been as psychic as the New Agers who have decided what 'Sananda' looks like.

The New Age 'I AM University' in the United States even has an 'Ashram of Jesus/Sananda'. Once again we see the Eastern predominance because an 'ashram' is a 'usually secluded residence of a religious community and its guru' and comes from Hinduism. Sananda/Jesus also writes letters to welcome his devotees, apparently:

Dear Beloved Friends,

Welcome to the ashram of devotion and religious unification, also know [sic] as the Sixth Ray Ashram. I am extremely pleased to be of service to you through this ashram and the I AM University.

In this ashram, I will share all that I have learned on the ideals, passion and what it takes to be of Christed service to God and to our fellow brothers and sisters. I am looking forward to connecting with each of you Christ to Christ.

I welcome you into my heart to share. Only that which you are willing to share, will you receive!

In loving service to you,

I am Sananda]/i]

Yeah, sounds credible.

Source: http://www.iamuniversity.ch/-Ashram-of-Jesus-Sananda- and the whole 'Great White Brotherhood' gang can be found at http://www.cosmic-reality.net/gallery1.htm

I have been writing for nearly 20 years about the major (and many less than major) religions having the same ancient source - the beliefs of Sumer and Babylon (Mesopotamia, now Iraq) and their associated civilisations in Egypt and the Indus Valley.

[i](please log in to view the image)

From these connected civilisations came all the major religions, including Hinduism, and they were all based on worship of the Sun and the 'gods' of the ancient world. These 'gods', I suggest, were the Reptilian 'gods', or interdimensional entities, that I have been exposing for so long amid often great hilarity from concrete minds that only see what they are told to see. The same applies to China, the other civilisation on the map, where emperors claimed their right to rule through their genetic descent from the 'serpent gods'.

The Vedas (from the word veda, meaning knowledge) are the ancient texts of India that form the basis of the Hindu religion. The Vedic 'gods' were the Reptilian 'gods' and other non-human entities who fought high-tech wars for world dominance and to this day the gods of Hinduism are symbolic of the ancient Reptilian gods that founded the beliefs of Hinduism - and much of New Age reality.

That is not to say that there is no merit in the knowledge of the East. Certainly not. There is much of benefit with regard to the nature of consciousness and illusory reality, but if people take the whole 'package' without discernment (the East = good by definition) they will suck in the malevolent aspects as well. And the New Age does that to a large extent.

Stewart Swerdlow, the writer who learned of the Reptilians during his years in the government mind-control programme at Montauk on Long Island, New York, says that the horrific Hindu caste system, which decides a person's role in life by their genetics, is a mirror of the way the Reptilians organise themselves in the fiercely-controlled genetic hierarchy that I have long described. It makes perfect sense of what is emerging.

All the major and many lesser religions are founded on the worship of the pyramid-building Reptilians, or 'serpent gods', although their vast congregations have no idea that this is so. It is no accident that the Babylonian deity, Nimrod, was symbolised as a fish, the same as the later 'Jesus'.

The deity today known as 'Jesus', or 'Sananda' to the New Age, is merely a re-write of the Babylonian 'virgin-born son of god' called Tammuz, who was said to be the reincarnation of Nimrod - thus 'father and son were one'. Jesus is Nimrod/Tammuz and so it is appropriate that they share the same symbol.

Nimrod, as the Babylonian god 'Oannes' ...

... and the fish symbol of 'Jesus'.

There is a writer called Mark Amaru Pinkham, based in Sedona, Arizona, one of the global centres of the New Age, who connects the legends of the serpent gods to the Great White Brotherhood. He writes:

'The name Great White Brotherhood seems to have been an invention of The Theosophical Society, an organization founded and led by the Russian woman and world traveler Madam Blavatsky in the mid-nineteenth century. But well before Blavatsky's time the Great White Brotherhood was known as the Solar or Serpent Brotherhood; its members were known as "Serpents", and its principal temples were pyramids, homes of the serpent power, as well as sun temples aligned with the solstices and equinoxes.

In Egypt, for example, the most important temples were the complex at Heliopolis, the "Place of the Sun", along with the Giza Pyramids and the solar temple at Karnak. Administering to these temples were the Egyptian priests, the Djedhi, "those of the serpent lineage". In Mexico, the members of the Serpent Brotherhood, the Quetzlcoatls or "Plumed Serpents", administered numerous towering pyramids all aligned with the solstices and equinoxes. The same was true in Peru where the adepts were Amarus or "Serpents", as well as in China where they were the Lung Dragons, or in India where the enlightened yogis were known as Nagas, the "Serpents".'

I have always noted the closeness of the name, Djedhi, 'those of the serpent lineage', to the Jedi in the Star Wars movies who are described as ...

'... members of an ancient and noble monastic order, faintly similar to the military and religious orders that arose during the Crusades [like the Knights Templar]. The Jedi Knights are known for two things: their observance of a religion founded on The Force and their selection and admittance to the order, based upon specific talents that demonstrate that a person has a special link to such Force.'

But what is the real meaning of 'The Force'?

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Apr 6th, 2008 07:27 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

Mark Amaru Pinkham is quite right about 'those of the serpent lineage' who have carried advanced knowledge not known by most of the general population and he is further correct that they dominated the ancient priesthood and leadership all over the world that ruled the ancient civilisations like Sumer, Egypt, India and China. I also agree with him when he says that these ancient initiation schools developed into the secret society network of today:

'During the rise of patriarchal religion, the Serpent Brotherhood was forced to go "underground" in the western countries, but it never completely disappeared. In Europe, for example, it evolved into numerous Secret Societies, the best known of which were the Knights Templar, the Freemasons and the Rosicrucians. And in the East, the Serpents survived within the traditions of the Sufis, the Chinese Taoists, the Tibetan Lamas, and especially within the Tantric sects of India, from which kundalini Masters have come for countless numbers of years.'

Where I fundamentally differ, however, is in the interpretation of the 'serpent lineage' and the agenda of the secret societies, like the Knights Templar and Freemasons, who have continued to covertly manipulate the population to this day. And, for me, the point is missed that 'patriarchal religion', as he calls it, is nothing more than the serpent religions hiding behind a tapestry of cover stories. The religions are, in their way, just as much Reptilian secret societies (secretly hiding their origins and agenda) as the ones he names.

Mark believes that the 'serpent' symbolism through history refers to the kundalini, the energy stored in the base of the spine, or 'base chakra', which can be activated to move up the spine and 'awaken' the person involved.

I don't doubt the existence of the kundalini, indeed my own massive awakening in 1991 was in part a 'kundalini experience'. It is also true that the kundalini is known as the 'serpent power' and the 'coiled serpent', but I would strongly suggest that Mark, and many of like-mind, have missed a real fundamental here: the 'serpent lineage' refers not to the kundalini, but to a literal genetic connection to the ancient serpent 'gods' - the interdimensional entities who brought the knowledge, among much else, of the kundalini and the meridian 'ley' line network through and around the planet, which were also known as serpent or dragon lines.

Mark himself talks of the interbreeding between what he calls the 'Kumaras' and humans:

'The Kumaras originally came from Venus, our sister planet, which has been known for ages by various cultures as the Queen of the Universe and the Planet of the Goddess. Some eastern traditions imply that they arrived here millions of years ago. The Kumaras are best known in the West as the "Sons of God". The Sons of God arrived on Earth at a time when humans were ready to make an evolutionary leap. They arrived with the wisdom of how to help humans evolve through the awakening of the kundalini or evolutionary force, and they also transmitted this power into the human species by mating with the "Daughters of Men", thus blessing all future generations of humans with the innate potential of achieving spiritual enlightenment.

According to the Jewish Book of Enoch, the Sons of God first taught their special knowledge of kundalini and alchemy to their earth wives, thus ensuring that this sacred wisdom would pass through the spiritual traditions of the women for years to come. They also taught their mates other aspects of the Goddess Tradition, including healing, divination, herbology, and gemology. Some of the Sons of Gods eventually left the Earth, but many remained as "Watchers", those who keep tabs on humanity from the fourth dimension.'

Here again I part ways with Mark and similar believers. The 'sons of the gods', plural, did not come to bring enlightenment, but enslavement, and the knowledge was passed on overwhelmingly to those who were the 'demi-gods', the interbred hybrids, whose job it was to be the 'middle men and women' between the Reptilians and the human population. We call the bloodlines of these 'demi-gods' today the 'Illuminati', or 'enlightened/illuminated ones'.

The 'serpent lineage' refers to the hybrid bloodlines that resulted from the interbreeding of the Reptilian entities and humans which is recorded in endless ancient texts across the world and manifests in the Bible as the sons of God (gods in the original) who interbred with the daughters of men to produce the hybrid 'Nefilim'.

A painting of a Reptilian (there are many types) by Zulu shaman, Credo Mutwa, from ancient and modern descriptions; and artefacts depicting the 'gods' of the Ubaid people dated to around 4,000bc in what became Sumer, now Iraq

These bloodlines became the 'royal' families of the ancient world and the priesthoods who developed the various religions all based on the Reptilian gods and their worship of the Sun and the goddess (the Illuminati religion to this day as my books have detailed). These hybrids are also described in ancient accounts as 'part human, part demon, or daemon' and, as I have mentioned, 'demi-gods'.

Today, they are the bloodlines that sit atop of the global political, financial, business, military and media system in pursuit of their long-time goal - a centrally-controlled Orwellian dictatorship with their 'gods' (Reptilian masters) covertly coordinating it all.

This is why, as so many researchers and insiders have now confirmed, the secret society network, including the Knights Templar and a host of others, are not working for the 'enlightenment' of the population, as people like Mark Amaru Pinkham seem to believe, but for massive and horrific levels of mass human control.

The Reptilians, who operated much more openly in ancient times, were forced to leave the planet for whatever reason, or at least many of them were, and have since continued their manipulation from a dimension very close to this one on the frequency scale, but just beyond our tiny frequency of 'visible light', better known as human sight.

They are, however, far more than 'Watchers'. They possess the bodies of their hybrids, a process made far more effective by their compatible vibrational resonance, and dictate the mental and emotional faculties of their genetic hybrids in the positions of political, economic, military and media power across the globe.

Quite simply, these Reptilian entities are controlling the bloodline families we call the Illuminati like vibrational or genetic glove-puppets - and the Illuminati are controlling so much of what happens in the world. Put another way, therefore, the Reptilians are dictating that control.

Mark Amaru Pinkham claims that the 'foundational wisdom of all these branches of the Serpent Brotherhood is focused on how to awaken and develop the kundalini, the inner serpent power at the base of the spine, through the practices of yoga, meditation, and alchemy'. He says 'these are disciplines that originated within the ancient Goddess Tradition' and were first taught by the Kumaras, 'who are referred to in the ancient records as the patriarchs of yoga and the first teachers of the Siddha Marga, the "Path to Perfection".'

I say that what Mark calls the Kumaras, I call the Reptilians, and he says, appropriately given my view of 'Jesus', that 'Sananda' is a Mr. Big:

'The most important Sons of God or Kumaras were Sanat and Sananda Kumara. Sananda is most famous for his later incarnation as Jesus Christ. Sananda and Sanat Kumara established the first manifestation of the Great White Brotherhood on Earth upon the fabled Pacific continent of Lemuria or Mu. They founded a school of wisdom there called the Kumara School of Wisdom or the Academy of the Sons of God (Kumara means "Son of God").

The Kumaras were the first "Serpents" and, like them, many later Serpents incorporated the sacred K sound of the serpent into their name, such as Christ, Krishna, and Kulkucan. When Lemuria eventually sank to the bottom of the Pacific Ocean, Serpent missionaries of the Kumara School of Wisdom established kingdoms around the globe wherein they became the priest kings and high priests known as "Serpents." The colonizing Serpents thus became part of a planetary network that was later known as the Great White Brotherhood.'

There is so much of Mark's theme that I agree with, but I could hardly disagree more with the interpretation. The lost land of Lemuria or Mu was, as I have proposed in my books, an ancient base of the Reptilians and their hybrids, and 'Jesus' is a deity of a manufactured Reptilian religion - the same with Yahweh/Jehovah, Allah and the 'gods' of the Hindu beliefs based on the Vedic texts.

This is vital to understand because these religions, along with the New Age, have been created, to a large part, to allow these Reptilian entities to possess and vampire the energy of those who worship them through their symbolic front-men, and front-women, deities.

In Part Two next week, I'll explain how this is done and the meaning of the title for this two-part series, The Vampire Mantra.

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Apr 6th, 2008 07:32 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

here we go with the reptiles again

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Apr 6th, 2008 11:28 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

V sure was a great couple of mini-series........but uh... FICTION

Old Post Apr 7th, 2008 01:26 PM
Evil Dead is currently offline Click here to Send Evil Dead a Private Message Find more posts by Evil Dead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

V is fiction yeh...and?

Old Post Apr 7th, 2008 03:48 PM
Mr Parker

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Evil Dead
V sure was a great couple of mini-series........but uh... FICTION

heh heh. big grin

Old Post Apr 7th, 2008 06:43 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KharmaDog
Dyslexic Agnostic

Deano, why go out of the way to make yourself look ridiculous?

Old Post Apr 7th, 2008 10:12 PM
KharmaDog is currently offline Click here to Send KharmaDog a Private Message Find more posts by KharmaDog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

what a silly question

Old Post Apr 7th, 2008 10:25 PM
Grand-Moff-Gav

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Deano
what a silly question

So...if I told you that I was raised in an Illuminati fish tank but escaped and have seen 543 forced mutilated transformations from cat to reptile birds called Ceeereon would you believe me?

Or do I have to say all the establishment are evil first?

Old Post Apr 10th, 2008 05:00 AM
Grand-Moff-Gav is currently offline Click here to Send Grand-Moff-Gav a Private Message Find more posts by Grand-Moff-Gav Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

you make little sense

Old Post Apr 10th, 2008 04:52 PM
Grand-Moff-Gav

ahh so I do make some sense.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2008 08:29 PM
Grand-Moff-Gav is currently offline Click here to Send Grand-Moff-Gav a Private Message Find more posts by Grand-Moff-Gav Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mandrag Ganon
Seeker

... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... I've been visiting these forums for months now trying to get to understan conspiricy theroists and you know what? I still don't get it. Some one please help me to understand!

Old Post Apr 11th, 2008 01:44 AM
Mandrag Ganon is currently offline Click here to Send Mandrag Ganon a Private Message Find more posts by Mandrag Ganon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote