KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Conspiracy Forum » Toppling the New World Order: A Vision for How We Can Do It

Toppling the New World Order: A Vision for How We Can Do It
Started by: Deano

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Deano

Toppling the New World Order: A Vision for How We Can Do It

quote:
Quite frankly, I’ve been racking my brain the past several months trying to foresee how on earth mankind can possibly take back the planet, given the stage of the Orwellian state we already find ourselves living in. I’m not the only one who has been stymied for practical ideas. Many Truthers feel it’s hopeless, while others feel there must be a way but don’t for the life of them know what it is. We all agree sharing information is important, getting it out to a much wider public. Beyond that, the plan pretty much fogs over.

So I’ve been racking my brain, worrying actually, and tonight I asked, with great emotional focus and urgency, for the Infinite, along with those entities in the unseen who work for the freedom and happiness of all beings, to show a way out to all of us who seek it. In the hour that transpired, I felt a presence of another consciousness, that touched my forehead (“third eye”) with an invisible hand and then knelt beside my chair and transferred thoughts and images to me. What was that? Your guess. But here is what I saw in that exciting hour:

http://brontebaxter.wordpress.com/2...w-we-can-do-it/

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Last edited by Deano on Sep 3rd, 2008 at 08:40 PM

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2008 08:38 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grand-Moff-Gav

This is, a bit silly isnt it...how can you topple something- that is everything...surely atleast 9/10s of the population are employed by the NWO in some way...

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2008 11:56 PM
Grand-Moff-Gav is currently offline Click here to Send Grand-Moff-Gav a Private Message Find more posts by Grand-Moff-Gav Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

you can almost take some of his points seriously until he starts spouting crap like

quote:
The DNA weakness that ensures we disease, age and die will be corrected by consciousness, empowered by the Infinite that can override DNA and fill it with physical immortality

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Sep 4th, 2008 11:59 AM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

same with alex jones though. he talks sense but then starts to tie it all in with religion.

icke talks sense but then he goes on about reptillians.

i agree these sideissues distract attention away from the major issues

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Sep 4th, 2008 06:05 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Deano
same with alex jones though. he talks sense but then starts to tie it all in with religion.

i definitely think that's a huge issue with so called "truthers"...they can put forward rational arguments for things (although alot of the time without any evidence) but more often than not there's at least one part of their argument that starts wandering off into the completely ridiculous...it severely damages the message they try to put across

it's akin to a scientist publishing a brilliantly researched piece of work only to add something ridiculous at the end saying that the moon is made of cookies and cheese

while the 1st part might entirely truthful and accurate...the ridiculous part means the whole argument gets called into question

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Sep 4th, 2008 10:45 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grand-Moff-Gav

Why do you want to topple the NWO?

Old Post Sep 5th, 2008 12:44 AM
Grand-Moff-Gav is currently offline Click here to Send Grand-Moff-Gav a Private Message Find more posts by Grand-Moff-Gav Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

i agree jadan

and thats a silly question gav

Old Post Sep 5th, 2008 08:48 PM
Grand-Moff-Gav

i agree jadan

and thats a silly question gav

Well, no offense- but I'm pretty happy with the Status Quo...

why change it?

Whats your motive?

Old Post Sep 6th, 2008 06:04 PM
Bat Dude
In God I Trust

Originally posted by Grand-Moff-Gav
Well, no offense- but I'm pretty happy with the Status Quo...

why change it?

Whats your motive?

So you like being dumbed down?

You like being a pawn?

You like being lied to?

You like being at the bottom of the barrel?

Well, that's your choice, I guess...

Old Post Sep 6th, 2008 06:13 PM
Bat Dude is currently offline Click here to Send Bat Dude a Private Message Find more posts by Bat Dude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

this COULD have been posted on ashtars already STOPPING THE NEW WORLD ORDER thread.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2008 06:36 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Originally posted by Bat Dude

You like being a pawn?

You like being lied to?

yeah does THAT answer your queastion Grand? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Oct 15th, 2008 07:00 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KharmaDog
Dyslexic Agnostic

The effectiveness of ones education is ultimately up to oneself. One chooses to be "dumbed down" because it's easier or it offers an excuse for their lot in life. Just look at some of the members in this forum for example/

You like being a pawn?

Many a pawn has trapped or defeated a king. A well played pawn can decide the match.

You like being lied to?

Lies are pretty much everywhere, told by everyone about everything. I'm willing to bet you tell a few yourself today.

Show some ambition and make something of yourself instead of blaming your shortcomings on the perceived or imagined desires of others.

As is one's choice to believe that you are an ineffectual pawn with nothing to contribute to society or no hope of a future because "the man" is holding you back.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2008 01:38 PM
KharmaDog is currently offline Click here to Send KharmaDog a Private Message Find more posts by KharmaDog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote