KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Conspiracy Forum » They're coming!

They're coming!
Started by: Deano

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Deano

They're coming!

ET is coming on vacation

September 28 2008 at 03:07PM

By Eleanor Momberg

ET is coming on vacation.

Reminiscent of a bad script from a science-fiction movie, Earthlings are being warned in a bombardment of Internet postings that the aliens are coming. And, their date of arrival is October 14.

While sceptics are brushing off the messages as something that will give ufology a bad name, others are saying the messages received by two mediums on opposite ends of the globe are real.

The mediums, Blossom Goodchild, an Australian actress, author and direct-voice medium, and Mike Quinsey, a well-known United States-based medium, say they have been contacted by the galactic Federation of Light who have made it known that they will park their massive space ship over Alabama "in the south of your hemisphere" on October 14, and will remain there for three days.

The visitation to humans has been brought forward from the initially planned End of Days in 2012 because of the damage being caused to the planet by man and the fact that "dark forces" remain in charge.

The most recent message was channelled to Mike Quinsey this week from SaLuSa of Sirius on behalf of the federation, which warned that it would not be long before people would get a clear indication of where humanity was going.

"There are events that are approaching manifestation that will be the precursor of greater happenings... You are being helped to break away from the iron grip of the dark forces, and this is vital if you are to tread a different path that shall allow you full expression in the Light," part of the message said.

SaLuSa continued that soon there would be "irrefutable proof" that we are not alone in this universe and that extraterrestrial craft were no strangers to the planet.

"What will be different is that the event of October 14 will happen in such a way that it will be undeniable and will open the door to first contact," the being apparently told Quinsey, who was also informed that without the help of extraterrestrials, man would have been unable to progress as far.

But the initial announcement that the federation was en route was made by Goodchild, who recently published a book documenting the messages channelled to her by these cosmic beings.

She said that in her most recent contacts the beings informed her that they come to "help us and our planet move to a new higher vibration of love".

In their message to the "leaders, governors, politicians and all people of Earth", the federation stated that they would be attacked by those who would try to deny their existence.

They were not coming to take over the world or destroy it, but to give people hope so that they would see the Light. Their presence would be televised, but there would be no direct human contact.

The aliens claimed that man had been prepared for their arrival - through the movies.

One blogger questioned whether the Federation of Light was the alien force that Captain Kirk and Mr Spock had to deal with in at least three of the original Star Trek episodes.

Others debated whether this was not part of Nasa's Blue Beam Project, part of which apparently involved a gigantic "space show" consisting of three-dimensional optical holograms sounding the new "god's" voice to mark the start of a new world order.

Yet others debated whether these messages were reminiscent of doomsday cults such as Jim Jones's People's Temple and the Heaven's Gate in which followers committed mass suicide.

The 38 Heaven's Gate followers believed souls would board a space ship hiding in the Hale-Bopp comet in 1997.

In additional communications posted on Goodchild's website, the aliens tell her they are coming to collect those humans who have seen the Light, which some said might explain alien abductions.

Cristo Louw, the founder of South Africa's UFO Resource, said he believed anything was possible and that "vibrations have been happening throughout the history of humankind". While he would not bet money on the aliens arriving on October 14, he did believe it "might be a good thing to get people to focus on something more positive".

"If it happens, it is not unexpected. It is not going to change the fact that these beings are real," he said. "Most people are in survival-mode thinking, so they have not had a chance to think about the deeper questions in life. This might be their chance."

Man, he said, was ready for this visit.

http://www.iol.co.za/index.php?set_i...3020423C422115

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Oct 1st, 2008 02:32 AM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

so what happens if October 14th comes and goes without event...they say they got their dates wrong?...they say they didn't specify which year??

i think it would be pretty cool but there's a few things i dont quite get

"galactic federation of light"...they are actually called that?...what are the odds of a species from another part of the universe speaking English?

Alabama in the southern hemisphere???

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Oct 1st, 2008 08:45 AM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

well ive always thought we have been visited before in our ancient times and recently. but whether or not they will make it obvious of there existence on oct 14th remains to be seen.

ive heard of this so called federation of light from many people who claims to be able to channel information from them

this was written in march 2004
http://www.luisprada.com/Protected/...rst_contact.htm

i doubt nothin will happen

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Oct 1st, 2008 02:47 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kovacs86

That's... hilartious. "The Intergalactic Federation of Light". We're all gonna die!

Thanks to Badwolf for the great sig!

Old Post Oct 1st, 2008 03:08 PM
Kovacs86 is currently offline Click here to Send Kovacs86 a Private Message Find more posts by Kovacs86 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bat Dude
In God I Trust

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kovacs86
That's... hilartious. "The Intergalactic Federation of Light". We're all gonna die!

Dude, do you have nothing better to do?

If you have nothing constructive to add to the topic, don't post...

Seriously...

Old Post Oct 1st, 2008 08:28 PM
Bat Dude is currently offline Click here to Send Bat Dude a Private Message Find more posts by Bat Dude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Magee

Well this will be exciting, see you special few on board the mothership.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2008 08:47 PM
Magee is currently offline Click here to Send Magee a Private Message Find more posts by Magee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kovacs86

Originally posted by Bat Dude

Seriously...

I have plenty to do. More than the guys who spend HOURS reading up/ imagining how we're all slaves to an evil galactic order of giant space lizards led by the United States of America's evil cabal of presidents old-and-new. I just happen to take great amusement from reading these peoples' gullible bullshit.
Why do you spend your precious time reading and bitching about my posts which upset you so? If you find me so annoying, put me on ignore...

Old Post Oct 1st, 2008 08:56 PM
Kovacs86 is currently offline Click here to Send Kovacs86 a Private Message Find more posts by Kovacs86 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bat Dude
In God I Trust

Originally posted by Kovacs86
I have plenty to do. More than the guys who spend HOURS reading up/ imagining how we're all slaves to an evil galactic order of giant space lizards led by the United States of America's evil cabal of presidents old-and-new. I just happen to take great amusement from reading these peoples' gullible bullshit.
Why do you spend your precious time reading and bitching about my posts which upset you so? If you find me so annoying, put me on ignore...

You seemed to be baiting someone to post... I'm assuming you were waiting for Mr Parker?

Anyway, I find it interesting how you tend to NEVER have anything constructive to say in this section (your Batman section posts, however, are quite good) other than making fun of stuff or telling people how stupid they are...

Old Post Oct 1st, 2008 11:09 PM
Bat Dude is currently offline Click here to Send Bat Dude a Private Message Find more posts by Bat Dude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

You seemed to be baiting someone to post... I'm assuming you were waiting for Mr Parker?

Anyway, I find it interesting how you tend to NEVER have anything constructive to say in this section (your Batman section posts, however, are quite good) other than making fun of stuff or telling people how stupid they are...

and your constructive contribution to this thread is?

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2008 12:55 AM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Magee

Welcome to the conspiracy section, laughter is the natural response to 95% of the threads here. I enjoy reading the imaginative theories but beyond the 5 minutes of escapism is there really any thing constructive to say?

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2008 01:45 AM
Magee is currently offline Click here to Send Magee a Private Message Find more posts by Magee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue_Hefner

They're coming to Alabama ??!! F*ck.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2008 07:40 PM
Blue_Hefner is currently offline Click here to Send Blue_Hefner a Private Message Find more posts by Blue_Hefner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

Seriously...

1. what exactly can someone add that is "constructive" to a thread about mediums (giggle) warning us that the intergalactic federation of light is sending aliens to earth on Oct. 14th?

2. this isn't even a conpiracy thread. need I post the definition of conspiracy? it doesn't involve mediums, that would be fraud, completely different. wrong forum, OTF.

3. I want to know more about this intergalactic federation of light. Why do they speak english? why of "light"? and exactly how many galaxies does this super-power of an alien federation have as members? Humans can't even get people in 1 city together.....these guys are getting everybody on millions possibly billions of planets together in a galaxy. Not only that.......many galaxies.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2008 08:33 PM
Evil Dead is currently offline Click here to Send Evil Dead a Private Message Find more posts by Evil Dead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Great Galen
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Magee
Welcome to the conspiracy section, laughter is the natural response to 95% of the threads here. I enjoy reading the imaginative theories but beyond the 5 minutes of escapism is there really any thing constructive to say?

?

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2008 01:35 AM
The Great Galen is currently offline Click here to Send The Great Galen a Private Message Find more posts by The Great Galen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Magee

Originally posted by The Great Galen
?
?

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2008 02:40 AM
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
?

?

?

Last edited by jaden101 on Oct 3rd, 2008 at 11:54 AM

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2008 11:50 AM
Kovacs86

Not really. I come here when I'm bored. The theories are fairly amusing. Some of the people who spout said theories are, however, idiots.

your Batman section posts, however, are quite good

Thank you.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2008 03:29 PM
Magee

Originally posted by The Great Galen
?

?

Originally posted by jaden101
?
?! laughing out loud

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2008 03:50 PM
The Great Galen
Restricted

Account Restricted

?! laughing out loud

? cool

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2008 08:16 PM
The Great Galen is currently offline Click here to Send The Great Galen a Private Message Find more posts by The Great Galen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bicnarok
From Ganymede

I´d like to add something constructive concerning the "why do these aliens speak English" question.

Well they probably don´t, the medium probably receives the information not as a voice talking in their head in English, but as images, feelings and that sort of thing, which the medium then interprets when talking about it in English. Dream like maybe If the medium was Russian they´s probably tell it in Russian.

Another thing is if this "Federation" can fly around vast distances in space then they must have an amazing grasp of things, scientific and others, which havn´t even occurred to us yet. So they can probably receive info about where Alabama is, maybe they have operatives on the earth.

Then you have to ask yourself the question why did they choose some name mixed up from Star trek / Star wars movies, it kinda lacks imagination imo.

One other thing that amazes me, why does everyone think Aliens would land in the USA. Its one of the countries your likely to get attacked in even if your not an alien. Why not Switzerland, its neutral and they have the LHC there.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2008 06:54 PM
Bicnarok is currently offline Click here to Send Bicnarok a Private Message Find more posts by Bicnarok Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

co signed. Naw couldnt be me,must be Deano since he is the only one here that believes in all that Lizard stuff.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2008 07:17 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote