KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Conspiracy Forum » Lights in the Sky& Little Green Men

Lights in the Sky& Little Green Men
Started by: ushomefree

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ushomefree

Lights in the Sky& Little Green Men

To all KMC members-

I recently purchased a book entitled, "Lights in the Sky and Little Green Men," written by a team of authors: Hugh Ross, Kenneth Samples, and Mark Clark. The book entails phenomenon housed around UFOs and Extraterrestrials.

In the book, it is stated--to give you a brief overview--that between 95 to 98 percent of unidentified flying objects (UFO) sightings can be explained "naturally." The remaining 2 to 5 percent, cannot, however. The 2 to 5 percent, are deemed, "residual" unidentified flying objects (RUFOs). I purchased the movie--"The RUFO Hypothesis"--about 4 to 5 years ago; the book is more detailed than the movie, and I am pleased to have bought it. I dove into the book today, for the first time, and I was totally absorbed by the material (contained within). So much in fact, that I wanted to create a thread on such. It may not appeal to the "Religion Forum" initially, but it will in time.

In any case, I will attempt to formulate a summarized presentation of the few chapters that I have read tomorrow. Then, you will realize the "religious" aspect of it all! If this does not happen, give me time, please. It will take a couple hours, at least, but it will be completed eventually.

To get the boll rolling, until my posting, the book mentioned humanoids in 2 forms: "the grays" and "the Nordics." What does the forum know about them?

Old Post May 18th, 2008 12:16 AM
ushomefree is currently offline Click here to Send ushomefree a Private Message Find more posts by ushomefree Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Kandy

Don't waist your time, you'll just become even more of a ridiculous disgrace to the forum then you already are.

Old Post May 18th, 2008 12:21 AM
King Kandy is currently offline Click here to Send King Kandy a Private Message Find more posts by King Kandy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ushomefree

That is not fair, not to mention rude! Why do you make such charges?!

Old Post May 18th, 2008 12:22 AM
ushomefree is currently offline Click here to Send ushomefree a Private Message Find more posts by ushomefree Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Kandy

Do you honestly think you will find one person on the forum who will be willing to humor your alien dillusions?

Old Post May 18th, 2008 12:31 AM
King Kandy is currently offline Click here to Send King Kandy a Private Message Find more posts by King Kandy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Re: Lights in the Sky& Little Green Men

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ushomefree
To get the boll rolling, until my posting, the book mentioned humanoids in 2 forms: "the grays" and "the Nordics." What does the forum know about them?

If I want to know about them I'll reread EarthX or watch Stargate.

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post May 18th, 2008 12:33 AM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Kandy

See what I mean?

Old Post May 18th, 2008 12:34 AM
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Originally posted by King Kandy
Do you honestly think you will find one person on the forum who will be willing to humor your alien dillusions?

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...mp;userid=29081

Game. Set. Match.

A juvenal prank.

Old Post May 18th, 2008 12:35 AM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ushomefree

quote:
Originally posted by King Kandy

First and foremost, "dillusions" is actually spelled "d-e-l-u-s-i-o-n-s!" And second, why would so-called "dillisions" enter your mind, especially in regard to myself? I never made belief statements! I only commented on what the book--"Lights in the Sky & Little Green Men"--had to state, and that was simply an over-view, on a couple of chapters at that! I never put anything into context; I simply asked a question: "[T]he book mentioned humanoids in 2 forms: "the grays" and "the Nordics." What does the forum know about them"? If you know nothing about "the grays" and "the Nordics," then, as Bill O'Reilly would say, "Shut up!"

Last edited by ushomefree on May 18th, 2008 at 01:01 AM

Old Post May 18th, 2008 12:50 AM
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

First and foremost, "dillusions" is actually spelled "d-e-l-u-s-i-o-n-s!"

Ad homiem. Fallacy. Trolling.

And second, why would so-called "dillisions" enter your mind, especially in regard to myself?

Because this:
It may not appeal to the "Religion Forum" initially, but it will in time.

..makes it sound like you've been brainwashed into believing it as true.

I never made belief statements! I only commented on what the book--"Lights in the Sky & Little Green Men"--had to state, and that was simply an over-view, on a couple of chapters at that! I never put anything into context

The tone and connotation of your writing was clear. Don't bother backpedaling to avoid it.

"[T]he book mentioned humanoids in 2 forms: "the grays" and "the Nordics." What does the forum know about them"?

They are works of fiction believed in by sensationalists and people that take their desperate fanaticism as conviction.

If you know nothing about "the grays" and "the Nordics," then, as Bill O'Reilly would say, "Shut up!"

Appeal to authority. Fallacy.

Mentioning Bill O'Reilly. Fallacy.

A juvenal prank.

Old Post May 18th, 2008 01:12 AM
ushomefree

Amazing. I'm not even going to entertain this nonsense; grow up. You are making a mountain out of an ant hill--completely unfair and unprovoked.

Old Post May 18th, 2008 02:49 AM
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Amazing. I'm not even going to entertain this nonsense; grow up.

Careful. You might turn into Digi stick out tongue

A juvenal prank.

Old Post May 18th, 2008 03:23 AM
Adam_PoE

I know where this is going.

Old Post May 18th, 2008 03:43 AM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Careful. You might turn into Digi stick out tongue

And that's bad because....?

stick out tongue

Anyway, the onus of proof is still on extraterrestrial claimants. It is not only possible but likely that we can't rationally explain away every alleged UFO siting. The reason for this is simply because we do not have enough physical evidence to make accurate rulings. This, however, does not immediately mean that the incidences are aliens, only that we can't yet make an accurate ruling.

Surprisingly, the search for alien life is more grounded in science than most paranormal endeavors, but remains on the fringe due to the aforementioned lack of serious evidence, as well as the fact that if alien life did in fact come to Earth, chances are we'd know about it beyond various paranoid "sitings" that all resemble Cold War-era sci-fi depictions of such aliens.

And lulz at the movie listing from Adam. It's a ushome thread, so odds are about 1000% that that is exactly where it's headed. Tenuous causal links between aliens and scripture backed by shoddy evidence ftw!

Old Post May 18th, 2008 04:05 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chickenlover98
Loving Chickens

That is not fair, not to mention rude! Why do you make such charges?!
because ur a joke.

Old Post May 18th, 2008 04:38 AM
chickenlover98 is currently offline Click here to Send chickenlover98 a Private Message Find more posts by chickenlover98 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Devil King
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Lights in the Sky& Little Green Men

To all KMC members-

I recently purchased a book entitled, "Lights in the Sky and Little Green Men," written by a team of authors: Hugh Ross, Kenneth Samples, and Mark Clark. The book entails phenomenon housed around UFOs and Extraterrestrials.

In the book, it is stated--to give you a brief overview--that between 95 to 98 percent of unidentified flying objects (UFO) sightings can be explained "naturally." The remaining 2 to 5 percent, cannot, however. The 2 to 5 percent, are deemed, "residual" unidentified flying objects (RUFOs). I purchased the movie--"The RUFO Hypothesis"--about 4 to 5 years ago; the book is more detailed than the movie, and I am pleased to have bought it. I dove into the book today, for the first time, and I was totally absorbed by the material (contained within). So much in fact, that I wanted to create a thread on such. It may not appeal to the "Religion Forum" initially, but it will in time.

In any case, I will attempt to formulate a summarized presentation of the few chapters that I have read tomorrow. Then, you will realize the "religious" aspect of it all! If this does not happen, give me time, please. It will take a couple hours, at least, but it will be completed eventually.

blasphemer! baby jesus is so sad over your diversion from truth! how dare you approach the insanity of a diese volvo-driving, modern-day nut with the great prophet, "Moses"? You act like one dillusion is totally seperate from the other. But we both know better, don't we? JESUS SAVES.

"If you were me, you'd know the safest place to hide...is in sanity!

Old Post May 18th, 2008 04:56 AM
Devil King is currently offline Click here to Send Devil King a Private Message Find more posts by Devil King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chickenlover98
Loving Chickens

Re: Re: Lights in the Sky& Little Green Men

Originally posted by Devil King
blasphemer! baby jesus is so sad over your diversion from truth! how dare you approach the insanity of a diese volvo-driving, modern-day nut with the great prophet, "Moses"? You act like one dillusion is totally seperate from the other. But we both know better, don't we? JESUS SAVES.
i wish jesus would save me from his idiotic postings laughing

Old Post May 18th, 2008 05:13 AM
chickenlover98 is currently offline Click here to Send chickenlover98 a Private Message Find more posts by chickenlover98 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Devil King
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Re: Re: Lights in the Sky& Little Green Men

Originally posted by chickenlover98
i wish jesus would save me from his idiotic postings laughing

baby jesus still demands answers!

How sad neither baby jesus or stupidiy remain.

"If you were me, you'd know the safest place to hide...is in sanity!

Old Post May 18th, 2008 05:23 AM
Devil King is currently offline Click here to Send Devil King a Private Message Find more posts by Devil King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chickenlover98
Loving Chickens

Re: Re: Re: Re: Lights in the Sky& Little Green Men

Originally posted by Devil King
baby jesus still demands answers!

How sad neither baby jesus or stupidiy remain.
whys it gotta be baby jesus? he grew into man you know. i bet he didnt have a full grown beard when he was born like chuck norris did

Old Post May 18th, 2008 05:37 AM
ushomefree

To all KMC members-

I apologize, for those genuinely interested in this thread; I opted NOT to complete the post. Aside from the fact that the material is controversial, the task of typing sections and chapters from my source--the book entitled, "Lights in the Sky & Little Green Men"--to ensure fair representation (information) of the topic, proved wholly time consuming! I type about 25 to 30 words a minute, and it took me about an hour to complete half of a specific chapter. It was the short one too (ha ha ha)! I sighed, shook my head humbly, chuckled, and said, "This will take a week to finish!" In the end, I decided to pull the plug. Sorry folks.

Old Post May 18th, 2008 10:25 PM
ushomefree

quote:
Originally posted by DigiMark007

Anyway, the onus of proof is still on extraterrestrial claimants. It is not only possible but likely that we can't rationally explain away every alleged UFO siting.

This is true; according to Hugh Ross, about 95 percent cannot not be explained by natural phenomena.

quote:

The reason for this is simply because we do not have enough physical evidence to make accurate rulings. This, however, does not immediately mean that the incidences are aliens, only that we can't yet make an accurate ruling.

Not that you were commenting on the book "Lights in the Sky & Little Green Men," but the book does not support so-called "aliens," and "space-craft," visiting Earth. Hugh Ross, on the other hand in his book, does believe that enough physical evidence is available to establish the validity of certain claims; hence the 5 percent, that cannot be explained by natural phenomena; such cases have been coined "residual" UFOs (or RUFOs).

The characteristics of RUFOs are--I'll just state five:

RUFOs leave no physical artifacts, even after crashing.

The generate no sonic booms when they break the sound barrier, nor do they show any evidence of meeting with air resistance.

They change shape, size, and color at random.

They melt asphalt and metal objects, and burn grass and leave, without fire or flame.

And, they physically injure and even kill human observers aprt from an identifiable physical agent.

quote:

Surprisingly, the search for alien life is more grounded in science than most paranormal endeavors, but remains on the fringe due to the aforementioned lack of serious evidence, as well as the fact that if alien life did in fact come to Earth, chances are we'd know about it beyond various paranoid "sitings" that all resemble Cold War-era sci-fi depictions of such aliens.

Science, in all practical terms, verifies that life in the Cosmos is limited to planet Earth. Hugh Ross does embraces that notion. Hugh Ross builds the case, in skipping all reasons why, that RUFOs are nothing more than demonic example of deception. Hugh Ross further adds, based on over a hundred thousand cases of RUFOs, that persons experiencing contact (to whatever level) participate in the occult, and that messages received are "anti-Christian" in nature--even denying the deity of Christ.

Now... by me leaving this response to you Digi... this thread is going to be bombarded by countless posts making assumptions! This is only natural. And that is why I did decided not to complete the forum. I do not feel comfortable posting "half the story." Typing and posting sections and chapters that I felt necessary to communicate the point, would have taken a week or so. I am not a fast typist, and I do not have the patience. So... please, give me a break on this one. You are talking ahead of yourself. You do not know what the book is about--at least, not in detail and perception.

quote:

And lulz at the movie listing from Adam. It's a ushome thread, so odds are about 1000% that that is exactly where it's headed. Tenuous causal links between aliens and scripture backed by shoddy evidence ftw!

The movie had didly-squat to do with the thread that I wanted to create. Buy the book for yourself, Digi And read it! In fact, I WILL BUY IT FOR YOU!! Send me a PM, including a mailing address; I do not care if it is your work address. And, I don't even need to know your full name. Just replay a nickname--something that, in the event that you supply your work address--that co-workers will recognize the person (to whom it is attached). It's a 13 dollar book.

Old Post May 18th, 2008 11:43 PM